[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

25 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Try

Spoiler

www.aqstream.com

Try the above for live streaming. But if you want raw after the episode finished airing, lonetwilight usually will share it here. If not, I can PM you the place I usually get it, but it's in Chinese. 

Yeah... Please PM dear~ thank you in advande ^^ I can't watch streaming because bad internet TT TT

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here!!!

Everyone from YJ Entertainment is sitting in the meeting room... why in black uniform? hahaha

WH went into a cafe, meeting HJ. He asked why do you do that? WH said to just stop already. HJ placed an envelope on table and said the date and venue is already set, why don't you go through it? WH still upset and just left.

In the hospital, nurses looking at a handout and shocked. Hyung wife took it, and shocked also. Hyung took it and shocked too. WH came and Hyung wife only asked, are you okay? WH nodded. Hyung said to WH fighting.

Reporter Joo with her friend, the friend reporting something from the internet he saw from the phone. Something about Choego and YJ Entertainment and Kanghan.

Joo arrived in office of Dongsaeng. He is typing something on his computer. He showed her and she is shocked. Later on, she was alone working on the same laptop, then fell asleep. Dongsaeng came, put his jacket on her.

YJ cleaning her house. Manager arrived and looking at her, deep in thoughts. She asked her not to worry. It seems that she is cleaning as an escape. Manager asked her to sort out her feelings for WH and she said she has no confidence she can do so. She cried. They hugged.

HJ at golf range. Reporter came, she praised him on the article. He was handed another envelope and asked to keep on his watch.

WH and Hyung drinking and eating by the street. Hyung is giving him encouragement.

Manager drinking in a bar alone. Flashback to her meeting with HJ when she threatened her, then flashback to her asking WH to give up on YJ. Flashback again to YJ telling her about meeting HJ and her asking YJ to forget about WH. Another flashback to convo with YJ about giving up WH.

Lots of flashback... too much... sigh...

Back to WH and Hyung, he asked about whether to fight bravely for love. Hyung asked him to hold tight, was about to say something, but changed his mind.

OTP each at their house, troubled.... thinking and couldn't sleep.

WH drinking with YJ's dad. Dad was about to say something about his daughter, but a phone call came in, so WH went out to take the call. Dad looked at YJ's poster, took another drink while waiting.

YJ took her bonsai into apartment. She talks to her mother again, saying that her heart hurt. Then about understanding her father's feeling. 

Flashback to small YJ, playing on the floor, then electricity shortcut, she called out for her mother. Could only sit to wait for mother. Mother came to save her, but got hurt by falling beam.

Back to present, YJ said you must've forgiven dad, but I haven't. She cried, then she looked at the chair from WH that she's sitting at.

Dongsaeng came in, saw her asleep sitting on the chair by bonsai. He woke her up. He told her that he's going to study overseas. YJ is shocked, why all of a sudden? He said something which I didn't catch. But also said that before he leave he hopes to see her having someone she can lean on when she's having a hard time.

Manager meeting with police who came to the office. He updated that they found the criminal. But asked to keep it confidential?

WH meeting with someone, lots of paperworks on the big table. Another guy came in, I don't know what they're talking about, but Chairman picture on a news is on WH's laptop screen. I think he's finding evidence about incidents long time ago.

WH is drinking soju and YJ's father came. WH said he has a favor to ask. Dad asked what is it? WH asked about the incident long time ago, sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. Dad said no problem, but he shared his son is leaving. So it seems like it got postponed.

YJ at home, looking at a guitar. Flashback to her by her mother's altar at funeral home. Dad came, she asked why do you come only now? Father cried. Back to present, YJ cried.

At a nice place, hotel?.... Manager is giving instructions about something. As she walks out, came across HJ, she was going to give her the engagement invitation. Manager is cold about it and upset at HJ. Saying something about the heart of YJ and WH. But HJ mentioned something about their reaction knowing WH's status, then HJ continued you should come, so that we know the heart...??...

WH typing on laptop, saw his ring. Flashback to confrontation with YJ about his engagement (I missed this part). He took out the ring and placed it in a box on a shelf.

YJ on her bed, not able to go to sleep. Then she suddenly got up.... You two, just get back together already!!

HJ at her office. scheming something again. She asked secretary to call reporter.

WH working hard to find evidence. With a lawyer?

YJ in her car, waiting. She is wearing the ring again! She touched it and flashback to WH's promise to her when they were dancing. She waited and waited, but WH isn't back, busy working to find evidence. YJ waited until she got out of her car.

WH walking home. YJ getting into her car and drove away. They missed each other!! Argh!! End of episode...... Argh!!

Hi All,

I am coming new to this series and I hope to watch all the released episodes by the end of the week.  So far, this looks to be a cute romantic/comedy with very likeable actors/actresses.  I am looking forward to getting invoved in the discussions as soon as I get caught up with the rest of you.

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

YJ in her car, waiting. She is wearing the ring again! She touched it and flashback to WH's promise to her when they were dancing. She waited and waited, but WH isn't back, busy working to find evidence. YJ waited until she got out of her car.

WH walking home. YJ getting into her car and drove away. They missed each other!! Argh!! End of episode...... Argh!!

Thanks @ktcjdrama. ARGH now we have to wait a week? This episode sounds so angsty.. :tears:

Sad and disappointed with today’s episode. I know it’s going to be a painful breakup but I didnt expect the scenes and flashback keep dragging the whole episode. 

WH seems not fighting head on for his love (sigh and disappointed again). YYJ deep in sorrow and pain. It’s just too heartbreaking. 

I was hoping for some sort of new hope by the end of the episode, so that we can hold on dearly to it until next week. 

But, unfortunately...

the writer and PD-nim chose to buried our WH and YYJ love story in all the unfortunate event that happen and will happen.

argh! I can’t take it!!

where’s the First Lady of Cheogo Group? She supposed to step up in her game if she wants to defend the throne! 

It seems that HJ has too much power! I can’t take it. Only in flashback we can see WH and YYJ in one screen tonight. Oh I missed them. I missed their cute banter, their smiles and their hugs. 

In in a nutshell = > (T_T)

18 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

Hi All,

I am coming new to this series and I hope to watch all the released episodes by the end of the week.  So far, this looks to be a cute romantic/comedy with very likeable actors/actresses.  I am looking forward to getting invoved in the discussions as soon as I get caught up with the rest of you.

Welcome, welcome!! :D We'd love to hear your take on the show....

I am disappointed too with tonight's episode, not a rewatch material, but at least we've got some new info about the incident in the past. And WH is digging up info of the past too in order to fight back. That's his style, not an upfront confrontation, but a fully prepared one. For that, I shall be patient.

Instead of staying up to camp here, I will go to sleep now so I can wake up earlier to catch subs. It's been a long day and another busy afternoon tomorrow. See you all later...

After the binge-fest comes the mope-fest. :unamused:

Weecap:

News that WooHyun is a Chaebol's son and his engagement blasts online. YooJung finds out and barges off because telling the person who wanted to tell you something to say it tomorrow and then learning that something online and feeling betrayed that he didn't tell you earlier is a thing. Snort.

She ends up at a phone booth calling Bro and her staff but no one picks up. SungHoon does, and so when WooHyun finally finds her, she's stepping into his car and getting driven off.

WooHyun reaches home to find a reply from his application to volunteer in Africa and a voiceover of YooJung's Dad scolding him for running away when he could just fight whatever happens. His Mom is of the same idea and tells so via a letter.

YooJoon takes 1000 selfies but uploads the one with SungHoon helping YooJung into the house in the background. The world thinks they're a couple now and WooHyun and YooJung's breakup is because of a love triangle. ... ... I have no words.

WooHyun meets with HyeJoo (why do you even give her the time of your day?)  who passes him the invitation and location of their engagement. Thats just creepy. WooHyun swears that he wont do as they wish.

Mope mope mope... uh... important point is that WooHyun decides to really fight Choego via the law and goes looking into the fire incident from his past. He recruits Dad's help and Dad says any time. 

Manager also rebuffs HyeJoo when she tries to invite her to her engagement ceremony and accuses her of holding onto WooHyun now that she knows he's a Chaebol's son. LMAO, Manager says straight to her face that she doesnt wanna do anything with her and that WooHyun and YooJung's aren't over each other. Oh right, this despite her encouraging YooJung to let WooHyun go. What is this complicated nonsense.

YooJoon also decides to repent in the way he knows best - studying overseas (who's gonna pay your school fees?). He claims he wants to become someone who is a strength (can help) his sister. Dude, you're doing just fine in SK!

If you can't tell, I'm annoyed by this episode. hue hue 

Edit: Forgot to add, HyeJoo told her reporter to dig through YooJung Entertainment for scandalous news. Just dig until he finds something. Are you farming now? What's with the digging. You creeper.

13 minutes ago, sellamk said:

WH seems not fighting head on for his love (sigh and disappointed again). YYJ deep in sorrow and pain. It’s just too heartbreaking. 

He is fighting head on right now, though. Going straight at the root of the problem - the Chaebols. Even though he himself admits he'd rather run away and avoid it all as he usually does. And what can he do with a person who ran away from him... ...

In my opinion, YooJung deserves all the sorrow she's going through now. She just had to stand by him and all would be good! 

7 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

After the binge-fest comes the mope-fest. :unamused:

Weecap:

News that WooHyun is a Chaebol's son and his engagement blasts online. YooJung finds out and barges off because telling the person who wanted to tell you something to say it tomorrow and then learning that something online and feeling betrayed that he didn't tell you earlier is a thing. Snort.

She ends up at a phone booth calling Bro and her staff but no one picks up. SungHoon does, and so when WooHyun finally finds her, she's stepping into his car and getting driven off.

WooHyun reaches home to find a reply from his application to volunteer in Africa and a voiceover of YooJung's Dad scolding him for running away when he could just fight whatever happens. His Mom is of the same idea and tells so via a letter.

YooJoon takes 1000 selfies but uploads the one with SungHoon helping YooJung into the house in the background. The world thinks they're a couple now and WooHyun and YooJung's breakup is because of a love triangle. ... ... I have no words.

WooHyun meets with HyeJoo (why do you even give her the time of your day?)  who passes him the invitation and location of their engagement. Thats just creepy. WooHyun swears that he wont do as they wish.

Mope mope mope... uh... important point is that WooHyun decides to really fight Choego via the law and goes looking into the fire incident from his past. He recruits Dad's help and Dad says any time. 

Manager also rebuffs HyeJoo when she tries to invite her to her engagement ceremony and accuses her of holding onto WooHyun now that she knows he's a Chaebol's son. LMAO, Manager says straight to her face that she doesnt wanna do anything with her and that WooHyun and YooJung's aren't over each other. Oh right, this despite her encouraging YooJung to let WooHyun go. What is this complicated nonsense.

YooJoon also decides to repent in the way he knows best - studying overseas (who's gonna pay your school fees?). He claims he wants to become someone who is a strength (can help) his sister. Dude, you're doing just fine in SK!

If you can't tell, I'm annoyed by this episode. hue hue 

Edit: Forgot to add, HyeJoo told her reporter to dig through YooJung Entertainment for scandalous news. Just dig until he finds something. Are you farming now? What's with the digging. You creeper.

:lol:Love your weecap and entertained by it in the midst of a low episode, especially the bold part.

What a heartbreaking episode but with tons of imminent revelations.

It is inevitable for YYJ and CWH not to face the issues in the past to fix the current situations.

Without sub, my heart still cried for  YYJ. I could not help but to get emotional. What more if I could understand their language. CWH had to halt from pursuing YYJ because he knows the best step is to fix first the damage by KHJ and his father.

I’m wondering if YYJ & CWH will reconcile soon? I don’t mind if they do so to calm my heart. YYJ, did you remember what CWH told you that they need to trust each other?

Thank you for the recaps.

4 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

He is fighting head on right now, though. Going straight at the root of the problem - the Chaebols. Even though he himself admits he'd rather run away and avoid it all as he usually does. And what can he do with a person who ran away from him... ...

In my opinion, YooJung deserves all the sorrow she's going through now. She just had to stand by him and all would be good! 

What about the preview?

I am curious on why YJ wears bridal gown?

Ahh.., I don’t even have energy to spamming MBN IG acc as I intend to do before, for making our couple sleep sitting and of course, the kiss.

Archived