[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

6 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

@angelwingssf Haha, I was quite explosive I’ve got to admit (so embarassing :sweatingbullets:) Thank you though chingu... Good thing we resolved it and also we can now feel at ease that HG is not majorly flawed! Rule of thumb - Just watch the video without jumping to conclusions LOL

When I saw the thread today morning, it had already flown 3 pages away.  I was wondering how I am going to incorporate it into my morning read.  Then I saw huge posts about law and HG getting dissed.  So, I started to watch the show and as soon as I saw what they were talking about, I posted without even finishing the drama.  It is easy to get confused if you are watching bits and pieces to find HN and HG scenes to translate.  I can understand.  I am a non Korean listener, so my comprehension is limited, but I could clearly tell that it was not HG who initiated it.  

Even if HG had wanted to be out, I would be a bit concerned, but if for the right reasons, it would be better.  

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

When I saw the thread today morning, it had already flown 3 pages away.  I was wondering how I am going to incorporate it into my morning read.  Then I saw huge posts about law and HG getting dissed.  So, I started to watch the show and as soon as I saw what they were talking about, I posted without even finishing the drama.  It is easy to get confused if you are watching bits and pieces to find HN and HG scenes to translate.  I can understand.  I am a non Korean listener, so my comprehension is limited, but I could clearly tell that it was not HG who initiated it.  

Even if HG had wanted to be out, I would be a bit concerned, but if for the right reasons, it would be better.  

Yep I agree, sorry the rule of thumb was meant for myself and yes I have a bad habit of skipping scenes and not listening to them properly!

Good thing you came in and shut me up before I continued to spew my unwarranted opinions :sweatingbullets: I should’ve watched it carefully to begin with before proceeding with my comments... got a bit too passionate and ended up causing a scene because of misinterpreted information...

Haha it’s best if we move on now! I’m excited Justin has confirmed lovey dovey scenes to be quite near :wub: 

"Nurfathiya Azzahra
Team leader wants to assign hg on other jobs since he's doing well more than expected with hn apparel, but hg said he still has works with hn apparel, but team leader insisted so then je said she would take care of it In the meeting room hn asks why he didn't say anything when he asked her to come, does he still not feeling well? Hg's started by saying even without him hn would do well right? Hn replied of course don't worry, but why he's saying that when it's not like it would be the last time they meet? Then hg said this is the last day he is the assigned md for hn's apparel, je would replace him in the future Hn asked why so sudden? Hg replies it doesn't matter even it's not him, but hn insisted hn's apparel wouldn't happened if not because of him, hg replies he know she would do well Outside hn asked if this is what he meant by giving up on her, that he didn't want to meet her again? Hg just reply he sincerely rooting up for her and stretched out his hand for a handshake Hn's getting emotional but stopping herself and just go"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eJNyVO-6A8

HG your girl needs you already buddy that was mega quick lol

Did u guys notice that HG's face is more relaxed now. As if he isn't under stress anymore.

Before he used to have so much bags under his eyes as if he hardly sleeps. 

Guy is so handsome.

I want TVN to court him after this drama as a formidable secret detective or something like that. No melo. 

OK, I got a message from my lovely chingu @mocmoc272 and it seems both of us misinterpreted the conversation between HG, his team leader and JE :sweatingbullets:. Oh my, I feel really guilty now.. Well, at least it is a good thing that it wasn't HG who decided to let go of HN Apparel. What a relief... 

Lesson learned here for me is NOT to watch the drama with the chipmunks talking.... LOL :D

I'll come back later to read all of your posts and comment... :wub:

40 minutes ago, Saja La said:

I somehow am okay to see HN suffer a bit more, she'll learn to treasure HG more after this... It will be sweet if HN and JH can become close after JH moves into JG's house. The k-writer can create a scene where JH notice HN becomes miserable and JH tries to cheer her up and in a way, help give tips to HN on how to get her man back.... And i would loveeeee it if JH was the one that will give HN the loan and JH ends up having a share / investor for Ha Nui Apparel... Can you just imagine the look on SH's face when SH finds out...????

JE is digging her hole deeper and deeper.  Since she can't have the man she wants because she thinks it's JH's fault she will try and destroy her daughter.  JH's dream about SJ wanting her mother to find her will come about.  HN is in trouble and needs help and hopefully JH will be the one who helps HN Apparel. JE and her mothers attempts to keep them apart is what will bring them together. 

5 hours ago, mocmoc272 said:

Hey Guys,

I’m really sorry that this will be a very intense rant but I just cannot accept the writer’s direction <_<! “If the preview is not misleading” then I feel like HG’s character is literally being destroyed in my eyes. Yesterday, I was actually siding with him and hoping HN will muster the courage to confess to him but not anymore!

There is a fine line meant to be drawn between personal life and work! If he can’t even do that, how will he expect JE to do so? The snake will try to get back at HN and HG knows how she has sabotaged HN in the past. Wt**** is the writer even doing? Oh man, I can’t even explain how disappointed I am in the storyline...

Am I just expected to be happy seeing HN begging HG for help? If I was HN, I would not date a guy who abandoned me because he couldn’t deal with his personal feelings. The only redemption at this point is if HG actually apologises for the mess he’s going to put HN in and him begging for a second chance.

You know what’s shocking? In Korea, it’s normal in their dating culture to have the whole break up and make up scenario! Like no, once I’ve broken up and you’ve hurt me, I am not going to beg for another go at the relationship...

Sorry again guys but I am very unhappy with the storyline and will skip the next few episodes... If HG only helps HN because she accepted him and not because he’s remorseful, then I am not going to support their relationship!

@mocmoc272. I happen to agree with you on being upset if the writer changes Han Kyul and HN's character. Making him petty and child like would be a betrayal from what we know of their personality. Since I don't speak Korean , I will have to wait for subs to have a better understanding on what was said .I rather doubt the writer would stoop to that level and turned her male lead into a wimp or have Ha Nee as beg him to help her. Han Kyul  and Ha Nee have to much pride to do any begging. HN and HK never been in love , neither know how to act on their love for each other is why HK gave up. He is so used to being admired , he thought HN would be the same. 

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Not a really interesting preview it looks like HN company is trying to get a loan or something

Also I think some people are being pretty unreasonable, he loves her 100% but he think she does not love him at all so of course he wants to distance  himself from her.Also HN would never beg for  help and HG would never let her beg even at her lowest she did not beg.

Up to that point Sunny was doing well he would not handed it off to someone else if they had trouble, since he loves HN and Leo works there too. Like today first sign of trouble he ran to the office.

@dramaninja He does need space because she can be so distracting when she smiles. She has a way to get under his skin and hasn't learned how to keep his cool around her .

In today's episode he has the puppy eye look when he looks at her just like  @yusefull said he would be. 

@shinhani18 .... She is keeping her feelings to herself because she is afraid of getting hurt. Besides she knows his mom willllllll be a pain in the a***, she expects her son to marry someone rich and with college degree. She will not accept that Nee because is very snobbish. Once she finds out she is SJ's boutique heiress , she will change her mind. Every drama I have watched with snobbish mom this is always the outcome because the mother  only think of what she wants not what her kids want. Smh smh  You are right she finally confessed to the sunflower. Smh smh. she should be confessing to Han Kyul not the flowers . I have noticed Ha Nee never really speak what is in her mind or pursues her dream. She lacks that confidence , that is why she gives up so easily . In fact Ha Nee's  really problem is that she doesn't believe Han Kyul loves her because she actually believes she is lacking like his mom says. It's a theme in kdrama land uneducated female lead lacks so much confidence. It will take something very drastic to make her reveal her true feelings. I have no doubt Han Kyul will take back his account because of dumb JE. JE not thinking straight and thinking she is finally getting her wish to get rid of Ha Nee for good but it will backfire on her because she is dumb and selfish. 

Oh woow.. I was just stepping out for a late dinner and BOOM.. the thread adds 4 more pages!

Just watched the clips on YT and read the translation in the comments sections. I have mixed feelings about this. 

For one thing, I'm happy that HN is slowly realizing how much HG meant for her as well as how obviously still in love HG is towards HN. His dad is cute.

But for another, ... the reshuffling? So soon! It's not even 3 months! 
And JE ruthlessly drops the verdict: Pay or Be Gone! :crazy: 

Whoaa.. Is that really the best and final option? It is certainly the easiest solution, but not the right one and I'm channeling Albus Dumbledore here when I say "[do] what is right, not what is easy."

HG will not stand idly by. He would definitely help HN, but how? :sweatingbullets:

Oh, also is it just me or did anyone else feel that HG is better with lighter hair color, brownish or reddish.. dark hair is making him look washed out, and the bang is a tad too long, covering much of his face. :P

So she just realise that she like him and he tried to stay with her company but  his boss stop him then JE stab him in the back.

The guy is clearly not over her but she can't just tell him. She isn't late. She just didn't take a chance. DK didn't love her at all since the begining but HK does. She wasn't late with DK.

Yeah he still  really wanted to work with HN, he even suggested that  JE can work with the other company.But the higher ups chose him for the job. :(

Also HN  admits that she love with HG to herself  so thats great, all she needs to do is tell him that, she said why is she always one step behind.

I really cant wait to see the lovely dovey scenes!

Guys, are u thinking what I'm thinking?

Are we sure it wasn't JE that collaborated with the middleman to run away with their money.

Look at her facial expression when she was questioning them about inspecting their warehouse as if she knew something was wrong.

I know that the police man said the middleman swindlers people and has been doing so since. Why hasn't he been caught? All of a sudden he will go ashore. I don't trust that story.

And look at the way she was demeaning them and bringing HG into it. Is she jealous the company has been doing fine.

I earnestly hope DG will get to hear this, bring it up with his dad and JH happens to be around and decides to help her.

Writer pls go this route. 

Now JH is being rebellious. I love that. She has developed back bone and I hope she continues like that. I was praising the mum an episode ago but now that woman is a snake. She thought mentioning death and crying will fizzle JH like before.

Even if she moves back to her house b4 the wedding, the reason for her storming out mist be established and it may be an avenue for her to hear HN predicament and help out.

If this scenario works out, then it's an avenue for HG and DG to reconcile cos HG will now start seeing DG in a new light. And I love the father -son talk. I felt for HG honestly.

He now knew love isn't like reading book or sports. 

He said he don't have any pride left but that's lie. HN called to tell him something and he didn't listen again. When will he start listening. How can he cut her off without knowing why she called and even told her to stop calling. That's arrogance. They still have working relationship even though they don't work together again.  The dad just summed it up. Pride. Guy, work on that.

He is not making it easy for her at all

Puppy:heart:

So HN knew she is always one step behind?

I think her problem is lack of confidence.  His words hurt.

28 minutes ago, darr said:

Are we sure it wasn't JE that collaborated with the middleman to run away with their money.

Look at her facial expression when she was questioning them about inspecting their warehouse as if she knew something was wrong.

I know that the police man said the middleman swindlers people and has been doing so since. Why hasn't he been caught? All of a sudden he will go ashore. I don't trust that story.

And look at the way she was demeaning them and bringing HG into it. Is she jealous the company has been doing fine.

I earnestly hope DG will get to hear this, bring it up with his dad and JH happens to be around and decides to help her.

Now JH is being rebellious. I love that. She has developed back bone and I hope she continues like that. I was praising the mum an episode ago but now that woman is a snake. She thought mentioning death and crying will fizzle JH like before.

Even if she moves back to her house b4 the wedding, the reason for her storming out mist be established and it may be an avenue for her to hear HN predicament and help out.

If this scenario works out, then it's an avenue for HG and DG to reconcile cos HG will now start seeing DG in a new light. And I love the father -son talk. I felt for HG honestly.

He said he don't have any pride left but that's lie. HN called to tell him something and he didn't listen again. When will he start listening. How can he cut her off without knowing why she called and even told her to stop calling. That's arrogance. They still have working relationship even though they don't work together again.  The dad just summed it up. Pride. Guy, work on that.

Her and HG are so much alike in the pride aspect lol! She was so adamant and short with him when he was chasing her and now he is adamant and short while pulling away.. I don’t think he needs to make it too easy for her, he isn’t playing with her, he is serious. He thinks she isn’t interested so he is protecting his feelings.. remember the guy was rejected relentlessly and adamantly.. over and over, then left forgotten while she ran to another man... give him some time to deal with his emotions.. I’m with everyone else that I’m ready for this romance to take off but I am happy with this twist.. I still think it’s necessary for their relationship to progress, her walls were up high against him and it took him pulling back to get her to see he was serious. 

On another note.. I do think JE was behind it, she isn’t done trying to get rid of HN. She may have been distracted for a while but she will come back strong and ready to fight 

HG did nothing this episode, poor HN think he does not want to be around her anymore But He had no choice at all .Also he did what he thought she wanted from the beginning break off the fake dating.

But now they can start fresh and date for real.

53 minutes ago, darr said:

On 8/9/2018 at 8:51 AM, awsparkle said:

I don't think that was HG's pride so much as bad timing. His nosy mom came in the room wanting to talk to her and he still thinks that she wants nothing to do with him so he said all that so she wouldn't be put on the spot. He is not proud, just really dense.

1 hour ago, zoks said:

I don't think that was HG's pride so much as bad timing. His nosy mom came in the room wanting to talk to her and he still thinks that she wants nothing to do with him so he said all that so she wouldn't be put on the spot. He is not proud, just really dense.

That's outright rude. He should have switched off and call her later. The way he told her" I guess u heard us......"  that's cruel. His father has more experience than him and advised him appropriately. He don't ever give her a chance to explain herself.

HN is a very naive girl and lacks confidence. Somebody like JE would have blurted it out but what he said made her withdraw again.

And more of this leads to more misunderstanding.  HG's dad was like this before. Even though The wife is a vixen, the man has learnt to take things easy and see things from his wife's perspective sometimes.

He has learnt to be appreciative of what he usually see as nothing and sole duty of the wife as the tables have turned now.

The only problem HG has is seeing things in black and white. He also admitted that.

What is relationship if u don't listen to ur partner. I kept on stressing on this point. 

That has been the only problem I have with him.

Listen, then u can crucify her after listening. 

If he continues like this and they marry, a time will come the wife will be doing lots of things without his knowledge and we know where that will lead.

He is battling with his pride.

HN has her own problem too. But in relationships, her problem can easily be sorted out than pride. 

@ajummapunkinssi,  Even though I don't like as HN is shrouded even to us viewers over her emotions, she is a naive character. No self confidence. That a girl stood u up once is not enough reason not to continue pursuing her. Infact, that's the joy. Men are deeply challenged by things like this.The more she resist, the more u change ur tactics. Isn't that a familiar line?  From where i came from, a woman that easily agree to date a man is seen as a a woman of easy virtue.  In dramas, most times men pass through a lot before they can get that girl if their choice. So why can't he be patience. If it goes well, we are expecting a wedding which means a lifetime process so why can't he endure it. 

I stood my husband up for a long time for no reason. He was very patient and waited. 

He just gave me time to battle with my emotions and actually at that time my emotions were rioting. I was looking at him with one eye  closed.  Even when I agreed, I was still looking at him with one eye closed. 

I wasn't naive but I needed time.

HN needed time. 

First rule to wooing a girl realistically, never ever rush her. She might think u are out to get what u want and not actually love her. This apply to real world.

As regards this drama, HN was rejected by her first love and crush, I don't expect her to just open her heart immediately to another man.

I also understand that this is his first. He has a lot to learn. It's even worst for HN.should I call this her first or second. 

3 minutes ago, darr said:

That's outright rude. He should have switched off and call her later. The way he told her" I guess u heard us......"  that's cruel. His father has more experience than him and advised him appropriately. He don't ever give her a chance to explain herself.

HN is a very naive girl and lacks confidence. Somebody like JE would have blurted it out but what he said made her withdraw again.

And more of this leads to more misunderstanding.  HG's dad was like this before. Even though The wife is a vixen, the man has learnt to take things easy and see things from his wife's perspective sometimes.

He has learnt to be appreciative of what he usually see as nothing and sole duty of the wife as the tables have turned now.

The only problem HG has is seeing things in black and white. He also admitted that.

What is relationship if u don't listen to ur partner. I kept on stressing on this point. 

That has been the only problem I have with him.

Listen, then u can crucify her after listening. 

If he continues like this and they marry, a time will come the wife will be doing lots of things without his knowledge and we know where that will lead.

He is battling with his pride.

HN has her own problem too. But in relationships, her problem can easily be sorted out than pride. 

@ajummapunkinssi,  Even though I don't like as HN is shrouded even to us viewers over her emotions, she is a naive character. No self confidence. That a girl stood u up once is not enough reason not to continue pursuing her. Infact, that's the joy.men are deeply challenged by this a lot. The more she resist, the more u change it tactics. Isn't that a familiar.

I stood my husband up for more than a month for no reason. He was very patient and waited. 

He just gave me time to battle with my emotions and actually at that time my emotions was rioting. I was looking at him with one eye  closed.  Even when I agreed, I was still looking at him with one eye closed. 

I wasn't naive but I needed time.

HN needed time. 

First rule to wooing a girl realistically, never ever rush her. She might think u are out to get what u want and not actually love her. This apply to real world.

As regards this drama, HN was rejected by her first love and crush, I don't expect her to just open her heart immediately to another man.

I also understand that this is his first. He has a lot to learn. It's even worst for HN.should I call this her first or second. 

I agree Time was needed but we don’t really have an exact timeline since it’s a drama.. and it wasn’t just one no show that caused this.. she rejected him over and over... it’s one of those issues I think we will have to agree to disagree:). I don’t find his reaction too unreasonable in response to how she treated him. It’s my personal view on it though and I think there are many who will see it differently.. he needs some time as much as she needed it.

I’m glad your husband was a patient man I’m sure you have a great guy and I’m sure he is happy he was patient.. 

57 minutes ago, zoks said:

I don't think HG is dense but only going by what HN has told him and shown him that she doesn't like him. HN nor HG really listen to each other which causes their misunderstandings. They assume thing which are not the case instead of talking thing out. At this point both of them need to listen to each other and say what's on their minds instead of only telling half the story. . 

1 hour ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

On another note.. I do think JE was behind it, she isn’t done trying to get rid of HN. She may have been distracted for a while but she will come back strong and ready to fight 

I also agree JE is behind this as a way to get rid of HN. She's ticked off because DG dumped her and she's taking out on HN. It's also her way of getting back at JH who she also sees as preventing  her from getting her way.  If she can't have what she wants then JH daughter won't either. 

7 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I don't think HG is dense but only going by what HN has told him and shown him that she doesn't like him. HN nor HG really listen to each other which causes their misunderstandings. They assume thing which are not the case instead of talking thing out. At this point both of them need to listen to each other and say what's on their minds instead of only telling half the story. . 

I also agree JE is behind this as a way to get rid of HN. She's ticked off because DG dumped her and she's taking out on HN. It's also her way of getting back at JH who she also sees as preventing  her from getting her way.  If she can't have what she wants then JH daughter won't either. 

And she will still fail.

Just look at the way JG rushed to the place. Did he fly?:lol:

Everything aside( just for discussion sake) that guy is so much in love.  When he was talking to his dad, I felt it. I just want them to be together.

Don't worry, see that mouth, u will continue kissing her till u die:lol:

He stole her first kiss and since then has been restless. 

Pls writer give us good romance.

@ajummapunkinssi, thank u. I'm  like HG( u can see why I'm over stressing that he should listen and be patience:lol:. We have a lot in common in that aspect:D). After exploding, u will now want to listen.  Why not listen  first before exploding:D. U only have to continue saying sorry. 

HG,fighting!:heart::D

Archived