[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

Come-And-Huge-Me.jpg11f099e42459bef935c2c4f21fdd1ffd.gifhqdefault.jpg

If only the waves could carry our past far out to sea...  Than maybe there could be an US instead of you & me...

Instead of this drama becoming easier to watch in hopes of DJ & JY being able to move forward it's like one step forward and two steps back.  It's a bit agonizing and hard to see just how much they really love each other.  Yet like a shadow that's always with them there is this lingering feeling as if there is a valley between them that's full of regret, fear and the past.  Neither seeming to have the courage to cross that bridge although every part of them desperately wants too... 

I don't believe it's just the inexperience although that's part of it for sure. The sweetest part! :wub:  I think it's more about what they have been through and what they endured together and even more apart without each other.  It's kind of like going through a war  holding onto one person for dear life facing a horror to cruel to imagine.  And then having that one and only person ripped from your side in the middle of the night.  Missing someone who became the world to you so much yet not being able to be together because of simply who you are...

It's no wonder they are so afraid...

That feeling of if you have never had it than you don't know what your missing. 

And the fear in how do you survive if they should be taken from you like before.

I want you but I'm afraid to let go and really have you..

For in just my loving you... It cost you everything...

His greatest fear, how do I protect her from the known & unknown...

After watching NM/DJ growing from a boy to a man for a while now it's as if standing there in the picture alone above in every way he is grown up and achieved what for some would be impossible.  Not just in surviving his past but in pouring his whole self into becoming a police officer but even more excelling at it with honor. 

Yet somehow seeing him tonight it was as if I could see that young NM there within his eyes it's like his body grew but his mind and heart were like a child's.  That stood still through time.  Even later watching him so full of fear not only in facing his own feelings for JY drinking so much water I thought he would bust.  Not just the fear of rides but of everything I actually felt myself hurting for him when he couldn't find JY.  He needs much more than a hug he needs a lifetime full of them...

It's almost as if normal emotions of smiles, happiness, laughter and even being able to just let go has been held back for so long locked up within himself.  Afraid to do the wrong thing, to say the wrong thing, fear upon fear built over time so much to the point he is afraid to even believe in happiness or that he deserves any.  One can't even imagine living as a child in a home where every step you take is like walking on egg shells.  What could he do but survive in the only way he knew how.  

The kiss didn't come, but it's no surprise that it should come slowly.  More than likely he has thought about, dreamed about it what boy or man in love doesn't?  

The view tonight I loved the most was of NM sitting all alone on that island.   Looking out into the sea missing NW so much you could see it and feel it even the sight of her would have been more than he could have hoped.  For Then and now just being able to see her in front of him or beside him is so overwhelming. 

He said it best she is paradise...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, elizabeth said:

I'm thinking NM probably hit his dad with the hammer to save NW. I have a feeling that the evil reporter is trying to dig up that missing piece and use it against NM in the later episodes to make him look like the psychopath/serial killer does run in the blood and she's trying to make NM look like he's just as crazy as his dad. But who know what's gonna happen because HM already hit her with the hammer or was it the stalker guy and they tried to make it look like it was HM?

fairly sure that would be the stalker guy..

what's the point in stressing family, bringing in stalker and showing HM was never a bad guy... him protecting his younger sis.. his guilt over hurting NW... he is a good guy who feels unwanted

17 hours ago, supergal99 said:
17 hours ago, triplem said:

Nak Won , just grab him & kiss him . Just show him how it’s done 

Oooi.. triplem..Choy!  Uri soda gal also 'virgin' la.. (times 2 difficulty level in this thread here tsk... ):P  

See --> Lock eyes already need fan fan ah... hahahaaa:tounge_wink:

This is MBC (maybe beach cannot) hahaha... :lol:the neighbour thread is TvN (tonite very naughty)... hahahaaaa...

LOL... well this drama is called "come hug me" for a reason. :yum:  it is all about the hugging. no kissing @triplem... maybe if it was called "come kiss me", there would be kisses instead? :tounge_wink:. hahahah... so how many hugs do we have people after this week's episode? .... @supergal99 ~ LOL at the channel meanings. .. but since this is MBC, they won't release the kiss (unlike tvn which always spoils the fun in a preview) and so we can all collectively gasp and squeal when it does happen. just hope they don't get interrupted by some psycho danger when they are just about to kiss.....

Erhm... mmm.. @Lmangla u worrying about some psycho danger while i worry that soda gal will jump out of the car... :sweatingbullets:wawawawaaa... coz i am betting 5 pratas (with triplem)  on next week sure kiss on this MBC thread (Must Be Car kiss *whisper* or shake shake :glasses:)

8XjHSII.jpg

(Inside the car cannot run off ya? Ya.)

:) soompi article:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/28/come-hug-undateables-neck-neck-viewership-ratings/

With the return of MBC’s “Come and Hug Me” to normal scheduling, viewership ratings are in for a shake-up!

See Also: Jang Ki Yong And Jin Ki Joo Enjoy Romantic Date In "Come And Hug Me"

According to Nielsen Korea, the June 28 episodes of MBC’s “Come and Hug Me” achieved 2.6 percent and 4.5 percent nationwide viewership ratings 

:)MBC IG updates:

------------------------------

Poke @stargazer187

Spoiler

Ops.. my new DP..heee.. inspired by 

*dum~~*

Visual clue::tounge_wink:

NfMaW34.jpg

Hahahaaa... ok ok juz kidding ah... 

Last nite i was busy flipping roti pratas while recapping --> thatz why i have got more muscles now.

:grimace:

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... well this drama is called "come hug me" for a reason. :yum:  it is all about the hugging. no kissing @triplem... maybe if it was called "come kiss me", there would be kisses instead? :tounge_wink:. hahahah... so how many hugs do we have people after this week's episode? .... @supergal99 ~ LOL at the channel meanings. .. but since this is MBC, they won't release the kiss (unlike tvn which always spoils the fun in a preview) and so we can all collectively gasp and squeal when it does happen. just hope they don't get interrupted by some psycho danger when they are just about to kiss.....

You know what we should have bet on? How long they can stare at each other....gahhhh.... I mean it is already eps 10, as much as I adore how beautiful the OTP's eyes and skin are ,  this was me watching them count down their cinderella moment.

tumblr_m8hcnogaY11qcwyxho1_400.gif

I hope @supergal99 wins her 5 pratas. I am not holding out much hope

OTP aside, highlight of the eps  was that Park was killed , I call that poetic justice. I doubt it's Hyun Moo, most likely the father's protege / admirer. The way she was provoking the father , it felt like she asked to be strangled as well. But anyhow good riddance. However I hope they will find out that the sunbae detective is double faced. So sick that he pretends to be so nice in front of Na Moo. 

And in this episode we find out that MW killed someone too - his parents' murderer out of self defense. I think that still bothers him till this day, one of the reasons why he is so uptight all the time.

This one eps a week is really killing momentum....

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

You know what we should have bet on? How long they can stare at each other....gahhhh.... I mean it is already eps 10, as much as I adore how beautiful the OTP's eyes and skin are ,  this was me watching them count down their cinderella moment.

OTP aside, highlight of the eps  was that Park was killed , I call that poetic justice. I doubt it's Hyun Moo, most likely the father's protege / admirer. The way she was provoking the father , it felt like she asked to be strangled as well. But anyhow good riddance. However I hope they will find out that the sunbae detective is double faced. So sick that he pretends to be so nice in front of Na Moo. 

And in this episode we find out that MW killed someone too - his parents' murderer out of self defense. I think that still bothers him till this day, one of the reasons why he is so uptight all the time.

This one eps a week is really killing momentum....

Loved this thank you @triplem

1480579019367giphy.gif

1 hour ago, triplem said:

*cough~~*.. erhm..erhm ..erhmm.. triplem... ooiyoo.. u really sound very thirsty...hahahaa .. :lol:

Actually i really admire their staring skills ..not easy ya u know... if not u try this with yr hubby:

Spoiler

2mOHgGT.jpg

*giddy... giddy...* me looking at this scene...super giddy

:unsure:

ok chill.. come to think of it.. 'staring' - is pretty useful in dating...:grimace: *dum~~*

:blink:Stare -> Shoot -> Win soft toy -> plus win yr gal

4saN3Ph.jpg

NBNa7ko.jpg

BytB4v5.jpg

Not forgetting the eyebrow dance:rolleyes: to charm yr gal (he did it 2 times!! *wah faint*)

Spoiler

duMn003.jpg

Ok ok seriously.. sad to say uri OTP is unlike other kdrama OTP. .. I dont major in psychology but i think itz not easy for them to juz 'kiss n forget' those tragic moments that are scarring them for life...wawawaaaa... :sweatingbullets: uh oh... i sound too serious... *dum dum dum*

Ok chill! I am still betting 5 pratas on the Car Kiss heee...:wub:

We got our otp being happy and smiling on their date. I had butterfly in my tummy :wub: I think it is natural that they are careful about each other and moving slowly. they had suffer great deal. but they are each other anchor. without each other they would not have manage to get where they are now. they have manage to get closer, so i feel a part of me belive an happy ending for them. to me this episode show that stuff happen without their control so it would not be any help being apart. I think they are stronger together protecting and comforting each other. Beside no matter where they are they manage to find each other again. 

So reporter Park got a brutal ending...  some part of me is happy we do not need to see her more. but I feel we are in for the biggest battle before we reach the end. 

8 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 that is such a sexy hug. I was squealing over it! I wonder what happen after the camera pulls away? :lol: 

@triplem seriously, like I suspected, it would be the ending scene. She cant run away @supergal99 the door is locked. Hahaha. She just have to face him foward and muakkkkkk.

:glasses: *cough cough*  u noticed the "reaction" of soda gal ya? She kinda 'jerk' abit.. oh gosh i am not sure what word to use ...Hahaaaa... :grimace:

Omy stargazer187, the car door is locked ? Ok great... save my 5 pratas heeee:tounge_wink:

5 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Since I'm so productive this morning.. haha.. special eye brow dance smiling gifsets!

Ahhh.. pls be more productive like this everyday ..hahahaha...:yum: *whisper* i think this thread is kinda quiet...*dum~~*

Ok ok chill.. spotted some imbc enews.

:blink: actually i cant believe uri hottie 1.87m tall but can only ride on carousels...*sigh* (ok ok sorray hottie... not everyone like 'horrors' .. heeee:P)

[M play] 'Come and give me a hug'  ♥ Jincy Juju amusement park Date revealed! "Wow ~ I was surprised!"

2018-06-29 12:05

Spoiler

The MBC drama 'Come on and Hug' was released on a super close makeup video.

Namdaekyun (tree + paradise) which made a full-fledged date like a lover and enjoyed the audience's heart. Let's follow their amusement park dating scene.

YfHFsgrEiS3r636658703068311804.png
CrjlF0d6HtBH636658703207067132.png
ub5cGkNoyAsB636658703347853788.png
YnY8c4AgXa1a636658703486609116.png

On that day, at the shooting site of the amusement park, the long - term found a playground that runs 360 degrees and grabbed a surprised heart, saying that it was ridiculous. When VJ asked me what he felt like playing on the rides, he smiled and smiled and said, "I can not get it, I can not, I'm surprised." And he said, "This is really scary" I could not.

wCfKoEM.jpg

Spoiler

L0EjKd4RclsI636658704037255260.png

In the end, Dojin and Jae-yi came to ride carousel behind scary rides.While Jinju can not conceal her sadness that she can not get on the mega swing, he is very excited to ride a carousel. "I liked the ride, but I did not get one," he said. I want to ride! "

Cr mbc

:relaxed: oh finally.. therez an upbeat OST

YT vid on the full event:

:)Enews article on the event:

Huh Jun-ho - Janggi-Jinji - Jongjoon Yun - Kim Kyungnam was prepared to pay back the love of viewers 
UDXH6J22Aywi636659455041665940.jpg

Spoiler

d5DItBOYOfVB636659455104168340.jpgLZPvMw3Dziau636659455182296340.jpgSxMoDi2xJfJ3636659455249017652.jpg3w1b3CkrWvXf636659455304801044.jpg2bLirJgcaCdg636659455362772020.jpgFfAtz5wumg0U636659455409023796.jpg

Spoiler

The main characters of 'Come and Hug', Huh Jun-ho, Jang-Yong-Jin Ji-hoo, Yun Jonghoon and Kim Kyung Nam gathered together. At the "Tsuntain Tsuntain Event" held at MBC Plaza on the 27th, they delivered their coffee and ice cream to their drama fans and thanked them. 

On the 30th, the photo shows 'Hurry up and I'll hold you with Tsutan Tsutan ~' along with the banner Huh Joon-ho, Jang-yong-Jin-ki, Yun Jong-hoon and Kim Kyung-nam posing with coffee and ice cream with their face stickers. 

At this time, Huh Jun-ho, Jang-yong-Jin-ki, Yoon Jong-hoon and Kim Kyung-nam seemed to be a little nervous, but it was the back door that they could not stop laughing because of the tension. 

Especially, Huh Jun-ho said, "Do you want coffee? I would like to have ice cream, "he said, kindly asking for coffee and ice cream, and long-term-Jin Ji-hoo-Yun Jong-hoon-Kim Kyung-nam responded freely to fans' autographs and requests for self-help. 

Thanks to the 'Tsutan Ttukdan Event', the 300 people that were prepared within 30 minutes from the start of the event have been exhausted, and Huh Jun-ho, Jangyong Yong, Jinki State, Yun Jonghoon and Kim Kyung Nam have finished the event with great enthusiasm. 

"Come and Hug me" was a chance to talk directly with the fans who love drama. Thanks to the many people who came, the actors made memories that are precious. "" I thank the viewers who came to me in the hot weather. 

Netizens in the "Tsuntain Tsutan Event" are responding to the following questions: "Let's hug it," "It's best to walk," "Let's walk the flower path all the way forward," and "I can not help it!". 

On the other hand, 'Come and Hug' will be broadcast on Wednesday, April 4, at 10pm: ep. 21-22. 

Cr imbc.com

On 6/29/2018 at 10:51 AM, supergal99 said:

coz i am betting 5 pratas (with triplem)  on next week sure kiss on this MBC thread (Must Be Car kiss *whisper* or shake shake :glasses:)

(Inside the car cannot run off ya? Ya.)

23 hours ago, triplem said:

That's the question I wonder right now: What is going to happen after this? 

gif_come_and_hug_me.gif

My wish: Kiss!!! Kiss!!! Kiss!!! :wub:

What I really think :(: A phone call interrupting the moment (from her brother, from the police station to tell him about the journalist...)

2 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

What I really think :(: A phone call interrupting the moment (from her brother, from the police station to tell him about the journalist...)

:blink: omggg... noooo... andwae... !!!

wawawaaa:huh:

YafAKQj.jpg

(do that = kiss her)

NM7fHh4.jpg

Ok chill... some cute fancams of soda gal..heee:P poke @pad-hari

Cto

Spoiler

:wub:Soompi article

Jang Ki Yong Shares His Thoughts About His “Come And Hug Me” Co-Star Jin Ki Joo

On 6/30/2018 at 10:09 AM, stargazer187 said:

He's even cuter with that stuffed animal, awww

:grimace: monkey (god) should be your favourite? Heee..

oa4YCUT.jpg

:wub:ship..ship...sheep...sheep :P(ow..woooo..)

AhX1Ro9.jpg

yess.. this 'croak croak' scene the cutest:blush:

UBT9x3B.jpg

*croak*

:grimace: this IG updates come with some captions in korean:

Oh gosh.. uri hottie updated his IG - heavy rain:unsure:. Wonder if the weather might have an impact on the shooting??

Mmm...of all the OSTs, i m liking this OST 4 "Yesterday" the most:

Archived