[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

8 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I may be totally wrong in my understanding of what was said so I will watch with subs before replying. My understanding is that the project was passed to JE because he was given a new one so I will reserve further opinions until subs are out... 

Exactly.

Until we see the sub.

I think it's only @mocmoc272, that has strong knowledge of hangul among us so the rest of us has to wait for the sub.

@mocmoc272, u know, HN Apparrel is HG pet project. He has been handling other projects but this one is very personal to him. We wouldn't have been mad if we don't know this. Even though The company can stand on its feet now(can it really) it's HG's pride and child and he is required to protect it.

All these wouldn't have been happening had HN even winked once at him:D

Guy is completely messed up:lol:

Do u know, had HN accepted him, even if their management assign him to another work or want to send him outside Seoul for a long term work, this guy will manoeuvre his way back to HN Apparrel. But cos HN didn't even give him a wink, went to see DG while he was waiting for her u dear the rain, he didn't wait to accept other jobs presented to him and I saw him with HN after a meeting, he was extending a farewell handshake to her. She rejected it and walked away.

HG of course goofed and I won't be surprised if he realises it immediately cos his chara her was written as smart one.

Maybe, as other scenes have shown, things like this always introduce a major turn around to the drama. He will get to know more about the evil genius JE. Remember, she lost to HN and it was only DG that made her become human a little. Now DG has gone, we might be seeing our evil genius at work again. Sure, she delivered as expected.  HG should clean up the mess. He caused that.

I'm mad at him and at the same time pitying him:D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, darr said:

Exactly.

Until we see the sub.

I think it's only @mocmoc272, that has strong knowledge of hangul among us so the rest of us has to wait for the sub.

@mocmoc272, u know, HN Apparrel is HG pet project. He has been handling other projects but this one is very personal to him. We wouldn't have been mad if we don't know this. Even though The company can stand on its feet now(can it really) it's HG's pride and child and he is required to protect it.

All these wouldn't have been happening had HN even winked once at him:D

Guy is completely messed up:lol:

Do u know, had HN accepted him, even if their management assign him to another work or want to send him outside Seoul for a long term work, this guy will manoeuvre his way back to HN Apparrel. But cos HN didn't even give him a wink, went to see DG while he was waiting for her u dear the rain, he didn't wait to accept other jobs presented to him and I saw him with HN after a meeting, he was extending a farewell handshake to her. She rejected it and walked away.

HG of course goofed and I won't be surprised if he realises it immediately cos his chara her was written as smart one.

Maybe, as other scenes have shown, things like this always introduce a major turn around to the drama. He will get to know more about the evil genius JE. Remember, she lost to HN and it was only DG that made her become human a little. Now DG has gone, we might be seeing our evil genius at work again. Sure, she delivered as expected.  HG should clean up the mess. He caused that.

I'm mad at him and at the same time pitying him:D

Totally agree!

Obviously, HG will try to make up for it and we can see it in the last scene where he looks mortified that JE has terminated HN’s project! Look, I don’t want to paint out as if I’m hating HG... I loved his character the most thus far because he was always level headed and was very cute to watch trying to understand love. However, this one action that the writer had done was extremely disappointing because it shattered my perception that HG can remain professional regardless of his personal feelings!

HN annoyed me so much during the days she was pining over a man that didn’t love her and I even acknowledged that. I am an honest person and will actively voice what bothers me and what happened in today’s episode was no exception. If a character does wrong, I will point it out and express my disappointment but this doesn’t mean I will hate them and wish them a life of unhappiness! 

From the first episode until now, I was so enthusiastic about providing a summary for all the HG-HN scenes because I ultimately want to see them together. But if they become a couple because one begged the other to come back, I just can’t accept it. Romance should be natural and it should happen when two people are willing to admit their faults and work on becoming better for the other’s sake.

Now let’s hope on a positive note that both of them will realise that they had personal issues but are willing to grow together as a couple!

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Btw she threw away the bracelet lol

So it's now that she remembered to throw away the bracelet?

HN, what will we do with you?

I hope the writer is not making her realise she love HG immediately HG told her off.

I'm meant to be enjoying this couple by now.

Well, let's wait a bit more.

JH and JG are doing well 

DG and JE ended well.

Let's hope they will resolve their differences by next week

1 hour ago, darr said:

Somebody need to drum it into his head to stop acting with his heart.

I'm highly pissed of with his character right now. Emotional blackmail is the worst form of blackmail all over the world.

Chingu, i don't think that is the case. To me, it is more like the penny finally finally drop on HG's head that HN will never like him back as how he loves her. Coz no matter how much he tried, DG will ALWAYS comes first in HN's mind and heart. So, HG is finally admitting defeat that he won't get HN and what HN has been saying all along that she doesn't like him that way was actually true (to HG). To HG point of view, he was a fool to think that HN will ever give him a chance. 

So what any normal person will do in order to get over a person is to distance themselves, if you don't see them,  hopefully in time you may miss them less and after quite sometime, you will realized that your haven't thought of that "person" at all this past few days and so forth..... It will get easier and after a while, you will be able to stop liking that person less and less....  Out of sight , out of mind..... So, in my opinion, HG is doing this for him and as far as he is concern, HN will be relieve that HG won't be chasing her coz HN did in fact a few time told HG to stop it....  He is not blackmailing HN at all, far from it... 

Mind you, i haven't watch the latest episode just yet... heheh

22 minutes ago, mocmoc272 said:

@angelwingssfAt the end of the day, he did give her project to JE because he wanted to avoid HN since she constantly refused his advances. He promised to help HN’s company until the end because he did see potential but out of all the companies, he chose to drop hers. For what reason, simply because she denied being his girlfriend.

I am wondering if we are watching the same episode.  He was very reluctant to give it away.  But the manager was the one who passed it on to JE.  And JE said she would take good care of it.  But when the going gets tough, since they have a current supplier crisis, JE dropped it off like a hot potato.  

HG - even when he was conversing with HN about the switch, was very sad and apologetic to HN.  Nothing of girlfriend - boyfriend stuff.  It was all business.  These things happen.  Reorgs happen in every company.  

With the telephone conversation with HN - his mother wanted to talk to her and he shushed her and told her that they have broken up and not to call or talk to her -- something in those lines.  

1 minute ago, mocmoc272 said:

Totally agree!

Obviously, HG will try to make up for it and we can see it in the last scene where he looks mortified that JE has terminated HN’s project! Look, I don’t want to paint out as if I’m hating HG... I loved his character the most thus far because he was always level headed and was very cute to watch trying to understand love.

However, this one action that the writer had done was extremely disappointing because it shattered my perception that HG can remain professional regardless of his personal feelings!

HN annoyed me so much during the days she was pining over a man that didn’t love her and  I even acknowledged that. I am an honest person and will actively voice what bothers me and what happened in today’s episode was no exception. If a character does wrong, I will point it out and express my disappointment but this doesn’t mean I will hate them and wish them a life of unhappiness.

From the first episode until now, I was so enthusiastic about providing a summary for all the HG-HN scenes because I ultimately want to see them together. But if they become a couple because one begged the other to come back, I just can’t accept it. Romance should be natural and it should happen when two people are willing to admit their faults and work on becoming better for the other’s sake.

Now let’s hope on a positive note that both of them will realise that they had personal issues but are willing to grow together as a couple!

We all love him too. So u are not alone. Writer messed up big time. I had thought that he will just be aloof anytime he has something to do with HN and it will make her start missing all those  little little attention he gives her. She will want to continue to be like before but he will constantly be cutting her off. Things like that.

I think this was introduced specifically because of JE.  I even thought she has repented.

Hah, I think we're actually on the same wavelength about HG being too emotional, only we differ when this was an issue.  To me HG should have gotten out a long time ago, because Hanui Apparel was trouble and he was letting his emotions interfere with his business sense.  I mean he's spending nights not sleeping just to track down fabric for the company to make their products, when he's only responsible for selling it. So when I'm supportive of him leaving Hanui Apparel, it's not because I think what he's doing is just good for his relationship, but because he shouldn't have let his emotions cloud his business sense in the first place.  If HN was someone he wasn't attracted to , do you think he would have bothered with all that work? :P

7 minutes ago, darr said:

So it's now that she remembered to throw away the bracelet?

HN, what will we do with you?

She is a little bit like me in the :heart: department.  She will get better.  Her mom is moving downstairs and will help her through all this now.  The more SH wants to pull apart JH and HN, the stronger the glue will be.  

10 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I am wondering if we are watching the same episode.  He was very reluctant to give it away.  But the manager was the one who passed it on to JE.  And JE said she would take good care of it.  But when the going gets tough, since they have a current supplier crisis, JE dropped it off like a hot potato.  

HG - even when he was conversing with HN about the switch, was very sad and apologetic to HN.  Nothing of girlfriend - boyfriend stuff.  It was all business.  These things happen.  Reorgs happen in every company.  

With the telephone conversation with HN - his mother wanted to talk to her and he shushed her and told her that they have broken up and not to call or talk to her -- something in those lines.  

I think HG feel like he is a nuisance to her since he thinks she does not love him. He is trying to protect his heart but her as well for being bother.Out with the fake date end with the real one!

@zoksI dont really agree with that as well lol, he respected her for  a long time before he started to like her. He seen the joy she put in her work something he wish he could do. She was the person he wanted to be.

2 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Chingu, i don't think that is the case. To me, it is more like the penny finally finally drop on HG's head that HN will never like him back as how he loves her. Coz no matter how much he tried, DG will ALWAYS comes first in HN's mind and heart. So, HG is finally admitting defeat that he won't get HN and what HN has been saying all along that she doesn't like him that way was actually true (to HG). To HG point of view, he was a fool to think that HN will ever give him a chance. 

So what any normal person will do in order to get over a person is to distance themselves, if you don't see them,  hopefully in time you may miss them less and after quite sometime, you will realized that your haven't thought of that "person" at all this past few days and so forth..... It will get easier and after a while, you will be able to stop liking that person less and less....  Out of sight , out of mind..... So, in my opinion, HG is doing this for him and as far as he is concern, HN will be relieve that HG won't be chasing her coz HN did in fact a few time told HG to stop it....  He is not blackmailing HN at all, far from it... 

No, that is not allowed in the professional world. It might end the person's career. It's advised not to date within the same professional circle but if u can, try to be professional till the end irrespective of how ur relationship turns out to be.

People have actually gone to court for emotional blackmail in work place.

That was what HG did. I loved his professional sargacity and don't want it daunted with personal stuffs. 

Well, it's his first time of falling in love.

He was actually in a rush. We know HN is passive but the guy is in a hurry to cuddle that babe and his mind wasn't functioning well again.

I have forgiving him but he has to clean up this mess. 

I pity him too. He can now see how unrequited love looks like. It happe ed to HN. His own is not even up to a yr. HN has been in love for yrs and was rejected. It will actually take time for her brain to reformat again. And her character is positive and bright but naive.

16 minutes ago, zoks said:

Hah, I think we're actually on the same wavelength about HG being too emotional, only we differ when this was an issue.  To me HG should have gotten out a long time ago, because Hanui Apparel was trouble and he was letting his emotions interfere with his business sense.  I mean he's spending nights not sleeping just to track down fabric for the company to make their products, when he's only responsible for selling it. So when I'm supportive of him leaving Hanui Apparel, it's not because I think what he's doing is just good for his relationship, but because he shouldn't have let his emotions cloud his business sense in the first place.  If HN was someone he wasn't attracted to , do you think he would have bothered with all that work? :P

This, is what we have been saying.

Until I watch the sub.

Gosh, who is the writer of this drama. He or she is a gem. He knows how to engage his viewers very well. 

I will watch out for his work after this.

Don't  know I can enjoy daily drama like this.

Today I will love and praise a character, tomorrow I will want to pour water on the same character's face.

The writer is very inconsistent and that is The beauty of his work. We know how this drama will end but the journey to that is very unknown and it's intriguing.

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think HG feel like he is a nuisance to her since he thinks she does not love thats he is trying to protect s heart but her as well for being bother.

@zoksI dont really agree with that as well lol, he respected her for  a long time before he started to like her. He seen the joy she put in her work something he wish he could do. She was the person he wanted to be.

I don't know if you have heard this song - "The heart wants what it wants" . HG did not even realize he was doing all these things for her.  It was like he was so enamored with her attitude and enthusiastic view of life and her caring and daring behavior that he was sucked up.  We are all like that.  

So, I don't think it is way out for him to move her company to another which HE DID NOT(IMHO).  but if you want your heart to not hurt and inadvertently hurt another, it is better to stay away until you can calm down.  

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

My god this is soo much fun cant wait until we get back on the same wavelength though :blush:

I'm actually enjoying it. This shows that the writer did his homework well. Who knows, by Monday, we will see another dimension:lol:

Can u see the difference between HN and HG being in love?

HG is the outspoken type who goes for what he want head on. If it doesn't work, he will let go and move on. But he forgot that when it comes to love, it's not as exactly as he thinks.

HN on the other hand is very passive. So laid back even if she loves u, she will never make that movesomething has to push her to do action

The two of them has to meet at the middle cos they are both extremists.

I think that's where this drama is going to

31 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Oh dear,

I rewatched the scene carefully! I was so annoyed with everything and let the first comments in the thread make me hotheaded. Sorry for the volatile string of comments, but it did make good discussion after all! @angelwingssf

So yes, there was a reorganisation occuring and the staff members were asked to handle different companies. HG did inform HN about the switch but HN must’ve interpreted that it was because he mixed up personal feelings with work. HN actually asked him if what he meant by giving up is switching the company.

So HG retaliates saying he won’t let his personal feelings interfere with work related matters and that he will support her from a distance, which explains why he extended the handshake. However, HN was upset and decided to leave because there was a new misunderstanding.

Anyways, there was a problem with the supplier as he ran away with the contract money despite being unable to create enough marketable stocks for HN. This consequently led to the meeting between HN Apparel and K1 Marketing Team. They were running through how to troubleshoot this problem but JE decided that terminating the contract was the best solution unless HN can pay for the damages. This is why HN is scrambling to find a loan to repay the stocks shortage....

I apologise again @dramaninja @angelwingssf @darr @zoks @ajummapunkinssi for not watching it carefully in the first place! However, had HG dropped HN apparel due to his personal feelings,  I would not have endorsed it! It seems like the writer is just dragging out the misunderstandings but HG will work bts to help HN! 

Although it's taking too long for HK and HN to get together, I think it was smart of the writer to develop JE and DK's relationship first and once they broke up, focus on HK and HN. This will prove HK that HN is over DK by not pursuing him again now that he's single. Instead, she will show HK that he's the one she's interested in now and her infatuation with DK is a thing of the past, which it is...we clearly saw that in today's episode when HN finally threw that hideous bracelet away.

I'm so happy that JH and JG can be together again, they deserve to be happy. The Grandma still made some drama about JH moving in with him but whatever :lol: I swear she acts as if JH still was a child and not a grown up woman, it's kind of comical. Seeing SH scared to dead because JH might find out the truth through JG also makes me very happy. I hope the SJ revelation is close.

Also, I'm going to wait for the subtitles, but it looks like the manager was the one who told HK to leave HN Apparel because he had other projects. It's not like it was HK's choice to begin with, so I'm not mad at him about it. Besides, he has no idea JE hates HN and his colleague is so devious that she will use any excuse to destroy her life and her business. HN isn't one to beg for help and she feels like she has already burdened HK enough...it's not like she'll need to beg anyway. HK is a good guy and his love for HN is too big even if he tries to ignore it, I'm sure he won't stop helping her now that she's struggling. And this will prove HN once again how much HK loves her.

Just now, dramaninja said:

@mocmoc272You dont have top apologize at all I told ya this was fun!

Haha no I was definitely too hotheaded and didn’t even watch the episode properly (I watched the raw version with the high pitched voice). I kept skipping to HN-HG scenes and then dropped it when I saw the mess that happened without actually listening properly to the dialogue :sweatingbullets:

But hopefully the summary above will correct all my faults and we can all settle in peace! I’m actually very relieved to see that HG didn’t switch companies because he was upset with her. Now I feel like it’s okay to watch them dive into a relationship LOL

Archived