Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

23 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Omg guys see this!!!

The pd seriously trolled us. Giving us none of these 3 photos that he know we all surely wanted to see 

Bad PD-nim!!! Hhahaha

So on the last episode we have lots of kisses than we could hope for. I really love these two. I do wonder why PD-nim choose that one picture rather than these new pictures because its more natural but I guess it fits well in the original story. Love it <3

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, millicom said:

There was just one thing that bothered me... the house was sold and the money remained untouched. None of it went to the payment of hospital bills?  Does that make sense at all?

When the house was sold, Uncle already died. Aunt may not feel responsible in taking care of SR or maybe aunt was also suffering depression from the divorce, uncle's death, and also with a baby on her womb. She sell the house because she couldn't take care of it. 

SR even said when she learned that the money was not used, she said that they could have used it for paying the hospital. But because everyone goes through something, sometimes we lost the right mind to think and what to prioritize. That is why aunt was also living her 11 years with guilt and regret. :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, millicom said:

There was just one thing that bothered me... the house was sold and the money remained untouched. None of it went to the payment of hospital bills?  Does that make sense at all?

Exactly what I have been thinking... the aunt sold the house but kept the money. On the other hand, she refused to pay the bills for WSR. Honestly, this felt stupid... The drama was good but it definitely had some flaws. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Exactly what I have been thinking... the aunt sold the house but kept the money. On the other hand, she refused to pay the bills for WSR. Honestly, this felt stupid... The drama was good but it definitely had some flaws. 

I think she decided to wash her hands off SR after uncle died. But after selling the house she felt guilty to use it for herself. Yet she didn't want to pay for her hospital bills because she clearly wanted to run away from her responsibility to look after her 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Have you guys seen the latest pic of the OTP? The wedding pic on the swing, KISSING!!??

It was not shown in the drama...OMG!!

I wish I know how to post pic here..aisshhh

SBS robbed us from that scene..they omit the wrong scene..aishhh..

@Dramanoona..please summon Sohn now but to the people in SBS..

p/s..I hope, against all hope there will be special episode or something with all the scenes they have omitted..

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, inna75 said:

Have you guys seen the latest pic of them? The wedding pic on the swing, KISSING!!??

It was not shown in the drama...OMG!!

I wish I know how to post pic here..aisshhh

I posted above I guess no one saw except one hahahaha. I suggest summoning that scary red woman 

I think all went crazy everyone is reposting that photo on IG 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Let's prolong this,... this,... whatever this warm feeling it is inside of us by putting up clips of your favorite scenes (with subs preferred), ok Chingoos?  No limits! :) 

EDIT

And feel free to tell us why that moment or the words or the scene is special to you - for me, Woo-Jin's reply is so perfect here, and to see him mope and cry after saying the brave 'right thing' for his love, well, it was just too perfect but something I've longed to hear at times in my life - "choose what you feel is the best for you", but with such warmth and true selflessness. :innocent:

EDIT

And if any of you fans want to start a shipper thread for this couple, 꽁설 (Ggong Seol***) couple ( see here for examples ), please do! This whole drama thread is pretty much their shipper thread because they are in practically every post, so I don't really see a need, but if anyone does, I'll be supportive.

***Ggong is just the 1st syllable of Gong Woo-Jin's name with a hard ㄱ sound.

***Seol is a play on Woo Seo-Ri's name from the k-drama's most famous word for 'heart flutter', 설레다

@meechuttso Love what you wrote about one of your favorite moments :wub: I really want to know where to find someone like Mr. Gong, but alas maybe in my next life?? *I'll post about mine when I've had the chance to really think about it - I have so many!

I was actually looking for their shipper thread and I'm (still) surprised that no one has set one up. I still have a lot of work to do in regards to getting screenshots from all the eps. :sweatingbullets: Oh no! :scream: I will have to watch the whole series again for an indefinite period time to do this! :o;)

Mr. Gong's last name reminded me of Gong Seung Yeon's and how Lee Jong Hyun used '0' to represent her last name on a couple keychain he made for her during their WGM stint. I used to have 0WJ<3WSR displayed on my IG bio :D I'll have to add it back after I post this!

i have seen on IG them being referred to as JongSun couple. I've just had another look at the shippers' paradise link and omg... I'm tempted to. :sweatingbullets:

Hahahaha, love being referred to as a stoogette! :joy:

@inna75 @Ni Wen @m-sq You all have expressed all the feels I have for this drama beautifully. Thank you :wub: I thought it was Tuesday today when I woke up and then that sad feeling took over when I realized that it was Wednesday and that the drama finished yesterday. I'm missing them so much! :tears::tears::tears: 

Alas, I have to do some more adulting now, so see you all on the flip side. :)

Edited by anjuliet
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Ni Wen said:

I posted above I guess no one saw except one hahahaha. I suggest summoning that scary red woman 

I think all went crazy everyone is reposting that photo on IG 

Heheh..my comp is hvg prob downloading pics..I just saw your post chinggu but there is another one, where both OTP kissed each other....yes.. I would unleash the lady in red dress soon..hahahaha

The fans are frantic in my IG..everyone is practically cursing..hahahahha

EDITED

I would just post here so that my post will not seen as continuous..hehehe

@anjuliet @dftio..thank you for the compliment..hehehe..it wasnt much though but I felt the need to ramble about it after watching the subbed. One thing for sure, this will be another drama that I will be repeatedly binged watch whenever I feel the need to cry or feel good. Actually, this OTP reminded me of Pride and Prejudice (not the movie but the drama series produced in 1995..and yes, I do watch old dramas..hehehe). In particular the second couple, Jane and Mr Bingley. There was this one scene after Mr Bingley proposed, Jane's father commented that he was willing to accept Mr Bingley's proposal for Jane because he thought they are so suited of each other since they both are so good nature. He further commented that he wont be surprised if both are them will be out of money soon since they are both too good nature which makes them too trusting and innocent. GWJ and WSR reminded me of them. They are both good nature but them being swindled or outwit might be a bit far fetched since both of them will protect each other, no matter what (ref: the Director with the booger mole scene and the Festival President scene, both of which GWJ protected WSR at all cause and the scene at the club where WSR protected GWJ at all cause). Even WSR's aunt could not dare to stay away that long before admitting the truth. Like others, I think she could not find the heart to run away just like that and left those two without any answers since they both were so determined to pursue for the truth. This is how much I LOVE this couple. Their innocence, good nature, their positive insights, their soft and gentle heart..If there is a  real couple like that, I bet despite all the bad circumstances, they will grow old together striving each one of them together and they will be loved by others unconditionally..

@meechuttso..as per you request (but I need to apologise since I dont know how to insert any media despite my many attempts..hehehe..let me just describe them, ok..hehehe), I have two scenes actually that have the most impact on me:

1. Scene when GWJ stopped WSR in the middle of the intersection when she ran off to catch what she thought was her uncle (I think it was episode 3 or 4). See, in most drama, when the male lead did that, they were motivated by anger and the fact that they wanted to protect the female lead. The usual outcome is either they hugged in the middle, after which the male lead will yell at the female lead for being so reckless or the male lead will yell before that, expressing his concern through anger. But in this drama, the PD nim decided to do something unusual. GWJ stopped her, looking petrified and practically begging her not to run after the supposedly uncle "or you will die". And he begged with that gentle voice that sounded both genuinely worried  and scared something might happen to her, despite he was not that happy with her at that time. That scene actually hooked me to watch the drama. After that scene, I could not get myself to miss any of the episodes and even decided to watch it live. It is the scene that tells me this male lead is someone so gentle and actually loves this girl, but he just dont know it yet. I was so looking fwd to see how they developed after that.

2. The letter reading scene where GWJ narrates how he first met her. I think I've explained this in my previous posts. The scene was well-expressed with YSJ's soothing and gentle voice and the wordings were simple but  full of impact..And the image of both of them reading and writing the letters appear one after another symbolises how they fill each other's void actually. This is the scene that makes my tears flow effortlessly..even now I still cry whenever I watched this scene or even remember it..

Apart from these two, all of the scenes are incredible too. Of course I love the kissing scenes, the scenes where they are together, but these two scenes I've mentioned will linger in my mind for a long, long time..:love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I do agree it's sufficient in here with those existing posts like what @meechuttso said but still it doesn't hurt to have another room. Thanks girl for the effort. :D

Maybe I shouldn't have? A moment of madness, I swear. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Maybe I shouldn't have? A moment of madness, I swear. :sweatingbullets:

Nah it's not! :heart:

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Final BTS

Ahhh yang se jong is so funny in these bts always making these cute funny faces. I hope this not the final one. We are supposed to have one more :huh:

What did he say after the kiss bts?

I'm so sorry didn't realise I posted continuously. 

Edited by Ni Wen
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1