[Drama 2018] Thirty But Seventeen, 서른이지만열일곱입니다

meechuttso

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they end with a voice over by WJ. I swear he can read a book and I will listen to him even if I don't understand what he said.

And yes, they are married! With a photo and rings and the last fadeout of them waving from the skylight.

Three quick kisses which look so natural.

I AM AT  PEACE. ALL THE WORRIES FOR NOTHING!

NO MYO-WA from me but SARANG-HAE!

4 minutes ago, dftio said:

They did get married! YAY

But where's our kiss??:(

I was hoping for a kiss like at the overpass, but I'll take whatever we got! :wub:

Oh my goodness, I gotta hand it to 3017 writernim, had us all worrying for nothing. 

This is the best kdrama for me ever! 

Guys we got our last kiss!!! So cute and fits perfectly the drama !

This drama was amazing !!! One of the best romcom for me!! It was an amazing ride with those beautiful and talented actors !!

Thank you guys for the fun and see you in another forum as well !! 

What a beautiful ending! And to tie it in they actually stand out through the REAL roof window in the house overlooking the staff outside the house. Makes everything feel like reality rather than a drama.

Love that their last filming scene was their wedding photo shot too.

Oh my heart, so sad that its over but kudos to our 3017 team. Tastefully done!

I am going to miss you all! Tears of joy and sadness :tears:. Best 3017 family ever!

Ok..decided not to unleash the lady in red dress since the Writer and PD nim gave us everything we asked for

No Time Jump involving disappearance, No noble idiocy,

More overpass scene (I swear I will, at least, go up there just to feel the moments..hahaha)

Marriage and practically two bed scenes..hahaha (fine..i accept that supposedly bed scenes since this is after all a drama about 17 years old in 30 yrs old bodies)

And the last kiss...:heart:

But... it shows how much they are rushing to wrap up that there is no proper marriage proposal scene and I was hoping that there will be more kisses since everything was wrapped up the first 30 minutes of today's episode. There were so many instances which I wish GWJ would steal kisses..the way he stole kisses the first time they kissed..hehehe..well..wishful thinking..

But, then again..I am satisfied with the ending, to some degree...hehehe

To all of you recapping live here..kamsahanida!. To all the gif, videos provider, kamsahanida..you guys are awesome! :love:

It has been awesome with you guys..see you guys in the next drama...

p/s if just by chance, intsy wintsy chance, any of the PD team is lurking in this forum and read our requests (it did look like someone IS reading our comments from their side..hehehe) maybe, just maybe, we can have mini, mini episodes ala Playful Kiss of the OTP..I really want to see more of them..they are too damn cute together..MISS THEM ALREADY..even if only just ended like 10 minutes ago..hehehe..again..wishful thinking..but then again..who knows..*wink, wink* *chom, chom, chom*

So what didn't this drama have?

1. Someone opposing them as a couple.

2. Evil second leads (either male or female)

3. Dreaded seperation time-jump

4.Ending scene where they just stare at each other ala Goblin style.

We had a lead who actually listened and supported the female lead. Heck, he even encouraged her to go fulfill her dream even though it made him sad. And he apologised for not telling her why he didn't want to tell her about that smarmy music manager guy.

Everyone had a story - even the truck driver.

EDIT: Actually, I don;t mind them not having a big wedding (like Sec Kim). I think it suited them to have this bohemian style wedding because you are looking at two souls who should have met at 17 but met at 30.

PLUS it would just take too much to film a wedding and definitely there would have been leaks. Seeing the wedding photo was a pleasant surprise for me.

Like SR said, WJ was also frozen in time as a 17 year old like her after the accident.

MAAAAAN I can't believe it's over. (No more YSJ T__T)

I love how every character got healed at the end. But where was Ri an though? Hehe I was laughing when SR thought WJ was gonna propose. Haha I knew it. TR and SR would eventually perform together. It may not be at a big concert but it was meaningful for Seo ri to play there.

Also, it was so cute when they showed young Woo Jin and young Seo Ri at the window scene. Kind of gave a visual on how cutesy they can be if they got together when they were kids. I squealed when they showed them sleeping on the couch together. Soooo sweet! <3

I'm gonna miss this show. Everyone did a great job! *claps* Congrats to us for finishing it, too. I hope we may find the healing we all need, just like Seo Ri and Woo Jin. :)

18 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

And they end with a voice over by WJ. I swear he can read a book and I will listen to him even if I don't understand what he said.

And yes, they are married! With a photo and rings and the last fadeout of them waving from the skylight.

Three quick kisses which look so natural.

I AM AT  PEACE. ALL THE WORRIES FOR NOTHING!

NO MYO-WA from me but SARANG-HAE!

@Dramanoona I left a comment a few weeks ago on an IG fan page that YSJ needs to do an audiobook and I'll buy it just to listen to his voice. 

I just wish that they were holding hands on their wedding photo *sigh*. (Trying not to ship them, trying not to ship them...) :joy:

Oh, I can't wait to watch the English subs later tonight!

I guess we can say, no flipping of any objects but maybe do the dance of joy instead! :wub:

8 minutes ago, butwhatever said:

MAAAAAN I can't believe it's over. (No more YSJ T__T)

I love how every character got healed at the end. But where was Ri an though? Hehe I was laughing when SR thought WJ was gonna propose. Haha I knew it. TR and SR would eventually perform together. It may not be at a big concert but it was meaningful for Seo ri to play there.

Also, it was so cute when they showed young Woo Jin and young Seo Ri at the window scene. Kind of gave a visual on how cutesy they can be if they got together when they were kids. I squealed when they showed them sleeping on the couch together. Soooo sweet! <3

I'm gonna miss this show. Everyone did a great job! *claps* Congrats to us for finishing it, too. I hope we may find the healing we all need, just like Seo Ri and Woo Jin. :)

@butwhatever I love everything about this show. I really enjoyed watching this with you all here on this forum. Thank you for an awesome nine, ten weeks! I won't ever forget it. :wub::wub::wub:

What a beautiful ending!!!!! 

So excited to watch the last episode and rewatch again all the episode without dreading about long separations or not so noble -noble idiocy.

Can't believe it ends here but my love for it won't. One of the best romantic-childhood first love- drama EVER!

Look at uri WJ's awkward wedding photo shoot with SR. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing!!!

The kiss, well the show stays true from the very beginning. What an innocent couple. I do believe that in drama world, SR and WJ have and having kisses we could just imagine. But I just love how the show portays these two as innocent lovers so I have no complaints

I knew it SR was planning a trick of WJ. Well YSJ's crying scene is so good so I support SR so much for making him at least pay for his multiple attempt to leave.

Gossshhhh!!! I love this show so much!!!

I'm so happy with this ending that I forgot the depression and withdrawal I was going through earlier today. This ending is one of the best I've seen in K-dramas, I've avoided watching many endings more than once because they seemed too cliché, but this one? Smiles, smiles, smiles all the way. I'll definitely watch it again and again. 

Archived