[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today clip-hanger is HG finding out HN new problem and I think (dont know for sure. Need sub..) JE terminating HN Apparel contract with the tv company. If the writer keep HG character true to himself, HN dont need to beg HG to help. He might help her secretly. Better yet openly ...

So HN had tears in her eyes after HG said he want chase her anymore,also she was pretty upset he would not work with her anymore.

They also talk on the phone but he had to phone but I dont think that ending well since she started to cried.

Also she look at the bracket before calling HG.

24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So HN had tears in her eyes after HG said he want chase her anymore,also she was pretty upset he would not work with her anymore.

They also talk on the phone but he had to phone but I dont think that ending well since she started to cried.

@dramaninja @fieza1871Thank you thank thank you for the updates. 

@Saja La your point of view really make sense! HG needs to stay true of himself. I did not think long when said that :sweatingbullets: oh poor me to have a thought like that. 

My wish comes true to see HN cried because of HG..

Not a really interesting preview it looks like HN company is trying to get a loan or something

Also I think some people are being pretty unreasonable, he loves her 100% but he think she does not love him at all so of course he wants to distance  himself from her.Also HN would never beg for  help and HG would never let her beg even at her lowest she did not beg.

Up to that point Sunny was doing well he would not handed it off to someone else if they had trouble, since he loves HN and Leo works there too. Like today first sign of trouble he ran to the office.

When HN woke up by HG side and realized that HG wake (or became aware of their awkward situation), she stammered when she answered HG's questions....it was just like her reaction when she fell on top of HG when they went on a retreat. 

Maybe HN is keeping her feelings only to herself. Maybe she thinks that what is right is for her to fight her feelings toward HG because she thinks she don't deserve it (but she does!).

I was amazed at how in one episode did three characters all got sick at the same time? Hehe. And for the same reasons. 

I almost cried when JH told DG's dad that she missed him...and how DG's dad also got caught by it. 

Waiting for clips of today's episode!

6 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ladies and Gents this is what we call the perfect storm.

She always had his help not no more now ,she always had their gesture, thats gone too,she always had his support thats no more. 

Next week I think we will see them dating  or atleast a confession from HN because everything is set up justtttt right now.

I agree, this was needed. She will realize how much she needs him and misses him now. Her walls will crumble now... 

So what actually happened to the office I saw in the preview.

Why did HG stop doing biz with HN?

Will he have stopped had HN been reciprocative of his feelings?

This takes me back to my earlier comment somewhere that HG don't listen.  At the end of yesterday's episode when he was being the hard guy, if we can look at it objectively devoid of emotions, we will see that he didn't give HN any chance to say a word. To explain herself. Exactly what he did under the rain.  Based on this cos it concerns his arch enemy he terminated his contract with her.

Oh well, others may like it but that's very arrogant and insensitive. He is a very proud peacock. We don't expect HG to be 100% perfect. He has his own battles which he is fighting. 

For these silly and unreasonable mistakes, he will learn from them and apologize.

Somebody need to drum it into his head to stop acting with his heart.

I'm highly pissed of with his character right now. Emotional blackmail is the worst form of blackmail all over the world.

6 minutes ago, darr said:

This takes me back to my earlier comment somewhere that HG don't listen.  At the end of yesterday's episode when he was being the hard guy, if we can look at it objectively devoid of emotions, we will see that he didn't give HN any chance to say a word. To explain herself. Exactly what he did under the rain.  Based on this cos it concerns his arch enemy he terminated his contract with her.

Oh well, others may like it but that's very arrogant and insensitive. He is a very proud peacock. We don't expect HG to be 100% perfect. He has his own battles which he is fighting. 

For these silly and unreasonable mistakes, he will learn from them and apologize.

I'm highly pissed of with his character right now. Emotional blackmail is the worst form of blackmail all over the world.

Ok how  in the heck is distancing yourself from someone who you think does not love you emotional blackmail you just not making sense.

Is he not allowed to try and moved on if he think she feels that way? Also she wont tell he truth about DG anyway or confess her own feelings to him so whats is the point?

3 minutes ago, darr said:

You re not alone dear! I’m pissed at HG as well. How unprofessional of him to let go of HN apparel because of her personal emotions. How many times HN wanted to quit in the past because of issues with JE which were personal and he didn’t let her. Arghh! This is infuriating :angry:

8 minutes ago, shinhani18 said:

I think that "Shy Confession" was meant for HN...it's her who would do that. 

Saw the first few minutes of today's episode. I guessed she said "I like you, I love you, too".

Yes yes yes! That song is meant for her. 

And yes she said “I like you” “I love you too” in the beginning. Like what you said before HN is actually keep her true feelings herself and she doesn't know how to express the love to HG.

8 minutes ago, shinhani18 said:

-error-

52 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Not a really interesting preview it looks like HN company is trying to get a loan or something

Also I think some people are being pretty unreasonable, he loves her 100% but he think she does not love him at all so of course he wants to distance  himself from her.Also HN would never beg for  help and HG would never let her beg even at her lowest she did not beg.

Up to that point Sunny was doing well he would not handed it off to someone else if they had trouble, since he loves HN and Leo works there too. Like today first sign of trouble he ran to the office.

Okay, so I totally respect your viewpoint but if we are speaking from a mature perspective, what HG did would be considered unethical work conduct. He promised HN that he was going to be there until the end and that once he’s started a project, he will proceed until its successful! If this was actually written in a contract and HG dropped her, she can technically sue him and would win by law. 

As a student doctor, there are times when I don’t see eye to eye with a coworker but does that mean I can literally ditch my job and let them handle it on their own? No I don’t think so... work is work and if I don’t help out my colleague, then my patients are at risk. I have every right to keep my distance from this coworker outside of the workplace but when we’re at work, all personal feelings must be put aside.

I am not trying to attack anyone but what is being portrayed about HG’s character is that he cannot separate work and personal feelings. If you watched the end of the episode, he looks extremely guilty because he realised he was in the wrong. If you were HN, would you want to date a guy that literally abandoned you because you wouldn’t date him!?

Ofc I want to see this ship sailing but I think HG is definitely in the wrong right now and needs to apologise to HN for being unprofessional before they can progress into a relationship. Its morally wrong to only help someone if they agree to be your girlfriend? 

Anyways, I’m willing to agree to disagree!

The guy is trying to get over the girl.  Having him sit in a room with her alone for hours at a time won't work.  Besides, from his perspective, they're already on their feet. He does not know how JE feels about HN and that she'll use any excuse to get out of that contract.  Besides, that contract should have been terminated long ago, his emotions were always what got in the way.

9 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

You re not alone dear! I’m pissed at HG as well. How unprofessional of him to let go of HN apparel because of her personal emotions. How many times HN wanted to quit in the past because of issues with JE which were personal and he didn’t let her. Arghh! This is infuriating :angry:

I think you guys are mistaken with HG and HN apparel.  Will have to wait for the subs.  But the manager introduced a new company and wanted HG to take it and he said that he already had a couple of them and she suggested that JE can take care of HN apparel while he works on the new company.  He was concerned giving HN apparel to JE.  

19 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ok how  in the heck is distancing yourself from someone who you think does not love you emotional blackmail you just not making sense.

Is he not allowed to try and moved on if he think she feels that way? Also she wont tell he truth about DG anyway or confess her own feelings to him so whats is the point?

Unless when I watch this episode, I see a different thing. But from all the discussions I have been reading, HG said he don't want to do biz with her company again.

On what ground really?

All of us praised him for trying to stop pursuing HN at the meantime but extending that to their professional world, that's cruel of him.

Will that act now endear HN to him?

U don't mix biz with pleasure. All of a sudden he put a stop to all his hard labour cos a woman don't want to accept his love.  So he was actually helping her in the first place cos of what he will gain which is HN falling for him.

Writer, there are many ways to go about this but not this way. It's quite unprofessional for a character that has been very good in the professional level to tour this route. HG has in untainted professional.character and that's the major thing that aracted me to him. Not actually his personal character. His professional character swallowed his personal flaws and we see him as an ideal man. Remove that from him, HG is and won't be relatable. His dad attested to that too.

So why daint that wonderful image.

@mocmoc272, u are not as mad as I am.

This guy literally killed his character with that singular act.

What was he thinking.

At least u watched and understood the language so I wasn't mistaken.

He better look for a solution immediately cos that can make HN hate him for life.

HN loved and respected HG the professional. The problem is her loving HG the man, now HG the man has killed HG the professional that attracted her to him. He sure dont know how a woman's heart works.

I hope this will lead to a better thing soon cos I'm already tired of all these fights.

18 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

Okay, so I totally respect your viewpoint but if we are speaking from a mature perspective, what HG did would be considered unethical work conduct. He promised HN that he was going to be there until the end and that once he’s started a project, he will proceed until its successful! If this was actually written in a contract and HG dropped her, she can technically sue him and would win by law. 

As a student doctor, there are times when I don’t see eye to eye with a coworker but does that mean I can literally ditch my job and let them handle it on their own? No I don’t think so... work is work and if I don’t help out my colleague, then my patients are at risk. I have every right to keep my distance from this coworker outside of the workplace but when we’re at work, all personal feelings must be put aside.

I am not trying to attack anyone but what is being portrayed about HG’s character is that he cannot separate work and personal feelings. If you watched the end of the episode, he looks extremely guilty because he realised he was in the wrong. If you were HN, would you want to date a guy that literally abandoned you because you wouldn’t date him!?

Ofc I want to see this ship sailing but I think HG is definitely in the wrong right now and needs to apologise to HN for being unprofessional before they can progress into a relationship. Its morally wrong to only help someone if they agree to be your girlfriend? 

Anyways, I’m willing to agree to disagree!

I cant agree since they never had normal working relationship  he went above and beyond for her many times even before he fell for her. Its kinda odd people trying to turn on him now when he has been fatalistic to her dream. With   if he never step up she would  not have the company today.

We cant just ignore she was just as unprofessional as well both could never separate work. How many times was she rude to him or you know pretending she was busy or something when he call? Love makes stuff  messy especially  workplace romance but from that mess comes something  wonderful.

Dont worry I respect you viewpoint as well. :blush:

5 minutes ago, zoks said:

The guy is trying to get over the girl.  Having him sit in a room with her alone for hours at a time won't work.  Besides, from his perspective, they're already on their feet. He does not know how JE feels about HN and that she'll use any excuse to get out of that contract.  Besides, that contract should have been terminated long ago, his emotions were always what got in the way.

Sorry Chingu, but I disagree. Like I mentioned in my previous post, if we went the route you’ve mentioned, then he should’ve let HN quit K1 Shopping when she wanted in the past. He didn’t let her quit because of her personal feelings with JE. 

19 minutes ago, darr said:

I dont think it’s emotional blackmail at all. Over and over and over HN has told him to leave her alone and that he makes her uncomfortable. She isn’t interested.. she has been rude to him on multiple occasions in front of others. How is him backing down being emotional blackmail. Isn’t that what she wanted.. except now that he has she isn’t happy about it at all! He has only done what she had repeatedly told him she wanted. I don’t see you as a man, I’m not interested, please stop I don’t want to date you... etc. She ignores his phone calls, tells him in front of everyone in her office she is somewhere else and doesn’t have time to meet him when she is obviously lying.. She hurt him so much that he is in a state of protecting himself and his emotions. A person Can only handle so much before they decide to put up a wall.. he has seen not even one ounce of interest from her part and continuing his relentless chasing is kind of pointless. I don’t see him in any way abandoning her when she is in trouble.. he will pull out all the stops and help her because even if he doesn’t want to pursue a relationship he does still care. Hasn’t HN been arrogant and insensitive to him too? All her actions were ok and he shouldn’t be hurt by them? Doesn’t a person have a right to protect their inner emotions when someone is constantly telling them over and over to get lost? This is where I see HG right now.. hurt and in a state of protecting himself. He felt he was played for a fool and that isn’t an emotion easily forgotten. Until HN can respect him as a person I think he is right to keep a distance from her. To her he has been nothing but a business asset.. to him she was everything.. 

20 minutes ago, zoks said:

I dont really agree with that last part if he was not for him I dont think she would have this business today because of alot of crappy  people. Actually he has been a fantastic partner for her not many people would go those  lengths for someone.

Archived