[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

46 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Apart from that, we all predicted that HN will regain her memory after being hit in the head. Instead EN was the one who regained her memory :D

It is always the other way round with the writer :mrgreen:

Absolutely.  It is always "the other way around".  So uncanny in her writing.  That is why I was trying to cook up an unexpected scenario yesterday with YR being trapped by SH/JE.  Instead, the writer completely goes the best way we could have imagined, which was to just make the HN injury to be nothing, get the families agree to HN-HG dating, getting them back together, JH learning of his sister being a straight crook, and then the most straight-forward big reveal we could have imagined - the mom telling the birth-mom in the simplest words that HN is SJ.   Bam!!!   I am so impressed with this writer.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, jayakris said:

But maybe the writer will be back to her trolling ways, and will have JH not say anything about what she knows.  Maybe JH is going to wait to see how many people will dig their own graves, before revealing the "big reveal" to everybody.

In my opinion, this is the best for now as we still have 9 eps left (I should minus eps 120&121 (as we can predict these two eps will have many happy moments), so it becomes 7 eps left) for JExSH dig their own graves again and again until they get caught, YR to keep continue blackmailing them, HN to remember her childhood memory (of course with the help of JH and EA) and JExSH's punishment. 

@jayakris

Hopefully YR did set JE up and recorded their conversation. She wouldn't have to say a word to JH and just play the recording and let JE's own words do the talking. 

The quiet  ones are always the deadest when crossed. . Once JH gets the full story of who is involved a very quiet and dangerous storm  will hit JE and SH that will rip them apart bit by bit. They won't see it coming because their arrogance has them thinking they have the upper hand.  

31 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Hopefully YR did set JE up and recorded their conversation. She wouldn't have to say a word to JH and just play the recording and let JE's own words do the talking. 

I was thinking exactly the same thing but probably that won't be what the writer will do.  But the reason why the drama needs YR right now, is really to bring out JE.   On everything that SH is doing, JH is beginning to get a pretty good idea. Plus, I am sure EA will tell her that SH admitted to it during the fight.  But we need somebody to bring out JE's involvement.  As of now, the ONLY person who knows that JE is involved is YR.  So the writer is taking it into that direction.  We don't know how and when YR will tell JH what she knows.

really it feels good today now that the truth is revealed to JH regarding SJ (not yet SH and JE roles in that), but at least it is good. I hope nothing else happens to disrupt HG/HN romance on part of his stupid foolish mom. I guess JH might hide the truth for a while to see what SH did as she already thinks something is wrong (because SH has been lying about the fake dad, and of course SH's steeling money). May be SH will try to do something stupid again and JH will be witness. 

What worries me really the grannie's reaction when she learns about SH and JE's deeds.

I think stupid DG doesn't know yet that SJ is HN

1 hour ago, joke lanfoo said:

The BEST treatment for HG's nasty mum after getting caught red handed by JH for trying to slap HN is to get SACKED by JH on the spot.:tounge_xd:

Did HG's mom really gets fired...??? I didn't see any of this scene....   :-(

7 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

Since the writer is unpredictable, I think she will change Dumb Goon to a genius.:D

Too little too late?  But it will still be good if he steps away from JE after finding out how she manipulated everyone .  Her next suicide attempt might become reality.  I hope before that she is hospitalized in a mental facility.  

13 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

Since the writer is unpredictable, I think she will change Dumb Goon to a genius.:D

That guy is so weak minded.

His profession does not fit him.

I don't want his type of love. He is not helping any one. Why did the writer develop his character?

He made a mess of unconditional love.

After all HG has unconditional love for HN

JE should be ashamed of her self. Only telling her husband the glossed out version of what happen to SJ/HN. If JE had not been playing with SJ's marble that day and it rolled into the street SJ would never have been hit by that car and taken away. If she  had told everyone what happened that day then they could have found SJ sooner. Her "poor me" story does not wash with me and it wont really wash with her family and husband when they realize she learned who SJ was a long time ago but was working to keep her from coming home. 

I do expect JE to be forgiven because a lot of her issues stem from the jealousy her mother has for JH but I do hope she is not forgiven that easily. JE may not have had a heavy hand like her mother but she had knowledge of what her mother was trying to do and she should have told it and got her cousin back to her aunt faster. 

SH's actions in trying to again steal all of SJ/HN's photo's may have enabled EA to get her memory back and tell JH that HN is the missing SJ but it also shows that SH has learned nothing and is still doing wrong. I LOVE it. Her continued evil actions have now outed the one secret she did not want to come out. I have to agree JH is a very quiet person and she plays her cards close to her chest. I can see her setting a trap for SH in order to find out exactly how deep and what her intentions really are concerning her daughter coming home. I want to hope that JH has talked to YR and found out that SH has been trying to stop her from finding SJ and confirmed as well that she suspected HN is SJ as well. 

I feel like YR has finally found people who have treated her well and she will want to pay that gift back. YR is not going to allow JE and SH to get away without the truth of their actions coming out. I do not expect she will do too much to SH because JH will handle that but she will expose JE for the fake she is telling everyone that JE knew for a long time who HN was but never said. 

Archived