[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

So JE almost spilled the bean to JH yesterday? SInce it's almost, JH doesnt know yet right? :o

I'm surprised that's how the writers want to reveal HN's real past. I thought it's always 'by accident', but I guess no trace from the past can be accidentally found here.. Even JE only had suspicion after getting close to her and confirmed HN's real identity by DNA test.. and that's only because JE has been living with the sin for so long, so her radar for the real SJ is well and alive. 

Since no one else is like JE, so I guess JE telling the truth is the best way to go. *shrug :huh:

Though I reaaally prefer JH finding out on her own how her niece and sister have the heart to lie and mistreat her like that. Finding out first will have a different feel than listening to JE's begging and apologizing. JH is a kind person, so naturally she will forgive everything in the end, especially when she's reunited with HN/SJ. She will feel too grateful to hate. So she will forgive JE and SH, but I wish her forgiveness comes with a punishment as well. 

And I really don't want JE to have an easy way out. Even now, audience are starting to feel sympathetic towards JE. Soon, I'm afraid nobody remembers what a terrible person she is. And SH, OMG.. I don't want to spend more comments on that hag. As @dramaninja said it right when she said, "she's in too deep!" :crazy: 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My best scene of JH finding out about HN is her daughter is by over hearing JE and SH arguing about keeping secret of HN real identity from JH.

The next scene should be JH kicking them out of her house and life. 

I cant accept any redeeming scene for SH or JE. Both of them are evil in my eyes. JE should lived her life with guilt by losing her aunt trust and love. SH should end in jail with brain tumor (for some reason I really want her to suffer more...) 

49 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

This is probably what happened to HN and some of you may think that it was understandable. I, however, think that HN didn't think about calling HG not because of the situation, but because he was nowhere in her mind... It seems that at this point in time, HG still doesn't seem to have a place in HN's mind and/or heart and this is what disappoints me. I do hope that after today's events, HN changes her attitude towards HG and opens up her heart for him. 

@mqiuwen.... Exactly chingu , he isn't considered close in her mind and heart. He is slowly getting there but not enough for her. One of the reason I was in agreement with HG is because she was thinking when she should meet meet him and as soon as DG called she forgot about him. She was even planning on spending time with him when she was supposed to meet HG. I for one understand she had to go because they are childhood friends and they are family. He chose to call her but I think even though he didn't want to speak to JE, she should have been called first because she is an insecure GIRLFRIEND and she hates Ha Nee. This bad brownie point because of JE's insecure issues with HN. Can anyone understand that . I LOVE THIS SONG. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TITLE OF SONG.

@fieza1871  I am loving this scenario. 

19 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

Hope HN will really go in HG house to take care of him...HN hesitating of ringing the bell worry me a bit...Dont want HN to turn chicken and back out :dissapointed:

@fieza1871 Nah, don't worry dear... she'll definitely ended up going in. If it's not by her own means, it will be thru HG's dad. He will probably be taking the trash out or hanging the bed sheets/covers and will see her and tell her to come in. :D

26 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

He chose to call her but I think even though he didn't want to speak to JE, she should have been called first because she is an insecure GIRLFRIEND and she hates Ha Nee. This bad brownie point because of JE's insecure issues with HN. Can anyone understand that . I LOVE THIS SONG. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE TITLE OF SONG.

@UnniSarah Yes yes, I completely agree. DG should've called JE instead of HN. Damn, even HN asked him why he didn't contact JE.. and JE, the next day made a valid point... why the hell does she needs to hear her boyfriend's explanations from HN instead of the boyfriend himself?? I seriously gave a :thumbsup: to JE (which is almost never) after she brought up this point. I also got a bit annoyed at HN for getting herself involved in the conversation between JE and DG. She should've kept quiet just like Leo did. 

I also want to know the title of the song. I think is a new OST and it will hopefully be out by the end of this week. The melody of the song the heart breaking scene more meaningful and deeper along with HG's eyes expression. It was so pure!  :wub::wub:

@penelop3.... SH is in way to deep, but JE dragged her down that path with her threats and crying. Her own daughter tell her she hates and want to kill Ha Nee. Procurée the mother didn’t believe it until JE confesses it. 

But I believe some truth came out today. SH IS A TERRIBLE MOTHER. She was tough and she made her daughter insecure just like her own mother did to her. But the difference with JE is that she took the I initiative to succeed unlike her hag of a mother. I think the fact that SJ was gone also gave JE a semi better life. A little bit better but even after she ( SJ ) was gone she made her daughter's life hell. She also tried to do the same with her son but I wonder why the father didn't do the same for his daughter . I am forever disappointed with Mr. Hwang as the drama progresses. 

I LOVE THIS SLAP WHY??? Herr are two selfish people who are only thinking for themselves 

gDNBzXXKJdUW8c_A02awLGfid0GxdM5agSpKSJGN

vdAcpYZ0xNqBKTNYoGDKF-8LqKJ-r7q2rLLySZCQJE asked 1 million dollar question and SH lied to her face. It is more about the inheritance and getting rid of Ha Nee. SH is truly unraveling really fast. It is all due to the lie she created for her child . Here is the proof

She said this when JH and JG broke up

XMz-Gm1mC3ZEmo-zcgivUgrkrHNFjboI3u4iq9xP

@mqiuwen

I agree too. HN

Should have not answered him at all. She should mind her own business . The fact that she knows where he was and what happened will only make ME even more insecure .

How many of you agree DG need lessons on how to be a man and have confidence . Sometimes I look at DG he is so efffin clueless and WEAK!!. He makes me so mad. I want him to wake up. From his slumber , everything he said to JE was true and that is why DG and JE got along. DG didn't want to share his dad but his dad sacrificed so much for him. It is time for his dad to find happiness.  I kinda feel bad for him now because everything DG did for JE will come out unless he shape up.

@mqiuwen @UnniSarah

The background music is this song :

Translations :

I’m about to tell you
A shy confession
With the moonlight on my fingertips
I’m writing to you

I don’t know when it started
But I know it’s destiny
As days go by
I have a feeling that you’re forever

As much as we walked down this path
There are more days ahead of us
Can I put my hopes up high?
with you

Sad days will pass like the wind
We will smile under the sun
If we’re together like this
with you, my love

In my pounding heart
You are always my everything
You can’t be exchanged with anything else
My love

As much as we walked down this path
There are more days ahead of us
Can I put my hopes up high?
with you

with you, my love

We fought
We hurt each other too
I’m sorry

I’ll try to make more smiling days
Than crying days

with you, my love

my love

Edit : The 'blue' line is exactly related to what had happened between HN♥HG before (including in yesterday's episode). The 'orange' line will be for their upcoming scene where they go near a river with a beautiful sunset, and hoping for a romantic scene :wub:

YES YES YES!! IT IS MIGHT BE TRUE TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE THIS SCENE!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I am forever disappointed with Mr. Hwang as the drama progresses. 

I LOVE THIS SLAP WHY??? Herr are two selfish people who are only thinking for themselves 

@UnniSarah Oh dear! Now that I'm reading your posts, I have come to realize that I missed mentioning about some secondary characters and details. Thanks my dear for bringing these points up. I also dislike Mr. Hwang's attitude towards this entire messy situation. I understand he can't really do much for JH because she's the sister-in-law. However, he can stand up for JE and back her up on her decision to continue dating DG. I don't understand why he can't stand up to his wife just like he did when the "adoption" thing was brought up. We all know he can reach that anger point and argue back to his wife and mother-in-law. Why is he not doing it for his daughter's happiness?? :unamused:

Also, thank you so much for the awesome GIFs. :kiss_wink:

@meoooooowwww Thank you dear so much for sharing the OST. You rock! :kiss_wink:

I think yall have to understand when emergency up sometime your mind just go blank  like she was when she though her mom was sick.

As soon  as that past she instantly remembers even before looking at the phone,I don think this a matter of choosing or him not being in her mind because we seen he was on her mind for awhile now.

16 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

I also dislike Mr. Hwang's attitude towards this entire messy situation. I understand he can't really do much for JH because she's the sister-in-law. However, he can stand up for JE and back her up on her decision to continue dating DG. I don't understand why he can't stand up to his wife just like he did when the "adoption" thing was brought up. We all know he can reach that anger point and argue back to his wife and mother-in-law. Why is he not doing it for his daughter's happiness??

It's a sickness that many kdrama character got (especially in dayly) and it's called being spineless.

As much as i predict that HG will have to get hurt for HN to realized that HG is serious about her and for her to fall for HG, it seems bitter sweet on how the k-writer go around doing it.... For her NOT to even remember her date with HG just coz the annoying DG came calling, it sooooooo annoyinggggg...!!!! HG, nan te wa (Come to me), HN may just be too immature for you..... 

And why is the k-writer making HN more and more unpleasant to watch..??? Why did she butt in on JE-DG conversation...??? Just let DG do the lying. There was NO REASON at all for her to answer on behalf of DG ....!!! Arrrgghhh.....It seems childish of that brat HN coz it seems like she was trying to gloat (a tad bit) that she knows something about DG and JE, the girlfriend doesn't?  

Yoh! It's been a while. Haven't watched the last two episodes yet, but was able to view some clips of yesterday's episode on IG. 

I think Ha Nui already felt Han Gyul's sincerity after that 'rain scene' and hearing the voicemail. Really excited for what will happen next.

8 hours ago, yusefull said:

It's a sickness that many kdrama character got (especially in dayly) and it's called being spineless.

Really spineless indeed:grin:

The man is neither here nor there:grin:

We call such fellas Mr bat:lol:

2 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

What can I say is the last scene is another heartbreaking for HN♥HG.

It is like HN get slapped from HG. He decides to give up on HN

If HG decide to give up, i will give up to this drama as well :tears:

Archived