Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

It's so good that aside from his IG we see some updates about him in his YouTube channel. I hope PMY continue her MYLog or maybe we can see her in his yt channel soon hahaha 

Spoiler

I saw in some PPS account in ig they are angry in other ship or in that guy. I hope it will be okay. Btw its coincidence that Park Record has updated as well as JCW Yt channel LOL

Spoiler

Also I saw some pictures in IG of some scene in DVD commentary hahaha 

I dont know how many times I watched Track 4. Sorry captain, today is your baby Simba Day:love:

And really amazing how well PSJ take care and teach Simba. Very well behave.

Simba Smile~

Screenshot-20190909-204548.png

Edited: removed that PMY hater post.

This is PMY ! From childhood to now... she was alwayssss pretty!

Always charming... ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL inside and outside!!

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

16 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Hi! A lurker here! I come here since i know you will post things like this.

First, do you guys ever use your s m a r t  b r a i n to think that the possibility of ppcS the one who did that??? Bashing out PMY and pretending to be one of labit shipper on purpose just to bring us down? 

Isn’t that strage, that kind of account only appears when KJW and PMY post something that made your ship falter? LOL.

Well, no need to reply because I just want you to try to use your brain and think in that way. Bye~ :)

Hmm nope at all. We love her so much.You must be kidding. Lol falter dont happen to us :joy: we are up in the sky with our fandom even up until now. You afraid whats happening to your fandom thats why coming here checking us. Putting blames on others. Well we also do not need to say anymore. You guys should clean up the mess that you guys made by yourselves.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

Hi! A lurker here! I come here since i know you will post things like this.

First, do you guys ever use your s m a r t  b r a i n to think that the possibility of ppcS the one who did that??? Bashing out PMY and pretending to be one of labit shipper on purpose just to bring us down? 

Isn’t that strage, that kind of account only appears when KJW and PMY post something that made your ship falter? LOL.

Well, no need to reply because I just want you to try to use your brain and think in that way. Bye~ :)

Lol! Uhmmmm.. No.. please own up to your ship.  Dont pretend shes not one of you guys.. she clearly is.. make our ship falter?? Hahahaha! You wish! And you can be granted 3 more wishes about that and its stil not gonna happen! You guys still cant accept the PPC truth! oh well.. you never sailed anyway.. so.. just stay in your space. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Maie W said:

that's why our King, PSJ got lovestruck back then n' now...he's smitten with her gorgeous smile, pretty face n overall personality. :love: the lurkers, will not do that, if they're real fans. Instead they're showing their true colors. Fakers, HATERS and their idol, obviously a USER!!!! How can they say, that she's not famous. PMY with 5 ig followers. And their idol, ah, really how many ig, followers, who's using who? Like what some ppl commenting in PMY ig , they were pissed off,  obviously RIDING HIGH IN HER POPULARITY. He's using her, please be orig., boost YOUR OWN CAREER. And if our PMY IG, (yes, pmy herself, didn't like the comments, she will delete 'em all, so she's w/ 'em, not happy, too.  He's posting not just the timeline of our pmy, even her content(s). So obvious n' annoying, if u're truly a gentleman fight your own battle, love or career.....My beef, guys, both our PPC, he's wanna be famous or get more cf, drama endorsements ---even the mannerism n' style of our KING PSJ. He's imitating, the airport style, carrying bkpk, outfit,  the wave and lately even his "aura" mannerism. He's not SEXY, (WAY TOO THIN) not HOT, not COOL either, not FAMOUS, DEFINITELY, not with PMY! WORK HARDER, DON'T BE A USER. The others, posting at the same time, are famous than that person, or to put it professionally, self made famous!  And NOT DIRECTLY, DOING A COPY CAT (ig ref. or her twitter fans, trying hard to connect that they're an item) TO BE FAMOUS. Maybe the other's shippers, have delulu(s), too. But do tell them off, if you are per say, head over heals, PMY, RESPECT HER SPACE! HER IG!

Whether, true or just a dream. Time will tell!!!  BUT ONE THING, CERTAIN, I DON'T SEE, OUR PMY, WEARING IN HER GOWN, BOLD ART PRINT, i.e., " HER PARTNER IN A hot n' heavy, KISSING SCENE," that's her partner in crime, I mean in WWWSK, OUR OPPA, OUR KING, PSJ.  Added, bonus, their "dogs," are not the same breed as 'em.  So, famous like PPC:wub::lol::wub: park simba, park leon, (NOT FUGLY) like their dog (or ?)...

BTW, PSJ, POSTED two times, woah! bk to bk? He posted both his cf tir tir, cf in MONT BLANC. idk but he's such A HOTTIE, gorgeous, n' loving person not just to his fans, (can't pls. everybody) to his simba, n' ever faithful, to our the lucky lady....pmy. :blush::heart:as we are to PPC:tounge_wink:. Can't wait, for PSJ, 2 upcoming events:

as one of the "judge" in an actors (acting?) event? (not sure of the title?) n' the famous" BENCH,"  PERSONAL APPEARANCE...ofc, PMY fan meeting event in Seoul, n' next mo. BUSTED2. :wub::wub::wub:.

sorry, 'bout the rant, raving...just wanna vent, opine 'bout 'em...peace. ppc, ppc, We TRUST!:heart:V

Please edit your post and remove that picture of a pmy hater.. thank you.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

This is clearly a problem within their fandom. Dont get too emotion. We shall not drag pmy's latest costar on this matter. Whatever messages Rachel tried to send are for the best of her true fans. TRUE FANS...If they got the messages. Not merely delulu shippers.

We should love her the way she love us. She appreciate us for always be with her. And we should keep doing so. :heart:

(gosh. They should say sorry to rachel for making her feeling that way...geez)

• Like 3

“KJW and PMY post something that made your ship falter?”~ miss lurker, 2019

wow i dont even know what he posted and apparently it ‘made my ship falter’? OMG IM SHOOK lolsssss 

• LOL 3

ok "LURKERS"

Don't think so highly of yourselves that others would pretend to be one of you... you don't matter enough to be given that merit.

Not even the other ships would pretend to be part of you. 

Control your own.. don't disown them and claim they are from other ship, when they suddenly believe otherwise... tsktsk, not very admirable. 

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Please edit your post and remove that picture of a pmy hater.. thank you.

ok, not sure tho? 

just nvm what was posted......

sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt us). Again, we are quiet, here,.... We :heart: PPC. We're minding our business, besides silence is golden, just ignore...truth will prevail.

• Like 2

Just now, Maie W said:

???

Do not quote the photos I posted.. the one you replied on... it's against the forum rules also.:)

• Thanks 1

It’s very sad that some people feel the need to intentionally hurt PMY.

PMY has the right to protect herself.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1