Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I guess she already got home and updated her IG right away :joy:

On a side note, homegirl really looks so beautiful in white.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Noticed that both of them have a small blurry mole on their cheek:sweatingbullets:pmy on her left while psj on his right cheek..

my most fav OTP...:lol:

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Noticed that both of them have a small blurry mole on their cheek:sweatingbullets:pmy on her left while psj on his right cheek..

REALLY??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

yup:D i thought i'm the only one who notice such small cute thing:P plus, it almost at the same spot! just that hers in on left while his on right..such a coincidence couple

• Like 4

I was listening to Healer OST and it so much suites our PPC ....it’s a beautiful feeling what we got deep inside ....:kiss_wink:

my delulu mind n heart :wub: how I wish I can witness them walking hand in hand soon 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

Hey, guys, the dress, tho speaks volume, like ….our queen, Valentino dress is a direct admission that she loves PPC, or better yet, like putting a banner I am with "OUR KING, PSJ"? That's BOLD TO WEAR!!!! (yay!) dunno, I didn't' see her wearing a "designer " gown, w/ her co-star, i.e., "kissing scene. " To me, it's a validation. if she's not in favor of the design, she'll not wear it. 

I’m screamin’ yes the PPC SHIP, arrived safely! :wub::wub::wub::love::tounge_wink::love:

Credit to the owner: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DSi_2gt3U/

guys, I don’t go here often to post, but I’m so elated, v. proud of this ppc forum! love2, ya PPS! I'm faithfully reading this daily guys, gr8at job! :heart:

• Like 2

psj must hv a really good self control lol~ :lol:~ i bet his heart was all dugun dugun but he jst looked at her ~ :w00t:

so cute even the staffs wanted them to kiss.. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Maie W said:

Hey, guys, the dress, tho speaks volume, like ….our queen, Valentino dress is a direct admission that she loves PPC, or better yet, like putting a banner I am with "OUR KING, PSJ"? That's BOLD TO WEAR!!!! (yay!) dunno, I didn't' see her wearing a "designer " gown, w/ her co-star, i.e., "kissing scene. " To me, it's a validation. if she's not in favor of the design, she'll not wear it. 

I’m screamin’ yes the PPC SHIP, arrived safely! :wub::wub::wub::love::tounge_wink::love:

Credit to the owner: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DSi_2gt3U/

guys, I don’t go here often to post, but I’m so elated, v. proud of this ppc forum! love2, ya PPS! I'm faithfully reading this daily guys, gr8at job! :heart:

Hey you won’t believe but those were my exact thoughts when I saw PMY in that dress 

omg I am on cloud nine :kiss_wink:

btw i saw so many pics from Hotel de Luna reward vacay in Bangkok~ so normal and carefree lol~ 

meanwhile what’s wrong with Phuket? not even a single pic of our OTP~ when we had one, they replaced the faces with watermelon~ tsk tsk 

• LOL 11

PSJ be like don't be like that Honey. There is no kissing scene yet. I can't kiss you right now maybe in private place lol. 

Even how many times I rewatched it I smiled like crazy. PP please be real the soonest the better

• LOL 1

41 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw i saw so many pics from Hotel de Luna reward vacay in Bangkok~ so normal and carefree lol~ 

meanwhile what’s wrong with Phuket? not even a single pic of our OTP~ when we had one, they replaced the faces with watermelon~ tsk tsk 

Our OTP were MIA till the end of trip:lol:

I hope director wasnt the third wheel when they spent time together haha jk.

Coz nobody posted this yet so I'm leaving these updates here just for (yesterday) record lol~ For record only coz I've long lost counts of this ComZia story now :joy:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1