[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

Granny was very funny today with all her drama and acting just to get what she wanted... LOL. Too bad JH didn't fall for her mom's drama.

So proud of JH today. Very strong woman and knows what she wants. Her judgement is not clouded and even though the involved person is her sister, she can still think straight and identify who's right and wrong. Good job lady!

I find HG today almost an emotional blackmail for HN... a little immature and unprofessional as work and personal should be separated. But nonetheless, he's still good looking and has the eye for our HN.

Hopefully JH and HN can now spend time together, bond and help one another. Maybe spending time with each other will make HN remember her childhood bit by bit.

The next episode will be JH-JG wedding? If it is, I hope JH's family won't show up but DG, HN and HN's mom will be there to witness. Will it be good to know that HN will be there for her mom on her wedding. This alone can be a good memory to keep for the 2 lovely ladies.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

Granny was very funny today with all her drama and acting just to get what she wanted... LOL. Too bad JH didn't fall for her mom's drama.

So proud of JH today. Very strong woman and knows what she wants. Her judgement is not clouded and even though the involved person is her sister, she can still think straight and identify who's right and wrong. Good job lady!

I find HG today almost an emotional blackmail for HN... a little immature and unprofessional as work and personal should be separated. But nonetheless, he's still good looking and has the eye for our HN.

Hopefully JH and HN can now spend time together, bond and help one another. Maybe spending time with each other will make HN remember her childhood bit by bit.

The next episode will be JH-JG wedding? If it is, I hope JH's family won't show up but DG, HN and HN's mom will be there to witness. Will it be good to know that HN will be there for her mom on her wedding. This alone can be a good memory to keep for the 2 lovely ladies.

Umm He wanted to still work with HN but the higher ups wanted him on other projects  there was nothing he could do.There was no emotional blackmail of any kind here.

6 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Oh, also is it just me or did anyone else feel that HG is better with lighter hair color, brownish or reddish.. dark hair is making him look washed out, and the bang is a tad too long, covering much of his face. :P

I actually prefer this colour, but not the style of his bangs- too flat and i really dislike bangs covering the whole damn forehead.... I tend to call this style coconut hair - it is like the hairdresser put half of a cut coconut on HG's head and the hairdresser cut the hair length following her shape of the coconut shape.... arrghhh.... show some forehead will ya....!

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 79

Kang sits in her bedroom and broods over Lee’s declaration that she is an illness he has recovered from.

Morning.

Halmoni found a date for Yoon’s wedding in a dreambook.  Hwang’s Mother thinks it’s too soon.

When Hwang comes downstairs to leave for work, her Mother halts the discussion so as not to give Hwang any matrimonial ideas of her own.  Halmoni theorizes that once Yoon marries Park Sr., Hwang will realize her error.

When Yoon tells them she’ll live with Park Sr. in her house, her Mother and Sister go crazy.

Lee’s Boss announces that Hwang will be taking over the Shopping Network’s account with Kang’s firm.  Hwang chimes in, “Leave it to me.”

At his next meeting with Kang, Lee is preoccupied.  Kang is not happy to learn that Hwang will be taking his place.

Lee tries to give Kang a farewell handshake, Korean Hard Guy Style.  Kang departs leaving his hand suspended in the air.

Hwang’s Mother stops by Kang’s Mothers shop and tells her that since Yoon is moving in, she has to move out.  Kang’s Mother is like, WTF?  When Hwang’s Mother threatens to claim that he was seducing the Dawg, she’s walking on Kang’s Mother’s fightin’ side.

Ha!  Out comes the money envelope.

Kang’s Mother goes to Dawg’s hidey hole and gives him Hell.  Even the Dawg is shocked that his wife would stoop so low.  When their dispute moves into the hallway, Park Sr. emerges from his shop.  Dawg sputters incoherently.

In her office, Yoon finishes a call from Park Sr..

When Hwang’s Mother delivers some papers to Yoon, Yoon confronts her ultimatum to Kang’s Mother.  Yoon tells Hwang’s Mother to stifle herself.  Then she orders her to return to work.

Yoon has dinner with the Parks.  Yoon wonders if Park will have any difficulties when Hwang visits her.  He lies and says no:  The sea has many fish, etc..

Hwang’s Mother complains to Halmoni that if Yoon moves into Park Sr.’s house, Dawg will be tempted by the fleshpot upstairs.  She desperately attempts to enlist Halmoni in a last ditch plot to derail Yoon’s marriage.  Halmoni finally agrees to meet Park Sr. and reiterate Who’s Boss, not to mention who will Inherit The Earth if Yoon dies before Park Sr..

Yoon assures Park Sr. that she won’t mind living in a small and cozy house.

Kang arrives home as Yoon is leaving.  Sparks don’t fly.

In her bedroom, Kang studies her broken Love Voodoo Bracelet.   Then she throws it into the trash.  She resolves to redirect her Love Mojo to Lee.

Kang calls Lee.  As he starts to hang up on her, his Mother enters the room and is happy to talk to Kang.  Kang listens as Lee tells his Mother that she and he have broken up.  Then, Korean Hard Guy Style,  he makes sure Kang heard what he told his Mother.

Lee’s Mother informs Lee’s Father.  They agree that their Son is an idiot.

When Lee’s Father enters his bedroom to talk with him, Lee wonders why his Father is acting weird.  His perplexity is compounded when his Father invites him downstairs for a drink.

Over Soju, Lee’s Father tells him that he’s an idiot.

Lee tells his Father that Love is hard.  His Father is like, You’re telling me?

Lee claims that Kang dumped him, then calls it a night.  His Father is confused and finishes the soju.

Kim and Kang go to  errant contractor Choi’s office to find out why he hasn’t paid the subcontractors.  As with every Korean drama with a Choi in it, Choi has skipped town and left no forwarding address.  As they process the fact that Choi is a crook, other creditors arrive demanding a piece of Choi.

Kim and Kang tell their story to the Desk Sergeant at the PD.  The Desk Sergeant is like, He’s a Choi.  There’s nothing we can do.

Halmoni invites Park Sr. to have dinner with she and Yoon.  She fattens him up for the kill.

Here it comes:  Halmoni begins to cry, saying that she will die soon and can’t bear to live in the house without Yoon.  Halmoni doesn’t turn off the waterworks until Park Sr. agrees to move into her house.  But then Yoon says Nothing Doing and Halmoni subsides.

Hwang bursts unexpectedly into Park’s office.  She tells him she is there as Kang’s new Managing Director.  She also tells him he’s the Beast who broke her heart, so he must suffer and she’ll see to it that he does.

When Kim and Kang return to their office, they are surprised to encounter Hwang.  Kim is delighted to work with Hwang.  Kang, less so.

When Hwang demands to examine the inventory in their warehouse, Kim and Kang get the jitters.

When Yoon returns home, Halmoni wants to have another Talk.

When Halmoni orders Yoon to cancel her wedding, Halmoni tells her she’s moving out of the house.

Halmoni hectors Yoon while she is packing her roller bag.

Halmoni declares that Yoon should go ahead and leave if she doesn’t want her advice.  Then Halmoni is distressed when Yoon follows her orders.

Yoon pulls her roller bag into Park Sr.’s shop.  Park Sr. immediately discerns the meaning of her roller bag.

When Lee returns home, Leo tells him about the faithless Choi.

When Kim and Kang explain the problem with Choi to Hwang and her Boss, Hwang decrees Kang’s firm has exceeded its quota of screwups.

Lee walks in as Hwang is telling Kang that, since she is not Lee, she is cancelling Kang’s contract.

Why do I have the feeling that it'll be JH who helps HN in sorting out her business problem. HG will help too but JH may take a bigger role in that.

With a stronger relationship btw HN and JH, something from the past might be revealed. <_<

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

HN may be one step behind but all she has to do is take one step forward.

Exactly, She has to get that her lack of confidence is what keeps her one step behind. 

6 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Why do I have the feeling that it'll be JH who helps HN in sorting out her business problem. HG will help too but JH may take a bigger role in that.

With a stronger relationship btw HN and JH, something from the past might be revealed. <_<

I also think it may be JH who helps HN which would be a big slap down for JE and SH. The mother with her antics has already made JH leave the house before marriage.  The more they do  will only cause JH to distance herself each time from them. Then there's the gathering in the court yard I think will make JH feel so at home and comfortable vs the  environment she once lived in which is going to make her want to protect the family she has now. 

The finger circling on the glass my be noticed by JH or someone close to both of them. 

What I want to happen is JH finds out HN is her daughter and doesn't tell her mother or sister until she finds out what happen. Once she finds out she dishes out some payback they won't see coming. 

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

I don't want to put my hope too high. But, if writer-nim decided to make this kind of scenario, then I'll really appreciate it. It will be much meanigful to both of them since their relationship already in a good term. Besides, it will not take a long time for the secret to be revealed.  At least around 5-10 episodes before the drama end this problem is settle.  I've said before it will be very good if JE is the one who speak out the truth to JH that HN is SJ (means that JE backstabbing her mother). But, at the same time it also a good thing if JH knows the truth by herself (with the help of JG and DG too).

If HG the one that take the biggest role in helping HA's problem, this is the chance for HN to gain courage and confidence for herself; to make the confession after she saw that HG has helped her most of the time even though HG now officially not assigned MD for HA. 

16 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

If HG the one that take the biggest role in helping HA's problem, this is the chance for HN to gain courage and confidence for herself; to make the confession after she saw that HG has helped her most of the time even though HG now officially not assigned MD for HA. 

HG or anyone else's helping is one thing but HN has to also help herself.  HN's confidence has to come from within herself and it's something she has to do on her own. What's the use in being a CEO of a company and you have no confidence in yourself. HN sitting there and letting JE degrade and belittle her is a slap in the face and disrespectful. She has to get that JE is not her friend and she has nothing to feel sorry for. That spunk she has that she doesn't show much has to come out. HN has to start acting like a CEO and show her determination and confidence that she can get the job done. She has worked hard to build that company and all the work was not done by HG. No other CEO would be spoken to that way and neither should she be. HN Apparel not only made money off their product so did K1. They should be given the same respect and time to solve the problem as any other company would be given.  If they can't meet the deadline then the airing of the show will be cancelled. 

JE needs to get back what she dishes out. She showed her true face this time in front of other people. Hopefully HG picked up on it and will now start seeing the real JE. HG no longer being involved with HN's company is the perfect opportunity for HN to show she does have what it takes to run a company. He can only help her but so much and has gotten her this far. Now it's her turn to make her mark in the business world and put HN Apparel on the map. 

47 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

To be fair HN is really new at this stuff not to mention she keep running into people trying to sabotage her business.

It doesn't make a difference if she's new at it or not. There's a level of responsibility she has to take on herself including people who are trying to sabotage her business. HG can help but there's a point where she has to be able to stand tall and on her own against people like JE. 

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

It doesn't make a difference if she's new at it or not. There's a level of responsibility she has to take on herself including people who are trying to sabotage her business. HG can help but there's a point where she has to be able to stand tall and on her own against people like JE. 

Again what can she do here? Do you really expert some new to a business  can navigate this nonsense without  some type of help. I think that pretty unreasonable frankly.

Standing tall not going to change someone running off with your money or paying off your suppliers.This is crazy even for a big business let alone a much smaller start up.

Also she stood up to JE many times now but she has no actual proof.

58 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Again what can she do here? Do you really expert some new to a business  can navigate this nonsense without  some type of help. I think that pretty unreasonable frankly.

Standing tall not going to change someone running off with your money or paying off your suppliers.This is crazy even for a big business let alone a much smaller start up.

Also she stood up to JE many times now but she has no actual proof.

As I said HG can help her and maybe others but it's up too HN to grow and mature to become a good and successful business woman. She's the CEO which makes her primary responsible for the company. There's nothing wrong with having people in place to help her but she has to learn to stand on her own. HN cannot do anything about the guy running off with the money but it's a lesson learned. As a CEO there are steps she will have to take to secure her company to keep this from happening again. She's learning but she doesn't have to let people walk all over her. 

Yes she' has stood up to JE before and this time JE showed her nasty side in front of others. This time HN has witnesses because JE let her emotions rule which brought out her ugly side. 

23 hours ago, penelop3 said:

I also think that you are right on this.  The preview shows HN, Mr. Kim and Leo trying to get loans and the banks refusing it.  Most probably they need somebody to underwrite the loan or give some collateral.  I am going to guess that JH will come through with that, and they will get a loan.

(Sorry everybody, that I am traveling abroad and unable to give any timely translation help before the subs appear.  I saw the fire storm about the latest episode, with the misunderstanding about how JE became the new MD for HN. I could have helped... But, it was nice to see that there were no personal attacks on each other and everybody only had fun with it!   Gosh, so many pages got posted so fast. This thread has a been a pleasure, with more like-minded nice chingus than normal!!   And I agree with @darr that this writer has a good knack to engage us. We get all these twists and turns that make us all pretty bothered about things but things aren't driving us all totally crazy either; and we are kept a bit off-balance on what to think of the characters)

Annyeong chingus!! :)

I finally finished watching Thursday's episode and catching up with all your posts. Wow!! So many heated, yet fun arguments we all shared. The thread was on fire!!! :w00t:. @UnniSarah Dear, we will reach 150 pages with no issues :lol:

I'm glad I was wrong about HG's actions towards HN Apparel. Tbh, I took it very hard because HG has been my favorite character in the drama. For me, he's been the only character that has been honest, professional, loyal and has stayed true to himself thus far. So, imagining him making such an unprofessional move (giving up on HN Apparel) was a blow in the face. Thank you writer-nim for not changing his persona!! Also, I was super happy that a lot of you defended/supported HG regardless of the circumstances. After having the chance to calm down and re-think, I started to see that HG not being in charge of HN Apparel is a good thing. 1) this will give HN the chance to prove to people, especially evil JE, that she's capable of managing and growing her business without HG's help, 2) HG's mom will not be able to give HN crap about how she only dated HG because of his connection to K1 Shopping. Hopefully by the time HG's knows the truth, HN will be independent with no business connection with her son, 3) assuming HG is really up for a promotion and becomes romantically involved with HN, it wouldn't look good in the eyes of the other K1 Shopping employees and/or clients. Their relationship would always be prone to become gossip about "preference" treatment and such. After thinking about these situations, I'm no longer opposed to the idea of cutting professional ties. 

@darr & @awsparkle, as much as I would love to agree with you on JE having something to do with the subcontractor disappearance, I beg to differ. As I rewatched Wednesday's episode, President Kim mentioned the issue with the scammer for the first time. This was around the time that JE was dealing with the breakup with DG so I doubt she even had the chance to plot something against HN. I mean, I'm not saying that she couldn't have done it prior to the breakup.. but she was happy while dating DG and didn't seem to care doing more antics against HN. Just saying... :lol:

I'm loving how strong and decisive JH has become. The fact that she's finally disagreeing and arguing with her mom to be by JG's side is something worth praising. She leaving the house so her mom can no longer control her is awesome. I would've preferred if she stayed and kicked the rest of the family out, but then again, her kindness is one of the characteristics I loved about her, so I'm okay with it. If things continue developing the way they are, we will probably see JH figuring out that HN is her daughter. JH may take a look at JG & DG photo album and if HN had pictures taken with DG when they were kids, then it will be only a matter of time for the truth to be revealed. 

I'm excited to watch next week's episodes. I'm confident that we will get HG and HN confessing their love for each other towards the end of next week. We still have the scene by the river/lake that was posted on IG. I think this is where they will confess, kiss and officially, start dating :wub:. The plot could go this way... HG will help HN out with the business issue. The scenario will be similar to the one with the fabric (he gave her car rides to visit multiple fabric facilities). Only this time, HN seeing how supportive HG is and knowing how she feels about him, tells him to stop the car. They end up somewhere close by a river/lake and that's when she confesses to him that she also loves him... the rest, is up to your imagination... :kiss_wink:

Archived