[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I love this part in the dvd when they monitored the filming together, and everyone including them was real satisfied with the result (to the point that the Director had wished the filming would all be abt kissing kkk :phew:). It was real late & everyone looked exhausted & sleepy (Mi Nyeongie's voice sounded like a bad flu). I think our OTP liked their own "acting" too under the viewer' pov. 

"yes, that's KISS" - love this reaction of him :lol:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I think they had so much fun with PSJ that they even upload him in their igs. (bcos I heard there are more male celebrities came) 

yep they seem to be very excited with psj.:D Nam Joo Hyuk is a guest for today episode. and Jung Woo Sung was a guest too. but they didn't upload pics with the guys.:lol: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I think they had so much fun with PSJ that they even upload him in their igs. (bcos I heard there are more male celebrities came) And of cos feeling sad to think it is the last filming for 3 Meals. 

Oh really? Wow bet they really have fun 

hello everyone!!I've been reading this forum since april!Am an avid fan of ppc since WWWSK..Watched that drama for like 10 times already..Can't believe rooting for a couple despite of my age..Its like rooting for leo di caprio during my teenage years!!Anyways,I just would like to thank dis forum coz you guys always made me believe that ppc is soo real!!

• Like 3

hello everyone!!I've been reading this forum since april!Am an avid fan of ppc since WWWSK..Watched that drama for like 10 times already..Can't believe rooting for a couple despite of my age..Its like rooting for leo di caprio during my teenage years!!Anyways,I just would like to thank dis forum coz you guys always made me believe that ppc is soo real!!

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, rinex said:

Welcome dear, hope we can have a very beautiful journey here with ppc from now on with you:wub:

2 hours ago, rinex said:

Welcome! This is always a place for PPC lovers.. :D everyone is always welcome! Feel free to share your thoughts on just about anything! Trust us.. this is a fun ride! ;)

3 hours ago, rinex said:

Welcome aboard dear... just share your thoughts here.. come enjoy the ride and smooth sailing :D

23 hours ago, rinex said:

Welcome dear! :) 

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i jst saw banso posted vids of PSJ and her in midnight runner on her ig story..

hehehe im glad to see PPC are getting along with each other’s friends~~ :relaxed:

LOL I was checking banso's appearance in MR yesterday. Suddenly she post this morning watching it. haha.

Maybe it is dark in the club scene, I dont recognise her if no one tells that was Banso haha.

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i jst saw banso posted vids of PSJ and her in midnight runner on her ig story..

Midnight Runners aired on SBS today morning(am 11~) as a Chuseok special movie. 

so i rewatched it with my family too.

maybe psj and pmy also enjoyed MR with their family this morning. :lol::phew:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

i think ive said this before but this scene is one of my fav scene in wwwsk~ i love how VP gently proposed to Miso in this scene..

someone mentioned this bfore i think.. yess in korean ver BTS, when they were rehearsing the script , PSJ held PMY’s hand on his inner thigh (her other hand was holding a script) in front of pdnim lol... i really envy pdnim he must had witnessed all PPC precious and sweet moments  during filming hahah... 

PMY also casually put both her hands on his knee/thigh too when they were talking.. she really likes touching him lol :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 4