[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, torresnn said:

Hey guys, can anyone confirm if a new episode will be airing today? According to this article, the broadcast is cancelled to make way for the Asian Games 2018...

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20180820085106006?f=m

Makes sense thats why  no preview has been uploaded on YouTube.

Monday is going to be boring all the good shows canceled.

Edit: NVM seems it still will aired

29 minutes ago, torresnn said:

Hey guys, can anyone confirm if a new episode will be airing today? According to this article, the broadcast is cancelled to make way for the Asian Games 2018...

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20180820085106006?f=m

The article says that KBS will not be broadcasting the Asian Games. 

I took a look at the schedule  and the drama is listed to be broadcast at it's regular time

22 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Makes sense thats why  no preview has been uploaded on YouTube.

Nooooo! :tears: 

I was looking forward to watch Monday's episode live. I even had my alarm setup to wake up at 6:25am so I didn't miss the kiss aftermath. What a bummer! :cry:

2 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Nooooo! :tears: 

I was looking forward to watch Monday's episode live. I even had my alarm setup to wake up at 6:25am so I didn't miss the kiss aftermath. What a bummer! :cry:

Take a look at my posting right above yours 

13 hours ago, darr said:

@Saja La, u got me there with the promise. That was the best daily drama I have ever watched. So matured and oozing with intense and explosive chemistry I haven't seen yet in short dramas. It introduced me to daily dramas and I thought others will be like it. Instead of k2, healers is my all time favourite weekday drama. It would have been I remember you but the romance in healer won me over.

Weekend drama is my father is strange. 

I like this drama a lot also. It comes after lovers in bloom 

Can you believe it, i haven't watch The healer? I got so irritated with that actor in Empress Ki that i don't bother to watch any of his other k-drama till The K2. And even there, when he choose the snsd girl Yoona, he becomes annoying guy again... LOL.... It is only when i saw suspicious partner, i thought, okay, here he is less irritating person... LOL

Lovers bloom, i ditch it around the 60 ish episodes since the k-writer seems to forgot about the main male lead and decided to make the female lead dumb and trusting another guy (who was never good to her in the beginning) against her own boyfriend, and i was like what the hell...???

I think the reason i stayed and watch k-drama daily is when the main leads trust each other 99% of the time and some even they have yet to date, but alas if the lead trust the 2nd lead more, it is game over for me to watch that k-drama, hence why i stayed to watch Happy sisters, Return of Lucky Pot and Enemies from the Past till the very end.... 

3 hours ago, awsparkle said:

The article says that KBS will not be broadcasting the Asian Games. 

I took a look at the schedule  and the drama is listed to be broadcast at it's regular time

Phew, thanks for the clarification @awsparkle :)

Edit: KBS released the preview for Episode 74. 

하늬(설인아)는 전날 있었던 일이 기억나지 않는다며 한결(진주형)의 돌직구를 피해 다닌다.

지은(하승리)은 진희(심혜진)와 진국(최재성)의 교제를 반대하는 문여사(남능미)를 보며 결심을 굳히는데.

10 minutes ago, torresnn said:

Lol of course she does not remember or pretending she does not. 

12 minutes ago, torresnn said:

Oh.. did I web-translate it right.. HN did not remember anything?

1 hour ago, torresnn said:

What does it say...???

1 hour ago, torresnn said:

LOL... She is just happily tipsy at that time. It must be very weird if she cannot remember the kiss:sweatingbullets: I hope she is just pretending it not to remember

6 hours ago, Saja La said:

Can you believe it, i haven't watch The healer? I got so irritated with that actor in Empress Ki that i don't bother to watch any of his other k-drama till The K2. And even there, when he choose the snsd girl Yoona, he becomes annoying guy again... LOL.... It is only when i saw suspicious partner, i thought, okay, here he is less irritating person... LOL

Lovers bloom, i ditch it around the 60 ish episodes since the k-writer seems to forgot about the main male lead and decided to make the female lead dumb and trusting another guy (who was never good to her in the beginning) against her own boyfriend, and i was like what the hell...???

I think the reason i stayed and watch k-drama daily is when the main leads trust each other 99% of the time and some even they have yet to date, but alas if the lead trust the 2nd lead more, it is game over for me to watch that k-drama, hence why i stayed to watch Happy sisters, Return of Lucky Pot and Enemies from the Past till the very end.... 

Hahaaha:lol:.

U are funny. 

I noticed that if I want to enjoy a drama from my point of view being very neutral rather than the norm from a discussion forum, I watch that drama after it has finished airing. My best dramas where watched after they finished airing. When lovers in bloom was airing, I angrily left the discussion page and stoped watching. I revisited the drama and put a lot of things into  consideration and enjoyed it. The fact that the casts were so adorable didn't help either. Bora's husband, gush, that guy is so smouldering with his gaze. 

Didn't watch empress ki.

Not a fan of historical dramas. They are very crude so I can't stand them. But healers, u will be on the edge of ur seat till the end. Didn't like k2 either so didn't go pass episode 3. 

I don't like yoona the actress. Prefer her as a singer.

I'm very much into k pop.

Wow, I’m so confused... If there's really episode 74 today, news sites would have published some recaps by now but I'm not seeing any. Yet at the same time, the KBS site is already updated with both the video and text preview for episode 75 :crazy:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,list,none,1,0

What is going on??? Hahaha. Guess we'll just have to wait for tmr...

10 minutes ago, torresnn said:

Wow, I’m so confused... If there's really episode 74 today, news sites would have published some recaps by now but I'm not seeing any. Yet at the same time, the KBS site is already updated with both the video and text preview for episode 75 :crazy:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,list,none,1,0

What is going on??? Hahaha 

I saw that KBS world will be airing it show as usual.  Don't know which episode.  They are usually behind the KBS1 tv.  

Thanks for the preview.  Anytime SH talks to HN - I feel like slapping her.  

Archived