[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Is that ending song his song?

20 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

I think he can see it but he's a very considerate guy to everyone he loves so he won't be a pushover even though Mirae's hesitation is killing him. . Like in the preview, he rather wait for her to decide and confess to him. If you read the webtoon, you will be swooning because he actually pretends to not understand what Mirae was saying until she was 'forced' to say it out loud that she like him.

P/S Actually, I cant wait to see Mirae confessing to him because I am sure KS will have a hard time keeping his face straight because Mirae, being clumsy, nervous-wrecked Mirae is just so,so cute.

I hope this is the time when he smiles brightly 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy mother of god visuals. 

5 hours ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Seeing its only 5 eps remaining until the end and there are still so much story to be told, i actually afraid we don't get the kiss scene part :bawling:

i still think we will get a kiss ill be surprised if not.

6 hours ago, amisyka77 said:

OMG..I just finished reading Spin-off #4 of the webtoon. They

Reveal hidden contents

cancelled their out of town trip that they were supposed to go and just went to visit one of the historical site. Mirae had a blast in making him wear all kinds of Joseon's era historical clothes. Can you imagine if they incorporated this in the drama...instead of the girl, this  time the guy got to parade in multiple clothes, historical at that and I bet CEW would look amazing in them!!

Since Mirae chose his outfit which is a scholar outfit, KS insisted in choosing hers and he got her to wear police/guard outfit because ' it fit her best'. You know the red and black one..hahaha... Anyway, he got jealous because she looked gorgeous in it and many visitors were paying attention at her. KS said he will flirt with every customer at their stopre and Mirae just laughed him off telling him she will never be concerned about it because he can never do that...haha

40523328_10156735327495929_6102616084815

I want him in historical clothes so bad i want him to do a historical in the future ;p

The song at the end of the promo is "Always You" by Jin Min Ho.

nice song ;p

17 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Wow! It's starting and my new found link is laggy today. I try not to spoil even though I wanna do live commenting!!

Can you share the link, please? even if it's lagging, it's something! please!!!!

18 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

She keeps denying him...andwae...KS frustrated look.

She replied that "I only think of you as a friend.. 100%." Aw, she hits where it hurts :(

He asks her if perhaps there's another person that she likes.. She said no, but proceed to friendzone him.

Oh, thank God the grey hair didn't last long!

Archived