Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

So now it is Gi's turn to have those tiny tiny plasters on his face/neck hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yay more Ki Tae Woong! He is pretty. Hahaha. 

201910191401202410_4_20191019140627508.j

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

So now it is Gi's turn to have those tiny tiny plasters on his face/neck hahaha

Lol! What's up with the tiny plasters. Do they have limited plaster supply and need to cut plasters into tiny pieces :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

5daad8f1dbb3f233269470.gif?download

If it’s for me I would hide the target guy first :sweat_smile::joy:Then join party :mrgreen: , it take them to save him nearly all oppa blood & miracle operation to save him :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

If it’s for me I would hide the target guy first :sweat_smile::joy:Then join party :mrgreen: , it take them to save him nearly all oppa blood & miracle operation to save him :sweatingbullets:

Lololol!

I worry for the future of NIS. Even their best is no match for Dalgun. Hahahaha

L7WRKw.gif

OM6RNp.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

WTF !! Gi Tae Ung i really need to give him a kick in the behind right about now!!!:grimace:

• Like 4

Live cap ep 10. I can only do this for a while today.

Spoiler

Most important information:

Ki Tae Woong helps Dalgun and Haeri!!!!!

Stuff happened

Part 2 starts

KTW is arrested at incheon.

Specky secretary aims his gun at KTW. Talk2. Specky shoots and KTW didn't even flinch.

Stuff happened.

Jump to Haeri, Dalgun and KWG on a ship. Haeri is crying. KWG is tied on a bed. Lol.

End of this jumpy live cap. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@cadymcbronzie I absolutely loved what you said about people respecting the cast and being supportive of all their hard work. Excellent post!! Absolutely spot on what you said about Sulli. That’s the first thing I think of when I read complaints about Suzy’s acting and people saying she’s hopeless etc etc. I remember that after I finished watching my beloved Hwayugi it upset me when I read that Oh Yeon Seo would cry herself to sleep after reading malicious comments about her performance. These are human beings not just actresses and I wish people would chill and remember that sometimes these actresses work within confines of a script that doesn’t give them much opportunity to be brilliant etc. 

‘I am enjoying Vagabond  for all its craziness and yes it is unbelievable and I do roll my eyes but I also remember that it’s fiction and NOT a documentary so I wish people would stop treating it as such. 

Lastly I have seen some comments that Dalgeon should learn to control his anger etc, Lee Seung Gi has made it very clear in all of his interviews that his character is “simple” and “impulsive” and “acts without thinking” and has a “short temper”. Effectively, LSG is portraying him exactly how DG is written. I am interested to see if he will have some character growth in the future and I’m happy to continue watching the show to find out. 
‘One thing is for sure I love all the actors in the show and I love hearing positive stories of their camaraderie during filming. For that fact alone I hope the show will receive some positivity despite its flaws which I am willing to overlook. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Vagabond Episode 10 Preview with Dialogue

Jessica : Do you think it is possible to bring back the co-pilot?

VO         : This time I'll give you an important job

Judo guy: Now the NIS is lying to our citizens

HR        :  The person who order to kill us is......

KTW     :  The only person in Korea who can control the NIS

DG        :  Why don't you just stop now ?

HR        :  I'm going to tell the citizens that they cannot do bad things anymore

EP        :   It will be a difficult & lonely fight

DG        :   I'm going to put the co-pilot in court myself

Jessica:  Anyway, you are destroyed

Guy       :  Shoot

DG        :  Get on the ground

HR        :  Why are you doing this to us ?

KTW     :  I got the Order to Kill

• Like 4

5dab395939994122625966.gif?download

Wasn’t the 2 guy been their target :sweat_smile: 

5dab35e3c1e6c531055435.jpg?download

I will do whatever you want me to do as if he is free to do whatever :joy: 

- he most be most hated person in the 2 side :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I just finished watching Ep 10.  Very exciting.  And as I've expected,  KTG springs a surprise.  He measures up when he is needed.  He helps to save HR & DG in the commotion with the NIS assassins.  EP's assistant did the rest.  All the assassins died in an explosion inside the embassy.

EP is not as bad as Jessica.  He does have a Conscience.  Snr Secretary Yun is evil & corrupted beyond redemption.

KTG &  Kang are a formidable team.  They are very good at deceiving the enemies when they need to do so.  Kang faked his own death.  So now Secretary Yun & co thought he is out of their way.  The Final Scene is Daebak!  I feel the  episodes to come, will continue to fuel our adrenalines.  Good Night!!

• Like 5

5dab42d5a03cd225564125.gif?download

Spoiler

5dab43f8a32e1724303567.gif?download

here if you don’t believe me :sweat_smile:

5dab42f0283d5115560666.gif?download

Loved the sarcasm :joy:

5dab4307995ff440090211.gif?download

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

I just finished watching Ep 10.  Very exciting.  And as I've expected,  KTG springs a surprise.  He measures up when he is needed.  He helps to save HR & DG in the commotion with the NIS assassins.  EP's assistant did the rest.  All the assassins died in an explosion inside the embassy.

EP is not as bad as Jessica.  He does have a Conscience.  Snr Secretary Yun is evil & corrupted beyond redemption.

KTG &  Kang are a formidable team.  They are very good at deceiving the enemies when they need to do so.  Kang faked his own death.  So now Secretary Yun & co thought he is out of their way.  The Final Scene is Daebak!  I feel the  episodes to come, will continue to fuel our adrenalines.  Good Night!!

The Prime Minister Hong is the high official close to Edward Park. And we know now why Jessica had the airplane crashed... her company wanted to buy Dynamics. 

Now, the NSI has been infiltrated by the good guys. Working from the inside is much better because they can give the info to Kang via Vagabond. I somehow knew that Kang had predicted what Min would do. In my opinion, GHR's friend must have switched the plate so that Kang could fake his death. Min now believes that his enemy is dead hence Kang is off the grid and can work in the shadow.

I was surprised that Edward Park said that he was a patriot. I am still wondering who killed Michael in the first place because this has not been answered. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Just finished watching in Netflix! Yeah KTG grows some balls and joins team vagabond! Yes! I wonder who is behind this team??? Hmm, so now they are the whole target of the government, funny how there is no one clean in the politics, I hope there is one man that is good. Everyone just wanted power. I’m excited for the next week episode how come the chief stage his death? I feel that the agent who got the order is the one who turn his back to the bad  guy. We will see next week. 
I’m so interested in the face off of Jessica and Edward, both smart and powerful, but of course Jessica needs to learn from her master, let’s see how she will defeat her mentor. The secretary is also having desperate  move just to bring down Dynamic, but wrong move buddy, Edward is kinda huge guy, you just can’t bring him down. 

28 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

The Final Scene is Daebak!  I feel the  episodes to come, will continue to fuel our adrenalines.  Good Night!!

Yes I agree with you! Love the reference they use for KWG as Doctor Strange, hehehe I’m a marvel fan that’s why. I want the NIS corrupt to go gown until the last mole, it’s just satisfying when Chief Kang is beating the crap out of MJS! Chief Kang is right is just use his mouth to bluff but never has guts to fight heh! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I believe KTW killed most the assassins. They were under the explosion rubble and KTW shot them all pointblank. He reported they died in an explosion. Anyways..  KTW was super cool in ep 10.

Me:

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

KTG &  Kang are a formidable team.  They are very good at deceiving the enemies when they need to do so.  Kang faked his own death.  So now Secretary Yun & co thought he is out of their way. 

KTW and Kang make a great team. And I like chicken ahjumma being part of their small team. I'm pumped to see more plans put in place by these two. Finally we have good, smart and non-corrupted NIS agents!

And I like how in this ep it was KTW's turn to fully put his trust on Haeri meanwhile Dalgun is the one who tells her to stop getting involved. I liked Haeri's reaction to both situations. Haeri won me over in ep 10. Imo, it's Haeri's best episode yet.

• Like 4

Ratings for ep 10:

7.9%, 10.2% (peak: 11.3%)

I don't know why there is only 2 rating values for this ep. Did they change it to 2 parts instead of 3? Hoho

• Like 2

Jessica & Snr Secretary Yun should just marry each other. They are too alike

EP & the Prime Minister can be Best Friends.  Both are so suave in dealing with people

That the 2 Leads (DG & GH) wll be with each other is for sure

Now... let's see.  Who else can we pair up?  Any suggestions?:P

• LOL 2