[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

23 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaninja... It is because she want to break up Jin Hee and JIn Guk. Do you know what I want to happen from this new development, I want DG to finaly see the selfishness in Ji Eu to finally surface in front of him.  I think this arc in this drama is when JE's true face will appear. For now, she will convince JG to give seeing JH because she doesn't want to lose the inheritance that both her and SH are dying. Second to keep Jin Hee from her daughter at all cost. They don't want JH to be happy. What I don't get??? WHy does JE hate her aunt?  smh smh smh 

I think JE going to JG will be a big mistake.  DG wanted his father to see JE in a good light and as good person. . I think JG's eyes will become wide open to the fact his son fell in love with a very selfish woman. The fact that she's coming to him asking him to give up JH shows him JE only cares about herself. She wants remain in a good light with her aunt and make him the bad guy in JH's eyes. 

Hwang thinks a bomb will go off with what's going on now. Wait until it's revealed what his daughter and wife have done. The mother is always talking about dying it maybe the very thing that kills her. She created a monster in SH who passed it down to JE. Taking responsibility for how she treated her daughter and other people will be a very had pill to swallow. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Hwang thinks a bomb will go off with what's going on now. Wait until it's revealed what his daughter and wife have done. The mother is always talking about dying it maybe the very thing that kills her. She created a monster in SH who passed it down to JE. Taking responsibility for how she treated her daughter and other people will be a very had pill to swallow

@awsparkle.... I agree, this will backfire on her. DG will want to end the relationship but JE is just to selfish. I fear if they do breakup, i have no idea what JE will do to her own aunt. I don't think JE actually loves anyone other than herself. Unlike her mom does love her mother, her children and herself. SHin Hee just doesn't love her own sister and covets her sister's fortune. 

I'm thinking that JE will try to get JH-JD to break up and that will show JH a glimpse of JE's evilness. And after she does it, JE she'll dump DG is when she realized that HN doesn't even envy her for snatching DG from her. Not only that, HN got HG, the guy that SHE used to want.... AND JE gets to see HG chasing HN big time..... 

JE will throw the blamed on  her grandma for the break up.

Can’t wait for today’s episode.. missed my SAT fix yesterday. Can’t wait to see HN backpedaling when she sees HG lol! Cloud nine boy and backpeddle girl should make this fun.. of course she will conveniently forget but I want to see her reaction in her room when she does remember lol! 

On 8/19/2018 at 6:16 AM, Saja La said:

LOL, i thought i got my life back to normal 2 weeks ago coz i cut down and just watch Sunny Again tomorrow (and I was about it give up on Sunny Again Tomorrow),& only just read and give comments at soompi and nowhere else... 

But alas, this week, not only SAT started to get interesting,  Lovely horribly and Voice 2 has started and i just took a sneak peak at ID : Gangnam, but end up watching it 6 episodes straight..!!! 

So now, aside from Wednesday and Thursday of only watching SAT, every other day i have 2 k-dramas to watch....!!! I'm sooooo screwed...!

I casually watch the episodes and well just fast forward everything except for Hanui and Hangyul moments. :lol: I'm sick of seeing Jieun and Dokyung. :crazy:

Urgh, so much screen time for the DG-JE issue today. Looks like JE purposely set up for her aunt to meet DG by getting DG to meet her family... Conniving woman

Not enough HG-HN imo. The first scene was HN waking up and recalling the kiss. As expected, she tried to avoid HG until he pops up in her office suddenly. He chased after her and when she denied remembering the kiss, he abruptly leans in close to her face and HN's hand immediately flew up to cover her lips (she obvs remembers haha). HG followed her around when she was buying some clothes. They bickered a while after but no idea what they were saying. Our babies only had 2 scenes together sadly. Bonus was they were both behaving weirdly with their respective families during breakfast :lol:

1534851960_207454.jpg

Source: (x)

One problem has been solved; HG's confession towards HN.

The next problems arrise are :

1) Relationship between DGxJExDG's dadxJH (This is what we will see more from now on. So, I expect least of HN♥HG scenes :tears:). 

2) The secret of HN a.k.a SJ 

43 minutes ago, torresnn said:

Urgh, so much screen time for the DG-JE issue today. Looks like JE purposely set up for her aunt to meet DG by getting DG to meet her family... Conniving woman

Not enough HG-HN imo. The first scene was HN waking up and recalling the kiss. As expected, she tried to avoid HG until he pops up in her office suddenly. He chased after her and when she denied remembering the kiss, he abruptly leans in close to her face and HN's hand immediately flew up to cover her lips (she obvs remembers haha). HG followed her around when she was buying some clothes. They bickered a while after but no idea what they were saying. Our babies only had 2 scenes together sadly. Bonus was they were both behaving weirdly with their respective families during breakfast :lol:

Source: (x)

Aaaawww :wub: for HG-HN. Wait.. so that's the only scenes with HN or HN-HG tonight? Hiks.. we can never have enough! :tears:

I hope later on when it ends, some angel will be kind enough to compile all HN-HG moments from beginning up to the end.

Calculating: if they have average 5 minutes per episode.. so total minutes for 120 episodes is 600 minutes or 10 hours. It's enough to make their own mini drama!

BTW: in KBS website, episode 75 is for August 24 broadcast? Today is 74... so ep 75 should be for Aug 22 right? 
Did I read it wrong? :wacko:

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Aaaawww :wub: for HG-HN. Wait.. so that's the only scenes with HN or HN-HG tonight? Hiks.. we can never have enough! :tears:

I hope later on when it ends, some angel will be kind enough to compile all HN-HG moments from beginning up to the end.

Calculating: if they have average 5 minutes per episode.. so total minutes for 120 episodes is 600 minutes or 10 hours. It's enough to make their own mini drama!

BTW: in KBS website, episode 75 is for August 24 broadcast? Today is 74... so ep 75 should be for Aug 22 right? 
Did I read it wrong? :wacko:

So only 2 episodes this week looks like no new one until Friday.

We should also be prepare for next week to be similar btw.

13 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@dramaninja -  did she tell him that she did not think of him as a man?  What would make our HN like our guy HG?  Probably an accident? or a jealously old love?

Nah she se him as a man she just flustered lol

Posted by Moc Moc

HN heads into a clothing store looking for some jeans and HG picks one out suggesting it looks good! HN quickly rushes out of the store and HG takes her shopping bags  HN still refers to him as MD-nim and asks what’s wrong with him and to stop acting like this! HG retaliates asking what’s wrong with trying to help her and HN exclaims that it makes her uncomfortable!  HG then yells out what’s so wrong when he likes her and she’s his woman HN gets super embarrassed, gesturing him to be quiet as they’re in public  HN then tells him to stop pestering her and firmly states that she didn’t want the kiss. She reiterates that she was too drunk which led her to lose self-control and that she’s never seen him as a man HG asks “is that really true?” and leans in asking if he should test it out HN gets flustered and can’t deny that sometimes she sees him as man because of his masculine actions keke  HG then says it’s not that she hasn’t thought about him but she couldn’t imagine that a handsome and capable man could fall for her. Consequently, she isn’t able to stop fantasising about him because it’s now reality...  Credits to my dear chingu @maruquelqw for the details about HG’s speech at the end

She is in the denial phase just like HG was. :joy:

It seems that the k-writer are hell bend to make the second lead story a lot bigger than they need to by making the JE-DG the main story line for this week. On this note, i'm out till the k-writers shift BACK their story line to focus on the MAIN LEAD HN-DG..... 

Chingus, if there are cute HN-HG moments, do post the links, most of us don't need to watch the whole episode for this week i reckon...

P/s to k-writers JE-DG story line, don't care & don't want to know about it.... 

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nah she se him as a man she just flustered lol

Posted by Moc Moc

HN heads into a clothing store looking for some jeans and HG picks one out suggesting it looks good! HN quickly rushes out of the store and HG takes her shopping bags  HN still refers to him as MD-nim and asks what’s wrong with him and to stop acting like this! HG retaliates asking what’s wrong with trying to help her and HN exclaims that it makes her uncomfortable!  HG then yells out what’s so wrong when he likes her and she’s his woman HN gets super embarrassed, gesturing him to be quiet as they’re in public  HN then tells him to stop pestering her and firmly states that she didn’t want the kiss. She reiterates that she was too drunk which led her to lose self-control and that she’s never seen him as a man HG asks “is that really true?” and leans in asking if he should test it out HN gets flustered and can’t deny that sometimes she sees him as man because of his masculine actions keke  HG then says it’s not that she hasn’t thought about him but she couldn’t imagine that a handsome and capable man could fall for her. Consequently, she isn’t able to stop fantasising about him because it’s now reality...  Credits to my dear chingu @maruquelqw for the details about HG’s speech at the end

That's our HN!!  :flushed:

1 minute ago, Saja La said:

It seems that the k-writer are hell bend to make the second lead story a lot bigger than they need to by making the JE-DG the main story line for this week. On this note, i'm out till the k-writers shift BACK their story line to focus on the MAIN LEAD HN-DG..... 

Chingus, if there are cute HN-HG moments, do post the links, most of us don't need to watch the whole episode for this week i reckon...

P/s to k-writers JE-DG story line, don't care & don't want to know about it.... 

Okey Dokey!!  Make sure you work our share too!!  :heart:  Take care and have fun while working:skull:

4 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I casually watch the episodes and well just fast forward everything except for Hanui and Hangyul moments. :lol: I'm sick of seeing Jieun and Dokyung. :crazy:

I do it too....  !!! heheh

But it seems this week, they look like the story line will focus on the annoying couple JE-DG, so, i will stop watching this k-drama and only read the comments here and see the link should there be any HG-HN cute moments....

Bahaha HG gave HN 2 days to decide to date saying that she seem to sill be confused. :joy:

Also interesting hat she said she never even thought they would date not that she did not want too.

Also sidenote HG got really funny haha

Her sister said you are dating arent you lol, she said why you always loved others but never loved back. HN did not deny any of this.

32 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Bahaha HG gave HN 2 days to decide to date saying that she seem to sill be confused. :joy:

Also interesting hat she said she never even thought they would date not that she did not want too.

Also sidenote HG got really funny haha

Her sister said you are dating arent you lol, she said why you always loved others but never loved back. HN did not deny any of this.

Is this from episode 74 or episode 75 preview? Hihi

All men mark territories. Imagine HK has already marked HN as his:lol:

Ottokkkkeeeee!:lol:

Talk of boldness! I love this guy:heart:

Even our pet animals mark territories too:lol:

Not gonna watch since their screen time is small and I don't have the strength for JE and her drama today.

Archived