Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

she put her hand on his waist and his shoulder when he practiced landing on the bed.. and she touched his chest too when they were joking with each other~ owh and her legs were between his legs most of time during that scene..

so i hv come to this conclusion about PPC

PSJ lovesss to tease her (teasing bulldozer)

PMY lovesss to touch him (touching bulldozer)

Well teasing is usually a way to get a girl's attention, but it seems to me that PSJ knows what exactly to do or say to tease PMY...especially in the scrambled eggs scene, where PMY shot him daggers when he pretended to choke and spit the food, pretending that they didn't taste good. Because he knows that PMY takes pride in her cooking skills lol

His constant teasing makes me think he likes to stir her up -- because he smiles so wide when he manages to do so. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

:PPMY lovesss to touch him (touching bulldozer)

especially his chest and abs..:lol::D

prettyyyyy touching bulldozer PMY.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Oh how I love ppc and how i cant stop missing them and wishing for some great news of them, some major happy news:wub::tears:. Guys do you think we can be happiest here some day or get some great news soon? Anyway please dont forget to vote them in asia artist awards2019. Love you all and ppc.

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

especially his chest and abs..:lol::D

prettyyyyy touching bulldozer PMY.:lol:

You know what, I couldn't blame her. :joy: I'd probably do the same if I were in her position :joy:

• LOL 5

48 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Oh how I love ppc and how i cant stop missing them and wishing for some great news of them, some major happy news:wub::tears:. Guys do you think we can be happiest here some day or get some great news soon? Anyway please dont forget to vote them in asia artist awards2019. Love you all and ppc.

Someday...maybe. 

Right now I just love how they are. If they are couple for real, I would love them to stay low and have more sweet moments between them. 

I like their rumor dating headline last year, 'Secretly dating for 3 years, success in work and love'. 'They've been growing their love at the same time focusing to strengthen their acting so they've been carefully meet each other':lol:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Someday...maybe. 

Right now I just love how they are. If they are couple for real, I would love them to stay low and have more sweet moments between them. 

I like their rumor dating headline last year, 'Secretly dating for 3 years, success in work and love'. 'They've been growing their love at the same time focusing to strengthen their acting so they've been carefully meet each other':lol:

Yeah dear, someday maybe just praying...

And i also liked that dating rumor details:lol:. But past is past, I just wish them the bests.

If they aren't real and we will never hear the good news from them, for now lets enjoy their secret codes which makes us always made speculation about them, their coincidences, their sweet moments from bts. Its been a year but they still bring happiness to us :wub:

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
and in bts of Kor ver dvd, pmy showed psj this photo too.:lol:

Aww :lol: And how was his reaction? Was he teasing her again? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Awww... we sometimes want to share good or fun stuff with our significant one... she must be the same too hihi

:lol: 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

What????!!!!

4.7 M views for just 2 days??!! :lol::thumbsup:

Is everybody imagining having a date with captain? HAHA

Ikr? Even the park record's hasn't reached that number yet :D Boyfie psj is everyone's fantasy :lol:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I love how PMY always share photos to PSJ an Ideal relationship. Also this days there are a lots of pictures of bts in dvd in IG. Its kind of happy pill every day 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hilomilo said:

Aww :lol: And how was his reaction? Was he teasing her again? :lol:

there was no his particular reaction..as if it's usual for her to show photos to him.:D

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

What????!!!!

4.7 M views for just 2 days??!! :lol::thumbsup:

Is everybody imagining having a date with captain? HAHA

That’s insane rare for adverts to get that much views...:huh: this must be a glitch ahaha the comments is only 300 

• LOL 1

54 minutes ago, suie said:

That’s insane rare for adverts to get that much views...:huh: this must be a glitch ahaha the comments is only 300 

Haha. Actually there are event for the launch of TirTir youtube channel. So probably that's  why the views are so high. 

Plus, it is a well made cf so I bet everyone imagine themselves as the girl :lol: everyone who also curious will watch it till the end.

• Like 1