h9zi05s.jpg

*cough* uri hottie needs this sexy song:

Spoiler

Let Me.. (be your man) 

PG:tounge_wink:

Some recaps from this Twitter handle

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hyun moo has got the best character development in this drama, I really root for him. Let him have his happy family ! 

These two were robbed off their childhood. They need to have time to be brothers again

Spoiler

In spite of her circumstances & PSTD , Nak Won has a lot of inner strength 

These two have come full circle!

Is she really dead??

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hyun moo has got the best character development in this drama, I really root for him. Let him have his happy family ! 

Totally agree with you :thumbsup: Actually I think he is the most emotional character in this drama. So his heart blinded his mind for a long time. But finally he realized who truly loved him, who was his real family (even though by hurtful way :()

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

In spite of her circumstances & PSTD , Nak Won has a lot of inner strength 

I really like Nak Won. She is kind of an angel with a warm heart and a cold head :wub: 

" You kill for your madness, while Na Moo does that to protect the people he loves. He will never be you!!! "

Well said! Well said! I can't help giving her a big applaud :thumbsup:

@triplem @USAFarmgirl @supergal99 I don't think that YHJ has already killed NW/HJY because from my point of view, he needs NM/DJ to become a murderer. Imagine if NM kills YHJ believing that NW is already dead, he committs a crime as it's not in self-defense. NW's words (her argument with YHJ) make him realize that he could trick NM. Nevertheless, I sense that DJ won't fall for his trick.

Come-and-Hug-Me-Kdrama-Live-Recap-29-andhugme0116-01-1024x576.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyams70pewevl6yn0lwq5

In these latest episodes I found myself while watching our OTP thinking how is it they not only survived but they never lost focus of each other.   When seeing NW get off that sofa and huddle her body almost as if she was a piece of clay getting as close as she could next to DJ molding herself to him.  She is that constant in his life that voice of reason within his heart and as @bebebisous33 has already said and I agree I don't believe YHJ has killed her...

She wasn't only courageous while facing YHJ she used her brains in not begging or acting weak crying or asking him for her life like he hoped and enjoyed seeing in his victims.   Instead he didn't meet that little girl he remembered who was afraid and silent and shaking in the dark. For that little girl is all grown up now and a woman who not only spoke her mind she called him out and did it without fear.  She treated YHJ as if he was her prisoner expecting an apology as if she had the hammer of truth in her hand.

And she was whacking him hard in all the right places.

You could see and feel she was getting to him and he heard her loud and clear...

I believe that DJ has the ability to kill YHJ without a doubt, but I don't believe he has the heart.  For no matter how hurt or angry he would feel or even a bit overwhelmed in just the idea of losing NW.  Still I think her voice like a beacon would cry out to him from within and bind his temper and remind him that two wrongs no matter the situation don't make it right nor is killing even someone who deserves it a reflection of who he truly is...

NW said it best they are not the same. 

Not then, not now, not ever.

DJ's actions and thoughts are controlled by the love within his heart and his love and protection for others.

YHJ's actions are controlled by evil and selfishness and the fear that he is NOTHING!

He has never loved or protected anyone.

Except himself.

He is the weakest of all because he has nothing and no one except,

A Hammer...

I take my words back when I judged Hyun Moo as a bad person from the beginning. He actually turned out to be a good person. I'm glad both bothers sort out their differences and misunderstandings towards each other. Hopefully we get to see a happy family together soon just like his vision. 

I'm also glad that Moo Won is cooperating with NM to help find NW and capture YHJ once and for all. I think that he'll be the one sacrificing his life to save NW and NM since he's planning to go to the place alone. The ending is too intense. I hope that NW is still safe and that NM won't get out of control.

@supergal99 To me, there will be a happy ending: NW and NM will survive. I have the impression that what DJ and HJY are saying about the past and their relationship and how YHJ affected their life will be actually published by the reporter hence this means that they are alive. By writing such an article, people will see DJ in a different light. He was the biggest victim of YHJ as he was his obsession.

@bebebisous33 @supergal99 Yes, hopefully Nak Won is alright . I think it will be such a  terrible message if she isn’t. These two have gone through enough. 

What surprises me the most are their respective brothers- HM & MW . They have also been victims themselves . I like how MW is no longer blinded by his prejudice of Na moo

All of them  deserve to live a life free of guilt . 

Oh hahaha, last minute love line. Why not eh ? :D

@triplem @supergal99 @Lmangla @USAFarmgirl I enjoyed the episode from yesterday very much. My favourite scenes are

- the conversation between HM and MW because it brings closure to both of them

-  MW at his parents's grave when he touches the tree... In that moment, he realizes the true personality of NM: he is like a tree for his sister... something he definitely needs himself. The fact that he keeps touching it and right after he calls DJ and tells him that he should hang on ... such comforting words coming from MW must have touched NM.

Finale - live cap

na moo comes face to face with the Monster , ask where is nak Won. The old man spews some rubbish make him mad. Na moo comes at him holds hammer in his hand, wants to beat him up. But hesitant.  The old man fights back , provokes Na Moo.  NM wants to really hit him but thinks of Nak Won & how she’ll call him. He grabs old man, ask again where’s Nak Won.

Nak Won is alive , tied up under the watch of that sick lady. The ladies exchange words , I think the lady says something about how Na moo will end up like his dad.. but NW says that’s rubbish. Nw is strong & defiant despite being tied up 

Back to Father & Son, old man still trying to provoke NM , keeps reminding him of the monster within like how he hit him those many years ago

Mum & SJ visit HM. The 3 of them seem very worried & crying . HM pats SJ head to comfort her . Mum thinks back about 12 years ago , tells HM how guilty she feels about not reporting the dad. HM tells her not her fault ..hold her hand .  

MW in his car . Speeding in his car to get to NW & NM

Old man continues to provoke NM. NM is almost losing it ...Thinks of all the positive things that Ahjussi, mum & Nw has said to him in the past . Finally he drops the hammer . He will not go down that path. He holds the old man by the neck. He questions the old man’s love for him & his bro ( need subs) . Flashback of all the hardships he has overcoming the stigma of being a murderer’s son 

The conversation is really Long so wait for subs but basically, NM knows he is not like dad or will he be a monster. The crazy lady continues to annoy Nw. But our gal is defiant & answer  her back , the lady takes out a syringe .....

more talking but old man tries to fight back ...NM fights back , old man hits him with hammer , seems dizzy 

NW tries to resist the lady jabbing her , end Up jabbing the lady ...Nw quickly grab the phone & makes a call 

Old man gives hammer to NM ask him to use it.  But NM refuses , NW comes to where they are . Runs to  NM , shields him says cops are on the way . The old man starts to fight with NM. 

Thankfully MW & Cops arrive on time , NM did not have to kill old man & the cops cuffed the old man  . Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!  This tragic saga is over . MW speaks to Old man  ...closure for all.

Archived