Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

What happened this episode in a nutshell:

WooHyun tells HyeJoo to buzz off and not touch his people, calling her fearless and without self respect and HyeJoo' s eyes get wet. 

YooJung meets with SungHoon who tells her that him liking men was a lie. He said that only because when she was younger, she was really wary around guys and that's how much he wanted to be close to her.

Kang HyeJoo tries to ask Choego Chairman for help only to bump into Mdm Choego who condesendingly tells her to please back off for her own sake because it hurts living with a man who looks elsewhere. Choego Chairman doesn't care much for HyeJoo too because he tells her that she'll never win against his Madam. Although he'll take care of YooJung. Dammit, we were so close to having these pesky Chaebols out of the picture.

YooJung reaches home and Manager is there with the pictures. While she admits that WooHyun is a good guy, YooJung can't be in a relationship now, even if it's not with WooHyun. Apparently now is a turning point in her career and they've got to be vigilant. I thought she was the princess of Korean media???

Anyway, so Manager gets everyone on board the "Imprison YooJung" project - No mobile, no computer, no wallet, and all her movements will be monitored. Bro thinks that's being too harsh.

YooJung retaliates first by going on a hunger strike. Then when food paired with a letter from WooHyun (courtesy of Bro) comes, she changes it into a binge fest. If she's fat, she can't do anything. So goes the 30+ year old. SungHoon takes the moping YooJung on a walk (cos she's not talking to him when she used to tell him everything, even those she won't tell her close staff) and when she sighs that she cant tell him she's having it hard because of WooHyun after knowing his feelings, he says that while he's not sure how much WooHyun means to her, she can't doubt his heart (even as just a friend).

The  girl that YooJung paid treatment for comes into YooJung entertainment for an audition, though really, she's just a messenger for WooHyun who asks her out to the beach. YooJung replies in the affirmative via girl-post.

YooJung is found out by Bro and SungHoon, the former whom gleefully helps with her escapade while the latter glumfully stands aside while she goes on her escapade.

And so off she goes, struggling into a wetsuit too tight because WooHyun is blind and bought the wrong size. Manager gives up upon reading the letter from YooJung telling her that she'll return in 3 days. and that she'll be with WooHyun.

YooJung and WooHyun spend happy time together at the beach, eating ramyeon (which YooJung claims to love but can't eat only because she has to maintain her figure) and playing "Will you still love me without my status".

They relocate to a place which only has one room left (of course) and WooHyun hopes they'll believe in each other and attempts to tell YooJung something but she asks to just enjoy this day and let the something wait for tomorrow. And then they kiss!!

the end!

I admit, I just did this from memory. And I have the memory of a goldfish.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 12

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

why does it look like he is wearing some sort of ring on his ring finger? :o

Ah! I forgot to add! YooJung presented him with her parent's wedding bands which she wanted to give to someone she liked. So.

And WooHyun was all "oh, how interesting, it fits perfectly!" And then "this doesn't even happen in movies or dramas, the girl presenting (the rings)".

Lawls

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

What happened this episode in a nutshell:

WooHyun tells HyeJoo to buzz off and not touch his people, calling her fearless and without self respect and HyeJoo' s eyes get wet. 

YooJung meets with SungHoon who tells her that him liking men was a lie. He said that only because when she was younger, she was really wary around guys and that's how much he wanted to be close to her.

Kang HyeJoo tries to ask Choego Chairman for help only to bump into Mdm Choego who condesendingly tells her to please back off for her own sake because it hurts living with a man who looks elsewhere. Choego Chairman doesn't care much for HyeJoo too because he tells her that she'll never win against his Madam. Although he'll take care of YooJung. Dammit, we were so close to having these pesky Chaebols out of the picture.

YooJung reaches home and Manager is there with the pictures. While she admits that WooHyun is a good guy, YooJung can't be in a relationship now, even if it's not with WooHyun. Apparently now is a turning point in her career and they've got to be vigilant. I thought she was the princess of Korean media???

Anyway, so Manager gets everyone on board the "Imprison YooJung" project - No mobile, no computer, no wallet, and all her movements will be monitored. Bro thinks that's being too harsh.

YooJung retaliates first by going on a hunger strike. Then when food paired with a letter from WooHyun (courtesy of Bro) comes, she changes it into a binge fest. If she's fat, she can't do anything. So goes the 30+ year old. SungHoon takes the moping YooJung on a walk (cos she's not talking to him when she used to tell him everything, even those she won't tell her close staff) and when she sighs that she cant tell him she's having it hard because of WooHyun after knowing his feelings, he says that while he's not sure how much WooHyun means to her, she can't doubt his heart (even as just a friend).

The  girl that YooJung paid treatment for comes into YooJung entertainment for an audition, though really, she's just a messenger for WooHyun who asks her out to the beach. YooJung replies in the affirmative via girl-post.

YooJung is found out by Bro and SungHoon, the former whom gleefully helps with her escapade while the latter glumfully stands aside while she goes on her escapade.

And so off she goes, struggling into a wetsuit too tight because WooHyun is blind and bought the wrong size. Manager gives up upon reading the letter from YooJung telling her that she'll return in 3 days. and that she'll be with WooHyun.

YooJung and WooHyun spend happy time together at the beach, eating ramyeon (which YooJung claims to love but can't eat only because she has to maintain her figure) and playing "Will you still love me without my status".

They relocate to a place which only has one room left (of course) and WooHyun hopes they'll believe in each other and attempts to tell YooJung something but she asks to just enjoy this day and let the something wait for tomorrow.

the end!

Ooh! Letter from WH to YJ! Finally!

• Like 6

i wonder will this make HyeJoo come to her senses? she is merely a tool to Choego Chairman for him to rein in his illegal son....

he see potential in this son so now he wanted him........sigh.....the director need to take out these Chaebols soon :/

• Like 4

Ah! I forgot to add! YooJung presented him with her parent's wedding bands which she wanted to give to someone she liked. So.

And WooHyun was all "oh, how interesting, it fits perfectly!" And then "this doesn't even happen in movies or dramas, the girl presenting (the rings)".

Lawls

cool at least i guess correctly that the rings were her parents :) 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You get what I mean? @joonminfan Can we ship them already in real life???

I want to but I'm afraid I'll get burnt. Am already hurting from my current ship as per my username. 

Oh.. They are so so so sweet. I'm sorry to all YEH-JJH and YEH-KJH shippers, but I prefer YEH-CJM. WHY is it that he really looks like he is in love? Maybe my brain is fried from staying up late.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

- the walk in the shore

- teaching her how to surf

- ATV ride!

- ramyun talk

- short carnival date

- the wine and clumsy at first turned sweet dance w daebak background music

- the bedroom talk

- YYJ giving the rings (how fearless..love her boldness and honesty about her feelings, her vulnerability)

- CWH being shy but accepting of YYJ's rings (how very fearless and honest too)

I find it so refreshing that YYJ is a girl's girl and CWH is a man's man. They exhibit the norm for their gender and yet they are not bound by it instead they are empowered. YYJ is very bold but earnest. YEH portays her well and so even if YYJ is the first to initiate skinship or is more open it doesn't come across as crass. It is still very feminine. CWH is the one who gets more giddy and surprised by YYJ's boldness but it does not feel lame rather it feels fulfilling that a man is so open to show his emotions because he loves the girl. As well he steps up and counter surprise YYJ too.CJM is really doing a good job here.

As I've said before it really is a give and take relationship both REEL and REAL.

Ackkkkk! I can't sleep. I'm full of wonderful feelings!

But I need a real KISS pd-nim. he he he

• Like 11

okie i didnt catch the cap when WH walked in to drag YJ away during her so call interview with KHJ :) 

but i started only managed to cap in between commenting .... but i did catch this two cap when SH & YJ was sitting down and talking at the bar where he confesses about lying that he liking boys? i guess YJ is definitely shock over it.....but honestly poor girl is really looking tired.....she just got off the plane >< meet up with KHJ and then SH who will be ready for such a bombshell from a good friend?

FW1_zpsezapbx0u.pngFW2_zpsuyz7pdsf.png

then we have the manager calling up WH for a meet up....guess wasnt a good meeting since WH was looking forlorn when the manager left...this week there are scenes involving our OTP alot of them however they just arent in the same frame :( till towards the end.

FW3_zpsgsqykhbl.png

KHJ and the wife meeting was satisfying to be honest....at least for me and after that when she meet up with the chairman, and tell him what was told to her...... @xxPeepsxx had managed to fill in the gap for us :) so i wont say much about that then :D  however i still love the wife dressing KHJ down a little.....

FW4_zpstdnzmzqh.png

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I want to but I'm afraid I'll get burnt. Am already hurting from my current ship as per my username. 

Oh.. They are so so so sweet. I'm sorry to all YEH-JJH and YEH-KJH shippers, but I prefer YEH-CJM. WHY is it that he really looks like he is in love? Maybe my brain is fried from staying up late.

Right? Right?? I thought that they look so natural too, like they're not acting at all... But I can totally understand not getting on board another ship. I have 3 ongoing now :D.... But may I know who is JoonMin exactly?

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@ktcjdrama did u happen to catch the song that were play when they were swaying to it? 

Which one? I have the raw now, I can check.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Which one? I have the raw now, I can check.

towards the end.....at night....there were this song they were playing.....i cant remember the title.....when they were dancing slowly or as swaying to the music together

lols @ainkimura thanks a lot :D

She’s the one by Robbie William @ktcjdrama got it :D 

• Like 5

when YJ read the letter YYJ snip in for her :) it was definitely happy tears though i hardly knows what was written lols

FW5_zps4svqs31h.png

okie i took a couple of these shots in the capping cause i just like the setting....this was the part when SH took YJ for a walk to talk....but i guess YJ is not at ease with him right now....as something that you had believe for so long suddenly was broken....

(sad situation asides i just love the trees colors which is why i couldnt resist and took a couple more shoot that i intended lols)

FW6_zpsban0ol0y.png

FW7_zpsgv2lusqv.png

FW8_zpsg7sm5ze0.png

FW9_zpsd1pgy4ma.png

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

towards the end.....at night....there were this song they were playing.....i cant remember the title.....when they were dancing slowly or as swaying to the music together

:sweat_smile: I'm bad with songs... but the lyrics goes something like "I was young, we grow up..."??

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Poor WH down with love sickness, guess our guy really miss his YJ.....

FW10_zpszpgpyamz.png

lols then we have YJ eating herself silly with all those stuff lols, the manager walk and start saying something to YJ , so she call up and cancel her schedule or something?

FW11_zpsjb3m6r0p.pngFW12_zpsgttmckhx.png

then the manager also join YJ in eating herself silly

FW13_zpsddht4xsm.pngFW14_zpszrhlhfki.png

then they were having this audition and this little girl that came is actually the girl that YJ paid for her medical fees :) our heroine have a good heart which is why WH is really in love with her... ( @ktcjdrama @joonminfan lols u guys going to ship her with WH? lols)

however asides from being a messenger the girl does seems good in the audition :) 

FW15_zpsbllijp8q.png

• Like 7