[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

I wish to know if the writer knew for long enough about the change in those last weeks shedule so we truly got the big cliffhanger episode 79 at the end of this week, at episode 80 monday or at episode 82 wednesday.

I believe there is no episode today but one tomorrow (read that some time ago).

If big cliffhanger tomorrow, I don't really see HN having enough time and oportunity to get that mutch closer to HK after missing him and change her mind.

In today episode they talk about 3 days of HK being sick witch would be more true if the things that happen in episode 77 where to be show to us a friday like it should have been originally aired and episode 78 would be after the week-end, three days later.

The end look like a big enough cliffhanger to be one for an end of the week too.

If what I think is right, they should show us the big change in their relationship in episode 82.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

If there is no any changes with the schedule today, with no preview I predict there will be a big surprise for today's episode :rolleyes:

Chingu, I hope you are right! With the events that have happened in the last 2 episodes, we really need a dosage of good and big surprise(s)... especially since we will no have an episode on Friday 8/31... :lol:

Preview!

Mary in another forum mention he does not want to work with HN anymore so JE is going to take over :joy:

Ouch man he is cutting all his contact with her now and she hitting big trouble already I am very interested in seeing where this leads.

Ladies and Gents this is what we call the perfect storm.

She always had his help not no more now ,she always had their gesture, thats gone too,she always had his support thats no more. 

Next week I think we will see them dating  or atleast a confession from HN because everything is set up justtttt right now.

I'm confused. Is there an episode tonight or not? We have none on Fri right? :blink:

Reading you guys' comments on last night's ep is making me a bit upset. HN is bluntly and naively honest to HG, making me wonder if she's really meant to be with HG. Throughout the previous eps, HN shows very little of her feelings to HG. You know, when you start to care for someone, you show it in small gestures - not platonic, but gestures of someone's falling in love. I hardly see that in HN. 

Yes, she got flustered when she fell on top of him or when she bumped into him or when she worried that he was sick (HN in a bun). The only time she unsconsciouly thinking of HG was when looking at the list HG made and that's IT! 

If it's not predetermined by the Drama, I doubt that they are the OTP. :wacko:

When we root for OTP, we want them to have a mutual feeling, even when they face challenges. But this one feels like one-sided-love, feels scarily like second lead love. 

Later when they are a couple, I will believe it since it's the course that this drama is taking. However, in other situation, this is the type of relationship that takes time to mature not in a few episodes. :huh:

What happened to the office?

Was it raided?

I saw JH,DG and his father having meal together. It's so sweet.

See the sister's twisted mouth:lol:

I think it's time for pay pack to our evil villains.

JH coming into DG family will give her access to look at the family album and she will see DG and HN picture. This will stir curiosity and questions. Haa, I'm actually feeling for HN adoptive mum. I hope her story won't be the type that will crucify her cos she is a good nebor and mum.

Translations for the preview (credit to Blackpearls.sg) :

1) JH plans to marry with JG and moving in to JG's house.

2) SH wants Eunae to move to another place because she wants HN and JH not to meet each other.

3) HG wants JE to handle upcoming Hanui Apparel's project (HG-ssi... I feel bad for you to see you need to suffer in this way...).

OK guys... Let's prepare our heart for tonight's episode. I believe we will getting more frustrated over HN♥HG. But, in positive side JH x JG are getting stronger! 

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:

2) SH wants Eunae to move to another place because she wants HN and JH not to meet each other.

3) HG wants JE to handle upcoming Hanui Apparel's project (HG-ssi... I feel bad for you to see you need to suffer in this way...).

OK guys... Let's prepare our heart for tonight's episode. I believe we will getting more frustrated over HN♥HG. But, in positive side JH x JG are getting stronger! 

I guess this progression will open up another of JE trick to destroy HN. Also can be a good move to test both HG & HN feeling toward each other.  

1 hour ago, meoooooowwww said:

Reading ur comment and our other chingus comment on the upcoming episode, i am tempted to SKIP HN-HG scene (along with DG-JE) scene and only watch the new happy couple JH-JG couple..... I am so not in the mood to see unhappy story line today.....

21 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

I guess this progression will open up another of JE trick to destroy HN. Also can be a good move to test both HG & HN feeling toward each other.  

JE definitely will not helped HN once she knows about her supplier. More than likely she will use the opportunity to completely destroy her. Or, she may help if DG requests her to help HN, using the chance to blackmail DG... telling him that she’ll help HN if he dates her again...

I don’t know you, but I think HG is acting very unprofessionally here.... <_<

27 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

JE definitely will not helped HN once she knows about her supplier. More than likely she will use the opportunity to completely destroy her. Or, she may help if DG requests her to help HN, using the chance to blackmail DG... telling him that she’ll help HN if he dates her again...

I don’t know you, but I think HG is acting very unprofessionally here.... <_<

Until we watch and see what prompted him to act that way but if it's based on his love story with HN, then that's very unprofessional of him.

He knows JE hates HN with passion so why send her to the gallows?

Well, until we watch. We may be wrong.

Hey Guys,

I’m really sorry that this will be a very intense rant but I just cannot accept the writer’s direction <_<! “If the preview is not misleading” then I feel like HG’s character is literally being destroyed in my eyes. Yesterday, I was actually siding with him and hoping HN will muster the courage to confess to him but not anymore!

There is a fine line meant to be drawn between personal life and work! If he can’t even do that, how will he expect JE to do so? The snake will try to get back at HN and HG knows how she has sabotaged HN in the past. Wt**** is the writer even doing? Oh man, I can’t even explain how disappointed I am in the storyline...

Am I just expected to be happy seeing HN begging HG for help? If I was HN, I would not date a guy who abandoned me because he couldn’t deal with his personal feelings. The only redemption at this point is if HG actually apologises for the mess he’s going to put HN in and him begging for a second chance.

You know what’s shocking? In Korea, it’s normal in their dating culture to have the whole break up and make up scenario! Like no, once I’ve broken up and you’ve hurt me, I am not going to beg for another go at the relationship...

Sorry again guys but I am very unhappy with the storyline and will skip the next few episodes... If HG only helps HN because she accepted him and not because he’s remorseful, then I am not going to support their relationship!

27 minutes ago, darr said:

Until we watch and see what prompted him to act that way but if it's based on his love story with HN, then that's very unprofessional of him.

He knows JE hates HN with passion so why send her to the gallows?

Well, until we watch. We may be wrong.

Oh wait. I re-watched the preview and hear carefully what HG said... He only said something like he does not want to involve in any Hanui Apparel's business anymore and want to give to someone else. Then, HG's leader suggest JE to handle HA and she willingly accept the offer. I say it again it is the leader's suggestion and JE willingly accept the offer.

But, with the new trouble that HN and President Kim will facing it is not impossible if HN begging to HG for him to stay with HA. I really want to see this kind of scene.

7 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

But, with the new trouble that HN and President Kim will facing it is not impossible if HN begging to HG for him to stay with HA. I really want to see this kind of scene.

You wanna see HN begging HG to take care of Ha Nui Apparel? What in exchange of her agreeing to date him? smell awfully like blackmail. So then if HN does date him, it won't be for loving him but more on her selling herself for her company... 

Sorry, just coz of the rain doesn't make HN ALL of a SUDDEN fall for HG. IT only does look like HN was just feeling guilty that HG got sick coz she forgot about meeting HG at the park.... 

Archived