Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

SH hesitating.....and confessing.....something about a guy

scene roll bk to when they were younger and manager said something to SH.....

they were at the scene where SH and YJ was at a set........SH slowly walk over to YJ.....and started talking........YJ wasnt really talking to him.........and then he said something to YJ......i guess about him liking guy? :D 

scene roll back to them at the bar again.....

he pour the wine.....and YJ lifted and sip at her wineglass

and SH said something.....the fact slowly sink in on YJ......

YJ at lost of words........SH continue talking.....YJ suddenly quiet.....

scenes roll bk to WH.....in his study.....him remembering what KHJ tell him.....and then what his dad saying.....thumping his fist against some books.....

scenes roll bk to YJ walking into the apartment looking very tired and manager waiting at the apartment.....

phone msg rang.....and then manager show YJ some pictures....

YJ said something and manager said something..........YJ walk away......manager not looking happy either.....

Scenes roll to WH sitting in his living room trying to read some book......and keep glancing at her phone......

YJ......walk out but manager is still at the living room......i guess the manager had just confiscated all her phone and tablets and everything......and then he proceeded to walk .........

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

YJ sneaking out of her room and listening in???? to see if her brother already asleep lols.......

nope brother still playing away with his phone.....lols.......

Girl reporter in the car......wondering whose scoop are they trying to cover.....the girl reporter said something and then the spec guy said 'no'

Scenes roll to the next morning......WH walk out of the bedroom....looking out then the phone rang........

scenes roll to manager and WH at a cafe drinking....i guess the manager is going to talk to WH to stop to see YJ??? :(

but WH seems reluctant?  manager continue to talk......WH not answering......looking downcast :(

manager walk out ........leaving WH sitting alone......

Scenes zoom to WH's dad assistant talking on the phone with him besides in his office 

dad said something, assistant answering......(sorry not going to take any picture of the dad) :P

(one picture from @packmule3 is enough)

scenes roll to the legal wife.....and KHJ walking and then seeing the wife.....she bow in respect......KHJ and wife talking ....

the wife said something KHJ not looking happy......then the wife deliver something.....KHJ looking a lil shock?

the wife continue talking then walk away leaving KHJ alone........

KHJ talking to herself after wife retreating back....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

scenes roll to KHJ and daddy talking in the office......

KHJ passing daddy something i guess??? 

scenes roll to manager and the rest of YJ assistants and YYJ in a meeting room....i guess she is giving them direction to take note of YJ? and to tighten the security around YJ???? oh boy......

all seems a lil sad i guess most of them like WH???? lols they are not suppose to let YJ on the phone......so i guess she is mobile-less lols :D but she is not getting anywhere.....

now she stop eating.........the manager tried to feed her too.....but she stop eating....

scenes roll to WH visiting YJ's dad......at his eatery.......

looking downcast....... ((poor guy being cut off like that :( )

daddy said something and then tell WH to eat up......WH starts eating....then said something...and when daddy walk off he 'sigh'

scenes roll to YJ waking up feeling hungry.................food on the table with a card.......

YJ read it.......and starts crying....and then she start eating.......with a smile.....

WH setting table at his own house and set another set of food at his opposite.....

scenes roll bk to YJ reading something at a seat.....and SH walk towards her......

both walking down a path......SH doing all the talks at first.......then slowly YJ started to say something too.....then SH walk away.....

scenes roll to the girl reporter.......and bumping into the other paparazzi and talking??? and then she walk away after he said something....

WH checking on patient........and when he was done.......he took off  his google....but he was dizzy and the admin was worried that she ask the other doctor to come and took him away.....mustache doctor started saying something.......after putting the drip on WH.....

~~~~~

manager and the police is talking at the office.....i guess about the stalker case?

manager passes something to the police......oh boy the doctor is also a fan of YJ??? :D 

~~~~

YJ eating rubbish on her yoga room.....manager  walk in and scolding her......

manager sit down and took out her phone and call someone.........then she walk out after hanging up and saying something to YJ.......

~~~~~~~

Advertisement times~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

starts~~~~

YJ & Manager started eating rubbish together at the living room lols

YJ said something and the manager saying something...............and then keep saying 'is it okie?'

scenes roll to their audition room.....auditioning newbie......

they auditioning a girl right now.....3 of them seems quite satisfy? manager said something....

then YJ notice there a wound pad on the girl leg.......and then she said something......and she took the bio to have a look and remembering.......that she is the girl.....she help with the medical fee

then the girl brought out a food bag saying that it was from her mother.....but then later the girl give YJ a wink.......lols :D WH's informant?? :D

as the lil girl walking away.....YJ passes her something :D for WH??? :D

yup we are right!!! :D 

the girl passes the paper to WH :D for YJ :D 

WH in her yoga room........doing her yoga.....doing her facial....then....packing away?????

SH walks in on YJ packing.......then he asked whether is YJ going anywhere???

YJ said no.....?? then SH got up and walk away........YJ sigh in relief that it wasnt out?

SH walks into YJ room.......then saw an envelope in between the book......got out.....and walk out.......as YYJ walks in called him but he ignore him......then WJ walk out with her bag.......and tried to hide the bag behind her........guess brother knew about it??? :D

~~~~

scenes roll to WH in his apartment kept looking at his phone.........then he received a msg???

WH went to a department store......looking for clothes.......

and then scenes roll to YJ rushing out and WH step right in front of her to stop her.....and YJ is not having it......and just as YJ about to go off....he passes her a card.....but YJ pass it back to SH and then rushes off.......

~~~~ 

YJ and WH in the car.....going to their destination.......finally our OTP are TOGETHER!!!!

they stop at a store.......YJ walk out wearing ahjummas clothes with styles.........lols WH laugh......

now both having fun........and YJ changed back her clothes to normal clothes.....and both playing with some gun.........fun fair....

~~~~~

manager going crazy......her charge disappear....and then she was going to look for WH's no?

but then she saw the msg card YJ left in there?

~~~~~

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

WH open his car boot and show YJ his purchases lols.....

oh boy....he bought the whole stores lols :D 

hahahha.......YJ going thru all the clothes.......

and then he pull out a diving suit???? and then YJ asked him about the size.....he said something but YJ is having a hard times getting into the suit??? :D 

finally she got into it ROFL :D  after much struggle ROFL :D MAN!!! D 

WH teaching YJ how to surf.......both having some fun on the beach........then eating Ramen at the beach.... :D

now both are talking about something.....YJ said something......WH.....thinking.....and i guess in a sense teasing her a little and whatever he said must have answer YJ i guess? :D cause she was all smiles later....

~~~~~

night set in and both drinking wine at a table.... :) 

then YJ get WH up to dance with her lols :D  

and then YJ trip and fall into WH .....and then a song play and WH hug YJ to him and slowly both sway to the song

~~~~~

then they both was shown to a room? by an uncle?

both in the room......still talking............

then YJ brought out a box of rings......and show him the rings? her mother and father wedding rings????

she put it on WH and then another on her own finger........

WH turn to face YJ and said something.......then YJ said something and then pull WH to sit besides her again.....

......WH pull YJ to face him.....and today you have another KIsss!!! :)

The end

Preview.....

YJ walk away.....crying.....WH going after YJ but she shrugged him off.............

then she called the manager and they are she is back at the apartment.....

WH looks at the ring YJ put on him.......

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

WH said he has something to say. YJ said wait too say it tomorrow. I think because it is something serious and she didn't want to spoil the mood.

WH asked her what she wants to do tomorrow. So sweet this couple.

They were sitting side by side and WH turned to face her and he turned her to face him too, then he kissed her!! Gosh, this gives me goosebumps seriously....

Preview:

YJ leaving WH while crying... everything happened so fast and I can't catch what they said because the sentences are not in context. But we have WH talking to YJ's father asking for his help, then we have YJ talking to her CEO.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

WH said he has something to say. YJ said wait too say it tomorrow. I think because it is something serious and she didn't want to spoil the mood.

WH asked her what she wants to do tomorrow. So sweet this couple.

They were sitting side by side and WH turned to face her and he turned her to face him too, then he kissed her!! Gosh, give me goosebumps seriously....

Preview:

YJ leaving WH while crying... everything happened so fast and I can't catch what they said because the sentences are not in context. But we have WH talking to YJ's father asking for his help, then we have YJ talking to her CEO.

Spoiler

Was it a good kiss? Worthy to be featured in the guess the kiss thread? :P

Hmm.. They were so lovey-dovey in this ep, so what could have happened to them to make her walk away from him? She finding out that her father saved WH and that's why he couldn't save/see his wife? She finding out that he is the son of a chaebol family? I'm so curious!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

LOL... me too... already moving onto another drama, huh?

lols

no im watching multiple lols :P 

1 minute ago, joonminfan said:

Hide contents

Was it a good kiss? Worthy to be featured in the guess the kiss thread? :P

Hmm.. They were so lovey-dovey in this ep, so what could have happened to them to make her walk away from him? She finding out that her father saved WH and that's why he couldn't save/see his wife? She finding out that he is the son of a chaebol family? I'm so curious!

i have the sceencap just give me some times lols.....it hard as i need to crop n upload lols

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

lols

no im watching multiple lols :P 

i have the sceencap just give me some times lols.....it hard as i need to crop n upload lols

I really really want to see if CJM is a good kisser. Hehe!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@joonminfan I only caught the last few minutes of it. Need to wait for raw to be uploaded.

The kiss was so simple yet sooo full of love, I tell you.... We only see them touching lips, but the gentle way of him moving her into position and kissing her is the creme de la creme.... toe-curls and goosebumps inducing.... :wub:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@joonminfan I only caught the last few minutes of it. Need to wait for raw to be uploaded.

The kiss was so simple yet sooo full of love, I tell you.... We only see them touching lips, but the gentle way of him moving her into position and kissing her is the creme de la creme.... toe curling and goosebumps inducing.... :wub:

Ok, now u have me wanting to go on IG to see if anyone has posted the clip, instead of going to sleep. Be right back! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

i was literally smiling from head to toe curling from excitement and happiness for the couple. That was the most epic 15 mins of my life so far. ha ha ha.

what a way to end ep 9. loyal viewers can't help but want more while casual viewers are trapped by a web of flutters..curious and surprised that such a feel good drama is shown close midnight.

FW has me going bonkers. Once Thursday's done I can't wait for Monday to come so I can get my hands on the next chapter! Weekend no longer exists! 

more and more i like how YEH and CJM portays their character. By far this is the most adult and realistic couple interaction I've watched on TV (for kdrama). Mature but with a twist of youthful giddyness. I applaud the 2. Their chemistry is exploding as the story progresses. I love that they show YYJ and CWH's thoughts and feelings through small gestures instead of over the top in your face basic acting. A++++++

• Like 10

Yay kiss!! Oh dear I’m seriously going to work with panda eyes tomorrow.. err.. I mean in several hours. thanks for the recap! @angelangie @ktcjdrama

Now there better be no time jump nor amnesia. I’m anxious thinking about where the plot will go from here

• Like 4
  • LOL 3