[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Last week (episode 69-73) is the best week for us because we get to see more of HN♥HG scenes. When most of us thought that their romance are getting slower and the story is just full of the snakes (JE and her mom *should I mention grandmother too? :P*), the script writer gave us A BIG SURPRISE with all of what had happened in those episodes. The scenes I like the most in each episodes are :

1) Eps 69 - When HG helped HN brought the boxes to HN's home and met Eunae all of sudden. Then, he praised HN in front of Eunae.

2) Eps 70 - The summer vacation. I like all of them including JE have fun during the vacation. The scenes I like are when they're in the pool and HG give medicine to HN. The look HG give to HN is just awwwww ♥

3) Eps 71 - HG's confession and the bracelet was taken off by him!!!!

4) Eps 72 - ALL OF HN♥HG's SCENES

5) Eps 73 - When HN asked HG to do their secret signal and when they have short conversation before the kiss scene. HN's face is soooooooooo innocently adorable at that time. BTW can I say the kiss is a bit passionate?^_^ If we look at bts that I gave to you guys yesterday from HG's angle he is passionate during the kiss.

Actually, I have not watch full episodes of eps 69-73 :D So, it is just I list out the scenes I like the most from HN♥HG. Regarding the kiss scene, it is just so unexpected! I really like how gentle HG is asking for permission to kiss from HN. For the next episode I predict HN will not get angry because of the kiss, but just shock, maybe has a little bit feeling regret and embrassed to meet HG the next day, while HG will just being cool about it :sweatingbullets: I also get a feeling that we will get to see they will be going to a date by this week. 

Last but not least, I really hope Jin Guk and JinHui are stay strong for their relationship. I DO NOT WANT THEM TO BREAK UP JUST BECAUSE JIN GUK WANT TO SEE DG's HAPPINESS. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

2) Eps 70 - The summer vacation. I like all of them including JE have fun during the vacation. The scenes I like are when they're in the pool and HG give medicine to HN. The look HG give to HN is just awwwww ♥

I liked HN tripping and falling on top of HG in Ep 70  :love:

8 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I really like how gentle HG is asking for permission to kiss from HN.

It's funny how he asked, but she never gave permission. Sneaky HG... :lol:

Anyone interested in watching live -  I found a site.  PM me since I am not supposed to advertise.  KBS site does not allow for international users.  

Edited:

I think I shared it with all who had PM me.  If I did not send it to someone, please PM again.  

Tollgate polls! if you haven't voted already, please do visit the events section under Home > soompi info > events

based on members nominations, there are 5 polls. look for these threads within the events section here :

tollgate poll 1 - villains

tollgate poll 2 - dramas

tollgate poll 3 - side characters

tollgate poll 4 - OTP, leads

tollgate poll 5 - misc

based on nominations, this drama was suggested for drama category. if you think this drama is like a good meal, then cast your vote!

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Tollgate polls! if you haven't voted already, please do visit the events section under Home > soompi info > events

based on members nominations, there are 5 polls. look for these threads within the events section here :

tollgate poll 1 - villains

tollgate poll 2 - dramas

tollgate poll 3 - side characters

tollgate poll 4 - OTP, leads

tollgate poll 5 - misc

based on nominations, this drama was suggested for drama category. if you think this drama is like a good meal, then cast your vote!

OH, they changed the Tollgate poll.. It started as which k-drama was sooo bad that irritate us viewer to no end.....  That was fun write coz there was lots of k-drama that went downhill halfway through the drama.... 

But i think it is weird to have a toll when 2018 is not even over.... oh well....

Anyway, to me, from ALL the k-drama that i have watch since end of 2015 till now, it seems that The Promise may very well be the best k-drama daily for the past 4 years even with the lousy last 10 episodes and ending- i say this coz the first 90 episodes were worth watching....

Nah, none of the k-drama of 2018 has yet been that impressive for an award. Sure , there are some that is cute and all, but even that (Secretary KIm, I'm not a Robot) wasn't able to make me tune in for their last 4-6  episodes of this k-drama respectively..... As much as i love HALF of The K2, i wouldn't nominate it coz the other half of that k-drama the part where snsd Yoona's story line  was really bad that it ruin it for The K2 to get any award aside from wining best villain.....  

Come to think of it, the last k-drama that i suggest my friend to watch was Queen of Mystery coz it was interesting and funny at the same time, they did not need to put beautiful woman with sexy outfit or skimpy idol in order to get people to be interested to watch it, instead they let talented actors and actress to do their magic to bring the story line to life.....  

it seemed like it would be fun to have a mid-season poll @Saja La but maybe next year, it would be better to do it at end of year. yea, it was funny that there were more nominations for villains than for dramas! hahahah... guess, we really remember the dramas that we disliked. everything else blurs for the most part! hahahhaha... :D

@Saja La, u got me there with the promise. That was the best daily drama I have ever watched. So matured and oozing with intense and explosive chemistry I haven't seen yet in short dramas. It introduced me to daily dramas and I thought others will be like it. Instead of k2, healers is my all time favourite weekday drama. It would have been I remember you but the romance in healer won me over.

Weekend drama is my father is strange. 

I like this drama a lot also. It comes after lovers in bloom 

6 hours ago, darr said:

@Saja La, u got me there with the promise. That was the best daily drama I have ever watched. So matured and oozing with intense and explosive chemistry I haven't seen yet in short dramas. It introduced me to daily dramas and I thought others will be like it. Instead of k2, healers is my all time favourite weekday drama. It would have been I remember you but the romance in healer won me over.

Weekend drama is my father is strange. 

I like this drama a lot also. It comes after lovers in bloom 

I have not seen "Promise" yet.  From all the dramas that I have seen, I have liked "A thousand days promise".  Even though it is a very sad drama, I loved it from beginning to end.  

Will check out promise when I have time.  

I was finally able to watch episode 73 with subs.  wow. Wow wow 

Shin Hee has finally shown her designs on her sister’s money and possessions. She finally says it out loud. We viewers speculated but never once did she say it out loud. What a beeechh? I wonder how will she pay for her sins. That is why I am still sticking around. 

Mr Hwang the coward that he is. He did not stand up for Jin Guk. Jin Guk let him stay at his house and he had the nerve to tell Jin hee to believe her mom because she is her mom. So disgusted with this character.  One good think happened though, JE and SH have no idea that Jin Guk and EA are living in the same area.  They soon will find out and JE will have a fit . I do wonder, will SH change her toon when they find out about EA renting the house above JG house. Will they try to convince JE can be with DG and keep JH from JG. Will they succeed In destroying everything in JH’s life for greed and jealousy. 

@dramaninja. How did you do the GIF?? 

Which app do you use? And is free DM me with the answer please

@UnniSarah

I tried to find something that would make me like Hwang but he disappoints me every time. First he tells JE that DG and JK are father and son. Then he tells JK how JE and JH are related and JH doesn't know but he doesn't tell him that JE knows. The weasel  is protecting his daughter's interest. The purpose in telling JK was to get him to back off of JH so his daughter can have what she wants. Now JE has a secret with her father that will hurt JH like the one she has with her mother. In the preview it looks like the mother is trying to set up the blind date for JH. I so want the whole thing to blow up in their faces. Not one of them has thought about what JH wants or how she feels. It's all about them and what they want. That bomb that Hwang was talking about is going to explode and soon. The aftermath is not going to be in their favor. 

I think the  blind date the mother is trying to set JH up with is going to be the one who is a scammer. 

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

@UnniSarah

I tried to find something that would make me like Hwang but he disappoints me every time. First he tells JE that DG and JK are father and son. Then he tells JK how JE and JH are related and JH doesn't know but he doesn't tell him that JE knows. The weasel  is protecting his daughter's interest. The purpose in telling JK was to get him to back off of JH so his daughter can have what she wants. Now JE has a secret with her father that will hurt JH like the one she has with her mother. In the preview it looks like the mother is trying to set up the blind date for JH. I so want the whole thing to blow up in their faces. Not one of them has thought about what JH wants or how she feels. It's all about them and what they want. That bomb that Hwang was talking about is going to explode and soon. The aftermath is not going to be in their favor. 

I think the  blind date the mother is trying to set JH up with is going to be the one who is a scammer. 

@awsparkle At least he didn't talk trash about JG when MIL and SH asked him to express his opinion of JG.. I guess that's the only good thing he's done :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@awsparkle At least he didn't talk trash about JG when MIL and SH asked him to express his opinion of JG.. I guess that's the only good thing he's done :sweatingbullets:

He only did it for the sake of JE because he knows if he trashes JK then it means DG being his son is also trash. 

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

He only did it for the sake of JE because he knows if he trashes JK then it means DG being his son is also trash. 

True. Hwang dad is in a tricky situation. It's either his daughter or sister in law. Both ways, SH and old lady won't be accepting both father and son and also Hwang dad knows both woman's temper<_<. I liked what he told his wife, he is neutral about this and when he told his sister in law to listen to her mom regarding dating JG, lets remember he was sitting in the lion's den lol. And yeah, the bomb he is talking about will be going off soon and I couldn't be happier because that means more HN and HG moments:D for us. Let's get the popcorn ready lol :joy:.

Archived