[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so cute PSJ gave the cow doll to MY and she was super happy and hugged it tight like a child.. then staff said something (maybe they hv to give it back i dunno) and she looked upset (dissatisfied) but PSJ jst smiled hehe.. these two are so cute..:relaxed:

in commentary PMY said PSJ gave her cow doll he won from the machine.. maybe that was the one.. :wub:

I heard she has many mini cow doll and one bigger one on kimmiso's  bed... She gave away one big and one small cow doll during Seoul FM. This explained so much why she gave it away. Cos she has the mini cow one left, and it was picked by PSJ :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

She must be sleeping with & hugging it every night:P 

Ohhh definitely HAHA 

@Matilda_Anne  you bought japanese dvd?

• LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so cute PSJ gave the cow doll to MY and she was super happy and hugged it tight like a child.. then staff said something (maybe they hv to give it back i dunno) and she looked upset (dissatisfied) but PSJ jst smiled hehe.. these two are so cute..:relaxed:

staff said "reset the machine(to make ppc not be able to catch the dolls easily)".:D

and JP ver showed more. psj noticed and said to pmy that the hardworking cow he had caught was not wearing a hoody. so pmy asked him she wanna a hardworking cow wearing a hoody. haha so cute. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

59 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I heard she has many mini cow doll and one bigger one on kimmiso's  bed... She gave away one big and one small cow doll during Seoul FM. This explained so much why she gave it away. Cos she has the mini cow one left, and it was picked by PSJ :lol: 

pmy said in the commentary, she has 3 hardworking cows. one is the one was on Miso's bed in the drama, another is the present from tvn(psj said he was also presented with a hardworking cow from tvn), the other is the one psj gave to her.:D

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy said in the commentary, she has 3 hardworking cows. one is the one was on Miso's bed in the drama, another is the present from tvn(psj said he was also presented with a hardworking cow from tvn), the other is the one psj gave to her.:D

So the one PSJ gave her is the one he got from the claw machine? :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:
There u go ComZia! Good job admin:D I always wonder if they've the same admin cuz the posts were just like copy & paste:joy: or is there any collaboration of ComZia? 

Ommmmggg :astonished: 

I mean ahaha. I never thought much other than.... ah cute both companies post around the same time but the entire page set up like this......must be the same team!! They showed themselves right there :lol::D

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Ohhh definitely HAHA 

@Matilda_Anne  you bought japanese dvd?

Hi .. she only gave the small cow during her first Fan Meet in Seoul.. the big one she had it coz that’s the original hard working vow.. the crew loaded it back to her Van  after the fan meet...:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Madskie said:

Hi .. she only gave the small cow during her first Fan Meet in Seoul.. the big one she had it coz that’s the original hard working vow.. the crew loaded it back to her Van  after the fan meet...:)

Cant rmb :sweatingbullets: thanks saying...

Cant gave away the bigger one since she has only one,right?;)

This!!! The whole harmonious package!!! I swear I can be happy just by lookin' at our OTP days & nights :kiss_closed: YJ & Miso are actually beautiful & meaningful names (just saying if their kids need a nickname, excuse my delulu on this full moon day :phew:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

20190913-005643.png

PJJ- So beautiful, Oppa.

20190913-005753.png

(PMY comment on PJJ post)

PMY- I'm going to go to steal your voice, Oppa.

love the PMY-PJJ friendship.

it seems that calling Oppa is their own code like Wooga-Wooga that is PSJ gang's code.:lol:

it's good that PSJ's best friend PJJ became PMY's best friend too now.:D

20190913-005603.png

PYJ- Very beautiful, secretary Kim.

and PYJ commented on PMY post, calling her secretary Kim. :lol:haha cute.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4