Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

7 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

Sorry my bad I had to send this link 

https://www.kpopmap.com/netizens-revisit-park-seojoon-past-interview-amidst-dating-rumors/

this is updated in June 2019

Kpopmap likes to exaggerate <_<  Only some are true. that was wayyy back before.

Just one thing, he said everytime he get the question about ideal woman, it's always changing. (he seems not certain with his ideal women yet that time).

What didnt change and he certain about his ideal women is they have the same conversation code and woman with pretty smile. This nvr change throughout all his ivs.

kpopmap always takes part that they want,not really reliable.<_<

• Thanks 2

one of his ideal girls is someone who has pretty smile..I've seen a video giving an award to PMY and she was introduced as the girl with a beautiful smile..Gosh!!!..she's really known to have a pretty smile!!!

I've been curious in the bed scene how PSJ bring her to the bed now I'm happy because I saw it hahaha

BTW I saw a video it is in the scene were Miso trying to stop VC to saw her undies under hardworking cow. It was like PSJ hold PMY waist to come to him closer. So sweet

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

I've been curious in the bed scene how PSJ bring her to the bed now I'm happy because I saw it hahaha

From korean or japanese dvd?

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

From korean or japanese dvd?

I don't know if it is korean or japanese it is just a shared photo in IG

5 hours ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

BTW I saw a video it is in the scene were Miso trying to stop VC to saw her undies under hardworking cow. It was like PSJ hold PMY waist to come to him closer. So sweet

He carried her in a different way in the dvd.. that's not how he carried her in the actual bed scene in the drama.. 

That part is yet to be seen, maybe on the 2nd set of the Japan dvd... but if it's not there... that carrying to the bed scene is definitely in the 77minutes deleted scenes.

• LOL 3

there is no bed scene bts in jp ver dvd set 1. probably it will be contained in set 2.:)

and in kor ver bed scene bts, ppc started kissing, lying in the bed from the beginning.

• Like 4

Also I'm not sure in one of the shared bts in IG if PSJ is fixing PMY hair or something in her face. It is the scene in 1st episode that they went to YJ's mother house. 

And in the pizza scene in YJ house when Miso is sitting on the floor to put Ice on YJ feet. PSJ is sitting on the floor too and I don't know what are they doing. Hahaha Thanks in advance if you can share it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

Also I'm not sure in one of the shared bts in IG if PSJ is fixing PMY hair or something in her face. It is the scene in 1st episode that they went to YJ's mother house. 

And in the pizza scene in YJ house when Miso is sitting on the floor to put Ice on YJ feet. PSJ is sitting on the floor too and I don't know what are they doing. Hahaha Thanks in advance if you can share it. 

Wow.. so there are really some stubborn accounts on IG who shared scenes from dvd... no regard for infringement violations? Tsktsk..

Anyways.. on the 1st scene you mentioned.. yes.. PSJ fixed her hair

2nd scene.. they are rehearsing on what they should do in their scene.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

https://www.kpopmap.com/park-seojoon-cant-help-but-have-good-emotions-for-park-minyoung/

has as anyone read this article it’s updated in June 2019. I was really confused about PSJs views (if what is written is what he expressed as his opinion) !:blink: I don’t know if it’s already discussed here as I recently joined the forum. 

It's an old article and it seems that it is not the whole truth. You should not give importance to this website. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

It's an old article and it seems that it is not the whole truth. You should not give importance to this website. 

Oh yes after seeing them in bts I am pretty sure they share a special bond:wub: 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Wow.. so there are really some stubborn accounts on IG who shared scenes from dvd... no regard for infringement violations? Tsktsk..

Anyways.. on the 1st scene you mentioned.. yes.. PSJ fixed her hair

2nd scene.. they are rehearsing on what they should do in their scene.

Yes it’s kind a blessing to people without DVD :P

21 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

Yes it’s kind a blessing to people without DVD :P

Understood.. but also not a good impression though. Coz they are intentionally violating restrictions. But oh well... 

Hey everyone!

Looks like captain is super busy (holidaying or filming ... not sure) . Just missing him so much! Since he will be appear in 3MealsADay, just happen to rmb him in TvN Youn's Kitchen 2 so... here's white shirty dandy dashing smart looking captain to fill up your day!

3-65.gif

3-56.gif

4-14.gif

4-04.gif

4-02.gif

3-60.gif

4-03.gif

4-17.gif

Everybody just LOVEEE him:heart:

One girl is very good at cooking, here one guy who can also help and cook. Just a perfect couple:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Leon mommy really good at making all sort of kimchi and just loveee cooking:love:

20190917-001000.gif

20190917-000639.gif

She looks beautiful and cute when she eat. Iamwell 's best muse!

20190917-002545.gif

20190916-235939.gif

20190916-235407.gif

20190917-001317.gif

20190916-235545.gif

20190916-235108.gif

Lets have chicken ads next Rachel :D

20190917-000242.gif

RACHEL AND LEON :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I hope PSJ is confirmed soon :wub:

It will be held in Vietnam 11/26 so it depends whether his drama shooting will be over or not :sweatingbullets: idk how long his drama production will be since it looks like its mostly pre produced so they may still be filming! Hopefully he still has time!!

39 minutes ago, suie said:

It’s happening PMY drama with Seo Kang Joon 2020 CONFIRMED

hope this drama has good storylines.. cant wait for this one and itaewon class :D

JTBC my body is readyyyh for you.. bring it on! #JTBCxPPC2020 :lol:

• LOL 2