[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

Reporter Joo carried out by his colleague, she is drunk.

WH on the phone with Lawyer friend. He was about to tell him that YJ is the daughter of fireman, but didn't.

On a plane, KHJ being poured wine and spilled, she got angry at the stewardess. A guy is watching her with high interest. New character. Okay, or let's ship her off with him, I don't mind, lol...

YJ came into Dongsaeng's room. He is sleeping, she covered him properly with blanket, then shed some tears, then left the room. Dongsaeng isn't sleeping after all. He woke and sad also.... Sad cello instrumental playing OST as BGM. Beautiful music, but I think we've have enough about him going overseas...?? One more scene of YJ crying.

WH in his office, Lawyer friend updated him on something. I think no reporter wants to take on the news that WH wants to release. It seems that Choego group got things covered. WH is down.

Chairman called his assistant and briefed him on something.

Dongsaeng with luggage (finally!!) YJ and Manager saying goodbyes. Dongsaeng asked her to meet father one more time, okay... Manager rushed him off seeing that YJ is becoming uncomfortable...

KHJ met with the lawyer friend. (shaky camera hold) KHJ is blackmailing him with something from his past.... Gosh this KHJ!!! :angry:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WH eating at Father's restaurant. He asked you haven't met that girl again? Are you not going to do anything anymore? WH asked his opinion about the girl. Father said as long as he likes her. YJ walking towards the restaurant. She saw from outside that WH is there, shocked and wondering why is he there. She left though... Commercial break...

YJ reached home, still confused why WH is meeting with father. Dongsaeng called her, and asked her to please meet again with father. YJ asked him whether he talked to WH about father, he said of course no, etc, etc. Manager came in, scolded her why she didn't picked up her phone. She asked if she's been somewhere, judging from her clothes. YJ said she went out for some fresh air. Then asked her also about WH and father. YJ said she is tired and wanted to rest. She went into her room. Manager wonder if YJ is still meeting WH. YJ in her room still thinking about why WH and father know each other.

WH in his office. BGM playing. Recalling father's message to him that he should see the person that he wants to protect (I think). Then he thought about Dongsaeng request for him to take care of noona, because noona is missing him. WH looking out window, thinking..... cut to YJ being styled and dressed for something. cut to WH driving, with a VO of him asking someone where YJ is.... cut to YJ trying on white dress (as seen in still)..... Assistant praised her she is ready to wed. Then cut to KHJ trying on a white dress as well... She asked her secretary how she looks... weird...  She was bossy with the employee there. Turned out they're in the same place. They came out of their room and met each other. Crazy KHJ pestering YJ, she dared to ask her how she looks, shameless... She got physical when YJ decided to just ignore her and pass her. Getting psychotic this girl.... She kinda tested YJ about WH and mocked her that they're not meeting anymore? when YJ appeared a bit shocked. She kept holding on to YJ's arm while YJ tried to struggle free. And with the struggle, KHJ hit a corner of the wall, at that time, WH arrived, KHJ saw him first and called out his name.... Oh no, I think YJ will misunderstand that WH is there for KHJ when actually he came looking for YJ.... End of episode.

Preview:

WH again warned KHJ.

WH meeting with lawyer friend.

Manager is knifed by unknown person in parking area. Sent to emergency. YJ crying to see her unconscious.

That's all I remembered. Anyway, that KHJ is getting mental.... geeeezzzz

Ep 10 and ep 11 are the most disappointing episodes in this drama for me so far. Hoping for better and brighter succeeding episodes. As the saying goes, "There is rainbow after the rain." Nevertheless, I will never cease supporting YEH and her partner until the end.

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She got physical when YJ decided to just ignore her and pass her. Getting psychotic this girl.... She kinda tested YJ about WH and mocked her that they're not meeting anymore? when YJ appeared a bit shocked. She kept holding on to YJ's arm while YJ tried to struggle free. And with the struggle, she hit a corner of the wall, at that time, WH arrived, KHJ saw him first and called out his name.... Oh no, I think YJ will misunderstand that WH is there for KHJ when actually he came looking for YJ.... End of episode.

Kang HyeJoo actually said that she called WooHyun over, LMAO. She nutcase. WooHyun, why are you always in the weirdest situations.

I don't see how KHJ can be redeemed.... we've find out enough about her background story and with the way she treats people around her, at this point I am kinda hoping she will go overboard and ended up in some kind of facility, be it mental or legal.... She treats people like trash :angry: not elegant at all. Her expensive wardrobe  does not buy her any ounce of dignity she needs....

Oh, btw this is the pic I meant to post about her almost in tears.... It will look better in gif since we see her blinking many times, but I can't make gif.... I think we will see her scream and cry later on when her plan totally failed.

k2g1uiG.png

It’s heartbreaking episode but l’m not disappointed. KHJ is so evil, just like in the novel (they said). 

I don’t want the manager to die. I hope YYJ will transform to be a stronger & wiser person, just to fight with KHJ.  I’m happy that she is close to reconciling with her father but with CHW, I don’t know...I hope the writer will give us brighter episodes, after all this is romcom not melo. 

When my most anticipated drama killed my hope... be like (T_T)

When mind-blowing chemistry between our lead actors being wasted by the writer-nim and PD-nim... my hope destroyed again and again...

Writer-nim, PD-nim do something!!! Chaebal... if not the rating will keep dropping, the viewers will keep leaving the show... this is not good for uri YEH’s comeback and not good for Chun Jung Myung! 

Gosh! I’m officially joining the moping-fest (T_T). 

Last week, still hoping for the best will happen in episode 11, but now... I want to curl in my blanket and close my eyes and trying to soothe away this disappointment. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

WH is meeting with Chairman. He asked him to please can you just stop here. Chairman speaks gently for once, and apologized. I'm not sure but I think I heard him saying he will take care of KHJ and acknowledge YYJ (don't take my words for it though)... but I think WH is still supposed to acknowledge being his son. WH refused and left.

WooHyun's biological father really has no clue about being a father.

He admits that there're too many things he's sorry for towards WooHyun and his mother and accepts that WooHynu can't accept his apology because the hurt runs too deep and the apology's too late. However, he tells WooHyun that it's a fact that WooHyun is his son... and then decides that now is a good time to negotiate... Er... So in exchange for clearing up the HyeJoo mess and accepting YooJung, he wants WooHyun to admit his paternity and join the business.

WooHyun's just like... I came to see you for nothing. LOL.

Chaebols don't know how family works do they? HyeJoo is messed up in the head, her father treats her like a wagyu heifer... I think only Madame Choego knows, given how protective she is of her son. And considering she hasn't done anything evil to WooHyun or his mother.

5 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

I think only Madame Choego knows, given how protective she is of her son. And considering she hasn't done anything evil to WooHyun or his mother.

Where is she anyway? Can she please do something about KHJ already??

5 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

So in exchange for clearing up the HyeJoo mess and accepting YooJung, he wants WooHyun to admit his paternity and join the business.

WooHyun's just like... I came to see you for nothing. LOL.

I really like that WH did not succumb to his manipulations....

It seems that KHJ is eating them alive, playing her cards well.  

I really hope, the writer & PD will give us a break. This to romcom, right? I really hope for fluttering moments between the OTP, please.

This time, CHW is smart in dealing with his father. I hope, he will not under estimate the evil girl. 

so, from what I read here...i'll wait till the next episode be subbed.  if it is a cryfest...then i need to be prepared.  with kleenex and some munchies.  i am here to enjoy this drama no matter what's going on. (^o^)v

i just want to thank everyone here who were posting the live recap and images!!! I can survive for a few days as long as  read y'all recap! 

I'm amazed at the subbers too! now that's dedication.  sometimes other people forget that these subbers have other things to do and they're doing this for fun and not getting paid. :)  So i truly appreciate them.

I'm so glad i'm busy this week, so i can distract myself from watching the drama.  I'll do a marathon this weekend.  hehehehe.

Thank you all!!!

I want to thank everyone who did recaps and posted clips to instagram. Thank you, thank you! You save me from all the mope-fest. Haven't watched recent episodes, think I'll just wait until everything gets better then binge-watch them. and I need YJ and WH together in one screen. pronto.

9 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Kang HyeJoo actually said that she called WooHyun over, LMAO. She nutcase. WooHyun, why are you always in the weirdest situations.

I just checked the Chinese subs... She said that WH picked the dress for her. I don't understand Korean well, so wondering which one is the correct one. Can you watch the uploaded raw video and confirm what she said? No English is available yet.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just checked the Chinese subs... She said that WH picked the dress for her. I don't understand Korean well, so wondering which one is the correct one. Can you watch the uploaded raw video and confirm what she said? No English is available yet.

Is it? Lemme go check.

I might've heard wrongly.

Edit: Oh yeah, she said that WooHyun picked it and acted surprised that WooHyun didn't tell YooJung. Sorry!

Honestly, I'd rather trust the Chinese Subs than myself, lol, cos I multi-task during the show too (esp these 2 eps). Plus, Chinese subbers have more time to go through and they're much more detailed and true to the language from what I've seen - most times even more than Eng Subs.

Hi, I have just started following this drama, but the timeline of events confuses me sometimes. 

Would just like to confirm my understanding of the show.

YunJoo's currently 32, her brother's 24, so there's an 8 years gap. 

Her mom passed away when she was eight in the fire,so her brother was 0 during the time of the fire then?

Archived