[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

1 hour ago, lunchbox manila said:

Guys please watch YEH and CJM's interview in Viki FB! 

Have a great day! 

I did and it made me smile! Turns out CJM is a serious kind of person. Hahaha. 

I love the quiz segment, especially the drawing part. YEH was trying so hard that she made CJM smiled. Such cuties. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

any further tidbits? lols im in office so it hard to tune in :D 

First they were introducing their characters... nothing new. Hahaha. 

They also talked about favourite scene from the drama. YEH talked about the beach scene, she loved it because the scene felt like a vacation. They surf, they hung out, they danced. As for CJM he liked their first meeting (car swap scene) because it can happened to actors he said. :sweatingbullets:

Then they moved on and talked about their chemistry and CJM went on and on about YEH’s charms in serious manner. YEH was sitting quietly listening with a small smile on her face. LOL she did say she was thankful for his compliments. 

When it was her turn, she basically repeats what he said about her but one that stands out the most is when she said CJM was actually very considerate and lovable. 

Can I just say how amazing YEH looked in that wetsuit?  Cuz she did.

And when she stepped out in her "disguise", I think CJM, not WH, was the one laughing cuz his nose crinkled.

Anywayzzz, one thing I noticed (if I'm not wrong), I think they used a few lines from Goong when the girl was auditioning...  I found it cute and amusing... LOL 

:lol:

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

So I guessed correctly, but why are you burnt and hurting then? I thought your ship sailed? None of mine sailed yet....:(:D

I am not good in digging up and keeping update info, so I don't think I am capable to start a shipping thread and maintain it... but this Milk Couple made me come soooooooo close to starting one.

soooooooo much waiting for this ship  :lol::wub:

I start watching this show because of CJM
and then I fall in love with YEH 
and then I fall in love with CJM again ...

Currently obsessed with their beach date. Been repeating the scenes and can’t get enough.

is it me or during the dancing scene, after YJ stumble into WH arms (right before She’s the One song), YJ was avoiding WH gaze even when WH was looking at her very closely. It felt so real that i really thought it’s YEH was was flustered and was refusing to meet CJM gaze. 

This scene

it looks like the battle between hye joo and woo hyoon's stepmother will get dirty. queenie threw down a small hint that she knows the background of hye joo ( a child of an adult entertainer) and you can see the wheels turn in hye joo's head...wonder how nasty it is going to get between the two of them....  it was kind of funny that the chairman bluntly said that he will not help her in the battle with stepmother and she needs to face it head on. ^_^

wonder if hye joo assumed that woo hyoon would be easy to manipulate and put on a leash because he comes across as soft spoken and well mannered? that he would be happy to be henpecked as long as he got recognition in society and he would allow her to do as she liked? and therefore, he was the perfect prey?

random question -- is there mosquitoes in korea? was really surprised to see that mosquito coil in the beach house hotel. are there mosquitoes even beyond the tropics?

11 hours ago, Sulistya Wati said:

Told ya.., he’s a gentle kisser:wub:

I have been loveeeee drunk since yesterday night... Sooooooooo giddddddy!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:   It's such a gentle and simple scene but they made it seem like it was their first night together as newlyweds..... . :wub::tears:

Both of them had done steamier kiss scenes (lol)in other drama but this isn't steamy..... But theres so much depth to it... :blush:

45 minutes ago, ainkimura said:

Currently obsessed with their beach date. Been repeating the scenes and can’t get enough.

is it me or during the dancing scene, after YJ stumble into WH arms (right before She’s the One song), YJ was avoiding WH gaze even when WH was looking at her very closely. It felt so real that i really thought it’s YEH was was flustered and was refusing to meet CJM gaze. 

Yeah she looked really bashful. Was it YEH or was it YYJ? :wub:

Calling for @ktcjdrama!

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it looks like the battle between hye joo and woo hyoon's stepmother will get dirty. queenie threw down a small hint that she knows the background of hye joo ( a child of an adult entertainer) and you can see the wheels turn in hye joo's head...wonder how nasty it is going to get between the two of them....  it was kind of funny that the chairman bluntly said that he will not help her in the battle with stepmother and she needs to face it head on. ^_^

wonder if hye joo assumed that woo hyoon would be easy to manipulate and put on a leash because he comes across as soft spoken and well mannered? that he would be happy to be henpecked as long as he got recognition in society and he would allow her to do as she liked? and therefore, he was the perfect prey?

random question -- is there mosquitoes in korea? was really surprised to see that mosquito coil in the beach house hotel. are there mosquitoes even beyond the tropics?

@Lmangla  Yes theres mosquitos in Korea.. They go active in hot weather just as every place else.. As a matter if fact they should be pretty big.. I have heard that the mosquitos in Africa are so huge you would run from them.. So these small ones we have in the states and complain about them are nothing compared to those..

On to the drama at hand..Hj meddling isn't what it's crack up tp be.. Yes she should fear the step mother.. She thought she would gain power entering a marriage with CHW but it's the other way around she may be living in condition worst then where she's at.. She thinks CHw will be obedient and just follow her into and engagment she has another thing coming.. I see her being left alone at her so called engagement..  I think he'll go and in front of all thise reporters he's going to embarass them all..

I think him and YY should elope then go to the so call engagment and tell the world that he and YY jusgt got married.

7 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I think him and YY should elope then go to the so call engagment and tell the world that he and YY jusgt got married.

that would be the ultimate burning the house! hahahha....

and thanks for the info on mosquitos. learned something new!

40 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

@ktcjdrama doesn’t real life suck sometimes? :joy: anyway today it seems like there might be angst so maybe it’s better that you can’t watch the live stream?

@angelangie thank you in advance!

I am still planning to peek in the first few minutes though. I need to find out what happens right after the kiss!!

1 hour ago, sellamk said:

Can someone share the live-streaming link? Want to watch it live too (^_^)

Spoiler

Try www.aqstream.com

32 minutes ago, Yanni Dwi said:

Hi... Does anyone know how and where I can get link for fast RAW love allert?? 

Try the above for live streaming. But if you want raw after the episode finished airing, lonetwilight usually will share it here. If not, I can PM you the place I usually get it, but it's in Chinese. 

Archived