Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

PDnim: lips should be touching a bit. im looking forward to the next

guys can we appoint pdnim as the president of PPC shipping club? :w00t:~ maybe he’ll share those 77 min with us lol~ (joke joke)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

image psj does the things with pmy.:wub:

Lol! I thought the same too! :love:

I  dont quite get PSJs youtube channel.. lol

Its been a week ago they posted that 3.5 sneak peek. But they havent posted a  full video of it yet.. and now Awesome posted one with Simba.. a little confused really.. 

Coz when MYlog posted a teaser.. days after, they post the full vid.. 

And his vlog just lack some contents.. not sure if the editing or something.. sorry not hating on the channel.. lol. Just thought that maybe its the Record Parks team who should fix it.. 

But if anyone could share a more definite explanation.. please do so.. coz really i am confused with his channel.. :sweat:

38 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Its been a week ago they posted that 3.5 sneak peek. But they havent posted a  full video of it yet.. and now Awesome posted one with Simba.. a little confused really..

That track 3.5 was not a sneak peak but more like a courteous "extra side disk" for fans (the remainders of this & that footage that Awesome Ent. has kept for him) so there won't be any "full" version of that (which is also why they called "3.5" instead of a round number).

This time is a real sneak peek for the upcoming 4th track (from what I understand of their caption, Simba has been on constant demand :P). He said this himself, it seems that many fans are curious of what his daily life is like, which is why he decided to make this vlog, and it turned out harder than expected :tounge_xd: But he still hopes that fans can see this when recognizing his efforts. I think both the company & Joonie himself are trying to grow with more diversity, so let's just wait & see :P

• Thanks 3

finally~ , and with Engsub :heart:
"Today protagonist: Park Simba
3yrs old - most favorite: appa"

Omggggg this smart kid is so adorable :tounge_xd:
PS: Simba's poster for WWWSK was mentioned too haha (talking of which makes me think it's such a wasteful they left out Simba's photoshoot. I wanna see this kutie's interaction & chemistry with Leon's omma :bawling:)

• Like 1

I think his team had already planned the title or specific contents for each tracks but maybe psj thought of doing Track 3.5 becos he probably "hey fans, I'm cutting my hair~ thats all I want to say..but too short to show so...enjoy my wavy hair as much as you can cos I'm gonna cut it!" . :joy:

But I dont mind if he wanna post old clips as long as we can get to know more about his behind story at his work life. 

I think he will have a lot more clips from IC but probably will be released next year LMAO 

• LOL 1