Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

50 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Umm I am confused her mind did not loo blank at all. :blink:

I agree with you. She doesn’t look blank, she looks lost and hurt. Wether that comes from feeling bad because she hurt him and she knows how that feels or wether it’s because she feels like she is losing him and she doesn’t quite understand why

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I guess HN doesn't really know how to express 'love' to a man. She only knows how to express 'anger', 'upset', 'frustrated'. HN is just remind of myself which is I have feeling to this boy, I like this boy, but I do not how to express it because never in love before (I'm 21 years old BTW) :sweatingbullets::D

But, I can see HN really worried of HG. I can see it from her eyes. I can feel how worry HN is when she keeps saying “MD-nim, please don't be sick” , and the feel is stronger when she says the same thing even in sleep. But, she always deny the feeling, the fact that she likes HG too. This is why I get angry with her this time.

Haaaaa, I caught u there:lol:

So I have been debating with small kids:P

No wonder u guys are so much after the romance all the time:lol::lol:

Forget HN let's talk about u dear:heart:

U are still very young and girls ur age don't really express themselves more to the opposite sex. It's very normal. Its also better than throwing ur feelings out there and later u will be crushed. 

Men sometimes play with an easy love. Take that for granted. So it's safe to not show how u feel but little little gestures will actually make him know u care. Don't ever behave like your world will come crashing down without him.

Men are very intrigued by such ladies.

@yusefull, help us out pls:o

@HN, uu are right about her. She just don't know how to show love. Sometimes I feel she is into the guy, the next minute, she is just HN.

Maybe, writer intentionally made her character so or she is still afraid of exposing her heart after the humiliation and rejection from DG.

• Like 7

They changed HG's hair color to black. A kdrama sign that his character is becoming humble. His character change is to help the leading lady to come to him because he has changed. 

I feel bad that he gave up but it's a lesson that Ha Nee needs. She doesn't know how to differentiate romantic love to sibling love.  She needs to miss him and feel the absent of him from calling her. In today's episode Ha Nee still had the puppy eye look facing Dog's desk. It quite confused me. What does that look mean Chingu's . 

@ajummapunkinssi @dramaninja... She looked hurt and from bow on she will be missing his sweet attention. It will be her turn to do the chasing to convince him she does like him. 

Poor Leo, who's wife is a SNOB. She is going to be a problem. I wonder has her clothes been on TV yet chingu. Does she even know that HN's  clothes were sold out quickly. The way she snubbed hee husband boss is hilarious.  Lol lol lol  what will she do once she finds out. 

One reason I disagree with JE and DG is because DG is another Mr. Hwang , he defends his wife and allows his wife to smack another man's child when all he did was take care of her when she passed out. 

Mr H and DG cater to their mates whim which turns their mates into monsters. 

BEST NEWS JH AND JG CAN DATE AGAIN. HALMEONI  APPROVES. LOL LOL I KNEW SHE WOULD CAVE IN. After all she loves Jin Hee. Did you see the look of disgust in Shin Hee's face. She is going to try to stop it. Lol lol LOL.

• Like 9

Rain beat the hell out of me today and I remembered HG:D:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, darr said:

Haaaaa, I caught u there:lol:

So I have been debating with small kids:P

No wonder u guys are so much after the romance all the time:lol::lol:

Forget HN let's talk about u dear:heart:

U are still very young and girls ur age don't really express themselves more to the opposite sex. It's very normal. Its also better than throwing ur feelings out there and later u will be crushed. 

Men sometimes play with an easy love. Take that for granted. So it's safe to not show how u feel but little little gestures will actually make him know u care. Don't ever behave like your world will come crashing down without him.

Men are very intrigued by such ladies.

@HN, uu are right about her. She just don't know how to show love. Sometimes I feel she is into the guy, the next minute, she is just HN.

Maybe, writer intentionally made her character so or she is still afraid of exposing her heart after the humiliation and rejection from DG.

Lol, I’m all for romance and I’m for sure not a young kid... maybe it’s my romantic fantasy side that wants to enjoy what little escape from reality I can... 

I have one word of advise to add to the above. Don’t ever settle for someone, make sure you can be yourself and have fun with that person without having to cover your own feelings and opinions. He has to care and accept you for exactly who you are and not want to change you. If you have to change to make him “happy” that’s a red flag and your better to wait for someone that can accept the real you! Good luck and hopefully you will be rewarded with a great relationship! Know who you are and don’t go for less! He will value you for that! 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Lol, I’m all for romance and I’m for sure not a young kid... maybe it’s my romantic fantasy side that wants to enjoy what little escape from reality I can... 

I have one word of advise to add to the above. Don’t ever settle for someone, make sure you can be yourself and have fun with that person without having to cover your own feelings and opinions. He has to care and accept you for exactly who you are and not want to change you. If you have to change to make him “happy” that’s a red flag and your better to wait for someone that can accept the real you! Good luck and hopefully you will be rewarded with a great relationship! Know who you are and don’t go for less! He will value you for that! 

Haaaaa:lol:

Relationship master:lol:

I love your advise. Perfect.

Where did she go?

Don't mind me dear, I want to pull her legs:P

I'm a mixed breed. Half extrovert and half introvert. So I can switch  from being lovey dovey to being very serious as u can see in my posts and back to lovey dovey again:lol:

• Like 6

I just came home from work, turn on my computer and the superman music started to play in the background. Then, I see your call :

1 hour ago, darr said:

Just if you could tell my what help you need.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I just came home from work, turn on my computer and the superman music started to play in the background. Then, I see your call :

Just if you could tell my what help you need.

We were talking about how ladies should behave around men they love. One of our sis said she finds it hard expressing herself to the man she loves.

So u can be of help from the man's perspective:heart:

All is part of the drama.

Thanks dear.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, darr said:

We were talking about how ladies should behave around men they love. One of our sis said she finds it hard expressing herself to the man she loves.

So u can be of help from the man's perspective:heart:

All is part of the drama.

Thanks dear.

OOOOOOOO (ninja is a boy too).

First it's not all girl act that way and all men act that way. Each person act their own way. @darr is right and some men play with other but far from all and some women do too.

Second, does the other person (I won't limit guys with girls) love you too and if he do, who love the other the most. Generally, I believe that the one who love the most is the one who do the most in the relationship too.

Third and it's a true but harsh one (don't like for it to be true), for some person, it's really hard to be in a relationship. That could come from being "uggly" (people first judge you on that and if they don't like it, many times won't try more than first impression), your personality or to many other factor. Because of that you have less experience than other and knowing how to act in those way is really hard.

Lastly, my two advice and it's two hard ones :

-first would be to not be afraid. If you are afraid bad things can happen like being for exemple, being in a bad relationship but being afraid to be alone.

-second would be to understand what the other want and it's hard because many times the other lie or don't even know. You may think it's possible to start a life with that person and see in a futur if it go well mariage and kids but he doesn't see it that way at all.

@ajummapunkinssi that doesn't mean you can't try to be better, more open. The thing is not as mutch as changing for the other but for yourself. If you change only for the other person, you can end up hurt but if it's a change you want to take, it's great.

P.S. : if you have ever told to your partner something like he should do something (even as little as don't trow his clothes on the ground) he doesn't do normally, you ask him to change. It is bad there ?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

Ok. I would come back in a week or two. I am tired of how they are making them fall in love.  Too much time waisted on the other characters. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

HN knows the meaning of the sunflowers!! Oh goood.. I wonder how Sarang knows that. Hahaha. I'm amazed at how the writers insert such detail in the conversation. 

I guess the last HG-HN's scene is all about HG putting up a defense mechanism. It's his brain telling him to give up on HN since it's the 'logical' thing to do. Being in love means getting your heart broken and be miserable over it. The logical thing for him is to not be in love.

However, deep down his heart is saying a different thing. I love how tender the look he gave to HN when he woke up. That look cannot lie. HG cannot say giving up, yet looking at her with such love. This is just HG putting up a shield. The hardest decision is deciding whether to "walk away" or "try harder."

HG, pls try harder.. it's not over yet! :unsure: 

I think the ball is now on HN's court. I hope that HN can act fast and reflect on how much HG mean for her; and when she does, she should say she loves him back. HN-HG are meant to be together, so I'm sure they'll find their way back to each other, but can they do it tomorrow night? :P:lol:

I don't want to feel miserable the whole weekend, feeling our OTP's pain. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

However, deep down his heart is saying a different thing. I love how tender the look he gave to HN when he woke up. That look cannot lie. HG cannot say giving up, yet looking at her with such love. This is just HG putting up a shield. The hardest decision is deciding whether to "walk away" or "try harder."

Stopping chasing her and stopping loving her are two different things.

I think he will keep looking at her with puppy eyes until she do something. He will keep his distance at the maximum and probably always look at her sad.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yusefull said:

OOOOOOOO (ninja is a boy too).

First it's not all girl act that way and all men act that way. Each person act their own way. @darr is right and some men play with other but far from all and some women do too.

Second, does the other person (I won't limit guys with girls) love you too and if he do, who love the other the most. Generally, I believe that the one who love the most is the one who do the most in the relationship too.

Third and it's a true but harsh one (don't like for it to be true), for some person, it's really hard to be in a relationship. That could come from being "uggly" (people first judge you on that and if they don't like it, many times won't try more than first impression), your personality or to many other factor. Because of that you have less experience than other and knowing how to act in those way is really hard.

Lastly, my two advice and it's two hard ones :

-first would be to not be afraid. If you are afraid bad things can happen like being for exemple, being in a bad relationship but being afraid to be alone.

-second would be to understand what the other want and it's hard because many times the other lie or don't even know. You may think it's possible to start a life with that person and see in a futur if it go well mariage and kids but he doesn't see it that way at all.

@ajummapunkinssi that doesn't mean you can't try to be better, more open. The thing is not as mutch as changing for the other but for yourself. If you change only for the other person, you can end up hurt but if it's a change you want to take, it's great.

P.S. : if you have ever told to your partner something like he should do something (even as little as don't trow his clothes on the ground) he doesn't do normally, you ask him to change. It is bad there ?

It’s not always easy to explain without a long dialogue but when a significant other requires change in order for “them” to be “happy” no matter how small the request it can be bad. If that person makes you feel like you can’t meet their expectations because they are always trying to “improve” you it isn’t a good beginning of a relationship... when you can’t enjoy your outings with them because you have something else you need to improve about yourself isn’t that too much? In a healthy respectful relationship these kinds of things wouldn’t be bad because they would be asked of a person but that person wouldn’t feel like they were being told all the time they were wrong. I know people in these sorts of relationships and it isn’t healthy or good. Any changes a person makes should be made for themselves but it shouldn’t be dictated by another, married.. dating etc everyone still is their own person with their own likes/dislikes etc.. part of a relationship is accepting a person with their flaws and all.. part of respect is accepting the other person but also trying to improve for that person because you want to.. not because they dictate it to be so.. now I hope that made sense because what’s in my brain doesn’t always dictated so well. 

• Like 4

Whew HG was really blunt here, but  of course he is still in love with her that does not pass after a day! It  needed to be done or they would have been stuck in this cycle.

You see how her smile drop when he said you never have to do this again?

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, yusefull said:

Stopping chasing her and stopping loving her are two different things.

I think he will keep looking at her with puppy eyes until she do something. He will keep his distance at the maximum and probably always look at her sad.

Hmm, deep words.

Thanks for the head on:heart:

We learn everyday. 

For your question, it's bad. U can only change someone by example. People become rebellious when they felt u nag them into doing something.  If the other party love throwing clothes everywhere, get enough baskets and keep at strategic places. Then rotate houseworks. Encourage the person to pick up as u know the person well enough so u know the kind of words to use and the strategy but it will sure take time. Love works in mysterious ways u know.

@penelop3,u noticed that look,right?  That has been his best since the drama. So full of emotions. This would have been a perfect time for lots of things to happen had this not been daily drama. They waste unnecessary time twisting and turning events one gets tired of the whole thing when the big reveal happens.

@yusefull is right, he can still love her and keep his distance.

Maybe now she will start questioning her heart and feel it if he gives her cold shoulder.

She will start missing those times he bother her and will want to know what's in his mind.

Can't find where to watch this episode. Has any of u watched it yet.

• Like 5

When he said she will never have to do this again

giphy.gif

When he said he will get over her like a cold

giphy.gif

This is the look of disappointment and disbelief .

• Like 6

Finally watched.

Very good and as well as bad episode.

So good for DG dad and JH. I was so moved at their bedroom scene. That man broke down and halmoni saw them in a passionate embrace.

For the first time in this drama, she acted her age. U must marry her. The best news so far.

This drama sure know how to pull some trick.

Just yesterday was breakup, today marriage loading....:heart:.

Did u guys see what DG told the dad?  He subtly gave him the go ahead to continue courting JH.

And look at that wicked woman slapping him. She sure was on rude shock when she heard her mum telling him to marry her daughter:D

I'm smiling mischeivously:D

The daughter is still one track. She too was shocked. Let's see as the tides will turn.

Hmm, our love bird.  I'm with HG on this. HN isn't hot or cold. I carefully watched her expressions today. Nothing at all. Even when HG was asking her why she came, she kept on saying it was because the dad told her to come.

So if Leo didn't tell her to call, she wouldn't have called. This is not a reaction from somebody whose heart is beating for u. Even when in doubt, scenarios like this will bring out ur emotions to the core.

She should have called the next morning knowing he was under the rain the previous day.

HG said it, she is cold. That's the simple truth. What she did for him today she can do to any other person.  It didn't show any atom of secret love. She even said what happened to the cold man, this isn't like u.  I had thought earlier she secretly liked him but that's just strong admiration and respect for a senior colleague.  

There might be a reason why she is not respondent yet that the writer want the two of them to learn from.

That Leo wife, is she also a vixen? Lol at the way she looked down on HN not knowing that her husband work for her:lol:

What a drama!:lol:

DG is winning me all over. I'm proud of him for now. 

• Like 7

In Ha Na's defense, she never got the full story on HN and the thievery. Don't forget who her source of info on her is.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1