Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

this is not a curse BUT OMG HE'S SO DUMB AHDGHDHDJ LMAO :D

SiR, Do YoU sEe YouRseLf TaLkiNg? @ psj

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

omgg PSJ said they're not dating but he thinks it is possible that they will be couple later!!!!!

Noooooooo.....did he really?? Wait... I'm having palpitations. Shut the front door! :scream: Was he sarcastic? Teasing? Sincere? Coy? Like, is the interview live? I need to see his face and body language while he says this. Lol! My gawd, he can do no wrong in my eyes. LOL!

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

omgg PSJ said they're not dating but he thinks it is possible that they will be couple later!!!!!

Spoiler

Delulu mode: if this is true (translations wise) I am SNATCHED. What a “safe” but dare I say, suspicious, answer. I SEE YOU PSJ :phew:  

The next thing that could happen in the future is their admittance and a possible marriage hehe. That would be the dream

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Omg just finnishing read the emotional pages,, then heard that answer from SJ mouths is like ASFGhyhJyYHhBJhg!! 

He indeed wants to announce it to public, but it just matter of time.. Let's wait and see where this ship will sailed,, ayeee capt!!

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, dramamilftx said:

i think it’s also time to lay the IG issue to rest and continue on.   With body language and eyes like that, there’s no denying there is something going on. 

I cant wait for the translated interview and hoping he doesn’t squash the rumor! Also can’t  wait to see how he will deflect!  I do feel bad and he does have a point that the rumors took away the focus from the last episode and the drama.  But if just “met” MY at the script meeting , than how is he able to recommend her for the role? 

The rumor about their dating since 3 years ago, and PSJ cast PMY to be in drama is from Korean Netizen who comment on naver forum. Some ig account on instagram just trying to find is it true or no if they're dating since 3 years ago. Other fans from ig just trying to comparing from both ig account

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I think he also said the same in his other interviews lol.  Still clever....It is the safest thing to say without offending anyone

I do not think so because with BJH he explained thoroughly about matching clothes and supposed sightings but that interview was in 2015 so possible they were no longer together that time and useless if he confirmed belatedly.

for KJW, he explained he usually exchanged scripts with partners after drama and the I love you note did not have that deeper meaning like real life. It was in character as Aera and Dongman

• Like 12

Also my take on Dispatch/MBC:

Spoiler

I find it so interesting that what once was a company being scrutinized for invading celebreties’ privacy is now being asked to look into this. I happened to see the comments from k-netz and it was a sight to see tbh. But then again at the same time, it’s would be hypocritical of me to deny that I also wished the same at some point. However after much thought - how Dispatch posted WWWSK photos on their IG, how they released a denial report article - there’s a possibility that they’re in on this too and we’ll see another SSC in the future. Unfortunately for Dispatch and other companies alike, this is how they make profit. It sucks for the celebrities whose private lives are being invaded, but it’s also just as bad for people who have to rely on such companies to make a living. Which brings me to my point that let’s assume for example that they really have been together for longer than they claim to know each other, and there WAS photo evidence brought up at some point, captured by Dispatch. Just like with SSC, Dispatch ended up having all the exclusive photos and ended up making the most profit out of their photos. It sucks if you put it in the way that both the other party and Dispatch were using each other, but it also benefited both the party involved and Dispatch in the long run. 

As for MBC, I find it strange that now reporters are claiming that they’ve known about them for a while now but didn’t have evidence to back them up. So why now? They’ve already made a mistake once, and I hope they don’t do it again. The whole excerpt that included PPC made me hurl tbh

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I think he also said the same in his other interviews lol.  Still clever....It is the safest thing to say without offending anyone

He also said the same answer in his previous interview with other female lead? 

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I think he also said the same in his other dramas  interviews lol.  Still clever....It is the safest thing to say without offending anyone.  Everything is a wait a see

No, he's said no dating when the dating rumor about him and Kim Ji Won. If it's not true with PMY , he's just need to said no , we're just friends but he's give more possibilities answer. it's about the time about his relationship. 

• Like 7

@Pikachu92 like I said. I am done talking about the IG issues here. If you would like to talk more about it, you can PM me, however I have nothing more to say about it ao you’d be wasting your time and to assume that some of us here might be SeoWon shippers is quite something to say the least. 

• Like 2

Ok, thanks to those who provided the links to the Naver interview. However, when I did Google translate, I got a headache. I don't think "Lupus stagram" is the correct translation right??? LOL!:lol: I'm going to wait until the real translations are out. This is exciting friends!!! The Love Language Doctor is now "IN". Let's do this!!! Kaja! Fighting!:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Just now, parkparkloveu said:

I do not think so because with BJH he explained thoroughly about matching clothes and supposed sightings but that interview was in 2015 so possible they were no longer together that time and useless if he confirmed belatedly.

for KJW, he explained he usually exchanged scripts with partners after drama and the I love you note did not have that deeper meaning like real life. It was in character.  

Sorry, I got it wrong he was referring to a female friend.

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

for KJW, he explained he usually exchanged scripts with partners after drama and the I love you note did not have that deeper meaning like real life. It was in character as Aera and Dongman

And one more thing is he never said that it's likely for him and the actress to become a couple later on.

This is a very crucial point which I've never heard from any actor who desires to dismiss a dating rumor. He can't admit to the dating news now because both sides denied but leaves room for any potential spotting by paparazzi or fans in the future.

He's actually very smooth with his statement. I'm impressed haha. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Ok, thanks to those who provided the links to the Naver interview. However, when I did Google translate, I got a headache. I don't think "Lupus stagram" is the correct translation right??? LOL!:lol: I'm going to wait until the real translations are out. This is exciting friends!!! The Love Language Doctor is now "IN". Let's do this!!! Kaja! Fighting!:thumbsup:

Sounds like something from Harry Potter...... Lupus Stagram!! *waves wand*

Patiently waiting on translations too. :D

• LOL 7

Say annyeong~ :wub:

Spoiler

I'm super excited and can't concentrate in my work now.. ottokeee :joy:

I like the way he answer the question,especially this part : “I do not produce a drama with my own money. The director does the casting, and I cannot influence it. They say I caused the casting, but I am not a person with that much influence. "

I love you more Park Seo Joon!!!:wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

And one more thing is he never said that it's likely for him and the actress to become a couple later on.

This is a very crucial point which I never heard from any actor who desires to dismiss a dating rumor. He can't admit to the dating news now because both sides denied but leaves room for any potential spotting by paparazzi or fans in the future.

He's actually very smooth with his statement. I'm impressed haha. 

They will be spotted soon my delulu guess only but still I love him.....he is so cool....addressing the rumor yet giving hints to the possibility of openly dating her.  Park Seo Joon ....your the man.  Happy for Park Min Young

• Like 17