[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* @triplem  wah... i saved my 5 pratas...*phew!*

(Good job PDnim)

Eh eh... why?? @Lmangla wae ?? *scratch head* hahahaaaa...

kekeke... so were you going to throw pratas only if there was no kiss? and I agree with @triplem, your DP is like headlights blinking on highway. hahahahha... :D

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... so were you going to throw pratas only if there was no kiss? and I agree with @triplem, your DP is like headlights blinking on highway. hahahahha... :D

Oh oh... *whisper* u wan me to throw pratas at triplem ya ? Hahahaaaa.. :yum:

Lai lai @triplem over here!!

Spoiler

rL7Telv.jpg

**Mission completed**

bUCXlEt.jpg

:blink:back to staring...

BRyaBTu.jpgnay..  juz kidding...

1 minute ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: cliffhanger

Psycho junior vs hot cop

Psycho junior vs hot psycho cop

I think Namu lost it... I wonder how psycho junior will flee... Bcs when Nak Won in danger I really afraid of what Namu can do...

Just now, Lilona said:

I think Namu lost it... I wonder how psycho junior will flee... Bcs when Nak Won in danger I really afraid of what Namu can do...

He may sacrifice his life for Nak Won, he loves her so much yes - I think that he lost it too ..

His eyes were really scary at the end,

We've seen glimpses of Na Moo's darkness before, when he destroyed the mirror with his fist, when he went after the criminal and later interrogated him, when he watched the documentary/news report....but this one is the darkest. I hope he won't cross a line he can't uncross :(

11 minutes ago, Lilona said:

There is a preview ya? My screen froze.:wacko:

Mmmm.. yap the way he 'stare' at psycho jnr ...he is 'hot' --> angry:confounded:

VISPEnP.jpg

10 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

He may sacrifice his life for Nak Won, he loves her so much yes - I think that he lost it too ..

His eyes were really scary at the end,

11 minutes ago, juhli said:

omo, this is the darkest version of Dojin

:wacko: yap yap ...i miss my uniform hottie (er er .. as in his uniform) ever since he turned into  hot cop is super scary ...wawawaaaa...:cry:

ottoke @Lmangla no more uniform to ogle at --> supermelo for me.... *whisper* erhm  btw the way i forgot to check with u -- yr dat curry what flavour? Spicy n hot?? I cannot tahan ops i mean cannot take too spicy stuff...:grimace: yum yum yr pratas making me hungry...:tounge_wink:

6 minutes ago, juhli said:

We've seen glimpses of Na Moo's darkness before, when he destroyed the mirror with his fist, when he went after the criminal and later interrogated him, when he watched the documentary/news report....but this one is the darkest. I hope he won't cross a line he can't uncross :(

Even this stupid villain was scared of him :P

I became scared a bit too ..

Archived