[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Saja La said:

I would really love it JE & family be banish and they had no choice but to move back to SH's MIL in the country side.

@Saja La LOL.. I would love to see SH wearing those flowery ugly baggy pants while doing some farming, covered all over with dirt/mud and carrying those huge baskets on top of her head. :P

8 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@Saja La LOL.. I would love to see SH wearing those flowery ugly baggy pants while doing some farming, covered all over with dirt/mud and carrying those huge baskets on top of her head. :P

Don't forget the MIL nagging SH to move it faster....

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Nha just talk about Jimbs post lol Btw how do you tagged  people in a post could not figure it out!

you start with @ and their screen name.  As you type @, wait for a few seconds and it will pop with a list and keep entering the letters of the name you want to tag and finally you will see it on the list.  Select the item and hit enter.  

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

Don't forget the MIL nagging SH to move it faster....

And the husband telling her to hurry up and prepare food for him as he is hungry meanwhile he is doing nothing:lol:

Oh my! :lol:

So what do we think will happen to DG,his dad,JE and her aunt in their love circle?

I would have wanted JE to go for rehabilitation and learn how to love herself instead of jumping into relationship. Remembershe has been in a relationship before and didn't learn anything. I  as much as I want DG to help redeem her, he seems very weak willed. It's better she gets professional help before it's too late for her. 

I have to say, the development between HN and HG in these past few episodes have been pleasantly surprising :wub: I typically dread Mondays but just like you guys, I'm excited to see what happens post-kiss!

Dropping off the newest OST aptly titled "I'm Happy" by Marmalade Kitchen which is also the song that played during the HN-HG kiss scene.

@Jillia, I'm always guilty of that thing u corrected. I know how to do it before but don't know again. I normally like posting concurrently. I'm sorry, can u explain how I should do it again,pls? When I edit, it doesn't add up.

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, darr said:

@Jillia, I'm always guilty of that thing u corrected. I know how to do it before but don't know again. I normally like posting concurrently. I'm sorry, can u explain how I should do it again,pls? When I edit, it doesn't add up.

Thanks. 

When you quote a post and there is a picture or video in it . You will drag the mouse in the quote box , click on picture: video then delete the pictures and videos in it. 

Does that help chingu @darr ??

36 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

When you quote a post and there is a picture or video in it . You will drag the mouse in the quote box , click on picture: video then delete the pictures and videos in it. 

Does that he’ll chingu @darr

K. Thanks darling.:heart:

@dramaninja, u have become a detective:P:lol:

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I like to point out it was a 16 seconds of time between him asking if he can kiss her and the kiss itself.

I swear typing on my iphone can sometimes be so annoying. It always create typos. Like for example "Does that he’ll chingu " should have been Does that help chingu ? lol lol  

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I like to point out it was a 16 seconds of time between him asking if he can kiss her and the kiss itself.

@dramaninja... Thanks for pointing that out.  I did love that kiss ,  That is why I will be making multiple GIF's in slow motion and in loops so it can be endless. :wub::wub:

Hello to all. Am new to Soompi...i created an account just so I could follow this thread, and "comment" too :) hehe. I got hooked to watching this series since I came across it on Instagram (thanks to those hashtags!). Happy to meet you all! :wub:

*Did Jin Hee also create circles/touch the mouth of her water goblet while she waits for Do Kyung's dad (the day after their supposed date with Jin Hee's mom) like how Ha Nee did when she had lunch together with HG, JE and DK? Or did I just imagine that? :wacko::sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, shinhani18 said:

Hello to all. Am new to Soompi...i created an account just so I could follow this thread, and "comment" too :) hehe. I got hooked to watching this series since I came across it on Instagram (thanks to those hashtags!). Happy to meet you all! :wub:

*Did Jin Hee also create circles/touch the mouth of her water goblet while she waits for Do Kyung's dad (the day after their supposed date with Jin Hee's mom) like how Ha Nee did when she had lunch together with HG, JE and DK? Or did I just imagine that? :wacko::sweatingbullets:

Welcome dear, feel free to say any good, bad and smexy thing that is in your mind:heart:.

I don't think so. Though if I rewatch I might see  differently. U know, first watch isn't always as detailed as subsequent ones. Especially when we are rushing to see what next HK and HN are up to:D

29 minutes ago, shinhani18 said:

Did Jin Hee also create circles/touch the mouth of her water goblet while she waits for Do Kyung's dad (the day after their supposed date with Jin Hee's mom) like how Ha Nee did when she had lunch together with HG, JE and DK? Or did I just imagine that? :wacko::sweatingbullets:

@shinhani18... Ha Nee has a habit of touching the mouth of her goblet and creating circles. She did that when JE told her a story hypothetically about  Would she forgive the person who kept her away from her family for 20 years. Ha Nee said she wouldn't forgive them. If we all watch Ha Nee carefully , you can pin point every time she does it.  Welcome to the thread chingu and looking forward to your Point of view in the future.  Thanks for pointing it out that Jin Hee has the same habit. :lol::D:)

Archived