Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

15 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Hmm... Am I thinking too much? As we can see from the preview, HG is sleeping soundly in the car. There are 2 possibilities will happen in that scene :

1) It is just HN will buckle off the seatbelt from HG and nothing will happen after that, or

2) HG suddenly wake up and hug HN and they will have the near-kiss-moment OR a real kiss moment -_-

HIGH TIME we get to see another KISS of course. Our HG cant control himself anymore. This hopefully will wake HN up! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

So evil JE bought herbal stuff for pregnancy not because she wants to conceive but just TO SWAP the herbal stuff for EA's amnesia.:angry:

Imagine EA 'S surprise if she really reads the actual herbal concoction???:D

HOW WICKED she can be indeed!:confounded:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Copied from a comment on youtube @ charmaine lin

Korean dramas always make good people look/act dumb become dumber as if got no brains. Only the evil ones smarter. lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

So evil JE bought herbal stuff for pregnancy not because she wants to conceive but just TO SWAP the herbal stuff for EA's amnesia.:angry:

Imagine EA 'S surprise if she really reads the actual herbal concoction???:D

HOW WICKED she can be indeed!:confounded:

This idiot is already too late though thankfully.

God she is a monster.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

Copied from a comment on youtube @ charmaine lin

Korean dramas always make good people look/act dumb become dumber as if got no brains. Only the evil ones smarter. lol

Correct!:lol:

I have already given up:lol: on them.

15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This idiot is already too late though thankfully.

God she is a monster.

I never knew u were a guy.

Now, I'm very shy:P

Although I can see the traits in ur posts but never paid attention.  Most of them weren't an average girl's comments.

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, darr said:

Correct!:lol:

I have already given up:lol: on them.

I never knew u were a guy.

Now, I'm very shy:P

Although I can see the traits in ur posts but never paid attention.  Most of them weren't an average girl's comments.

Yep I am all man lol no big deal though we are all friends here no matter what. :heart:

You just get a males perspective every now and then. :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

What about telling us from which country you are from? hehehe

I am from Malaysia.

@Jerry Lewis

Are you a guy too? When you shared that song by Tokyo Square, I guessed you must either be from Malaysia or Singapore.

I'm a halmoni from Singapore!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@Jerry Lewis

Are you a guy too? When you shared that song by Tokyo Square, I guessed you must either by from Malaysia or Singapore.

I'm a halmoni from Singapore!

Yes a guy . Nice to meet you.

• Like 2

@darr

Now we have 3 guys on this thread! 

I did mention to my daughter once that it is very refreshing to read comments from a guy's perspective and she agrees totally! :D

You need to guess who the other one is?

:lol:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

USA not proud of it though!

I'm a citizen of the USA and proud to say so.

All countries have their problems - this I know for certain.

• Like 2

To think that evil witch SH is brilliant in her schemes which were successful so far. However how can she ever let FSJ bribe her into letting her work in the same place as her? :P 

Letting FSJ to work in SJ Boutique will be like a TICKING TIME BOMB for her. 

Of course she has no choice as she doesn't have enough money herself! :D

So THE MENTAL TORTURE for SH has begun! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, selen4ever said:

Looking at the preview who else thinks HG is just faking being asleep and will smooch HN when she leans over him to get to his seatbelt.

3 hours ago, gladys57 said:
3 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Hmm... Am I thinking too much? As we can see from the preview, HG is sleeping soundly in the car. There are 2 possibilities will happen in that scene :

1) It is just HN will buckle off the seatbelt from HG and nothing will happen after that, or

2) HG suddenly wake up and hug HN and they will have the near-kiss-moment OR a real kiss moment -_-

HIGH TIME we get to see another KISS of course. Our HG cant control himself anymore. This hopefully will wake HN up! :tounge_xd:

I have a sneaky suspicion that this is something more serious.  He may be having some health issue that made him pass out or something, too.  I think he is not waking up.  Perhaps a plot device to get him into the hospital to create that grave situation which causes his mom to finally see the light, and realize how much HN cares for him, and how much he needs HN to survive... It could be something like that.   I doubt if it would be to create just a kiss scene (which would be welcome of course), and if it is for a kiss scene, I doubt they would have it in the preview.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

The video preview translation for ep 105.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,62,782204

YR: The floor and all of the corners in the store, please clean them thoroughly.
SH: What are you doing?
YR: Making my presence heard.
HG: Ha Nui-sshi, please be my driver for me.
HN: We’re here at your house. Get up! Han Gyul-sshi!
JE: Give me your bag. I’ll hold it for you.
HN: Don’t you have to go to the bathroom?
JE: I just have to wash up a bit.

LOL. HG acting tired and asking HN to drive his car for him. Poor baby, when all he wants is for HN to spend a bit more time with him. So, once she drives him home, will he let her take the bus home then, or drive her back home again?

As for HN, she should know enough to be suspicious of JE whenever JE is acting normal around her. As for the bathroom thing, it depends on the restroom as to whether it's normal to have someone else hold one's purse when one is going to use the facilities. In modern bathrooms which it looks to be in the drama, there are hooks in the stalls, so it's not as common to ask someone else to hold one's purse. In an older facility, if one doesn't want to put one's purse down on the floor, then one might ask someone else to hold one's purse. It's more common to ask someone else to hold bags, if they are shopping bags rather than purses. But, the point of the scene is clear. HN, despite JE's bizarre behaviors towards her, still does not think of JE as a threat to her, and it allows JE to do something else evil towards HN.

Thinking about HN's attitude towards JE, though, I don't know that she's necessarily being stupid because HN isn't privy to a number of things that JE has done against HN. We know because we're the audience, but HN probably doesn't know. From HN's point of view, JE is volatile, temperamental, and acts strangely or even hostile at times, but that's not the same thing as the evil that we know as JE. So, even if HN is not thinking that JE is a friend, it would not have occurred to her to think that JE is plotting against her, especially now when JE is so happy with DG.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, selen4ever said:

Summary for ep. 104

- HN goes to JH's old house looking for her lost phone

- grandma spills some kind of beverage on HN's clothes and then makes her wear one of JE's dresses

- JE goes to pick the herbal medicine for EA (I think JH asked her to) and she also buys some medicine that helps with conception. In her car she then switches the two medicine boxes

- when she is putting on make-up in the morning EA finds a silver button in her make-up bag and asks HN about it. HN tells her that she was holding this button in her fist when she was found on those stairs.

- EA then goes to SJ Boutique to thank JH. In the office Hanna notices that SH jacket is missing a button on the sleeve. And EA sees that the buttons are the same as the one she has.

Some additional comments.  Upstairs in JE's room, HN asks the grandma if they had lived there for a long time, and the grandma says that they were there from before JE was born.  HN says, "this house doesn't look unfamiliar" and grandma replies "yeah, I saw you go to the bathroom without asking yesterday".  The grandma doesn't make any connection right away and just says "maybe you lived in a big house once" and HN says "I wonder?" (paraphrasing).   This is good enough for grandma to put things together later, if something makes her really start thinking along those lines.

The pregnancy medicine apparently makes people sleepy and forgetful.  The oriental pharmacist said that, but JE seemed to know it already when she planned the scheme and was seen telling her mom that she had a plan (though she confirms it at the store too).  We saw EA being sleepy.

I think HN told EA that some stuff was thrown into her purse as they left the hospital and the button must have got in somehow (I will go and check again).  Pretty sure she didn't say it was found at the accident site.  It may be important though.  Next episode, I expect EA to say that she has the button but doesn't know anything else.  SH may get away saying there are other jackets with such button etc.  [EDIT:  Or EA could also say that it was with her when she left the hospital and SH may say that it must have gotten loose and fallen in the hospital room when she visited EA?]... So, nothing much may happen immediately and SH will buy some more time.  But we were shown in the flashback that the other half of the button fell at the accident spot.  That piece may still be there, and might establish that the button she has is one she must have ripped out during a tussle at the accident site.  Maybe I am thinking too much too :)

• Like 6