Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@ktcjdrama, I think CWH will eventually talk with YYJ about his parentage. Obviously it’s not an easy thing for him to talk about because like his mother said he has many deep wounds in his heart related to this but I think he has seen enough about YYJ to know that she’s there for her and she’s a considerate woman who has his back.

I agree. He was already contemplating about it when YJ left his office after the cheek pinching. He trusts her so it's just a matter of opportune time as to when to tell her. He's definitely not someone who would lie or cover up his past.

• Like 8

Morning:D

ece1a23bmdw1.gif

Spoiler

h7fwd6z4ukwg.gif

their datestar eyes cute cat

zd81oekey4g7.gif

Spoiler

588mseqhxle2.gif

1i5jf5n5oq0z.jpg

+++++++++

Spoiler

Ds3c04mUUAAVoZn.jpg

“Love Alert” Responds To Reports Of Block B’s P.O Leaving The Drama

Nov 25, 2018
by S. Park

MBN’s “Love Alert” has officially addressed the reports of Block B’s P.O‘s departure from the drama.

On November 25, news outlets reported that P.O would be stepping down from his role on “Love Alert.” According to the reports, an industry insider claimed, “P.O will be leaving ‘Love Alert’ on Episode 12. In the drama, [his character] will leave the show on Episode 12 on the premise that he is going abroad to study management. P.O is stepping down due to scheduling conflicts.”

However, a representative of “Love Alert” clarified later that day that P.O is not leaving the drama. The source told media outlet News1, “It’s difficult to reveal the contents of the [drama’s] script, but P.O will not be leaving the show.”

In the drama, P.O plays the role of Yoon Yoo Joon, the younger brother of A-list actress Yoon Yoo Jung (played by Yoon Eun Hye). His character lives by the motto ‘You only live once.’

Spoiler

P.O is also currently a cast member on tvN’s “New Journey to the West 6” and will be appearing in tvN’s upcoming drama “Encounter” as well. He recently renewed his contract with his agency Seven Seasons along with the rest of his fellow Block B members, with the exception of Zico.

“Love Alert” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11 p.m. KST. 

Soompi

liked also his character in the drama:thumbsup:

Spoiler

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Jemrie said:

On November 25, news outlets reported that P.O would be stepping down from his role on “Love Alert.”

Oh, no!  That is such a shame.  I really liked the younger brother and was hopeful he would get a romance with the reporter.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

She is a illegitimate daughter (though I don’t look down on children out of wedlock) how dare her to remind CWH’s mother about that?  How there she released a damaging false rumor that  YYJ is a mistress of CWH’s half brother when that time she is not yet involved in fake dating with CWH. And how dare she told YYJ that she has no right to desire CWH because she is not chaebol daughter. Between them I have more respect for YYJ because she build her career out of her talent and hard work, not doing bad thing to others to achieve success. Granting that YYJ knows CWH’s background, then so what? She has the right to date him because the guy is in love with her.

I love YYJ’s honesty when she told him/asking assurance from CWH that he will be her side to defend herself from that evil chaebol daughter. 

So the opening scene of episode 9 is a must to see.

exactly....she is not in any position to look down on ppl!

i dont understand those who like to see ppl shorts on things....is it because those are the things they are shorts off too that why they look their nose down on others?

what the deal with WH that she need to hook on him i wonder......besides the reason they share the status in life :x

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, angelangie said:

what the deal with WH that she need to hook on him i wonder......besides the reason they share the status in life :x

I have to rewatch to be sure. But by getting WH back into the group through marriage, she supposedly successfully made a union of two big business groups.

What I wonder is, whether or not WH is even on the Chairman's family register... In the last episode we see that Chairman is ready to announce him into the corporation, and sign over 20% of his shares to WH. That's not little at all... Can someone of age like WH, be put into a family register without his approval? I wonder...

• Like 8

They just need to start gathering evidence of all the underhanded moves The Witch and Fake Dad are doing to force him to do as they want and ruin YYJ. Then use the current anti chaebol climate against them, as this abuse of power on a grand scale. His parentage going come out anyways so be the first to use it in your favour, even better if he has proof of fire incedent...actually doesn't need proof just get the word or the rumour mill netizenswill do the rest....see how fast the stock prices for both companies start crashing.... Mwah haha :naughty:. See how fast they'll leave Milk Couple alone. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Drama logic aside, why would anyone force another person to do something against their will?

Marriage - aren't you afraid that person may cheat or leave? or abuse you emotionally or even physically in the marriage?

Taking over the companies - aren't you afraid that person entering the company but doing damage from the inside? You're adamant that it has to be this person, surely because you hope with this person around, the company will benefit greatly. But since the person is forced into it, couldn't that person just laze around and do nothing? Why not find a qualified professional instead?

It's just so ridiculous the way Chairman is forcing WH to accept the shares and position... but anyway, I'm not here for those business politicking. Just wondering out loud, not gonna lose sleep over it... I'm here to watch the OTP and OTP alone :D

• Like 12

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Drama logic aside, why would anyone force another person to do something against their will?

Marriage - aren't you afraid that person may cheat or leave? or abuse you emotionally or even physically in the marriage?

Taking over the companies - aren't you afraid that person entering the company but doing damage from the inside? You're adamant that it has to be this person, surely because you hope with this person around, the company will benefit greatly. But since the person is forced into it, couldn't that person just laze around and do nothing? Why not find a qualified professional instead?

It's just so ridiculous the way Chairman is forcing WH to accept the shares and position... but anyway, I'm not here for those business politicking. Just wondering out loud, not gonna lose sleep over it... I'm here to watch the OTP and OTP alone :D

That'd so be me....burn the whole house down from the inside. By the time am done daddy dearest will be bankrupt and having a chat with the prosecutors. :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

well she didnt think that far....after all, all she wanted was the ticket into the family she long to be a part of......

a family that WH didnt want to be a part of.....she will be miserable but she wanted another person to be there with her in this..... :/

• Like 9

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

what the deal with W H that she need to hook on him i wonder.

Wasn't there a scene in the first episode where her dad told her that she was out of the family if she didn't get W H to marry her?  My memory is fuzzy but it was something like that.  She surely has a reason for being so determined.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thistle said:

Wasn't there a scene in the first episode where her dad told her that she was out of the family if she didn't get W H to marry her?  My memory is fuzzy but it was something like that.  She surely has a reason for being so determined.

hahaha maybe that is why.....but i didnt really pay attention to her :x i only pay attention to our OTP :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha maybe that is why.....but i didnt really pay attention to her :x i only pay attention to our OTP :D 

I ignored her at first just because she was annoying but now I see she's important in the plot.  Maybe I should re-watch episode 1!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, thistle said:

I ignored her at first just because she was annoying but now I see she's important in the plot.  Maybe I should re-watch episode 1!

let me know after you re-watch lols cause i cant force myself to sit through and see what she is up to again :x

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

28 minutes ago, thistle said:

Yup. He had her on the side so not in the register. To be full accepted and officially acknowledged as family he wants her to come bearing gifts. He also threaten to stop supporting her if she isn't successful.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, tas82 said:

Yup. He had her on the side so not in the register. To be full accepted and officially acknowledged as family he wants her to come bearing gifts. He also threaten to stop supporting her if she isn't successful.

Thanks!  That is the part that I was trying to recall.  

I did actually re-watch part of the first episode, and it was surprising how much WH's mom and dad were teaming up to force him to marry HY.  Also the first thing HY told him when she met WH was that she "had to" marry him.

• Like 7

watched ep 7 and 8 and for some reason, am reminded of a saeguk. in many ways, it feels like a modern day saeguk because the reasons they can't be together has to do with the choego group which is like the throne of this little business. and am really enjoying that despite all the fluff, the relationships feel engaged and have depth that the fluff doesn't give you a tooth ache and feel bored. @ktcjdrama ~ normally, all this politicking would bore me but here, it makes it interesting because of the way side characters and relationships twists and turns as a result and gives the drama that little bit of depth.

so like the stepbrother hyung. woo hyoon was quite happy in his old hospital but when HY interferes, he goes to his old stepbrother. what I like is how their camaraderie and warmth is evident in how they relate to each other. he tells hyung that it is a contract relationship... with the breakup, it seems natural that yoo jeon would reach out to the sister-in-law and ask for help. and how excited were hyung and wifey. not once did they hesitate because they are in a way family. and neither does woo hyoon sigh and ask if they had the right to interfere.

and the dowager queen or lion lady as I think of woo hyoon's stepmother. without this whole trouble, there would have continued to be misunderstanding between the two. but now, he goes to her for her guidance and help in dealing with HY so that yoo jeon does not get hurt. he does not tell his mom how he feels about yoo jeon because she has not been a mother. like it finally dawned on her, for many years, woo hyoon and his mother had switched places where it was unclear who was the actual parent. however, that is not the case with dowager queen. she has always been the stepmother and elder. so it is to her that he goes to her for help and by asking her for help, he acknowledges why she must hate him and his mother but also reveals that yoo jeon is important to him. so in a backhanded way, we see that this crisis is building trust and rebuilding an alliance in a way....

and we finally see the mysterious sa hyoon, the stepbrother, who seems angsty and as uninterested in choego group as woo hyoon. basically their distaste for the business has to do with how they have been treated by the dad. and sa hyoon doesn't want to be a pawn in the game.. so it will be interesting to see how he develops further... @tas82 ~ it looks like both brothers -- woo hyoon and sa hyoon -- seem bent on not getting involved in the business and acting out in some ways to not bend to the politics and maybe we will see house burning if they join hands? ^_^

and lion lady was right in that this fight is really between HY and herself because they want the throne. for both, it is a bit of validation but the difference is that lion lady actually knows relationships and feels pain. HY on the other hand is like a robot where she sees no value in human relationships which is why her tactics is all business...

• Like 14

When it gonna finish :tears:

I don’t think it’s interesting to see someone repeatedly throwing them selves at someone who’s just not interested ( it’s just too painful to watch ):blink: . 

4E00C9C3-31BF-4A4F-937A-B37D6398D225.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I can't stop watching the GIF with YEH massaging CMY's neck.  It's so adorable! And that upper look he gave her was just cute!!!

They are very comfortable with each other.  I don't think I ever liked any of YEH's leading man as much as I like him.  I think if they do go out he will take good care of YEH. :D

Again, thanks for all the Xman clips and the awesome GIFs! I want to see the massage GIF again.  LOL.

• Like 8