[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know if you will be agreed

with me, or if someone else has already said this.

I think MR an SH have many things in common, more than we think. What I mean is that both are obsessed by beauty.

MR

At the beginning MR keep thinking about how people look, she evaluated every girl around her giving them a beauty score. I know she suffered a lot because her appearance what made her has a *low self-esteem. *

MR got a PC to feel better and of course *to be accepted by others* but she is not happy because she continues being hurt because of her artificial beauty.

She thinks she is not good enough for KS because he is too handsome. She is always worried about what other could say if she goes into a relationship with him only because her PC. She likes him but once again she is thinking about how handsome he is, and this is what bother him the most. It seemed that she forgot that her inside is the most important and that is why she got that amazing friend in high school that is disposed to defend her against who dare to hurt her.

The good thing is that MR don’t use her beauty to hurt others but to hurt herself and is very sad see her suffering and of course anybody has the right to judge her. The only she wanted was a normal life.

MR is always afraid and scared about what others have to say about her. She is scared to be outcasted again.

SH

Always thinking about how beauty she is. Evaluating every girl around her to reassure she is the most beautiful girl of the kingdom.  She uses her beauty * to be accepted by others*, she needs to be the center of the universe because of her * lack of self-confidence. *

Spoiler:  She has a dark and sad pass but is not a reason to hurt people or to be the snake that she is. She needs to get rid of whoever that dare to darken her. She discovered that the only she had to gets others attention is her beauty. She has anything else.

She likes KS but not the person, she is interested in his attention, he is the only one has not fallen for her external beauty. She wants the most handsome guy and he is KS

She is scare of losing the attention she got because of her beauty. MR got a fake beauty face, but SH is fake in her inner and she doesn’t realize that the most important is who you are and not how you look.

Double confession to MR.  She realised that she is in love with KS.  so he rejected TA.  But uri smug face hero misunderstood and his angry face, hahaha.  :naughty:. no preview:bawling:.  But overall nice episode.  Poor parents, now they know what does " gangnam beauty" mean. 

But there was too much focus on one of the guys who seem to like SA suddenly in ep.12.  Who  is that guy?

Archived