[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

Ok so shrimp bro HM is here  to pass the evidence to soda gal's bro

nl7dq5r.jpg

Oh this is cute:

arwkTrh.jpg

Little Sister splashing water on gossipers and the 2 gals goes shopping.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Namu is off the rails now T___T.

But Ki Yong-aaaaa? Why so handsome????

I cried so much today. I knew ajossi will die for sure but sooo saaad and Ki Yong is superb in acting. As all actors and actresses~!

5 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Namu is off the rails now T___T.

But Ki Yong-aaaaa? Why so handsome????

I cried so much today. I knew ajossi will die for sure but sooo saaad and Ki Yong is superb in acting. As all actors and actresses~!

Today 's plot move quite fast..hahaa

The hot cop almost killed psycho junior. Expected that he is turning evil??

eaxJhPL.jpg

SzJdE7o.jpg

He looks at his hand..i think he cant believe what he did

Y5jXz0x.jpg

Psycho appa is jealous of ahjusshi..

There must be a word for crazy people who actually hero worship sickos like YHJ

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mum is seriously the best . 

Spoiler

These two are unlikely allies

Really sad that cop Ahjussi died, though we knew this was a possibility when dad escaped . 

I won’t post the scenes that @supergal99 has. But this final bit is worrying 

Any guess mum will die too ?? I think wont right??:confounded:

*whisper* to those who placed the bet:

I think there r 4 hugs today...tomorrow's ep. 28 cutoff date.:sweat_smile:

Therez a BTS but i cant find the full clip yet.

So cute.. touchy ...ops!

This scene ...plus his acting...omy..:blink:

bHt2ORV.jpg

:naughty:

inmmMYC.jpg

O..kay... found a longer BTS

Part one

Spoiler

Part 2

Spoiler

cVpazHv.jpg

:naughty:

Poke @Lmangla raw score today -- 4 goals. Tomorrow cutoff ya??

Ok tomorrow better not hug hug.. wawawaaaa....**my turn to run off n hide**:glasses:

I knew something bad was gonna happen to the ajusshi cop when YHJ saw him with NM at the station. He was such a sweet man to COH and a father figure to NM. I'm sadden by his death. But now I'm more upset with lady that let YHJ did that. Like she had no sympathy and remorse on her face. She's crazy and a psychopath as well. I'm glad copycat stalker boy is in prison again. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to NM and YHJ's father and son reunion even though we know it'll be an ugly one.

I also have a feeling that YHJ is going to try to kill NW in her home and it's gonna be like a repeat of what he tried do to her 12 yrs ago.

*whisper* for those starting to lose interest ..ops ops ...oh i mean too melo/scary to watch :grimace:...herez a recap from:

https://www.dramamilk.com/come-and-hug-me-live-recap-episodes-25-and-26/

CAP EPISODES 25 AND 26

Jang Ki-yong sleeping on a couch in Come and Hug MePin this image on Pinterest

Oh snap, y’all. The scariest man in Korea is out of jail, his whereabouts are unknown, and crazy people are helping him out. We all know he only wants to kill one person. Ack, my skin just crawled. This feels so much like that horror movie Halloween with Nakwon in for Jamie Lee Curtis. If I were DJ and JY (aka Namu and Nakwon) then I would be out of Korea so fast; forget spending the night at her place, we would be sleeping at the airport on our way to Quebec City.

On top of all that, we still have not found out what happened that night! And yet I am cool with that because they are giving me enough info to continuously whet my interest. I am nervous (and excited) for the final father-son showdown coming up which I would assume will happen in the final two episodes. But this show has thrown all my guesses out the window so far, so for me anything could happen.

Some new stills cr mbc

201807121336777408_5b46db271b67c.jpg

Looks like she is being tied up...hopefully uri hottie comes in time to save her.:sweatingbullets:

so @supergal99 , our hug tracker now stands at 15 hugs with the 4 hugs from yesterday's episode? well, here's the standing from the bet. looks like folks should have guessed more hugs? hahahahhah..... the hug bet closes today! and for those who will lose, don't forget to look for a football theme DP!

UPDATED:

alright chingus, here's your bet "come hug me!hugging.gif - how many hugs in total do you expect before the second last week (from ep 1 till ep 28) ?

10 - 15 hugs

15 - 20 hugs

20+ hugs

please note, hugging during danger scene because psycho appa or stranger stalker came at them with a hammer is not counted. hahahha.. :lol:

if you can accurately estimate the number of hugs -- you get to say yay! and we will give you a virtual hug. plus, you can change your DP to some hug.

if you lose, then change your DP to some football theme in honour of world cup. hahahahha... :lol:

10 - 15 hugs - @supergal99  @pad-hari  @Mik44 @lolly84   @stargazer187  @triplem @bebebisous33

15 - 20 hugs --  @USAFarmgirl lmangla

20 + hugs - @Meu87  @valentvcd

UPDATED: Poll

option 1: happy ending. after all that misery, we need to see OTP happy. if you think option A is possible, which one do you want from supergal99 options?

On 6/2/2018 at 3:01 PM, supergal99 said:

Hey u event organiser should do a poll:

A. Happy muak muak ending

B. Sweet wedding ending

C. Live happily ever after with babies ending

option 2: sad sad sad ending where we will cry buckets of tears and vow never to see another melo on MBC or see the writer's work again. what kind of sad? either one or both die. one of them ends up going mad in assylum. some favourite sad characters get all killed off. both of them have guilt complex and go mad slowly. or the old kdrama favourites, one of them gets some disease.... so many sad options for writer to choose from!

option 3: happy goodbye. they will hug and say "bye bye bye". both of them will be free from this miserable tragic past and instead move on with their lives. she will make a movie with a hot fella and fall in love during filming and make their shipping fans super happy. meanwhile, he will go hunt murderers and thieves with judo girl and smile lots. yea, you know which one is my pick right? hahahaha...

option 1: happy ending @valentvcd  @bebebisous33 @Mik44  @triplem @stargazer187 @supergal99 @lolly84 @USAFarmgirl @turtlegirl

option 2: no one yet!

option 3: me! lmangla

now with ajusshi cop dying, maybe we will see more deaths. :( feel like it will be one character after another at this stage.... is a happy ending still possible in such scenarios?

and for those celebrating birthday in july...

Uh oh.. @Lmangla me have yet to watch the full episode. (Busy rooting for England last nite for the world cup:huh:).

I think should be 4 hugs based on the clips i saw last nite.:sweat_smile:

@Lmangla i suggest we make our lives easier...take it as 4 hugs unless some chingus protest...hahaha....:yum: i bet tonite if we have hugs they should be under the 'fear' category...:confounded:

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

now with ajusshi cop dying, maybe we will see more deaths. :(

:sweatingbullets:I bet shrimp bro might sacrifice himself to get rid of pyscho appa to save everyone.. (ok sound abit absurd??)  Ahh.. ok ok i better get back to work...heee....

#addictedtobetting

kekekek... yea if there's danger, then those hugs today won't count @supergal99.. kekekek..

so am hoping shrimp bro will be alive as well but who knows -- just feels like some more characters will not make it. maybe judo girl or uniform's police friend?  :(

Huh ? @Lmangla judo gal?? Omo.. she has no "meat" to sacrifice ... ahh.. i mean her role not meaty enough so far...hahaaa... so itz kinda off if she is The One...:tounge_wink:

Archived