[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summary for ep. 104

-  after her rude overreaction over the chocolate JE goes inside and is really nice to JH (or rather she is sucking up to her)

- Hanna is having pregnancy cravings and is eating for two. Her mother is complaining about it while Leo looks proud. HG and HG's dad bring even more food (she probably send them on an errand)

- HG goes to his room and calls HN but he gets the "this number cannot be reached" message.

- HN is meanwhile looking for her phone but she seems to have lost it. SR gives her her own phone to call HN's phone but no one picks up. Then SR calls HG and answers it with her cute "Hello, brother-in-law" before she gives it back to HN and leaves their room. HG is suspicious that HN is deliberately ignoring his calls but she assures him that is not the case and that she just misplaced her phone. They go back and forth and HG seems to say something sweet/sappy (about missing her and worrying if she does not pick up her phone?) before they hang up going by HN's reaction.

- SH cannot sleep cause of her worries and then fSJ calls her from a sauna and demands that SH manages to get her an "in" with JH ( I think she wants a job at SJ Boutique).

- so the next day SH/fSJ perform their drama about SH collapsing and fSJ helping her

- JH seems to be wavering and her anger cooling

- HN goes to JH's old house looking for her lost phone

- grandma spills some kind of beverage on HN's clothes and then makes her wear one of JE's dresses

- HN then goes to K1 shopping in that dress and meets JH and JE. JE notices it and we see a flashback that JH gave that dress to her. While HN is explaining how grandma let her borrow it, JE looks very angry but cannot do/say anything in front of JH.

- HN has a meeting with HG who is impressed by how pretty she looks. She does not want to hear him compliment her and seems annoyed.

- in storms JE, throws another dress on the table in front of HG and HN and demands that HN changes. Later we see JE throw her dress in the trash while in the office bathroom.

- JE then calls SH and complains about the dress/HN/grandma thing

- JE goes to pick the herbal medicine for EA (I think JH asked her to) and she also buys some medicine that helps with conception. In her car she then switches the two medicine boxes.

- HG's dad is helping out at the side dish store and JE's dad also pays a visit. EA gets a headache and seems to be remembering something but it is hazy.

- JE's dad of course mentions this to his wife at home <_<

- SH scolds grandma about her lending JE's clothes

- EA tells HN that she is starting to remember 

- JE brings the (conception) medicine upstairs and is friendly for once with HN (but really HN should start to use her brain. How can she possibly still see JE as a friend?)

- when she is putting on make-up in the morning EA finds a silver button in her make-up bag and asks HN about it. HN tells her that she was holding this button in her fist when she was found on those stairs.

- EA then goes to SJ Boutique to thank JH. In the office Hanna notices that SH jacket is missing a button on the sleeve. And EA sees that the buttons are the same as the one she has.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's  I have a question. HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT SOMETIMES HA NEE'S HAIR IS BLACK OR BROWN during an episode ? It is so confusing sometimes.  

It's dyeing gone wrong:lol:

Hmm... Am I thinking too much? As we can see from the preview, HG is sleeping soundly in the car. There are 2 possibilities will happen in that scene :

1) It is just HN will buckle off the seatbelt from HG and nothing will happen after that, or

2) HG suddenly wake up and hug HN and they will have the near-kiss-moment OR a real kiss moment -_-

35 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I am no expert but doesn't ladies ask someone to hold their purse while they go to the bathroom?

I don't there is a hanger on the door and JE is not the kind of person who will do HN a favor.

15 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Hmm... Am I thinking too much? As we can see from the preview, HG is sleeping soundly in the car. There are 2 possibilities will happen in that scene :

1) It is just HN will buckle off the seatbelt from HG and nothing will happen after that, or

2) HG suddenly wake up and hug HN and they will have the near-kiss-moment OR a real kiss moment -_-

HIGH TIME we get to see another KISS of course. Our HG cant control himself anymore. This hopefully will wake HN up! :tounge_xd:

So evil JE bought herbal stuff for pregnancy not because she wants to conceive but just TO SWAP the herbal stuff for EA's amnesia.:angry:

Imagine EA 'S surprise if she really reads the actual herbal concoction???:D

HOW WICKED she can be indeed!:confounded:

3 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

So evil JE bought herbal stuff for pregnancy not because she wants to conceive but just TO SWAP the herbal stuff for EA's amnesia.:angry:

Imagine EA 'S surprise if she really reads the actual herbal concoction???:D

HOW WICKED she can be indeed!:confounded:

This idiot is already too late though thankfully.

God she is a monster.

14 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

Copied from a comment on youtube @ charmaine lin

Korean dramas always make good people look/act dumb become dumber as if got no brains. Only the evil ones smarter. lol

Correct!:lol:

I have already given up:lol: on them.

15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This idiot is already too late though thankfully.

God she is a monster.

I never knew u were a guy.

Now, I'm very shy:P

Although I can see the traits in ur posts but never paid attention.  Most of them weren't an average girl's comments.

4 minutes ago, darr said:

Correct!:lol:

I have already given up:lol: on them.

I never knew u were a guy.

Now, I'm very shy:P

Although I can see the traits in ur posts but never paid attention.  Most of them weren't an average girl's comments.

Yep I am all man lol no big deal though we are all friends here no matter what. :heart:

You just get a males perspective every now and then. :blush:

Archived