[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HG was glad that HN was there when he woke up but she stabbed him in the heart once he asked her the reason she was there. She said she was worried about him and she was there because his father asked her to come. HN was being honest with her answers but she has no clue the  reason why she was so worried.  It's understandable why HG is giving up because to him he's beating a dead horse. He confessed his love for her and pursued her but to him he hasn't moved her heart one bit. The only way these two will get together is HN figures out what HG really means to her. She has no clue she has actually fallen in love with HG. HN doesn't know because she has never actually been in love. She has to figure out there's a difference in what she felt for DG and what she feels for HG. Once they both are on the same page no one is going to be able to break them apart. 

I think the story is going to take a new turn soon. JH took her dream as meaning  SJ was waiting for her to find her in death.  Her mother opened the door and made it possible  she will find her child is alive and has been right in front of her. The mother taught SH to be as she is because SH is her spitting image. She talks about her death and uses it as a weapon so much it just may happen. When she finds out what JE did and what SH has done I think death won't be too far away. 

For once DG stood his ground and didn't give in to JE. SH made him completely sure he was doing the right thing. JE got two slap downs in one day. Nothing is going to go her and her mother's way. They won't understand the heartbreak and pain they caused JH until they have to experience it themselves. 

16 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

HG was glad that HN was there when he woke up but she stabbed in the heart once he asked her the reason she was there. She said she was worried about him and she was there because his father asked her to come. HN was being honest with her answers but she has no clue the  reason why she was so worried.  It's understandable why HG is giving up because to him he's beating a dead horse. He confessed his love for her and pursued her but to him he hasn't moved her heart one bit. The only way these two will get together is HN figures out what HG really means to her. She has no clue she has actually fallen in love with HG. HN doesn't know because she has never actually been in love. She has to figure out there's a difference in what she felt for DG and what she feels for HG. Once they both are on the same page no one is going to be able to break them apart. 

I think the story is going to take a new turn soon. JH took her dream as meaning  SJ was waiting for her to find her in death.  Her mother opened the door and made it possible  she will find her child is alive and has been right in front of her. The mother taught SH to be as she is because SH is her spitting image. She talks about her death and uses it as a weapon so much it just may happen. When she finds out what JE did and what SH has done I think death won't be too far away. 

For once DG stood his ground and didn't give in to JE. SH made him completely sure he was doing the right thing. JE got two slap downs in one day. Nothing is going to go her and her mother's way. They won't understand the heartbreak and pain they caused JH until they have to experience it themselves. 

Yeah but he did not seem to mind as much as I though I  guess the took this leap to try and get her to confirmed her real feelings after seeing her actions today.

He has nothing to lose they are not dating or anything yet.

I guess there will be no SAT for today and tomorrow since Mylove KBS only upload the preview videos for some variety shows and the weekend drama.

I just want to wish may all the actors stay healthy and fit because look like this week they are filming for the next week episodes and if the filming is indoor, it took around 10-12 hours of filming.

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

@awsparkle  That broke my heart :heartbreak::heartbreak:   when JH was crying out for SJ. I haven't seen the episode with subs but it felt like she was getting ready to die to join her daughter in death. I was quite scared for her and was so happy the mom was able to wake her up since she misunderstood the dream. We all know SJ is still alive and her dream was telling her to come find her. smh smh smh

I wonder if SH saw that would she feel bad at all. I am quite afraid of the answer to that question. I hope it is never put to question in the drama. I don't have the heart to know the answer. I can't wait for her to find out about it. Halmeoni deserve to find out what kind of monsters she created. It would teach her a lesson to not be a SNOBBISH. 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 78

Kang’s Sister sees Kang’s sunflowers and tells her they mean “I’m looking at youl”

Park tells his Father that since he and Hwang broke up over their irreconcilable differences, he should go for it.  Park’s Father gets a headache.

After talking with his Father Park finds Hwang weeping on the sidewalk outside of the gate to his courtyard.

Hwang collapses and Park carries her into his house and puts her to bed.

Halmoni looks in on Yoon who, like Hwang, is also sleeping.

Hwang’s parents notice that she is missing.

Kim discovers that contractor, Mr. Choi, hasn’t paid a key subcontractor.  In Korean dramas, Choi is trouble’s surname.

When Kang arrives at the Shopping Network, she has to meet with Park’s boss since everyone else is out sick.

Hwang awakens and finds Park sitting by her bedside.  They talk.

Park goes into the kitchen to fix Hwang breakfast.  She sneaks up on him, hugs him from behind, and confesses her heart.  Park tries to stonewall, Korean Hard Guy Style.

Lee’s Mother tells his Father how to be Dr. Dad.

Kang sends an apologetic text to Lee.

Lee’s Mother and Sister discuss his illness.  They note that Yoon is also ill.

Kim learns that Lee was not at work.  He remarks that Park didn’t come to work either.

Lee’s Father tries to cook his Son some soup.

When Kang calls again, Lee’s Father answers the phone and asks her to come to his Son’s rescue.

Kang sits by Lee’s bedside while his Father goes out to buy soup.

When Lee awakens, he sees Kang and thinks he is hallucinating.

Yoon has a fever dream and calls for her missing daughter.

Halmoni tries to feed  Yoon but she won’t eat.

Park Sr. brings some porridge home for Hwang.

Park Sr. receives a call and looks stunned.  He tells his Son he has to return to work.

At her desk, Hwang’s Mother learns that her daughter did not show up for work.

Park receives a call and looks pained.  He tells Hwang’s Mother that she’s at his house.

When Park Sr. arrives at Yoon’s house, Halmoni tells him to persuade Yoon to eat something and then get out.

Park gently scolds Yoon for not eating.  They embrace.

When Park opens his door to Hwang’s Mother, she slaps him in the face and rants and raves.

When Hwang emerges from the bedroom to calm her Mother down, her Mother thinks they had sex and assaults Park again.

Dawg drags Hwang away while Park studies the floor.

When his Father brings him soup, Kang has fallen asleep at Lee’s bedside.

When Park Sr. starts to Get Going, Halmoni wants to talk.  Halmoni tells him to marry Yoon and get it over with.

Hwang and her Parents arrive home just in time to overhear Halmoni’s announcement.  Hwang’s Mother becomes hysterical again.

Hwang’s Mother realizes she has outsmarted herself when Halmoni tells her that if Yoon can’t have a daughter, she might as well have a husband.

Kang encounters Leo as he emerges from his bedroom.  She’s like, What are you doing here?  Lee enters the room and the two men confess the truth.

When Lee goes outside to bring the car around, his Father tells Kang that she has made Lee more human.

Lee takes Kang home and announces that he’s over her, Korean Hard Guy Style.

Finally managed to watch today's heartbreaking episode and to read the insights ya'll posted. Wow! They're awesome! Special shout out to @darr, @yusefull, & @ajummapunkinssi for those deep & meaningful advices ;)

So, a lot of us agree that HG's decision on giving up was the right one because this way HN will realize her true feelings for him. Tbh, I had a feeling that something like this was going to happen. However, I was hoping to be wrong and that it wouldn't come to this. The main reason is due to the fact that HN is so damn clueless and passive that it is hard for me to see her pursuing HG the way he did with her <_<

She really doesn't strike me as someone who's going to go "all out" to get the man. Even when she was supposedly in love with DG, she never really actively "pursued" him; instead she on the sideline. Now, I'm afraid that since HG has given up, we will no longer have cute interactions between them until we reach episode 100+ :tears:. How the writer and pd-nim are planning to change HN's passiveness on pursuing HG is something I'm very curious about.... 

I'm happy that JG & JH can be together. Finally, there was an episode where I didn't rolled my eyes over because of grandma's appearance. I just hope she doesn't change her mind even if SH or JE attempt to brainwash her. 

As for SH, you know how she keeps asking JE if she wishes to see her die..... I would :heart: for JE to say "YES" just to see what she'll do :D. If JE decides to include herself in the suicidal attempt, then I'm all for it... This way, we get two birds kill with one stone :rolleyes:.

@UnniSarah Really? Does HG dying his hair black represents him maturing and becoming more humble? I didn't know there was such a meaning behind hair color dying in K-dramaland.. Would you care to elaborate? I'm very intrigued about it... I always thought the actors/actresses change hair color because of their other work projects, such as photoshoots, commercials, etc... 

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think she is going to throw away the bracelet in front of him.

I have a feeling that this will happen during the scene they filmed by the river...

Hi @meoooooowwww as of now, the drama is still scheduled to air today at the usual time. Hopefully, there’s no change :lol:

44 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think she is going to throw away the bracelet in front of him.

She still has the bracelet??? :blink: 

Wasn't that thing thrown away after she ended her one-sided crush on DG? I know it wasn't shown the bracelet being disposed of, but I thought that chapter was over with since she's no longer wearing it... ^_^

8 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Wasn't that thing thrown away after she ended her one-sided crush on DG? I know it wasn't shown the bracelet being disposed of, but I thought that chapter was over with since she's no longer wearing it... ^_^

I am assuming here,it would be more of a symbolic gesture and a real good one too.With this episode she 100% cares about him more then she realize.

I think HG caught on to this as well thats why he did what he did.

34 minutes ago, torresnn said:

I have a feeling that this will happen during the scene they filmed by the river...

That would be a very nice scene to see ;)

What else do you guys want to see from this couple, especially HN before she make confession?

1) HN to miss HG

2) HG just decline the call from HN

3) They only meet for work 

4) HG back being cold to HN

5) ?

6) ?

Just for fun :DB)

3 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

What else do you guys want to see from this couple, especially HN before she make confession?

1) HN to miss HG

5) ?

6) ?

I would love to see the presence of a brief love-rival for HN. It can be a random K1 Shopping co-worker hitting on HG.. HN will dislike it, but being the way she is, she won't realize that those feelings are jealousy until she goes back home and talks to Sarang. Sarang will tell her that she's jealous and that if she doesn't wake up and get her sh** together, she'll end up losing the man she likes :D 

24 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

1) HN to miss HG

5) ?

6) ?

@meoooooowwww I am totally game here

5) HG making her jealous

6) HG  tells his parents they broke up

7) HG goes matchmaking date 

8) HG stands her up like she did to him

9) HG laughs at what his fans say

10) HG flirting with a coworker in front of HN

11)? 

12) ?

13)?

:D:lol:

@mqiuwen

@mqiwen

Chingu , I only say this because I have seen a change in appearance  due to either professional status and in their love life of drama. Maybe I am wrong it isn't only with the male but also the female character 

For example 

In Forest of Secret  Ch

Secret Love with Hwang geum

The Shining Eun Soo 

You are a gift 

All kinds of Daughter law and so much more

2 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

I guess there will be no SAT for today and tomorrow since Mylove KBS only upload the preview videos for some variety shows and the weekend drama.

I just want to wish may all the actors stay healthy and fit because look like this week they are filming for the next week episodes and if the filming is indoor, it took around 10-12 hours of filming.

Like really?  :crazy:

39 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Lee ripped the bracelet off her wrist.  Later when he was angry with Kang, he gave the severed bracelet back to her.

25 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nah HG  not the type to flirt with other girls unless its with HN lol.

It took him so long just to say he liked her.

Well, but remember how he's changing now... if he notices that HN starts to dislike his closeness with another female co-worker or client, he may play the "jealousy" card so HN comes closer to the realization that she likes him :lol:

@UnniSarah Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation! :wub: I don't know about you, but I don't really like his new hair color, especially with his current hairstyle. I may like it black if he goes back to the parted hairstyle he had around episode 30... 

I want Sarang and Leo to help HN in this critical situation. HN is very naive in love, so with more help from them will be a good for her. Hopefully the scene where they are by the river is a chance for them to clear all of the misunderstandings between them. HN hasn't get the chance to speak up for herself since they were in the park.. To be honest, the scene which is HN taking care of HG is very nice, warmhearted scene. Same as JG and JH. I cry every time watch it....

If there is no any changes with the schedule today, with no preview I predict there will be a big surprise for today's episode :rolleyes:

Is it much to say that I also really want to see HN crying because of HG :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Well, but remember how he's changing now... if he notices that HN starts to dislike his closeness with another female co-worker or client, he may play the "jealousy" card so HN comes closer to the realization that she likes him :lol:

Only way I see it if  he does it by accident. :joy:

Archived