[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

I'm so happy to see our guy HG smiling and laughing again amidst his BONDING time with HN's family. Melting at his DIMPLES! :tounge_xd:

Poor HG must have envied HN who despite being adopted, is having such a happy and close family although they're poor . He obviously didn't enjoy such an upbringing.:D

Having  said that , I'm sure HG cant wait to be part of HN's family asap! He'd be a perfect HEAD of the family indeed!:wub:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did u guys notice the most important thing in episode 103?

HN went straight to the visitor's bathroom as somebody who already know the place before.

She didn't ask for direction and halmoni was smart enough to pick it up. SN almost died!:lol:

She is giving out pointers here and there to halmoni.

She eats chocolate like SJ.

I will boldly say that if she had stayed one week with halmoni,  she will figure her out and ask for DNA test.

That old lady is very quick witted. At first meeting she connected with HN instantly so I'm not really surprised.

It's only the birth mother that has been disappointing me. If halmoni can figure this much out, why did they write the birth mother's story as one who is biz savvy but not smart?

I'm really not happy that till now, nothing makes her uncomfortable around her daughter. Even EA would have put one and two things together.

She is just there. She can't even see through her sister's expressions. Fake SJ interacted with her just small and can read her like a novel.

She and her daughter are too naive for my liking.

20 minutes ago, darr said:

Did u guys notice the most important thing in episode 103?

HN went straight to the visitor's bathroom as somebody who already know the place before.

She didn't ask for direction and halmoni was smart enough to pick it up. SN almost died!:lol:

She is giving out pointers here and there to halmoni.

She eats chocolate like SJ.

I will boldly say that if she had stayed one week with halmoni,  she will figure her out and ask for DNA test.

That old lady is very quick witted. At first meeting she connected with HN instantly so I'm not really surprised.

It's only the birth mother that has been disappointing me. If halmoni can figure this much out, why did they write the birth mother's story as one who is biz savvy but not smart?

I'm really not happy that till now, nothing makes her uncomfortable around her daughter. Even EA would have put one and two things together.

She is just there. She can't even see through her sister's expressions. Fake SJ interacted with her just small and can read her like a novel.

She and her daughter are too naive for my liking.

@darr well said! I cant believe that a capable woman like JH cannot DETECT evil witch SH's "constipated" looks and NOT SUSPECT anything whenever EA & HN are mentioned. 

So likewise, JH's daughter HN is just as "blind" to all those bad things done to her & her mum by evil mum-daughter duo? They sure have similiar genes!:blush:

Looks like grandma will be the ONLY ONE SHARP enough to get it RIGHT! :D

I'd love to see evil daughter mum duo GETTING HELL from  grandma after that! :blush:

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

though I still think there should be some real penalties for both SH and JE to pay. I'm thinking that, at minimum, both of them should be divorced and kicked out of the house. I know that's probably not likely, but they don't deserve the love and support they get from their husbands and family

@stroppyse I totally agree with you chingu, this is one of the things that bothers me in kdrama. When a character attempts to hurt someone the villains are forgiven in the end and they do not face jail time. They commit a terrible crime but because of mental issues or they end up diagnosed with terminal illness. They are forgiven by their family. Being ill or dying doesn’t mean they have learned their lesson. It is only out of fear for their next life that want to be forgiven so they aren’t punished in that life. 

PS... There is one daily where the villain finally does pay for their crimes. It wasn’t a great drama but the ENDING in my opinion was so darn PERFECT. Lol lol lol. Check this one out. I loved it so much even though sometimes it didn’t make sense. 

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@darr well said! I cant believe that a capable woman like JH cannot DETECT evil witch SH's "constipated" looks and NOT SUSPECT anything whenever EA & HN are mentioned. 

So likewise, JH's daughter HN is just as "blind" to all those bad things done to her & her mum by evil mum-daughter duo? They sure have similiar genes!:blush:

Looks like grandma will be the ONLY ONE SHARP enough to get it RIGHT! :D

I'd love to see evil daughter mum duo GETTING HELL from  grandma after that! :blush:

Do u know that I haven't considered this yet except now that u mentioned it.

Halmoni will personally send them to hell:lol:

She had her bad side and her favouritism started all these in the first place but she actually has a good heart.

She is like an average halmoni everywhere.

I never did hate her but if one can live with her sassy mouth, and understands her weak points, why not. She is fun to be with.

She isn't rigid too.

What happened to her dog?

That dog used to be the only fun in that house for me before:lol:

I thought I was the only one who don't feel satisfied with JH character. It's poorly written.

The drama can as well go on without her cos she hasn't made any impact on the drama except she got married. She is just there.

I gave up on Korea's medical practices long time ago in k drama. Just wish its just for drama only cos i cant wrap my mind around that thing i watched between SH and their Dr.  Really?

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's  I have a question. HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT SOMETIMES HA NEE'S HAIR IS BLACK OR BROWN during an episode ? It is so confusing sometimes.  

Today and noticed that her hair was darker but I didn't pay much attention after it.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,62,782204

translation

Yura (Hong Kong) takes the cleaning staff to clean up the boutique shops. On the other hand, Dogyeong (Lee Chang-wook) finds the Chinese medicine which was abandoned after he found the work (Hae Seung Ri)

I will write the summary later but there was a shocking moment at the end of ep. 104. 

When EA was found at the bottom of those stairs she was holding a button in her hand that she still has. She goes to JH's office to thank her for the herbal medicine right at that moment Hanna remarks that SH's jacket is missing a button. And EA with very narrowed eyes tells her she has it ...

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,62,782204

translation

Yura (Hong Kong) takes the cleaning staff to clean up the boutique shops. On the other hand, Dogyeong (Lee Chang-wook) finds the Chinese medicine which was abandoned after he found the work (Hae Seung Ri)

JE always stealing something my god stop committing crimes.

6 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

I will write the summary later but there was a shocking moment at the end of ep. 104. 

When EA was found at the bottom of those stairs she was holding a button in her hand that she still has. She goes to JH's office to thank her for the herbal medicine right at that moment Hanna remarks that SH's jacket is missing a button. And EA with very narrowed eyes tells her she has it ...

Thank you for sharing the highlight of today's episode. 

LOL so this writer is playing tricks on the audience. Are we watching a mind boggling series that he is giving us too many possibilities of how the truth will be revealed. Hope he can tie all these together for the big reveal. I won't be surprised if a birth mark on HN will also show up as a clue in this drama. :P

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

do you think they are HG's keys?

I believe the scene between JE and HN is before HN arrives at HG's house. It looks like JE is holding HG's keys, but I also believe there is something else JE does with HN's handbag. I will not be shocked if JE try to steal HN's childhood pic from her purse -_-

HN looks sooooooooooo elegant in JE's dress :wub:

I am watching the drama in KBS world too (five episodes late). I saw the scene of Mr. Lee slapping HG's face (I didn't have the heart to see it when it was first aired, so I just skipped this scene last time) :bawling:

I couldn't bear to see HG's tears, it broke my heart. :bawling:

@meoooooowwww I  have the feeling that JE stole more than just that. May be she wants to create another problem with HG's mom too about HN.

HN is dumb, how many times JE has to trick her scream at her steal from her and abuse her for her to never interact with her. Does she have to lock her a cage for HN to understand that JE can't be trusted, just like those writers who keep giving the bad guys more win than lose, what would take for these writers to make it now more about HN fighting back?

15 minutes ago, howa said:

HN is dumb, how many times JE has to trick her scream at her steal from her and abuse her for her to never interact with her. Does she have to lock her a cage for HN to understand that JE can't be trusted, just like those writers who keep giving the bad guys more win than lose, what would take for these writers to make it now more about HN fighting back?

I am no expert but doesn't ladies ask someone to hold their purse while they go to the bathroom?

Archived