[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

@stroppyse can you please translate the scene whereby HG & DAD & HN & EA met? It was a very good gesture by HG's dad to meet up with HN to hear about her feeling for HG directly! This he did on his own accord without his nagging wife's knowledge of course. :lol:

It is from @selen4ever's postings by someone's instagram.

Thank you in advance!:D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well please everyone don;t get top mad at DG he still don;t know the exetent of her action nor ois he aware of who the missing child really is.. I think he needs to find trhe DNA test results and with the info YR has about what she's done for him to really get how evuil ahew is.. I don't see dad letting him stay married to someone like her knowing what she did to the aunt whom happens to be the love of his life.. 

I think both mom and daughter duo wil be set up

Where's the preview

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

@jayakris Did JE say anything incriminating during her conversation with YR? It did not look like YR was recording it but then again it seems out of character for YR to just give in without a fight...

Looks like YR went to K1 shopping to see JE, got on knees immediately and begged JE to save her.  But JE is surprised and says she has no clue what YR is talking about.  She tells YR that she doesn't have to act, as there is nobody else in the room to see it (so at least JE thinks that YR isn't acting).  YR says she is truly scared about being in this shape.  She says it was the same last night.  JE: "Last night? You mean when you were kidnapped?" (so JE had heard of the kidnapping by then, but we see her wondering in her mind if it was SH who did the kidnapping).  Then JE thinks on her feet and decides to take advantage of this. She asks, "so you want to survive?"...  YR nods her head.

EA: "From this point on, you do not know anything.  About Su Jeong being alive, and HN being Su Jeong... You know none of it right from the start".  She threatens YR that she will be finished the moment she says anything about HN's being SJ.   JE says that it is no big deal to get rid of her.   YR says she promises not to say that HN is SJ.

It is pretty clear that YR is acting.  There were indeed two very short side-ways eye movements by YR (while looking down, so JE wouldn't see it) that was most probably to shows us that she is acting, but you need to be careful to observe that.

And yes, there is perfect incriminating evidence there, if YR was recording the conversation.

In in this drama, to me, it's only HG display of emotion that get through me. I love the way he showed love, look at her,pursued HN will all intent, gosh, I simply love this guy and his character.

I said before he need patience to teach her lots of things, if u know what I mean:D 

Kissing included:D

23 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Actually, even though it is a family drama, they can do better than that.  Also, they both got permission to be together from their parents.  So, why the hesitation of looking around before it?  I did not see her do that before (the first time she kissed him near the water).  

Some dailies do have deep and matured kiss.

@sava2sava The preview is on page 229 :lol:

22 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

@ stroppse, can you please translate the scene whereby HG & DAD & HN & EA met? It was a very good gesture by HG's dad to meet up with HN to hear about her feeljng for HG directly! :lol:

Thank you in advance!:D

I am not sure @stroppysewill see your request since their name did not turn blue in your post. 

@jayakris Thank you. I am really happy to hear YR is still her old self. :)

12 minutes ago, jayakris said:

And yes, there is perfect incriminating evidence there, if YR was recording the conversation.

Circumstances might have turned YR to be who she is.  But she might be the right person to get SH and JE for what they have done.  JH is way too soft for handling SH.  She has had her head in the sand for too long and supporting her sister with everything she had and even her niece and nephew.  But she gave in to her mothers begging to give SH her job back.  It can be looked at it two fold - one to keep an eye on her sister and her activity while in here probably put a recording device in her office to see what she is up to.  Or to give her a false sense of security that she trusts her and pull the rug underneath her.  

In the preview we see she asks to see Yura and questions her.  JH is aware that she got the 50,000 from SH,  which the PI conveyed to her.  Let's see where this will progress.  Will Yura tell JH anything or keep quiet to blackmail SH and/or JH.   

Watching the full episode.

- JH is definitely doing smart things, finally.  She is acting like she doesn't know the things the PI had told her, as she gets mad at SH and asks why she stole money.  She asks again if it's true, when SH says it was only to pay the blackmailing guy, but we hear JH recalling what the PI said, that the money had gone to YR's account.  I think earlier question (from @darr?) on how she could be a successful business woman if she was so naive like she was behaving earlier, is being answered finally.  She is a deliberate type, who takes action only after careful follow-up on things.  She didn't have enough clear evidence, except some occasional weirdness by SH, to act on.  Now she got SH followed, and is tightening the nooze around her neck.

- At the breakfast table with JE, DG, JH and JG, after a wink and a nod between JE and DG, we see JE telling that they both will take care of re-doing the flyers.   Looks like DG again fell for her sob story of mental anguish, and decided to cover up her theft.  Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, jayakris said:

Watching the full episode.

- JH is definitely doing smart things, finally.  She is acting like she doesn't know the things the PI had told her, as she gets mad at SH and asks why she stole money.  She asks again if it's true, when SH says it was only to pay the blackmailing guy, but we hear JH recalling what the PI said, that the money had gone to YR's account.  I think earlier question (from @darr?) on how she could be a successful business woman if she was so naive like she was behaving earlier, is being answered finally.  She is a deliberate type, who takes action only after careful follow-up on things.  She didn't have enough clear evidence, except some occasional weirdness by SH, to act on.  Now she got SH followed, and is tightening the booze around her neck.

- At the breakfast table with JE, DG, JH and JG, after a wink and a nod between JE and DG, we see JE telling that they both will take care of re-doing the flyers.   Looks like DG again fell for her sob story of mental anguish, and decided to cover up her theft.  Unbelievable.

I love it though since the flyers are no loner needed and  DG and JE looks like such fools.

She think she won again but she already completely  utterly defeated without knowing. :joy:

I have been thinking, if EN regained her memory and told JH that HN is SJ, then what is the use of YR?

Now I think her use is to reveal the truth about SH and JE.

Also she was the reason that SH stole the money from SJ boutique, which made JH start to suspect her.

Apart from that, we all predicted that HN will regain her memory after being hit in the head. Instead EN was the one who regained her memory :D

It is always the other way round with the writer :mrgreen:

21 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Now she got SH followed, and is tightening the booze around her neck. 

Sorry, I meant tightening the nooze...   No, I am not on booze early in the morning here :)

Haha, watching the full episode, I am seriously laughing seeing HG's mom now as the manager, and SH as just an employee.  HG's mom wastes no time in throwing her weight around.   For once, we can enjoy HG's mom being nasty.   SH is still thinking that it is only temporary, and storms out saying JH is still her sister.  Haha, she doesn't know what the sister knows!   (But SH tells her that HN is a foundling, before leaving)

1 hour ago, darr said:

DG un conditional love character was badly written.

It's meant to produce positive result that un conditional love is good but so far, it has not produced the desired result. They made this guy very dumb. 

Is he people crazy or blind? I felt sick when I watched him today ,he actually believe JE story poor thing .But I'm not surprised. DG should have stayed in the background just like JE brother he hasn’t got no story of his own in any shape or forum he either quite or confuse he got no back bone in him .Even in his love story with JE he wasn’t driving force he is not like HG who pursues a campaign to win HN , using sweet-and-true techniques which have worked Magically .I loved the way HG makes HN believe she is worth pursuing, makes her believe that she is beautiful and he wants her more than anything else. Not like him making JE despair even thinking to leave country lol .

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

HG’s Mother: That person with the side dish store. she’s the one who raised you up to be so brazen, isn’t she?!

Ah, you are being too gentle there about the preview, @stroppyse  when you say "person"...  More like "that broad/hague/wench" or something, right?....  It made HN immediately ask, sternly, "please apologize".   But I am not sure what word fits though.  Maybe not considered so bad a word as broad/hague/wench, but certainly a very unpleasant word when used in these kinds of lines. What do you think?  ... 

But I guess HN wasn't joking when she warned HG that she will stand up, if HG's mom is nasty about EA ever again.

And how about JH coming in right on time to protect our HN?  The real birth mom!   I can't wait to see what HG's mom is about to find out.  But maybe the writer will be back to her trolling ways, and will have JH not say anything about what she knows.  Maybe JH is going to wait to see how many people will dig their own graves, before revealing the "big reveal" to everybody.

Archived