Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

12 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Yes I would love it if they become the next Song-Song couple but I do agree that YSJ is too young (not the age because I don't mind their age diff), career wise. That same goes with SHS, both actors are on the peak of their career so I'll be here silently praying they just date even in secret hahaha XD I'll find my way on finding it out anyways mwahahaha

They would definitely make a cute couple.  The age difference between YSG and SHS is 4 years and 4 months.  My wife and I share almost the exact same age difference with she being the older as well.  I would definitely ship them but if so, I hope it does not turn into a big media circus.  Relationships are hard enough without the lens of social media and the press dogging your every move.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Usually photos of leads together and by together "just the two of them" only on wrap uo party are rare gems. I don't know why but I guess its a norm by kdrama world not to have their leads on one photo together.

I've been hurt by so many wrap up party photos with all my fave leads missing in action. Mostly their faces are posted together with their young counterparts.  :(

I know because i didnt get my dose of SHS and SH two years ago at their wrap up party too. All we got was them with the child actors hahaha.

But because I happened to see the Gangnam ID leads photos in their wrap up party on IG that's why I'm expecting a little bit more for our 3017 team 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, dftio said:

I found 2 friends! And I'm sure its not just us.

I am desperately trying to keep level headed, but that photo! All their last few sweet and natural (acting) moments together. Sighhhh... if only it was MORE than just amazing acting skills. I don't mind if they do a Song-Song couple and get married a few years later :lol: Too bad YSJ is just too young at the moment, really doesn't seem like he is at that stage to date or settle down.

But how can you not ship them when they just match SO well!

@dftio Yay for shipper chingus! :D:D You read my mind re: if they do a Song-Song couple :phew: I'm a v. patient person (okay, not really when it comes to these things :joy:) I agree, they're at what looks like a sudden peak in their careers, so it's okay for them to wait lol.

@bonuibonui Haha, it's okay. My laptop finally decided to let me see it and I already saw it on IG a few weeks ago. Woohoo, get them detective skills working bwahahaha! 

I know I've said it many times before, but I'm so in love with this couple. :wub::wub::wub:

@BlueNotes Omg, I didn't think that you'd look up their compatibility, too! *high five* 

Edited by anjuliet
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

They would definitely make a cute couple.  The age difference between YSG and SHS is 4 years and 4 months.  My wife and I share almost the exact same age difference with she being the older as well.  I would definitely ship them but if so, I hope it does not turn into a big media circus.  Relationships are hard enough without the lens of social media and the press dogging your every move.

Agree! Don't forget about knetz....scary! 

I really love your post and how sweet the two of you. I hope someday my future husband and I could find a bonding time by watching dramas we both love. Especially kdramas, I hope to find a husband who would pamper my kdrama addiction hahaha. 

6 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I know because i didnt get my dose of SHS and SH two years ago at their wrap up party too. All we got was them with the child actors hahaha.

But because I happened to see the Gangnam ID leads photos in their wrap up party on IG that's why I'm expecting a little bit more for our 3017 team 

Yes that drama broke the norm. I'm with you in hoping 3017 does too.

Come one YSJ and SHS. Bring us the photo hahahaha XD

Withdrawal syndrome finally kicking off and I have not yet watched the last two episodes!!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

OK. I am off to bed! But leaving you all with this....

MSeWuB.gif

Run , Ajusshi, Run!

And I have to pity SHS during this scene. She is speaking like a thousand words a second as she reads the letter and tries to explain to WJ why she is staying. Gah. It must have been a nightmare for her in memorising the lines. LOL.

EDIT: Couldn't resist. I would have gaped like a goldfish if I saw WJ dressed so finely.

iti8rw.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Agree! Don't forget about knetz....scary! 

I really love your post and how sweet the two of you. I hope someday my future husband and I could find a bonding time by watching dramas we both love. Especially kdramas, I hope to find a husband who would pamper my kdrama addiction hahaha. 

Thanks so much.  I was very lucky to  find my "pretty noona who buys me food."  We have been married for thirty-four years.  I always wish that for Kdramas like "Thirty But Seventeen," that the couples live long, happy relationships like my wife and I.  Good luck in finding your Mr. Gong. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

Thanks so much.  I was very lucky to  find my "pretty noona who buys me food."  We have been married for thirty-four years.  I always wish that for Kdramas like "Thirty But Seventeen," that the couples live long, happy relationships like my wife and I.  Good luck in finding your Mr. Gong. 

@larrysouth That is simply amazing! :wub: Not a lot of people actually have what you and your wife has. You are both lucky, indeed. You guys give me hope. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I am so glad that I did NOT watch the promo--all that angst would have wrecked the sweet story for me.  (But I'm just one of those who doesn't need the extra stress!)  The DramaMilk re-caps made me so happy, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the final episode with subs. 

This is the most healing and affirming drama; there were so many things that I needed to hear and that I want to remember to apply to my own life.  It's rare that I re-watch a drama but I surely plan to do so with 3017--it's just that good.  

I've been a Soompi lurker for a long time and it was 3017 that finally made me join because I had things I couldn't resist saying.  Most of my theories were at least a little off the mark but I enjoyed thinking about them.

Thanks to everyone who posted and shared here.  I have had so much fun!  :wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

This has been a heart-fluttering drama — the first and only one so far to have such a “crescendo” effect on me. It did not have to resort to elaborate, glossy devices to strike a chord and stand out. Such a labour of love, with so many precious nuggets of wisdom and inspiration. I felt so rich and grateful at the end of this journey. I will remember this drama for a very long time. I hope the cast and crew know how deeply people appreciate this piece of work and are proud to say to others that they contributed to the sincere storytelling.

• Like 16

I swear this drama has one of the quickest turnarounds with regards to having the English subs out. Usually it's out really late at night, but it's now ready. 

I agree with everything @Dingy Conk said. This drama is a rare gem and I will remember it for a very long time. I'm glad the actors took on their respective roles when they did and they just all gelled together so naturally and without any hint of awkwardness showing through. 

I've learned so much from watching this. I'm really happy I watched this when I did and go through all the emotions with you all. Saranghae :wub:

Now if only there's someone like Mr. Gong *sigh* 

Edited by anjuliet
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

.....I've learned so much from watching this. I'm really happy I watched this when I did and go through all the emotions with you all. Saranghae :wub:

As silly as it sounds, it really was such a pleasure to cry my way through episode 14 with everyone!  Somehow that was a really good and really refreshing thing to do.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I am soo sad because it end it today. But I am so happy with the final episode. It has been a long time since I was so happy with a drama. Enjoy it totally.  

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, thistle said:

As silly as it sounds, it really was such a pleasure to cry my way through episode 14 with everyone!  Somehow that was a really good and really refreshing thing to do.

@thistle It IS a healing drama, just like what YSJ and Paul Ahn said. The tears helped release and relieve bottled up emotions (for me), and yes, it felt good to have cried with you all. 

• Like 8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT4oclDC7oOGPIRmulTbH2986.jpg?w=714&h=402mqdefault.jpg

From beginning  to end this drama has been one that a viewer could relax and even count on in a way.  For myself after a long day lean on in knowing there would be some laughter, romance,family & friendships, and a very large amount of courage in finding ones self again.  A sense of newness that brought to mind the simple & sweetness of love when everything inside you is tingling and you don't even fully understand why...

I was thankful the moment I saw this OTP in the same room with matching PJ's on and I won't lie when I saw those gold bands around their fingers my heart felt relief that there would be no open ending when it came to their relationship.  They were all grown up now, happy, married and looking out sharing the same window and like a modern day part miracle/part fairy tale romance. 

Would be sharing the future.

Together as one..

A first love that survived the test of time in their hearts and in their minds. 

What a beautiful story of how powerful love is and it showed not only in this couple but in all the characters that surrounded them.

That having people to love whom love you can give you the courage, strength and faith to not only face your fears but make possible what once seemed and felt impossible...

• Like 13