[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @curiosyeh! I don't know how to reply to you yet, how to I quote someone?  I'll try to learn some more when I'm not on my phone.. kinda hard to use a phone and navigate. Thanks for the site, I'll look into it too and join the discussion soon.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I think YYJ is allowed to act however she wants in the situation. For myself, all I am saying is that I did not sympathize with her sadness during the episode at all because she had the opportunity to clarify the situation by asking questions but she didn’t. Moments before the news broke, WH also told her that he had something serious to tell her and she told him that they should wait until tomorrow. So couldn’t she have asked him if the news about his family is what he meant? In any case, I also believe she is free to give up on this relationship if she wants to. Sure she’s had a history of bad relationships but if I recall, in the last one she was pestering the jerk guy to give her an explanation when the truth came to light at the end so she did know to do that much previously.

Also, it’s very painful for WH to talk about his family. His mother said previously he has many deep wounds in his heart most likely because he’s the illegitimate child of a cruel rich chaebol who, as he hinted, was in some way involved in the fire that almost took his life as a child. He was finally ready to talk about his history with her but she didn’t give him a chance.

I completely agree with your view on this.

YJJ's actions have been very immature and she has had a history of rash behavior where she just reacts emotionally instead of thinking.  WH, on the other hand, thinks too much instead of responding to his emotions.  Both characters have some growing to do, and that sort of growth is painful; it is also more likely to take place if they are apart for awhile.

@Ameera Ali am not talking about cheering the actors but rather the characters they portray. If you didn't like the way YYJ acted that's all fine because those are your thoughts.

The same as me thinking that everyone in the cast especially CWH and YYJ acted in accordance to their character's traits. 

I'm engaging in these conversations with you because just like you I feel strongly about episode 10. Only thing is we're at the different ends of the spectrum.

And I never meant to zero in on you regarding comments of not supporting or not watching the show. It was a general observation from various comments and blogs I've read. Although the initial reaction of disappointment from some have died down, I'm a bit worried that previous negative comments on the show and YYJ will affect YEH's comeback. You know how passionate and extremely enthusiastic anti's are. They make small things look heinous. They connect invisible dots just to bring people down. I don't think I can take another 5 year hiatus. I missed YEH soooo much. I'm actually afraid that she would hide again after FW. No Unnie!!!

On another note I can't wait for next week. I hope YYJ and CWH's character development continues. I've seen them be cute and lovely. I want to see them be feisty and really stand up for themselves and fight for whatever will make them happy.

Wishlist:

- YYJ and father to be reconcilled

- YYJ and CWH to not fight about the latter's relationship with father

- KHJ to feel the wrath of YYJ

- YYJ and CWH to at least make each know that they still care for one another. I'm happy if they reconcile but I would wish first for both their individual worries to be laid out and resolved.

- YYJ and CWH real kiss juseyo :D

Wow, so many discussions. Because of the Mope-fest? I admit my recaps are not free of personal opinion. And they most likely will never be, haha.

I'll be honest and just put my two cents here:

I actually wasn't really annoyed by YooJung when she stomped off crying right after she learnt new things about her man online (again). Sure, she got a shock, some people need time. 

But when she locked eyes with WooHyun when he came to find her and then CHOSE to leave with SungHoon and then moped for who knows how many days, she lost me. Cos I'm not patient with people who run away from situations and get all sad that things don't work out. Like... you ran away from it... how can it work out... what are you so sad for when you chose not to face it... Solutions don't fall from the sky. You ran away, that's your fault. Why do you expect him to pander to you while you can just walk off.

Plus, I don't like mopey people so I didn't like this episode. If you have a problem, talk, solve it. Aaaand.... we'll see what happens on Wednesday. 

My mother language is not English so I just give reaction to every post I'm agree with which is #teamcwh post :lol:

9 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

But when she locked eyes with WooHyun when he came to find her and then CHOSE to leave with SungHoon and then moped for who knows how many days, she lost me. Cos I'm not patient with people who run away from situations and get all sad that things don't work out. Like... you ran away from it... how can it work out... what are you so sad for when you chose not to face it... Solutions don't fall from the sky. You ran away, that's your fault. Why do you expect him to pander to you while you can just walk off.

She creates her own misery by run away from the situation. 

Still not watching ep10 with sub, yet :sweatingbullets:

Honestly I was a bit confused why YYJ was so mad in the first place. Thinking about it, is it possible the reason why she stormed off and gave him silence treatment till now is because deep down she automatically thought KHJ was right about him being out of her league after she saw the news? And maybe that’s why she’s pushing him away, her pride was hurt or she’s scared he’s beyond her reach now? Just trying to understand how this warranted a break up from her when she wouldn’t budge after everyone closest to her was pressuring her to break it off and at the expense of everything she’s worked for.

To make it short all this suffering and agony she is suffering ,is her own making and could have been easy solved if she just talked about it and stop running and for once face her problem head on . 

@lambreta I appreciate what u said and all u point of view and I am not going to debate how muture she was in that moment clearly she isn’t muture about a lot of thing .For instance it’s been frustrating for a long time now watching her bad mouthing her father she think he is killer for years but she not doing anything about it .she not trying to talk to him ( know all the fact ) neither moving on . She only caught up with all these emotions while she keep talking to the tree .I don’t understand why not talk it out . 

8-B7-EE45-A-2-B47-4-D3-A-9-CFA-355-C4-F2

personally , I find she tend to hold a grudge not in mean way , she doesn’t seek revenge . She just let’s all these bitterness eat her up . The life is too short for all this s-hit .

@lunchbox manila I understand, let’s wish for a kiss between them , everything gonna be ok #team harmony.

@thistle Glad That I’m not the only one who thinks this .

3 things that bothered me with WH in ep 10.

1) Yes, he was hurt she left with bff but...... he didn't even text and call her.... YJ was waiting... she checked her phone

2) Again, he was hurt, but he just promised to take the lead for her and he wanted to runaway to Africa (granted, he didn't)

3) He is finally fighting back, wish he could have let YJ know so she is not clueless.... again..

Anywayzzz,

Am I the only one who want YJ and WH to go to the engagement party.....? Then he grabs YJ and then declares that she's the one he wants to marry.....  Personally, if given the platform, I would air everyone's dirty secrets there.... Say the witch is blackmailing and ruining lives and so is dad....

Or if he already has the stocks given by daddy dearest, he should give it to stepmom.... that will really get on his nerves...

7 hours ago, vegaspink said:

3 things that bothered me with WH in ep 10.

1) Yes, he was hurt she left with bff but...... he didn't even text and call her.... YJ was waiting... she checked her phone

2) Again, he was hurt, but he just promised to take the lead for her and he wanted to runaway to Africa (granted, he didn't)

3) He is finally fighting back, wish he could have let YJ know so she is not clueless.... again..

I said before my mother languange burden me to give long reply but lets try.

1. I never saw WH force his will to YJ. He always respect her. So, when YJ chose to get in SH car even WH already there, she chose to left him. So WH reaction is something that respect her choice, to left him. For not wanting his explanation. He already search for her (and find her) but she still leave him. He did try and yet, she still left him.

2. He applied Doctors without Borders was way before that situation. Coincidentally, the vacant position came after that situation.

3. He only knew one thing as point 1 ; YJ chose to left him without giving him a chance to explain to her. She chose on clueless state like before by leaving him when he try to explain it to her.

As a married woman (for 21 yrs) I found CWH has a very very ideal husband traits. He willing to apologize first, he praised his lover often, he giving his lover presents even when she is not asking. What a dreamy man :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

I said before my mother languange burden me to give long reply but lets try.

1. I never saw WH force his will to YJ. He always respect her. So, when YJ chose to get in SH car even WH already there, she chose to left him. So WH reaction is something that respect her choice, to left him. For not wanting his explanation. He already search for her (and find her) but she still leave him. He did try and yet, she still left him.

2. He applied Doctors without Borders was way before that situation. Coincidentally, the vacant position came after that situation.

3. He only knew one thing as point 1 ; YJ chose to left him without giving him a chance to explain to her. She chose on clueless state like before by leaving him when he try to explain it to her.

As a married woman (for 21 yrs) I found CWH has a very very ideal husband traits. He willing to apologize first, he praised his lover often, he giving his lover presents even when she is not asking. What a dreamy man :rolleyes:

To me, even if she left him..... I wish he tried to reach out at least one more time.....  a text will be best cuz even if she didn't want to hear, there is a good chance she will read it.....  

I'm big on trying.

YJ on the other hand, should have heard him out.  She left him when she said she wouldn't let him be lonely....  Then, I got the reason.... She can't see him cuz she doesn't know what she would do.  She told her manager she doesn't have the confidence to let him go.  She realized he didn't do anything wrong but still knew that the relationship will be difficult to continue cuz of the witch.

:) Enjoyed reading all the different thoughts on YYJ and CWH actions in ep.10... I am quite tied up till Wednesday, so I don't have time to analyze and give my thoughts into their actions. All I know is that both of them care deeply about each other, so even though they each have flaws, things will work out just fine ;)

I never caught the date of the engagement, is it on any of the dates the drama is airing? That will determine whether it will actually take place or not. I'm guessing CWH will come to the engagement with the result of his investigation. Or, engagement will never take place because he will take action before the set date. Btw, he didn't even look at the envelope, so I'm guessing he probably didn't know when it is?

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

She only caught up with all these emotions while she keep talking to the tree

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why, but this sentence cracks me up so badly. It makes her sound like a cuckoo. *HAHAHAHAHA!*

1 hour ago, xxPeepsxx said:

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why, but this sentence cracks me up so badly. It makes her sound like a cuckoo. *HAHAHAHAHA!*

17057B90-60F5-4186-AE02-19922002A378.gif

There should be a cuckoo clock and as every hour strikes mini YYJ comes out and accuses everyone of things ( why single dad :D ) 

I am just saying she 

28C7F1DC-0080-47F4-9BCD-C127447EDF79.gif

Ameera Ali, I like your  post: re:

let’s wish a kiss between them and everything will gonna be okay. #team harmony. 

Sulistya Wali, Please tell me if you want me to remove this link here in this forum.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/12/03/fluttering-alert-team-wh-or-team-yj/

pacmule3, I have yet to formally to ask permission from you to post the links of your articles about Love Alert. I previously posted the links here and I will take this opportunity to say so.  Thank you.

At the end of the episode 10, YYJ went outside CHW and waited for him but missed him, oh. YYJ earlier told her manager, she has no confidence to break up with him.

In the preview, there is a scene YYJ is happy and in good mood talking with her manager with peace sign. Why? Maybe because of CWH.  

I'm not sure what to do with this ... When will you know

Enter article 2018-12-04 08:42:50

2018120501000200100013991.jpg

Sports Chosun.com Jung An Ji reporter] When will Cheon Jeong Myong and Yoon Eun Hye know about their ties with her father? 

Star doctor Cha Woo-hyun (Cheon Jeong-Myun) and top star Yoon Yoo-Jeong (Yoon Eun-Hye) make a tantalizing love story at the MBN drama. I am curious as to when this will be revealed. 

Yoon Cheol-Soo is the father of Yoon Yoo-Jung and Yoon Yoon-Joon and is a former firefighter. He is the benefactor of life that saved Cha Woo Hyun from a fire accident during his childhood. Chae Woo-hyun called him "father" and followed him all the way. However, Yoon Cheol-Soo saved Chae Woo's life, but Yu Jung did not want to see him again because he could not save his wife. Yoon Yu - jeong blamed her father for failing to find out why her mother dead in a fire accident. She still loses contact without forgiving Yoon Cheol-Soo. Woo Hyeon and Yun Ju, who are connected by a chain of ties, are wondering when the confidentiality will be revealed.

On the broadcast tomorrow (May 5), the father and daughter meet again in a long time ahead of Yun Yu Joon's study abroad. It is filling the head with a question mark whether this fact will be revealed, whether it will be able to solve accumulated misunderstanding and to be able to shake out old feeling. 

The story of Cheon Jeong-myeong, Yoon Eun-hye, and Jung-soo, who are tied in a chain of mischiefs, will be broadcast on the MBN drama " 

anjee85@sportschosun.com

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201812050100020010001399&ServiceDate=20181204

Disclaimer : translated by Google :phew:

Archived