[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

tumblr_pa5q8dgXzu1t8gzeto1_500.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWwPBXEqaAoLsvQiYF0SBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9f_7BHS41YbPc-9mtHxw

Whether up close...    Or from a distance...

Whether in the past...    Or in the present...

He knows but only one love...  For she is the anchor he holds onto...

A light in his darkness...  That allowed him to see there was goodness within him...

The courage to believe in himself and hope in what he couldn't see...

All because of a young girls eyes, encouraging words and the reflection of himself within them...

A love that gave him the strength...

To be the boy and the man he was meant to be...

Free from his fathers cruel chains and darkness in having to hide himself...

Setting the goodness, kindness and caring nature that was always there within him

Free...

Something his father doesn't know Love and those you love around you don't make you weak...

They in fact make you strong...

Forgive my double post I have to head out and wanted to share this...:sweatingbullets:@Lmangla Please feel free to move or delete as needed:heart:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shrimp in ICU..

And ...*cough* 2 goals

YyWdq7c.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lilona said:

@supergal99  Hyun Moo said that Namu is right-Father never cared abt them but this Ajumma cared abt them, thinking abt them for 12 years. 

Father is a piece of richard simmons said that he sent them together in that case T__T

Yap.. i predicted shrimp will somehow sacrifice himself... (oh gosh..if only my prediction works for England...*cough*)

Ok chill.. he survived the hammer blows

UoPya5Q.jpg

1 minute ago, Lilona said:

In the end he said that for Nak Won he'll become the monster :(.

NOOO NAMU-YAAAA!!

No, we dont want him to become monster :(

But what happend at the end? Was there funeral? Because he was dressed in black once again.

Maybe he meant that he would kill his own father.

Omy.. his nightmare (appa hammered soda gal) was sooo vivid.. i almost scream...:confounded:

gKYnQic.jpg

Bedscene:tounge_wink:

0gtBsN1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lilona said:

In the end he said that for Nak Won he'll become the monster :(.

NOOO NAMU-YAAAA!!

The cliffhanger..i felt hottie looks like he is doing some advertisement shots.

NIFVx0T.jpg

He got a threatening call... *dum~~*

5 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 @Lmangla haha... so it hasn't exceeded 15 right. I love how they hug to comfort each other. They cheer each other to pass this second coming storm. And I'll be okay to put a world cup triumph trophy if that means as a symbol of happy ending for them later:lol:

Mmm... we exceeded ... wawawaa:sweatingbullets:

Ro5ZYXW.jpg

eofG0AY.jpg

This one ..

Really looks like an ad for ...The Hammer.. *dum dum*

tLCyemY.jpg

:grimace:

Yt link:

Spoiler

:blink: recap for ep. 27/28:

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.dramamilk.com/come-and-hug-me-live-recap-episodes-27-and-28/amp/

Episodes 27 and 28

A woman is sitting on a couch and a man is looming in front of her in Kdrama Come and Hug Me
It’s getting creepier. At least the pre-released photos show that the mother is okay for the moment. But after what happened yesterday, I no longer assume that we will have a happy ending for our duo. Hopefully we still do, but we might not. I will try to look on the bright side.

----------------------------

Cr imbc.com:

Zxg1DYylf5OT636670673344242514.jpg

Cto:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlvjDeftA0RVh3UX3p-eA

My favorite hug of all maybe because it has a feeling of you and me against an evil they know all to well.

Placing her head  and herself snuggled against and into his chest.

Her arms laid gently around him to take away his unrest.

Thinking no matter what we might face we were never alone, not then and not now.

Having you still beside me.

Still feels like a miracle.

Even now...

13 hours ago, supergal99 said:
19 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 @Lmangla haha... so it hasn't exceeded 15 right. I love how they hug to comfort each other. They cheer each other to pass this second coming storm. And I'll be okay to put a world cup triumph trophy if that means as a symbol of happy ending for them later:lol:

Mmm... we exceeded ... wawawaa:sweatingbullets:

hahahha... so the tracker is about 16 or 17 hugs right? can't believe that me and @USAFarmgirl actually won!!! :lol: alright chingus, those who lost the best --  so you can change your DP to football theme or if you are super lazy, just make a post and add some football theme to it. hahahahha....

UPDATED:

alright chingus, here's your bet "come hug me!hugging.gif - how many hugs in total do you expect before the second last week (from ep 1 till ep 28) ?

10 - 15 hugs

15 - 20 hugs

20+ hugs

please note, hugging during danger scene because psycho appa or stranger stalker came at them with a hammer is not counted. hahahha.. :lol:

if you can accurately estimate the number of hugs -- you get to say yay! and we will give you a virtual hug. plus, you can change your DP to some hug.

if you lose, then change your DP to some football theme in honour of world cup. hahahahha... :lol:

10 - 15 hugs - @supergal99  @pad-hari  @Mik44 @lolly84   @stargazer187  @triplem @bebebisous33

15 - 20 hugs --  @USAFarmgirl lmangla

20 + hugs - @Meu87  @valentvcd

UPDATED: Poll

option 1: happy ending. after all that misery, we need to see OTP happy. if you think option A is possible, which one do you want from supergal99 options?

On 6/2/2018 at 3:01 PM, supergal99 said:

Hey u event organiser should do a poll:

A. Happy muak muak ending

B. Sweet wedding ending

C. Live happily ever after with babies ending

option 2: sad sad sad ending where we will cry buckets of tears and vow never to see another melo on MBC or see the writer's work again. what kind of sad? either one or both die. one of them ends up going mad in assylum. some favourite sad characters get all killed off. both of them have guilt complex and go mad slowly. or the old kdrama favourites, one of them gets some disease.... so many sad options for writer to choose from!

option 3: happy goodbye. they will hug and say "bye bye bye". both of them will be free from this miserable tragic past and instead move on with their lives. she will make a movie with a hot fella and fall in love during filming and make their shipping fans super happy. meanwhile, he will go hunt murderers and thieves with judo girl and smile lots. yea, you know which one is my pick right? hahahaha...

option 1: happy ending @valentvcd  @bebebisous33 @Mik44  @triplem @stargazer187 @supergal99 @lolly84 @USAFarmgirl @turtlegirl

option 2: no one yet!

option 3: me! lmangla

am glad shrimp bro is still alive. thought he would also get bumped off... now, who else to worry about? the stepsister?

1 hour ago, valentvcd said:

Appa is sooooo scary.. this is the first time I watch this kind of drama... I usually love rom-com or family drama :) 

Ok... I lost the bet

:blink: omo.. our first 'bet victim' with WC themed DP...woo..nice!!:yum:

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am glad shrimp bro is still alive. thought he would also get bumped off... now, who else to worry about? the stepsister?

Oh..mmm...ahhh... i think better skip stepsis..coz i kinda worried that my screen will crack into pieces if she screams with her high pitch voice...heeee:wacko:

Ok ok ...seriously i bet headphones bro will probably sacrifice himself to save soda gal...*dum~~*

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if you are super lazy, just make a post and add some football theme to it. hahahahha....

O....kay... my foot...ball theme post::glasses:

:PMASCOT + DREAM TEAM:wub:

G9DVDpa.jpg

A0YArU3.jpg

K1nwmLc.jpg

Mmm..hmmm.. i bet in France...heh heh...:blush:

#addictedtobetting

Ahhh.. @Lmangla yr DP.. ok...keep keep...dun change...:grimace:

In truth I think he hugged her with his eyes first...

1141214_T9201805170083.PNG6e63f91d61f6453d3f6bfe72c1b41771.jpg5afd836625450.png

I now know what love is...  Because of you...

" The day we touched...  It was as if the world turned into a paradise..."

Spoiler

15267588431526758693.giforig

When it comes to hugs there are no winners or losers in reality because we all got to enjoy the views. 

Still thankful for my partner @Lmangla

Congrats...

May there be more hugs to come...

@supergal99cheerleader pink mouse Thanks for supporting France in the World Cup crazy monkey... because I am French. 

It was really interesting to witness YJH's reaction, when he heard that NM had fought against his father and had even won. He betrayed YHJ. He thought that YHJ was fearless and invincible but the confession from DJ made him realize that YHJ was in fact the opposite. The serial killer never expected that his own son would hurt him. YHJ believes that once he kills NW, NM will become like him. I disagree because there are more people on NM's side. Even NM was able to convince his brother HM that their own father never loved them. However, I sense that this time NM is determined to eliminate his father. 12 years ago, he hurt him in order to stop him but he couldn't kill him as he was his father. Now, NM has decided to kill his father, that's why he said, he was willing to become a monster for NW's sake. His words underline that he is well aware that killing is wrong. MW is changing as well. He has accepted that he might have misjudged NM all this time, hence he gave him the recorded video. That's why I believe that NM could be confronted with a similar situation like MW in the past and MW won't judge him harshly.

Now, I am looking forward for the article from that reporter JHJ. She realized that she was wrong, unlike PYH. I guess, she will explain what happened during that night and turn DJ into a hero. So far, no one knows exactly why YHJ was hurt. PYH described it as if NM had been violent like his father. If people knew that NM fought against his father in order to protect NW, he was even willing to give up his life... people would realize their mistake. 

I hope, the bad cop will be punished for his wrongdoing. DJ was able to convince Yeom Ji Hon's father to help them, when he confessed that he was YHJ's son. Due to that connection, he made him realize that evil is not transmitted by blood and showed him that later he would be associated with his son's wrongdoings if he didn't help.

kekeke... @supergal99 ~ can we make a swap? can we have shrimp bro and headphones for croatia? hahahaha.. @bebebisous33 ~ not sure who will win the world cup but it will be very entertaining if a small nation like croatia wins for first time. :D but good luck to both teams though....

must say this week's episodes -- shrimp bro really shone! the conversation with headphones and later stepmom and even with psycho appa. the guy had all the lines that made people stand up. it looks like headphones never had someone to talk to and it is interesting that of all the people, it ends up being shrimp bro with whom there is that level of honesty. it was interesting the parallels that shrimp bro lays between the two of them -- they have both stabbed people and are haunted by what they did, both were missing at the time of the murders (shrimp was in jail and headphones was late studying) and so came back to find their families disintegrated. what was striking was when shrimp bro said that headphones needs to stop hiding because he is not okay...

how sweet and touching was shrimp bro's alternative reality. even in that, he is a little jealous of the attention uniform gets. hahahah... he still squabbles with so jin but he is openly affectionate with the stepmom. found it interesting that so jin mentions him working in a farm. so guess his dream was to just farm the land? a gentle kind of dream...

and when in a panic, his first reaction is to call out "omma" and not ajummah. because she is not blood, he has hesitated to accept her love as a parent. it is difficult for him to understand how a stranger can love him when his father never did and perhaps, that was why he clung to his dad. and in the end, he realized that his father never cared  but it doesn't mean that ajummah doesn't. loved how she said that she is just human and it wasn't pity or some great sacrifice but she saw those boys as they are and loved them.. also liked how so jin bluntly says that she knows that he will come in a panic if anything ever happened to them and so why deny that he cares. it was pretty funny when she asks why he pretends to be strong when he is such a bad fighter. guess they will spend their whole life squabbling as siblings. hahahaha...

and with psycho appa, he brought it home why the brothers have rejected him and instead choosing sojin and ajummah. because those act like family while he didn't. so maybe he will kill himself when he realizes that he is the reason why the two sons and especially uniform walked away?

headphones meanwhile finally gets to cry after shrimp bro's talk. guess he really needed it. he looked a bit more alive after that. but I liked how he pointed out that soda girl needs someone normal to talk to because she won't be able to hold it all in. so if she can't talk to uniform, then at least to talk to him... even soda girl admitting to the victim's sister that it is really hard and she is reminded of her parents show how difficult this relationship is -- makes me think option 3 (happy ending with both saying 'bye bye bye') is still the best...

Archived