Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

Check out the still cuts for Episode 11... gaaahhh!  Gonna be thrilling once they reach the port :w00t:

• Like 2

This make me happy. I'm sure the auto google trans on the pic is wrong but it works in some way. Hahaha

팀장님 입꼬리.. 내꼬야 내꼬 <3 U <3

7002_0-53442200-1571898030_20191024_1343

KTW smile is really limited to behind the scenes. Hahaha

72950852_2546275182096600_65724615797348

72818916_2546275162096602_11695935196778

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

팀장님 입꼬리.. 내꼬야 내꼬 <3 U <3

The corners of Chief's lips... you're mine! You're mine :heart:

Most definitely referring to his smile :love:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cadymcbronzie said:

The corners of Chief's lips... you're mine! You're mine :heart:

Most definitely referring to his smile :love:

Thank you for the translation~~~~~ kyaaaa :heart:

He's all smiles behind the scenes.

70320868_2472133059510813_77260148869158

Ki Tae Woong in-character stills. So cold and stoic. Hahaha

72996266_2546355295421922_19809581452073

74230455_2546275318763253_54674524067048

• Like 4

Vagabond: Episode 9

by Regals

Vagabond09-00837.jpg

Trapped in Morocco with nowhere to run, our team of heroes are stuck waiting for help that’s never going to arrive. With few allies left in Korea to bail them out, their only hope is that they can catch on to a nefarious plot that’s brewing before it’s too late.

EPISODE 9 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/vagabond-episode-9/

• Like 4

Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Dial Up The Romantic Feels In “Vagabond”

f579243c5198471781b0b33900ad01a5.jpeg?s=

Read the article here -- https://www.soompi.com/article/1361289wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-suzy-dial-up-the-romantic-feels-in-vagabond

Can't wait for this scene!  Am sure it's gonna be funny amidst all the drama onboard the ship and what awaits them upon docking :w00t:

• Like 4

I hope KTW intentionally let Min put a tail on him, so the good guys can actually expose who the bad guys are. I'm done with incompetence in this show. Tsk3

201910241442475237785_20191024144326_01_

• Like 3

'Vagabond' Jang Hyuk Jin; Lee Seung Gi will apologise every time he hit me

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003227329

201910251116039405629_20191025111652_01_

Just translating the juicy parts of Jang Hyuk Jin's recent interview ^_^

Whenever Seung Gi cursed at me and even beat me, he would say "I'm sorry... hyung, are you ok?" 

I said, "Don't worry. I'm fine, so make yourself comfortable."

Such consideration made Lee Seung Gi more immersed in acting and he was able to express his feelings better.

"When filming in Morocco, there were quite a lot of scenes riding in the car together with Seung Gi, Suzy, Shin Sung Rok and Shin Seung Hwan.  We (the actors) have talked more often after the shooting.  And recently, we met again at Suzy's birthday party and we became even closer."

Vagabond OST Part 6 is out!

The VANE (더 베인) - Open Fire

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haven't watched ep 11. But I read some spoilers....Bravo chicken ahjumma and Ki Tae Woong!!!  

• Like 2

I wonder who Michael's mistress was? Kim said she was Asian.  Up to now, they only got very little info from Kim. How are they going to make him testidy is going to be interesting.

• Like 2

Ep 11 was fum because finally I see some NIS agents doing some actual thinking and planning. My favourite moment would be KTW deciphering the code in the toilet. I thought the spam was to get data from gullible NIS agents, pressing or calling the phone numbers. Turns out it was a code in the book. That scene was great.

Another one was the conspiracy books in Bullet Chicken. Now I'm pretty sure the show really isn't taking itself seriously and just going all out bonkers. Hahahahaha

Preview for ep 12! I remember seeing fan pics of the shooting scene a few months back. Haha

• Like 3

This is comedy gold.

R3FnVhY.gif

Suzy is hot as hell in that position.

Untitled-1.png

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

I wonder who Michael's mistress was? Kim said she was Asian.  Up to now, they only got very little info from Kim. How are they going to make him testidy is going to be interesting.

About Micheal's mistress I have strong feeling that it's edward park's secretary because few minutes before that KWG asked her if they have met before because she seemed familiar. She also fits the description of Micheal's mistress being an Asian 

Edited by Hush
  • Like 5

The container scenes...poor DG...:lol:

But still he found a solution and in the end he held that pole tightly...:D

• Like 2

I am TOTALLY confused about the plot now... So Edward plotted the crash with Jessica, maybe helped her but she backstabbed him by not letting him in on her profits? I mean the VP michael mustve slept with the secretary unless it's jessica's sister, but kim did say erica looked familiar?

• Like 1

Ratings!

Ep 11: 7.9%, 8.9%, 10.2%

I don't why now it's 3 parts unlike ep 10 that only had 2 parts.

I've watched ep 11. The politics and plane crash agenda is still confusing and I kinda zone out during Jessica scenes. I am still not feeling any romantic connection between Dalgun and Haeri eventhough they had so many moments together, it was like watching siblings bicker. Kekekeke.

I have a feeling Micheal's mistress is Haeri or Micky. I think it will be more fun if Haeri is a villain pretending to be an inexperienced NIS agent :joy:.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Ratings!

Ep 11: 7.9%, 8.9%, 10.2%

I don't why now it's 3 parts unlike ep 10 that only had 2 parts.

I've watched ep 11. The politics and plane crash agenda is still confusing and I kinda zone out during Jessica scenes. I am still not feeling any romantic connection between Dalgun and Haeri eventhough they had so many moments together, it was like watching siblings bicker. Kekekeke.

I have a feeling Micheal's mistress is Haeri or Micky. I think it will be more fun if Haeri is a villain pretending to be an inexperienced NIS agent :joy:.

if this happened, it is the greatest plot twist

• Like 2

When that scene was shown for the first time in the teaser trailers, most people (including Suzy fans) assumed it was her.

Even in such case, I don't think this will end tragically or with an unredeemed main character.

• Like 1