[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

1 minute ago, amisyka77 said:

She's lifeless and super awkward when KS's around...and he is sensing something is not right...guess SoAh's words did hit her hard.

Exactly! Sometimes all it takes is one well-placed hit to bring you down, but I hope she picks herself back up by tomorrow.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost confession at the end of the ep.  Here' the preview for ep.12

Omo, the TA is asking for a date with MR and tells her that he has something to say.

I think MR did not respond to his confession and then the misunderstanding of SA hugging him.  Next ep. is going to be daebak.  I think they will start dating from ep.13 end/ep.14 beginning.  My wishful guess!!!!!!:love:

I could feel Mi Rae scared out of all.. She likes him but it even scares her that she might not be the one.. Soo Ah that venomous snake finally played her part..:vicx: But I guess it would bring our babies together.. I can't take Mi Rae's tears.. It's too painful:bawling:It tears my heart to see my babies sad:tears:

2 minutes ago, OliviaRonnie95 said:

omg now i've seen the preview i felt that the rain-jacket scene from episode 8 preview is not gonna happen or be aired I'm so sad.

i think imma go cry and sleep now. Wake me up when Mi Rae and Kyung Seok is dating.

p/s: can someone slap soo ah:rage:

I m with u!.. I m thinking of beating her up!! I have never seen a woman throw herself at a man just to gain his attention to herself.. What a creep!:sweatingbullets:

I just logged in to ask the same question! Are we never going to get that rain scene???? I was so looking forward to it!!!

Loooove this series so much. For the first time in my life I searched for live streams for this show and though I was only able to watch the middle half I felt such a satisfaction finally being able to watch a new episode after watching and rewatching  the previous episodes. Haha

I think the non-confession confession is just like the webtoon. There's another high feeling of satisfaction that the drama is doing GREAT justice to the webtoon. The important scenes have all showed up so far. Personally can't wait for the scene where she gives KS perfume!

I will say one thing I really wish this drama was on viki so we could fangirl on each scene "live".  I have both Viki and Drama fever subscription but some dramas like this one really require live stream fangirling. 

Eng trans of preview from yt comments

Spoiler

L1n1oGX.jpg

Ctto

9 minutes ago, maniac1 said:

I just logged in to ask the same question! Are we never going to get that rain scene???? I was so looking forward to it!!!

Loooove this series so much. For the first time in my life I searched for live streams for this show and though I was only able to watch the middle half I felt such a satisfaction finally being able to watch a new episode after watching and rewatching  the previous episodes. Haha

I think the non-confession confession is just like the webtoon. There's another high feeling of satisfaction that the drama is doing GREAT justice to the webtoon. The important scenes have all showed up so far. Personally can't wait for the scene where she gives KS perfume!

I will say one thing I really wish this drama was on viki so we could fangirl on each scene "live".  I have both Viki and Drama fever subscription but some dramas like this one really require live stream fangirling. 

I too had the same doubt.. I want the rain scene.. Hope they didn't edit it out!! I would be really pissed if they cut off that scene!! 

Anyways I hope tomorrow our babies will start dating by the end of the episode!! 

I guess they will dating by the end eps 12 or early eps 13

Spoiler

In the webtoon, before mirae being brave and tell KS her feeling, there are scene when KS met up with SA and said, "in a way you are really great. Can make me hate someone this much" i want KS to said this line in drama please :bawling:

I wake up just to say this because i cant sleep.

Kyung Seok sees things objectively. He can even see the games soo ah play when others don't. 

they why is he doubting Mi Rae's feeling? That she actually likes him through her silent gaze and awkwardness. 

He should be able to see that too shouldn't he?

I watched a live stream and although it was laggy and I need subs, I really liked this episode.  I put my thoughts under the spoiler so I don't ruin it for those that want to watch first.  

Spoiler

I find the scenes of any of the characters with the mother really touching and beautiful.  I don't know what it is maybe it's the actress' voice.  When KH made up with her mom I felt emotional.  When Hye Sung came and saw her two kids together I could really sympathize with her not seeing her kids for so long and having them both there in front of her.  And when KS watching them reconcile you can feel his happiness.  

I know MR took a little step back with her insecurity regarding KS but it's really believable that someone who went through what she did growing up will think she's not good enough for him and with someone that is outwardly perfect like SA pursuing him, she doesn't think she has a chance.  She recognizes that she likes him but she doesn't want to get hurt.  Also, the talk about Tae Young and Tae Hee at the beginning of the episode reinforces her thoughts that everyone will make fun of her if they know she likes KS.  She did stand up to the coworker, she consistently stands up to her bullies and puts them in their place.  But as she talks to KS's mom, we realize that although she tries to be strong it really hurts her to be talked about.  

I didn't mind SA in this episode so much because KS was being clear that he's not interested in her and doesn't appreciate her sticking her nose in his business.  

And the ending...gives me goosebumps. :w00t: KS asks MR if she likes him or could like him something like that.  Of course she will deny it or say something about being a friend in tomorrow's episode I'm sure but I like that scene to end the episode.  

Can't wait to watch with subs!

1 minute ago, OliviaRonnie95 said:

I wake up just to say this because i cant sleep.

Kyung Seok sees things objectively. He can even see the games soo ah play when others don't. 

they why is he doubting mi rae's feeling? That she actually likes him through her silent gaze and awkwardness. 

He should be able to see that too should he?

He is confused,  we can say that.. He knows pretense n false things.. But he is not aware of the fact that his beauty also invites some other problems to his closed ones esp his future gf!  He isn't aware of Mi Rae's insecurities completely! 

Archived