Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

I don't know about this drama, the casts are gold, the action scene is great, but the plot is surprisingly tiring me up. he's a bad guy, that man turns out bad guy too, she is the devil, and then come another devil, this person is greedy and also his circles are greedy, this one seems quiet turns out he's the mastermind. now this one looks like he's about to help but turns out have his hand attach to the plane crash too.... so many people that Seung Gi must fight. This is tiring me up. I hope they can conclude the story very well from now on. I just feel it will be such a waste to let a drama with gold casts and very huge promotions. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ah they spent almost the first 10 minutes of ep 11 replaying what already happened in ep 10

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shaselai said:

I am TOTALLY confused about the plot now... So Edward plotted the crash with Jessica, maybe helped her but she backstabbed him by not letting him in on her profits? I mean the VP michael mustve slept with the secretary unless it's jessica's sister, but kim did say erica looked familiar?

My theory from the start was that Edward Park knew about the airplane crash and wanted to use the accident to get rid of J&M. However, when CDG revealed that it was not an accident, Edward Park had to change his plans. I had already pointed out that there were two different killers sent to Michael:image.pngimage.png 

After the last episode, I suspect like some others that EP's secretary was Michael's mistress. So maybe the mistress was the one who gave Michael the idea about the airplane crash. But at some point, Michael had realized that he had been played by EP via his mistress. In other words, EP was the one who planned the airplane crash but used Michael as a pawn. Since the latter was Jessica's partner, Michael must have talked to her about this plan and she agreed, unaware that EP was behind this. If this theory is correct, then this means that Michael must have discovered that his mistress was working for Edward Park that's why he wanted to stop the terror attack. Therefore he must have called Jessica for that, the latter thought that Michael was getting cold feet and sent killers... Michael's mistress must have realized that her cover had been blown and in order not to endanger their plan, she had to kill Michael (second killer). 

Don't forget that we were told by Lilly and Jessica how ruthless Edward Park was. 

• Insightful 7

I laughed during this scene. KTW and DG are shooting from inside a container box. They can't even see clearly through the slits, why bother shooting? Just hide behind the boxes and hope you'll survive :sweatingbullets:.

wV7WAJ.gif

5QKYrx.gif

• LOL 7

@katakwasabi Yes, the action scenes are sometimes ridiculous but I can still enjoy this drama. For me, the whole conspiracy has not been entirely unveiled. See my post from before.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@katakwasabi @bebebisous33 I enjoy the scene too the way DG steals the gun & run with it , you will think he run with candy :joy:

5db4052292857206481319.gif?download

Can I say there was someone preparing to hide :joy:

5db4050fa79bb816954798.gif?download

Hi expression was : come join me guys , they are coming :mrgreen:

5db404f4f3e83006194355.gif?download

• LOL 4

25 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@katakwasabi Yes, the action scenes are sometimes ridiculous but I can still enjoy this drama. For me, the whole conspiracy has not been entirely unveiled. See my post from before.

Yes. The ridiculousness is actually making it fun. It's kinda amazing tbh. Hahaha

I want EP to be a good guy. Him being evil mastermind is too obvious, just like how SSR was assumed to be the bad guy in the beginning. Lol. With that said, I don't think anyone else is capable to be evil mastermind other than EP for now. Unless they decide to introduce a new character for season 2. Since it's nearing the end and we are still in 2012, we are nowhere near sniper Dalgun and scarf Haeri in ep 1...I do think there's a high possibility it will be an open ending, teasing for a 2nd season.

I've been following this drama for so long...I remember seeing fanpics for this scene. We'll finally see it in ep 12~

201910261711625497_1_20191026171742091.j

Omo!!!! I just realized the person I thought was Haeri (1:35- 1:41) in the drama teasers is actually Lily! I've been imagining Haeri will do a gun scene like in the teaser at some point, turns out I was watching a different  character all together.  Lol!

• Like 4

17 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

I wonder who Michael's mistress was? Kim said she was Asian.  Up to now, they only got very little info from Kim. How are they going to make him testidy is going to be interesting.

99.9% sure it's Micky, Edward's minion

• Like 2

@bebebisous33 i had a good read of your post. Interesting theory. Honestly i'm starting to lose interest in this drama. Too much politics. I was looking for forward for more action via our stuntman CDG but i've been disappointed, we only get to see gun battles since ep9. The bad guys seems to be having loads of fun all smiles since the budget have been approved. While GTW and gang are wrecking their brains trying to bring in one measly witness who isn't even cooperating. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@katakwasabi @bebebisous33 I enjoy the scene too the way DG steals the gun & run with it , you will think he run with candy :joy:

Dalgun really likes to snatch Haeri's gun. Let her hold her gun!! Makes me wonder does he really believe in her skill? Haha

yo2YYE.gif

E8W44Y.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Makes me wonder does he really believe in her skill? Haha

no he only believe she two thing :joy:

1 - 

5db41fa3568c6797354041.gif?download

2 - 

5db41fb083292663568108.gif?download

• LOL 6

I donno but i am starting to lose interest on the drama. From the 1st episode until they came back to Korea, was ok. But, after they came back to Morrocco, it feels like lacking of logic. I dont mind the serious scene if it was done brilliantly, but OMG, we need someone like CIA in this operative. 

The way they operate in Morrocco is the same style they did in Korea.. Err in drama. It was not ur own country to just shooting here and there. Imagine, someone did that in my country where we never seen people fighting with guns and bazooka. If suddenly, it happens, does it going to create tension between two countries? 

Now, I only watch a little bit here and there after read the recap. Maybe I'll comeback when there's a time jump. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Starting ep 12.

Lol. Kim Woo Gi is growing on me. I like the way he torments Dalgun and Haeri. He's funny :joy:

3QVLQ4.gif

Is there really a need to have a >10 minutes recap in the beginning of the episode? Are they out of footage or something. 

Ermmmmm.....ep 12 was something. Mmmmm. It was not as exciting as ep 11. It was so....empty feeling. Felt like a filler ep. With so many slowmos. It really feels like they have not much footage and is just dragging scenes. But awwww.. lily has a heart. So dramatic. Omo! Is that scarface!!!! Is he the other sniper? Poor Lily minion died though. Huhu

@lollyminx HR DG bickering is lighthearted moments when I take the romance aspect out. Imo they bicker like siblings or long time friends and they don't have sparks/tension in their interaction. I personally think it's because their 'romantic' scenes are forced and does not flow nicely. The characters were not given the opportunity to actually bond in a rational manner. Dalgun is high on revenge and grief. Haeri is...well Haeri :sweatingbullets:. They had 12 eps to develop a bond, but unfortunately as of ep 12 I feel their bond is only on the surface. Which is a pity. They could have been a power couple if their storyline was developed better.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I just finished watching the last 2 episode! Man I don’t have a voice now due to screaming and my palm hurt because I kept on slapping whatever is near me! Gosh the ending minutes, on how they survive going to the court was like watching a basketball game rooting for tour team to win because last second you are tied with the score and it’s seem like only luck that they will shoot the ball! It’s really intensifying! Thank God the judge still have conscience to extend the time and most of all the politics around them is corrupt! Only people power works! 
I love the vagabond team even they are very tiny in number they are deadly as poison! I hope those corrupt officials will go down the drain, and the president should learned from his mistake! 
even though they made it into the court, they still need evidence! And Kim needs to be treated first! For Pete’s sake! I know all they have gone through is pure luck that they are not even dead with that gun shots! 
I applauded the people for helped them just to be in the court, they want justice to prevail, and I hope someone will live stream of what is happening in the court even I know it’s not possible even in my dreams. 
Can’t wait for next week, will the writer will still have someone his/her sleeves that will keep me up to my toes? Will they finish the timeline in 2012? Will there be enough evidence to our Jessica behind the bars? 
Let’s find out soon!

• Like 4

Favorite scenes from tonight's episode: 

Go Hae-ri's bestfriend playing Dir. Kang's spotter

Lily having a conscience :lol:

• Like 2

I love this guy :joy: 

it’s not time for cramps :mrgreen:

5db475ff15eb1511723717.gif?download

5db47620afdfd094907775.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I just finished watching ep 12 with eng subs. Wow. Wow!  It is certainly way  better than ep 11.  Action all the way. Although  it is ridiculous at times, but it is exciting.  Yesterday I found ep 11 out of sorts.  I was disappointed.  Today is good. No complaints.  Final Scene: They get to the Court.  Will be waiting impatiently for ep 13

My favourite moment is when the Judge in the court lost the "Head" of his hammer.  Makes me burst out laughing.  But he is a good Judge.  Without him, there will be no judgement.  GH & DG's efforts would be in vain. The President called the Chief Commissioner of Police (the title goes something like that) to pull all the stops on GH & DG's team. To stop them from reaching the Court.  When the news station sent out their helicopter to cover the chase, they were ordered to turn back.  Finally the Chief Judge orders the Judge in the Court to immediately pass the judgement before they get the co-pilot to court.

But he is the Man of the Hour.  He refused to follow the Order.  So at least there is one Patriot after all

Another best moment is when all the bereaved family-members crowd around GH, DG & co-pilot to prevent them from being shot by Lily the sniper.  Lily does have a heart after all.  Jessica ordered her shoot. But Lily told her she cannot shoot at the bereaved family members

• Like 5

Shout out to Lily for having conscience :heart:, higher fee for killing good guy and she does not want to kill bereaved family members.
I like her even though she is an assassin, she does not just follow orders mindlessly.

• Like 3

Wait.... wait.... the final episode is next week? Can someone clarify to me? Will there be season 2? Or it’s totally final? I thought it was ep 16?