[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Grandmother: This is something that Jin Hee used to wear. Try it on.

I just noticed that she actually said it was Ji Eun's jacket, at the end of that preview!!!  .... Oh boy! ... This will be a serious problem if JE sees HN wearing one of her jackets.  I can imagine the fireworks that we are about to see, LOL !!

Maybe JE will say that HN tried to steal the jacket and will call the cops on her.  She said she was going to do that when HN looked at a mere marble ball.... So this will be a death-penalty crime in her mind :)

9 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I just noticed that she actually said it was Ji Eun's jacket, at the end of that preview!!!  .... Oh boy! ... This will be a serious problem if JE sees HN wearing one of her jackets.  I can imagine the fireworks that we are about to see, LOL !!

I would love to see her lose it and then her aunt will see her go berserk. :w00t: Looks like fake Soojung is their guardian devil looming over their heads. I love to see their rattled faces. Man I can't wait for them to be exposed.

I see a few comments re: HN not fighting for HG and may end up losing him. I hope the writers don't go this route. We already have to watch them have this separation period, while being inundated with scenes of JE and her evil mother every other scene. 

I don't think HN is being "slow" here or noble idiocy. This is a case of worthiness. HG's parents made her feel worthless. She doesn't have a college degree. She doesn't have a lot of experience in the fashion industry. She found out she is a foundling and her family is poor. I think when his mother snapped and humiliated her, she was hurt but could bounce back. But, when his father, who had been initially rooting for them decided to ask her to leave HG, it took the wind out of her sails. She felt worthless and not good enough to truly fight for their relationship. Not to mention, all of the issues with Hanui Apparel that were created by others. And then this new situation with her mom. HN has been going through a LOT, so I will give her a pass if a relationship is not front and center in her wish of desires at the moment.

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 103

Fake Daughter tells Hwang’s Mother about herself.  Hwang’s Mother can’t deal.

Hwang’s Mother insists that Yoon’s Daughter is no longer alive.  Fake Daughter is like, Your lips say no but your eyes say yes.

Yoon receives a text from Fake Daughter.  Just then, Park Sr. enters their bedroom and asks why she is throwing her phone around.

Morning.

Hwang’s Mother starts the day by picking a fight with Dawg.

Dawg leaves the room.  As portentous music swells in the background, Hwang’s Mother reminds herself that she’s done for if Kang’s Mother’s memory returns.

Lee tells his Father that Kang’s Mother has been discharged from the hospital.   Lee explains that she has lost her memory for the events of the last seven days, but there is a bright side:  Kang’s Mother doesn’t remember Lee’s Parents’ disgraceful conduct.

Lee’s Father tells Lee that when it comes to changing his Mother’s mind, Lee is on his own.  So much for the patriarchy.

At breakfast Lee’s Mother learns, from Lee’s Sister, that Lee has been visiting Kang’s Mother in the hospital and is PO’d.

Kang attempts to persuade her Mother to take some time off from her store.

As Halmoni leaves her house with Hwang’s Mother, Fake Daughter approaches Halmoni and asks for forgiveness.  Halmoni aigoos, but not in a good way.

Dawg and Lee’s Father greet Kang’s Mother upon her return to her store.  Lee’s Father is especially solicitous.  As long as her memory continues to fail, cooking class is resumed.

At the House of Yoon, Hwang’s Mother suggests to Yoon that they fix Kang’s Mother up with a doctor they both know, a Dr. Kim.  One rule of Korean Drama:  A Kim is always trouble.

Kang arrives at the Shopping Network for a meeting with Lee.  Lee considers Kang’s Mother’s amnesia the equivalent of a “time out,” giving him an opportunity to talk some decency into his Mother.

Yoon runs into Kang and tells her she’s outing Dr. Kim on her Mother’s case.  Hwang stands nearby, pouting.

When Yoon tells Hwang that Dr. Kim was her Mother’s idea, you can see the wheels turning in her eyes.

Lee takes Kang, her Mother and Sister to dinner in a restaurant.  When her Sister refers to Lee as her brother in law, Kang stirs restively.  When her Mother calls Lee Son, Kang gives him A Look.

When Kang tries to follow her Mother and Sister into their house, they insist that she spend some time with Lee.  Lee takes advantage.

When Kang is finally able to return home, Yoon is sitting in the courtyard.  We learn that Kang has filed a police report in an attempt to identify her birth parents.  Then we learn that after her Mother was hospitalized, she decided not to pursue this option.

The Parks return home and overhear Kang’s conversation with Yoon, learning for the first time that Kang is adopted.    Hwang, who is with them, stirs restively.

Now that Dr. Kim is on the case, Hwang’s Mother has a direct pipeline to information on Kang’s Mothers progress toward recovering her memory.

Fake Daughter, stalking Hwang, learns for the first time that she is in a relationship with Park.

Fake Daughter just happens to enter a café as Park and Hwang are eating lunch.  She stops by their table and begins to “catch up” with Hwang.  She invites herself to join them.

While doing research at an expensive women’s hop, Kang runs into Halmoni who has just completed some expensive stress r reduction.  Kang helps her carry her many purchases out of the stoor.

Halmoni offers Kang chocolate.  Kang’s apparent love for chocolate rings a bell.

As Halmoni and Kang are chatting amiably, Hwang’s Mother returns home and, encountering Kang,  loses her contents.

Just then, Kang needs to use the bathroom.  Halmoni finds it remarkable that Kang heads straight for the loo, although no one has told her where it is.  Hwang’s Mother struggles to change the subject.

After Kang leaves Halmoni remarks that Kang loves chocolate, just like her missing granddaughter.  Hwang’s Mother loses it again.

Hwang meets up with her Mother at the House of Yoon and tells her about her encounter with Fake Daughter.  They panic as they realize that now two women know large chunks of Truth.

Hwang’s Mother and Fake Daughter are back where they started, at the café table.  This time Hwang’s Mother agrees to give Fake Daughter whatever she wants.  Fake Daughter smirks, Korean Mean Girl style.

Kang and Hwang return home at the same time.  When Hwang learns that Halmoni has given Kang chocolate, she loses it.

8 hours ago, selen4ever said:

On the Korean wiki it says they extended the drama for one episode - so there will be 121 episodes.

내일도 맑음 방영 분량이 120부작에서 1회 연장되어 121부작으로 변경 및 확정되었다.

This article from 10/09/2018 also mentions the extension.

http://news.g-enews.com/view.php?ud=201810091104326196c4c55f9b3d_1&ssk=favorset

Now  to episode 121. I think the writer is also reading all the reviews on the internet and decide to add one more episode to have a happy ending.

52 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

Now  to episode 121. I think the writer is also reading all the reviews on the internet and decide to add one more episode to have a happy ending.

The extra ep is so that the drama ends at the end of the 5 day week.  The drama is suppose to end at 120 which is a Thursday. 

Wow fake SJ is SH and JE's worst nightmare. A con artist can always spot another con artist and she pegged SH exactly right. She knows that JE is just as fake as she was but she's the one who went to jail. FSJ owes JE some payback for making sure she paid for her misdeeds and she hasn't 

3 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

The extra ep is so that the drama ends at the end of the 5 day week.  The drama is suppose to end at 120 which is a Thursday. 

Well.. It is still a good news for us. Since the come back of Choi Yoo Ra this drama starting to become interesting again. I reallyx100 love JExSH's expression whenever they met her. Their life are totally miserable now. I really wonder why she wants to work at SJ Boutique... The only mission now is for HG's mom to start like HN since everyone already like her. But, another problem is HG's family still don't know about HN's foundling. So, this is other obstacle too before HG's mom to start like HN.  Tonight is already eps 104 and like what most of us predicted maybe we will get to see the truth exposed on eps 110-117. 

8 hours ago, darr said:

U know what, Korean dramas always project  people like HN/HG as very innocent that kissing is sometimes impossible but let's be realistic here.

In a normal relationship, this guy should have kissed her more than 100times.

They have blood running through their veins so hormones will flare up and there must be intimacy.

What am I saying? Has HG done the needful, HN will be the one who won't let go unless he is beyond average down there:P

If that boy has sent her to heaven multiple times, damn the mother!:P

What do I know, let me continue reading:D

@darr, I' m giggling a lot while reading your comment here! :D

I maybe a grandmother of 2, but some commenters here maybe "underaged" and will blush on reading this? :blush:

Well said! Your comment is SPOT ON!  Come on HN is already 26 years old and HG is 28 ( I guess as he's JE's senior in Uni).:love: WELL? What do we think?

This stupid JE is forgetting something. With the way she is so stressed out, that herbal medicine for pregnancy won't work at all:weary:. I hope fSJ continues to cause her stress to the point where she goes Kuku lol, so we don't have to worry about pregnancy happening at all lol:naughty:. Or even better, she can't have kids. Am I getting too evil here? :joy:.

And HG, why is that you and SaRang met too late? You make the perfect team lol:lol:

Does anyone know anything about the actress who portrays Fake Daughter?

I thought her cat-and-mouse scenes with Hwang's Mother in the cafe were the best Korean Mean Girl I have seen since the high school characters in The Shining Eun Soo.

Maybe she WAS one of the high school characters in The Shining Eun Soo?

1 hour ago, jimb said:

I thought her cat-and-mouse scenes with Hwang's Mother in the cafe were the best Korean Mean Girl I have seen since the high school characters in The Shining Eun Soo.

Her name is Hong Ah Reum. Her IG account :

Edit : Rating

9/10/2018 - 19.6%

10/10/2018 - 19.3%

New news of upcoming new KBS Daily Drama :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1242957wpp/seo-hyo-rim-park-yoon-jae-attend-script-reading-new-kbs-drama

My money is still on granny being the one who reveals HN is SJ. She's so tickled with HN and feels her granddaughter presence  whenever she's with HN. Granny is quick and picked up on how would HN know where the bathroom was. I think she was very close to SJ and it's why her six sense is working better then JH's. All she needs to see is how HN circles the glass with her finger like JH does. Once she'll be going for a DNA test. 

Like someone mentioned I think it's going to take something big to happen before HG's mother gets herself together. The woman is mean and heartless. As she is now she does not deserve to be rewarded with a rich daughter in law. 

6 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:
6 hours ago, jimb said:

Her name is Hong Ah Reum.

I don't remember seeing her in Shining EunSoo.  She seems to be a pretty accomplished actress herself, and not a bit player.  Was the main actress in her last three dramas, "Dal Soon's Spring", "The Bird That Doesn't Cry", and "Tears of Heaven".  All three were daily dramas, I think.   I didn't see those, so I didn't know how good she was, as an actress.   But I also noticed her acting in the cafe scene that @jimb mentions.   Pretty good mean girl act, and effortless expressions on her face.   She has brought some more life to the drama for sure.  Anybody who gives hell to the evil mother and daughter brings life to the drama!

But I just can't figure out what it is that she has on the evil duo.  I want to think that she is taking a chance and bluffing, but then she is way too confident for her to be bluffing.

(EDIT: Here is the KBS world page for the 120 subbed episodes of the last KBS drama Hong Ah Reum was in - Samsaengi in 2013, in which she was the lead actress)

29 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

For me, THE MENTAL TORTURE FSJ is inflicting on evil mum daughter duo is more than enough punishment for them at the moment! :blush:

I agree chingu @gladys57... THis is the best torture and I am wondering what doe sshe have on them. She seems so smart because she isn't giving them any hints at all.  

For Hong Ah Reum I recommend this drama. This was one of her best drama I love the most  , Check this one out. It is on youtube...

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@darr, I' m giggling a lot while reading your comment here! :D

I maybe a grandmother of 2, but some commenters here maybe "underaged" and will blush on reading this? :blush:

Well said! Your comment is SPOT ON!  Come on HN is already 26 years old and HG is 28 ( I guess as he's JE's senior in Uni).:love: WELL? What do we think?

Haahaaaa:lol:

I just want to infuse laughter into the discussion but it's actually true:P

I think at the middle of this discussion thread, we got to know that all the commentators are above 18. Unless the new ones. Pls do forgive me if u are below 18. 

This place used to spark fire but I'm happy it's back again as this:lol: is everywhere.

I'm fully interested in the drama like before as soon as I saw fake SJ in episode 102.

JE and her mother hadn't started having nightmares yet?

These two are really very strong:lol:

It will be fun to see DG's face when he hears his wife's confession in the middle of the night while trashing her hands widely like a caged animal begging for help:lol:

Oh my!:lol:

Archived