[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
26 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

In this drama DG is a writer but don't know what kind of writer. Am I right?

I think he is a publisher only. 

He is planning to publish a sequence of "How to" books, expected to be best-sellers:

"How to stop thinking, and start loving"  (apologies to Dale Carnegie)

"How to be a friend in need and a friend indeed"

"How to make a girlfriend out of a suicidal psychopath"

"How to stand by your wife, and save your family and friends"

and finally....

"How to be damn good, and not a dumb goon"

6 minutes ago, fatherjohnaz said:

I sorta get the feeling that YR will become a part of EA's family now.   I Can just see HG/SJ living upstairs and EA/SR/YR.living downstairs.

I don't want HN - HG live there.  She should go back to her original house.  She even knows where the bathroom is without being told.  JH should kick SH and her entire family to the curb.  JG, JH, HG, HN(SJ) should live in the big house and DG should do some repentance in the current house for marrying a kind and caring facade of a person.  EA and SR can still live upstairs.  Hope YR has learnt her lesson and live honestly instead of being a SH copycat.  

if the writer redeems SH and JE, I will go mad.

But then this is my first daily. Members here say that in almost all the dailies, the evil ones are forgiven :( 

anyway, if they are redeemed, then the less evil will redeemed too. so as @fatherjohnaz and @Ldy Gmerm are saying, YR might end up living with EN :) or at least she will have a happy ending.

I don't want SH or JE to end well. I hope they lose their minds and husbands too.

I can't imagine how SH will face JH after all she did. JE is ready to let her mother face the music alone. :( 

17 minutes ago, jayakris said:

He is planning to publish a sequence of "How to" books, expected to be best-sellers:

"How to stop thinking, and start loving"  (apologies to Dale Carnegie)

"How to be a friend in need and a friend indeed"

"How to make a girlfriend out of a suicidal psychopath"

"How to stand by your wife, and save your family and friends"

and finally....

"How to be damn good, and not a dumb goon"

I am dead!:lol::lol:

Logically speaking and with how many episode left, HK must confront his mother today or tomorrow. Latter would be weird.

I wish to see HK go see JH and beg her to give nothing to his mom. When she will learn that JH is HN mom too, she will change her mind and I just hope everybody see it and just stop caring about what she think.

9 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

It was really hard to watch JE and DG scene today. Are you kidding me DG? You should not side with her, you should’ve told her what she did was wrong and ask her to confess to her aunt! I can NO LONGER watch any scene he is in. 

Just like you I kept FF his scenes; but there was a scene where EA was watching HG be with HN in the hospital.  It was disgusting to watch DJ hug JE and her evil smile afterwards.  

What I liked the most of EA remembering everything with SH pushing her and EA being surprised to know that SH is the one keeping mother and daughter apart.  But without any frills, she told JH that SJ is HN and showed her the photo.  Tomorrow, I hope she will try to get HN baby photos to show JH and see that they were not there and realize that SH has it.   That was the reason for the fruit basket and realize the other time that some one came into her house.  I hope JH and EA have a heart to heart talk about HN and fill her heart full after having lost her baby girl for 20+ years.   

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:
1 hour ago, fatherjohnaz said:

I sorta get the feeling that YR will become a part of EA's family now.   I Can just see HG/SJ living upstairs and EA/SR/YR.living downstairs.

I don't want HN - HG live there.  She should go back to her original house.  She even knows where the bathroom is without being told. 

She is not going to either house.  She will be going to HG's house, and relieving the father in law from cooking duties.  This is Korea.  The women become part of the husband's family, at least initially.

30 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Just like you I kept FF his scenes; but there was a scene where EA was watching HG be with HN in the hospital.  It was disgusting to watch DJ hug JE and her evil smile afterwards.  

Haha.  I noticed that too.  It was weird.  They cut in a short 20 second scene of HG sitting by HN's bed and EA coming in, right in the middle of the JE-DG scene, which was a whole 5+ minutes long.  It made no sense. Then I figured that they knew they needed something to stop people who are fast-forwarding like you!

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

if the writer redeems SH and JE, I will go mad.

But then this is my first daily. Members here say that in almost all the dailies, the evil ones are forgiven :( 

anyway, if they are redeemed, then the less evil will redeemed too. so as @fatherjohnaz and @Ldy Gmerm are saying, YR might end up living with EN :) or at least she will have a happy ending.

I don't want SH or JE to end well. I hope they lose their minds and husbands too.

I can't imagine how SH will face JH after all she did. JE is ready to let her mother face the music alone. :( 

@nohamahamoud2002  Both mother nd daughter duo need they come to jesus moment..  I can't see the writer letting SH get off scot free when she knew all the time who she was and have it figured out why she did all the stuff she did as and adult for not saying who SJ  is living as of now. Bow she played the mother and daughter against one another for her own selfish greed..

oh it's all happening in the drama now!

And in this thread. :D

I am very interested to see how it all plays out.

And man I hope that poor HG and HN don't end up in his parents house, that would surely be a punishment.

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

JE should be ashamed of her self. Only telling her husband the glossed out version of what happen to SJ/HN. If JE had not been playing with SJ's marble that day and it rolled into the street SJ would never have been hit by that car and taken away. If she  had told everyone what happened that day then they could have found SJ sooner. Her "poor me" story does not wash with me and it wont really wash with her family and husband when they realize she learned who SJ was a long time ago but was working to keep her from coming home.

Sorry to cut your post, but this has been bothering me since the first couple of episodes. Yes, if she hadn't stolen SJ's marble and taken it, then SJ would not have had to come outside looking for her to get it back. But, JE did several things that led to where we are today. 

First, she NEVER gave SJ her marble back. She threw it out onto the street instead. Second, when SJ ran to get the marble and was hit by the car, then subsequently kidnapped, JE stood there and watched. Then, when JH came frantically looking for her, she was mute. She stood there and cried but didn't say a word. Now, she had to have been about six years-old at the time. So, JE turned, 7, then 8, then 9, then 10, then 11, and 12, and so on. And year after year, she never once thought to tell the truth? She never once felt compelled to come clean and confess to get her cousin back? SJ getting kidnapped turned their household upside down. She has stood by and watched her aunt go through hell and back, and she said nothing. She watched the grandmother and everyone else, including her own mother do all that they could to help the aunt find her cousin and she didn't say a mumbling word.

We ALL make mistakes. ALL of us can look back onto our childhood years and remember things we said or did that we wish we could take back. However, at some point, we get opportunities to make things right, and while it takes courage, you do what you have to do. Even if she didn't want to be completely honest about throwing the marble in the street, she saw her own flesh and blood get hit by a car, then taken by some strange man. You don't know what has happened, you don't know if she got killed, raped, beaten or abused in some way. I question her character from all of this. Here she is an adult and she STILL is keeping quiet about what she saw. Honestly,

the fact that she threw the marble isn't a big deal. But how can you watch your family get hurt and kidnapped and stay quiet, for 20 YEARS???? At some point, JE was glad this happened, and relieved the SJ was no longer around. She saw that her parents were weak and unsuccessful and she coveted her aunt's life. She wanted to be the aunt's daughter and had no plans of SJ ever coming back, nor did she care what had happened to her. 

But, can we talk about JH grabbing HG's mother's arm when she was about to hit HN, again. That grab was, "don't you dare lay a hand on my daughter, I've spend half my life looking for". I cannot wait to see how this unfolds.

I think SH will end up going to jail, because JH already doesn't look like she is messing around.  Once EA tells her that SH admitted to knowing that SJ was HN, there is no doubt that JH will take things to another level.  There are at least kidnapping and money theft charges that can be brought on her by JH and YR.  I am sure that JH will press charges on something.  She may in the end relent and ask the judge to commute SH's sentence to community service or something though.  SH's husband will be shown to do the right thing via telling JH that he found on SH's phone that she had called some kidnappers... that way he will be available as somebody who has the moral authority to beg JH in the end to get SH's sentence reduced.

As for JE, there is really nothing to press charges on, as a crime.  I think they may find the DNA test report that she may have in her drawer to establish everything she did, but there still isn't any police case on her.  She won't go to jail.  Instead, her punishment will be through losing the guy who loves her so much.  DG could simply divorce her, but she will most probably disappear before it comes to that, so they won't have to make the dumb goon do it.  Maybe we will find her after a 1 year time-advance, looking after kids in an orphanage or something, and DG will visit her to tell that he hasn't forgiven her, but has never stopped loving her (some such bull-richard-simmons like that), in the final episode.

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Circumstances might have turned YR to be who she is.  But she might be the right person to get SH and JE for what they have done.  JH is way too soft for handling SH.  She has had her head in the sand for too long and supporting her sister with everything she had and even her niece and nephew.  But she gave in to her mothers begging to give SH her job back.  It can be looked at it two fold - one to keep an eye on her sister and her activity while in here probably put a recording device in her office to see what she is up to.  Or to give her a false sense of security that she trusts her and pull the rug underneath her.  

In the preview we see she asks to see Yura and questions her.  JH is aware that she got the 50,000 from SH,  which the PI conveyed to her.  Let's see where this will progress.  Will Yura tell JH anything or keep quiet to blackmail SH and/or JH.   

Thanks @selen4ever

@angelwingssf  I think she should use YR just to see how far the mother and daughter dup will go and what all they hacve donew in the past she could learn alot fronm YR if she ofdfered more money..

I don;t see her forgiven them ever jjust because SH never said anything about what happen back then she has had plenty of time to speak up and yet she still choose to stay mum.. Also how can DG even contimplate she will not do the samething with the new flyers she offered to make..

8 hours ago, awsparkle said:

From the preview HG's mother is acting up again with HN and goes to slap her but MOMMY JH shows up and grabs her arm. 

@awsparkle  what I like to see happen is HG mom tells JH that it was her sister that came and blabber her mouth about HN foundling really set JH time bomb ticking..

1 hour ago, hczabala_7758 said:

It was really hard to watch JE and DG scene today. Are you kidding me DG? You should not side with her, you should’ve told her what she did was wrong and ask her to confess to her aunt! I can NO LONGER watch any scene he is in. 

DG is totally in the dark about JE. The sob story she wove for him made him feel sorry for her as she painted a picture of her being suppressed because SJ was a favorite and her mothers mental abuse for constantly comparing her to SJ. This is exactly why I said above she glossed over the full truth of what happen. Its going to be a different story when SJ comes out with the full truth of what happened that day. JE stole the marble and when SJ wanted it back she threw it in the street. That differs from what JE said. Then you add in the fact that JE found out very early who SJ was now and never said anything but her actions towards HN have all ways been over the top. Once they get the clue that JE knew they will remember her reactions concerning HN and realize that is the reason she acted the way she did concerning anything related to HN. DG will then have to face that his wife kept a huge secret from him and everyone else for selfish reasons and its not because of what she told him either. 

40 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@nohamahamoud2002  Both mother nd daughter duo need they come to jesus moment..  I can't see the writer letting SH get off scot free when she knew all the time who she was and have it figured out why she did all the stuff she did as and adult for not saying who SJ  is living as of now. Bow she played the mother and daughter against one another for her own selfish greed..

This is very true both SH and JE need to have that moment. JE found out first that HN was SJ and hid it even trying once to run her over with her car. SH found out only after wondering why JE was acting so crazy and then she jumped on the band wagon with the pretense of protecting JE when we really know its about her trying to get back at her awesome sister who she has been compared to and is jealous of. The fear that they carried along for so long will come true. When the family realizes the truth of their actions they will get it. It was a truly evil thing to do to keep SJ who is the cousin and niece to these women away from her mother knowing that JH was worried for so many years wanting her child back. 

30 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

Sorry to cut your post, but this has been bothering me since the first couple of episodes. Yes, if she hadn't stolen SJ's marble and taken it, then SJ would not have had to come outside looking for her to get it back. But, JE did several things that led to where we are today. 

First, she NEVER gave SJ her marble back. She threw it out onto the street instead. Second, when SJ ran to get the marble and was hit by the car, then subsequently kidnapped, JE stood there and watched. Then, when JH came frantically looking for her, she was mute. She stood there and cried but didn't say a word. Now, she had to have been about six years-old at the time. So, JE turned, 7, then 8, then 9, then 10, then 11, and 12, and so on. And year after year, she never once thought to tell the truth? She never once felt compelled to come clean and confess to get her cousin back? SJ getting kidnapped turned their household upside down. She has stood by and watched her aunt go through hell and back, and she said nothing. She watched the grandmother and everyone else, including her own mother do all that they could to help the aunt find her cousin and she didn't say a mumbling word.

We ALL make mistakes. ALL of us can look back onto our childhood years and remember things we said or did that we wish we could take back. However, at some point, we get opportunities to make things right, and while it takes courage, you do what you have to do. Even if she didn't want to be completely honest about throwing the marble in the street, she saw her own flesh and blood get hit by a car, then taken by some strange man. You don't know what has happened, you don't know if she got killed, raped, beaten or abused in some way. I question her character from all of this. Here she is an adult and she STILL is keeping quiet about what she saw. Honestly,

the fact that she threw the marble isn't a big deal. But how can you watch your family get hurt and kidnapped and stay quiet, for 20 YEARS???? At some point, JE was glad this happened, and relieved the SJ was no longer around. She saw that her parents were weak and unsuccessful and she coveted her aunt's life. She wanted to be the aunt's daughter and had no plans of SJ ever coming back, nor did she care what had happened to her. 

But, can we talk about JH grabbing HG's mother's arm when she was about to hit HN, again. That grab was, "don't you dare lay a hand on my daughter, I've spend half my life looking for". I cannot wait to see how this unfolds.

This was a big thing for me. JE will have to face up to the truth when it comes out. Her actions do not show fear anymore at least not the way she portrays it. JE stepped into SJ's shoes with JH and she was happy to do so. JE knew if SJ was found she would have to step back from that and that is one of the reasons she never came forward. Sure as a child of 6 the fear of being in trouble is great but given the fact that her cousin was missing she could have told the truth after so many years but again it goes back to her not wanting SJ back. 

What she will have to face is everyone's anger and disappointment to learn she found out early but never said a word but instead carried on about how she dislikes HN. It shows her jealousy of SJ is still there. Imagine JH's face to learn her niece did her that way. imagine DG's face to see that JE kept important facts from him. He will think back on everything and realize she was hiding the truth. One big thing is going to be the picture he saw that she told him was her as a kid another will be him thinking back to the stolen flyers. All clues point to her not wanting SJ back. It will be very interesting to see how his face looks to learn that JE lied to him on the truth events that happened. 

I think DG will still back JE up no matter what the truth is. That is how the writer has written his character. Blinded by love, so he sees no evil.  I mean how can he not put all the pieces together by now? He already knows from way before that JE has a deep hatred towards HN, he witnessed it so many times! I’m loss with words when it comes to DG character. 

Archived