[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

54 minutes ago, suie said:

That’s insane rare for adverts to get that much views...:huh: this must be a glitch ahaha the comments is only 300 

Haha. Actually there are event for the launch of TirTir youtube channel. So probably that's  why the views are so high. 

Plus, it is a well made cf so I bet everyone imagine themselves as the girl :lol: everyone who also curious will watch it till the end.

• Like 1

Honestly wish I could be a fly on the wall when they discussed their dogs and similarities! Imagine all the aegyo and OMG how we were sooo robbed of PMY’s reaction when Simba was on set during the WWWSK poster shoot :tears:

• Like 1

This is our bulldozer VPnim coming down all the way to join his employees' conversation during break time (tho it had nothing to do with his filming) :joy:

CS is the giant baby (tho he's the maknae in his group). I rmb during the group commentary, he got teased again by his VPnim about his big foot size, then Hwang Bora asked for MY's, to which she commented MY's feet is baby-sized ^^

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

This is our bulldozer VPnim coming down all the way to join his employees' conversation during break time (tho it had nothing to do with his filming) :joy:

CS is the giant baby (tho he's the maknae in his group). I rmb during the group commentary, he got teased again by his VPnim about his big foot size, then Hwang Bora asked for MY's, to which she commented MY's feet is baby-sized ^^

In the video, the one who said "you look like a tiny kid" was psj or the female staff?

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

whattt you must be my soul sister!! i freakin love the show too... cant waittt for PSJ episode!

OMG!!! My soul sisttt, my heart is about to explode right now :bawling: hardly can wait the episode with psj in it!! Cant wait to see him helping the trio doing the chores or washing the dish awwwww:lol:

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

according to the article, psj recently finished filming 3 meals A day and he will be the last special guest in the last episode.

Yeaaa save the best for the last :love:

But seems like we have to wait a Lil bit more weeks for the last episode :dissapointed_relieved: