[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

Just now, Lilona said:

I think this psycho looking woman is a delusional fan of him... Mb she gave him clothes and money oO

og, legit enough. Maybe she'll also give him home and food and everything. She looked as she was mentally unstabe ..

To many villains in here .. Out of all of them I only feel pity towards Hyun Moo - he isnt bad, he only needs love.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

Lol, and he even got himself new clothes .. maybe he is magician :P

12 minutes ago, Lilona said:

I think this psycho looking woman is a delusional fan of him... Mb she gave him clothes and money oO

11 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

og, legit enough. Maybe she'll also give him home and food and everything. She looked as she was mentally unstabe ..

Oh there were scenes showing the woman shopping plus those shopping bags in her car. She should be his accomplice.:sweatingbullets: (his magic assistant :blink:)

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh there were scenes showing the woman shopping plus those shopping bags in her car. She should be his accomplice.:sweatingbullets: (his magic assistant :blink:)

she is obsessed, delusional woman - I hate that this drama has too many villains.

:wub: uri hottie is addicted to muak muak

ClgpPpi.jpg

yyHyVy3.jpg

wdp7f5z.jpg

Yt link:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(I hope to see their mouths open much bigger next time... *cough...)

21 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:wub: uri hottie is addicted to muak muak

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

(I hope to see their mouths open much bigger next time... *cough...)

He bottled it all inside for so many years that he will kiss her now everytime they see each other.

10 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

He bottled it all inside for so many years that he will kiss her now everytime they see each other.

:D yap yap... hahahaaa

Ops.. remember to edit yr post n delete the images. Coz soompi rules...:grimace: (not to quote images)

Ok chill need beauty zzzzz...

Heee...:glasses:

Found this clip..  so funny.. :lol:

mZgWpjU.jpg

They weren’t kidding when they say this is a melodrama! 

More updates here

Spoiler

A redemption arc for Hyun moo is possible. I really feel for him

Spoiler

People like reporter Park are responsible for “nurturing “ monsters like this 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, ayoko094 said:

Yes, it is kinda stupid how easy he escaped.

Anyway. real war begins!

Gah, I was really hoping this wouldn’t happen because the thought occurred to me while watching yesterday’s episodes. It’s too cliche. <_<

@triplem @supergal99 @Lmangla @celebrianna Okay, the way YHJ escaped was a little weird. I mean, he is shown later surrounded by many police cars and he still manages to escape? He didn't move one bit, after leaving the bus for many hours?  This scene kind of disturbed me. Did the woman "buy" fake police cars or what? 

She seems to be rich based on the way she dresses and the shops she visited. It is clear that she helped him to escape from prison. She is just a fan girl fancying a serial killer.

However, what I really enjoyed in the last two episodes were this:

1. We were finally shown YHJ's thoughts which explains a lot why he is so obsessed with NM. I'll explain it later.
  2. The scenes between Yeom the copy cat killer and the brothers Yoon

To me, it looks like the detective who betrayed DJ really thinks that DJ might hide his true personality behind his nice face. When he listened to the interrogation between Yeom and DJ, he remembered the recorded conversation, therefore he was actually thinking that DJ might work with Yeom. Like he said to the reporter Park YH before her death, DJ is the son of a serial killer. So it looks like he believes that DJ might be also a psychopath. PYH thought like him, she was so sure that DJ avoided his father because he was afraid that they would realize that he was like his father. However, what is about to happen will prove them wrong. People who are helping YHJ are not blood related, they are sick persons. PYH didn't realize that her book created more monsters. Not only she hurt the victims, but she also created new victims. She literally killed them because she helped YHJ to gather people with psychopathie tendencies.

That's why HM and DJ will show to anyone that they are wrong with their belief. In fact, since they are YHJ's sons, they only inheritated his strength, his determination but not his evilness!!! Like YHJ said, evil is proof itself meaning that evil is an action. His definition proves that evil is not inheritated and biological. People can choose their destiny. If they want to be evil, they will be evil.

Now, I understand better why MW is so against NM and why he was so shaken after the interrogation with YHJ. He also believes that since he killed someone, he might do it again... It is in his blood in his opinion. He perceives NW as his salvation, only with her by his side he can never turn into a killer and bad person. But seeing DJ by her side makes him uncomfortable because he is reminded of his own insecurities: he could kill someone again. MW hasn't realized yet that he was never a bad person. He killed because he saw his parents murdered and it was an act of self-defense. He is different as he is able to see right from wrong. He can feel empathy which YHJ can never feel.

So we saw that YHJ kept seeing NM as his good and obedient son, the image of the young boy who didn't turn against him. However, the scene between the detective (his surrogate father) and DJ made him realize that he was delusional. Actually, the fight between NM and him scarred him to a certain extent: he seemed to have forgotten that during that night, NM hated him so much. The betrayal hurt him so much that he buried it, like a trauma. That's why he never mentioned the fight between him and his son in the book, he had totally erased it from his memory as he didn't want to be reminded of NM's rejection, the son he adored so much.

Now, it is different: he realized that he was delusional, especially when he remembered his conversation with COH. He thought, she loved him as she hadn't betrayed him (calling the cops after witnessing the murder) but he misunderstood her behaviour. She was just scared. So in my opinion, YHJ is now after DJ, SJ and COH and NW. In my opinion, YHJ is making a mistake: he is overlooking HM. The latter has finally perceived his father's wicked nature. He never saw them as family in reality, it is all about evil and blood. I was happy to see that HM finally understood MW's words from their childhood and saw his words in a different light. He is now able to judge MW properly.

That's why I don't see the problem of NM dating NW because it is clear that YHJ has never been part of NM's family. He is just his biological father and that's it. YHJ will hurt his own family in the end with outsiders.

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's why HM and DJ will show to anyone that they are wrong with their belief. In fact, since they are YHJ's sons, they only inheritated his strength, his determination but not his evilness!!! Like YHJ said, evil is proof itself meaning that evil is an action. His definition proves that evil is not inheritated and biological. People can choose their destiny. If they want to be evil, they will be evil.

Now, I understand better why MW is so against NM and why he was so shaken after the interrogation with YHJ. He also believes that since he killed someone, he might do it again... It is in his blood in his opinion. He perceives NW as his salvation, only with her by his side he can never turn into a killer and bad person. But seeing DJ by her side makes him uncomfortable because he is reminded of his own insecurities: he could kill someone again. MW hasn't realized yet that he was never a bad person. He killed because he saw his parents murdered and it was an act of self-defense. He is different as he is able to see right from wrong. He can feel empathy which YHJ can never feel.

Completely agree with your post . What YHJ has effectively done is to confuse & cause doubts in the minds of these young men. He’s harping on the angle  that a person is inherently wicked & that a person can’t help but yield to the evilness within . While I am of the opinion that a person is born with both good & bad traits , it is which traits you nurture that determines or rather influences the choices you make. Case in point would be Yeom. The young man seems to come from a decent family & has a very protective Father. But it was his exposure to YHJ in jail that influence him to cross over. He was of course already a problematic & disturbed young man - but it’s YHJ ( and people like Park who make a “hero” out of YHJ ) that implanted these crazy ideas in him

MW  & NM are both living with guilt . NM is finally walking away from that but MW is still burdened by this. Hyun moo  in this episode tugged at my heart . He clearly loves his step mum , sis & NM and he  slowly realises that dad is not the hero he needs to worship. Not all is lost for him. 

I was very surprised that the father could escape given the number of cops surrounding the scene . That woman must indeed have a lot of resources .While watching this drama , I’m reminded about how there are a lot of sick twisted minds out there. That woman , Yeon , members of his supposed fan club- my goodness ! What are these people thinking ? Nuts !

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Completely agree with your post . What YHJ has effectively done is to confuse & cause doubts in the minds of these young men. He’s harping on the angle  that a person is inherently wicked & that a person can’t help but yield to the evilness within . While I am of the opinion that a person is born with both good & bad traits , it is which traits you nurture that determines or rather influences the choices you make. Case in point would be Yeom. The young man seems to come from a decent family & has a very protective Father. But it was his exposure to YHJ in jail that influence him to cross over. He was of course already a problematic & disturbed young man - but it’s YHJ ( and people like Park who make a “hero” out of YHJ ) that implanted these crazy ideas in him

MW  & NM are both living with guilt . NM is finally walking away from that but MW is still burdened by this. Hyun moo  in this episode tugged at my heart . He clearly loves his step mum , sis & NM and he is slowly realises that dad is not the hero he needs to worship. Not all is lost for him. 

I was very surprised that the father could escape given the number of cops surrounding the scene . That woman must indeed have a lot of resources .While watching this drama , I’m reminded about how that there are a lot of sick twisted minds out there. That woman , Yeon , members of his supposed fan club- my goodness ! What are these people thinking ? Nuts !

Yes, not just Yeom comes from a decent family but the woman who helped YHJ to escape seems to belong to the upper class too. The way she looked down on COH because she smelled pork reveals that the woman never cooks herself.

In the beginning, PYH painted YHJ as a "victim" in the sense that he grew up in a dysfunctional family and had a harsh childhood. However, we see that the "adopted" son had a father who cared for him. So the environment doesn't explain everything. It is clear that the reason why someone becomes a serial killer can not be explained by a simple explanation: nature (biological) or environment. This is a conbination of both in the end.

I agree with you that NM and MW are put in a similar situation. Since MW has been living in guilt all this time, he needs someone who will tell him that he should stop feeling guilty. Striking is that NW's parents knew about his actions but felt sorry for him because they knew that he was innocent. I have the impression that HM could be the one who will make him realize that he should stop feeling guilty. HM has started trusting him (he gave him the recorded video, the CCTV) and I guess, HM will thank him for his words from the past. Only now, he has realized the meaning of his words. This would reinforce the bounds between NM's family with NW.

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, the way YHJ escaped was a little weird. I mean, he is shown later surrounded by many police cars and he still manages to escape? He didn't move one bit, after leaving the bus for many hours?  This scene kind of disturbed me. Did the woman "buy" fake police cars or what? 

Ahhh.. i hope we get the 'magic trick' revealed next week hahaaaa...:P yess..itz really really bizarre especially the sky turns dark by the time police arrived...seems like he didnt even try to run off (he was admiring the scenery enjoying the fresh air) :grimace:

QbuHZys.jpg

*sometimes this drama feels like a movie production to me*

Attention to event organiser @Lmangla :

HUG report - add 3 Goals

fe0tQ37.jpg

KsncWpI.jpg

The last 2 need yr approval hahaaa...:grimace:

**eh..eh.. wait... Lmangla why u give me maths homework ? Wawaaa ..ahhhhh...**:sweatingbullets:

well thanks @supergal99, for the hug tracker. so do we stand in total at 11 hugs? or is it 12 hugs? @stargazer187?

so who will get to have some football related DP if they lose? we are at ep 24 and another 4 more episodes before the bet closes at ep 28. so next week is the last week to get some hugs. hmmm, looks like 10-15 hugs will win perhaps?

UPDATED:

alright chingus, here's your bet "come hug me!hugging.gif - how many hugs in total do you expect before the second last week (from ep 1 till ep 28) ?

10 - 15 hugs

15 - 20 hugs

20+ hugs

please note, hugging during danger scene because psycho appa or stranger stalker came at them with a hammer is not counted. hahahha.. :lol:

if you can accurately estimate the number of hugs -- you get to say yay! and we will give you a virtual hug. plus, you can change your DP to some hug.

if you lose, then change your DP to some football theme in honour of world cup. hahahahha... :lol:

10 - 15 hugs - @supergal99  @pad-hari  @Mik44 @lolly84   @stargazer187  @triplem @bebebisous33

15 - 20 hugs --  @USAFarmgirl lmangla

20 + hugs - @Meu87  @valentvcd

UPDATED: Poll

option 1: happy ending. after all that misery, we need to see OTP happy. if you think option A is possible, which one do you want from supergal99 options?

On 6/2/2018 at 3:01 PM, supergal99 said:

Hey u event organiser should do a poll:

A. Happy muak muak ending

B. Sweet wedding ending

C. Live happily ever after with babies ending

option 2: sad sad sad ending where we will cry buckets of tears and vow never to see another melo on MBC or see the writer's work again. what kind of sad? either one or both die. one of them ends up going mad in assylum. some favourite sad characters get all killed off. both of them have guilt complex and go mad slowly. or the old kdrama favourites, one of them gets some disease.... so many sad options for writer to choose from!

option 3: happy goodbye. they will hug and say "bye bye bye". both of them will be free from this miserable tragic past and instead move on with their lives. she will make a movie with a hot fella and fall in love during filming and make their shipping fans super happy. meanwhile, he will go hunt murderers and thieves with judo girl and smile lots. yea, you know which one is my pick right? hahahaha...

option 1: happy ending @valentvcd  @bebebisous33 @Mik44  @triplem @stargazer187 @supergal99 @lolly84 @USAFarmgirl @turtlegirl

option 2: no one yet!

option 3: me! lmangla

Maybe i'm not much present here but i read all yours comments chingus!! For me 10-15 hugs!!:wub:

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

well thanks @supergal99, for the hug tracker. so do we stand in total at 11 hugs? or is it 12 hugs? @stargazer187?

so who will get to have some football related DP if they lose? we are at ep 24 and another 4 more episodes before the bet closes at ep 28. so next week is the last week to get some hugs. hmmm, looks like 10-15 hugs will win perhaps?

UPDATED:

alright chingus, here's your bet "come hug me!hugging.gif - how many hugs in total do you expect before the second last week (from ep 1 till ep 28) ?

10 - 15 hugs

15 - 20 hugs

20+ hugs

please note, hugging during danger scene because psycho appa or stranger stalker came at them with a hammer is not counted. hahahha.. :lol:

if you can accurately estimate the number of hugs -- you get to say yay! and we will give you a virtual hug. plus, you can change your DP to some hug.

if you lose, then change your DP to some football theme in honour of world cup. hahahahha... :lol:

10 - 15 hugs - @supergal99  @pad-hari  @Mik44 @lolly84   @stargazer187  @triplem @bebebisous33

15 - 20 hugs --  @USAFarmgirl lmangla

20 + hugs - @Meu87  @valentvcd

UPDATED: Poll

option 1: happy ending. after all that misery, we need to see OTP happy. if you think option A is possible, which one do you want from supergal99 options?

option 2: sad sad sad ending where we will cry buckets of tears and vow never to see another melo on MBC or see the writer's work again. what kind of sad? either one or both die. one of them ends up going mad in assylum. some favourite sad characters get all killed off. both of them have guilt complex and go mad slowly. or the old kdrama favourites, one of them gets some disease.... so many sad options for writer to choose from!

option 3: happy goodbye. they will hug and say "bye bye bye". both of them will be free from this miserable tragic past and instead move on with their lives. she will make a movie with a hot fella and fall in love during filming and make their shipping fans super happy. meanwhile, he will go hunt murderers and thieves with judo girl and smile lots. yea, you know which one is my pick right? hahahaha...

option 1: happy ending @valentvcd  @bebebisous33 @Mik44  @triplem @stargazer187 @supergal99 @lolly84 @USAFarmgirl @turtlegirl

option 2: no one yet!

option 3: me! lmangla

Archived