[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I hope PSJ is confirmed soon :wub:

It will be held in Vietnam 11/26 so it depends whether his drama shooting will be over or not :sweatingbullets: idk how long his drama production will be since it looks like its mostly pre produced so they may still be filming! Hopefully he still has time!!

Yeaa..we can still hope psj will attend too.. Although he might be busy shooting IC but nothing is impossible :)

Btw, what kind of award is AAA? Is it awarding event for actor and actress or for idols or both? 

Actually i watched some clips of the event on youtube (especially ppc moment on the show :lol: ) And i did know psj and pmy both were awarded but never really knew what it was all about :joy:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hilomilo said:

Yeaa..we can still hope psj will attend too.. Although he might be busy shooting IC but nothing is impossible :)

Btw, what kind of award is AAA? Is it awarding event for actor and actress or for idols or both? 

Actually i watched some clips of the event on youtube (especially ppc moment on the show :lol: ) And i did know psj and pmy both were awarded but never really knew what it was all about :joy:

Its usually held in Korea every year. It’s a mix idol/actors  however now it’s become an idol awards show and actors also attend and present awards!

1 hour ago, suie said:

It’s happening PMY drama with Seo Kang Joon 2020 CONFIRMED

yayyyyy!!! i loved the novel "If The Weather Is Nice, I'll Come To You".

it was pure, gentle and warm love story. you can think it is similar to the movie "Little Forest".

can't wait pmy's new drama.:heart:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

9 minutes ago, suie said:

Its usually held in Korea every year. It’s a mix idol/actors  however now it’s become an idol awards show and actors also attend and present awards!

Ohh.. So they're just attend to presenting the awards?? So it's similar like MAMA huh? 

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think the attendee list for aaa 2019 was true though aaa officials said it was fake news. 

pmy, iya and lje who confirmed to attend had been in the list.

I think so.. Bcz the attendee list was leaked before official annoucement so they decided to claim it was fake but actually true :joy:

1 minute ago, Hilomilo said:

Ohh.. So they're just attend to presenting the awards?? So it's similar like MAMA huh? 

They’ll still present awards for actors I believe since nominees are available  but format is more for idols!

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

you can think it is similar to the movie "Little Forest".

i love Little Forest~ it was a simple story about finding yourself and letting go~ no artificial stress no villains whatsover~ it focused only on the characters.. if PMY’s new drama is anything like the movie, i reckon it will be a great one~ :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

yayyyyy!!! i loved the novel "If The Weather Is Nice, I'll Come To You".

it was pure, gentle and warm love story. you can think it is similar to the movie "Little Forest".

can't wait pmy's new drama.:heart:

I read somewhere about the female character's physical description. That she has long wavy hair with bangs... is it true? if so.. you think PMY will do the hair? 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I read somewhere about the female character's physical description. That she has long wavy hair with bangs... is it true? if so.. you think PMY will do the hair? 

If she has bangs, she will definitely kill the look. awww she will look cute just like the early 20 kimmiso hehe

• Like 2