Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

 

I guess she already got home and updated her IG right away :joy:

 

On a side note, homegirl really looks so beautiful in white.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticed that both of them have a small blurry mole on their cheek:sweatingbullets:pmy on her left while psj on his right cheek..

 

my most fav OTP...:lol:

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Noticed that both of them have a small blurry mole on their cheek:sweatingbullets:pmy on her left while psj on his right cheek..

 

my most fav OTP...:lol:

 

REALLY??

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

Noticed that both of them have a small blurry mole on their cheek:sweatingbullets:pmy on her left while psj on his right cheek..

 

my most fav OTP...:lol:

yup:D i thought i'm the only one who notice such small cute thing:P plus, it almost at the same spot! just that hers in on left while his on right..such a coincidence couple

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was listening to Healer OST and it so much suites our PPC ....it’s a beautiful feeling what we got deep inside ....:kiss_wink:

my delulu mind n heart :wub: how I wish I can witness them walking hand in hand soon 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

 

Hey, guys, the dress, tho speaks volume, like ….our queen, Valentino dress is a direct admission that she loves PPC, or better yet, like putting a banner I am with "OUR KING, PSJ"? That's BOLD TO WEAR!!!! (yay!) dunno, I didn't' see her wearing a "designer " gown, w/ her co-star, i.e., "kissing scene. " To me, it's a validation. if she's not in favor of the design, she'll not wear it. 

I’m screamin’ yes the PPC SHIP, arrived safely! :wub::wub::wub::love::tounge_wink::love:

 

Credit to the owner: 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DSi_2gt3U/

 

guys, I don’t go here often to post, but I’m so elated, v. proud of this ppc forum! love2, ya PPS! I'm faithfully reading this daily guys, gr8at job! :heart:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

psj must hv a really good self control lol~ :lol:~ i bet his heart was all dugun dugun but he jst looked at her ~ :w00t:

so cute even the staffs wanted them to kiss.. 

  • Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maie W said:

Hey, guys, the dress, tho speaks volume, like ….our queen, Valentino dress is a direct admission that she loves PPC, or better yet, like putting a banner I am with "OUR KING, PSJ"? That's BOLD TO WEAR!!!! (yay!) dunno, I didn't' see her wearing a "designer " gown, w/ her co-star, i.e., "kissing scene. " To me, it's a validation. if she's not in favor of the design, she'll not wear it. 

I’m screamin’ yes the PPC SHIP, arrived safely! :wub::wub::wub::love::tounge_wink::love:

 

Credit to the owner: 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DSi_2gt3U/

 

guys, I don’t go here often to post, but I’m so elated, v. proud of this ppc forum! love2, ya PPS! I'm faithfully reading this daily guys, gr8at job! :heart:

 

Hey you won’t believe but those were my exact thoughts when I saw PMY in that dress 

omg I am on cloud nine :kiss_wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw i saw so many pics from Hotel de Luna reward vacay in Bangkok~ so normal and carefree lol~ 

 

meanwhile what’s wrong with Phuket? not even a single pic of our OTP~ when we had one, they replaced the faces with watermelon~ tsk tsk 

  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSJ be like don't be like that Honey. There is no kissing scene yet. I can't kiss you right now maybe in private place lol. 

 

Even how many times I rewatched it I smiled like crazy. PP please be real the soonest the better

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

btw i saw so many pics from Hotel de Luna reward vacay in Bangkok~ so normal and carefree lol~ 

 

meanwhile what’s wrong with Phuket? not even a single pic of our OTP~ when we had one, they replaced the faces with watermelon~ tsk tsk 

 

Our OTP were MIA till the end of trip:lol:

I hope director wasnt the third wheel when they spent time together haha jk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coz nobody posted this yet so I'm leaving these updates here just for (yesterday) record lol~ For record only coz I've long lost counts of this ComZia story now :joy:

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...