[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

I succumbed and paid for access to the manhwa. The manhwa is quite good and I can picture PSJ and PMY as the characters. Even PSJ's friend (who happens to be the president) whereas PSJ is the vice president.

Looks like there is a mystery afoot (as hinted in the drama)

Totally looking forward to the drama!

• Like 3

Hello,

I am commenting on this thread for the first time.

have watched all the teasers and highlight of this drama and I have to say I am super excited for this drama to soon come and air!!

giphy.gif

PSJ and PMK both look absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 6

woohooo it's been a long time :D

finally i am back to drama thread in soompi 

oh yeah i just wanna share a little trick for u all who wants reading all chapter whats wrong with secretary kim webtoon in chinese manga site but couldn't read Chinese letter like me :( but don't worry u can read that even with english translation but u need someeeee time to do this, check this out if u wanna try this trick :D

Spoiler

1. go to http://m.pufei.net/manhua/439/

choose whatever chapter u wanna read

2.after the chapter opened, screenshot every page

3. install translation foto pro 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aresmob.translatorfotopro

4. open the app, click camera icon in the bottom left

5.choose from gallery

6.choose the webtoon pictures from ur screenshot folder in ur gallery

7.after ur webtoon pict appear, choose the chinese letter u wanna translate using like cropping tool ?*sorry i couldn't describe this with my limited english skill

8.after that click blue button in the bottom right 

9.and tarrrrrrrraaaa the translation appear 

*sadly i forgot n i dunno how to attaching pictures from my gallery to this forum,so many change in soompi forum,  n sorry if my tutorial with this limited english skill confused all of u who reading this, btw thanks for reading :D .

*the translation foto pro limit is 20 times, if u already reach those limit u must close that app n clear the background app, after that go to ur setting menu in ur phone, search installed apps, find translation foto, then clear data n clear cache, with that trick u can using translation for next 20 times, if u reaching the limit again just repeat the step above 

Edited by soshiforevernine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Park Hyung Sik Sends Park Seo Joon Coffee Truck On Set Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

park-seo-joon-park-hyung-sik.jpg

Display.Sharethrough.Soompi.1x1

Actor Park Seo Joon recently thanked Park Hyung Sik for a coffee truck sent to the set of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,” the upcoming tvN drama in which Park Seo Joon is starring alongside actress Park Min Young. Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik met while starring together in “Hwarang,” and have maintained a close friendship since then, along with BTS’s V.

See Also: "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?" Reveals Interesting Character Relationship Chart

Park Seo Joon posted photos of the truck on his Instagram. In reference to both “Suits,” in which Park Hyung Sik is currently starring, and “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,” the banners on the truck read, “Law firm Kang & Ham will serve Yoo Myung Group.  -Kang & Ham associate, Go Yeon Woo.” In response, Park Seo Joon said, “I’ll just give you shares. Love you, Sik!”

park-seo-joon-coffee-truck-540x405.jpg

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” is a romantic comedy based on the novel by Jung Kyung Yoon about Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon), the self-centered, narcississtic vice president of Yoo Myung Group, and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young). The drama premieres on June 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

CR: SOOMPI

• Like 2

On 5/15/2018 at 9:15 AM, minwoojin said:

O wow! PMY and PSJ look so complete with each other as gorgeous and beautiful to look at.  Their explosive chemsitry or did i sense their "sexual tension" in their press conferences was so captivating to look and "feel", hahaha.  This pairing is just so awesome and beautiful to watch and admire.  Perfect casting! Cant wait to see them in the episodes ahead....come soon!!!

@minwoojin - hope u dont mind me reposting ur lovely pic of this handsome couple & thanks for posting them here:

88794f93gy1frbq96hto7j20rs0gmqcg.jpg

Too sweet not to repost:

UAXWZoJ.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 7

3 Reasons To Be Excited For Park Seo Joon In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

4Park-Seo-Joon.jpg98

Excitement for tvN’s new romantic comedy “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is increasing as the drama’s premiere draws near.

One of the reasons for the hype is undoubtedly Park Seo Joon, who plays the male lead. In the drama, Park Seo Joon takes on the role of Lee Young Joon, a narcissistic, young vice president of a company who has it all.

Here are three reasons why Park Seo Joon starring in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is worth being excited about.

Spoiler

1. His Perfect Acting Of And Synchronization With His Character

Park-Seo-Joon2.jpg

Every time Park Seo Joon shoots a new drama, he always manages to fully embody the character. Memorable characters that he has played include the fussy magazine editor in “She Was Pretty,” the quick-tempered fighter in “Fight My Way,” and the enthusiastic university student in movie “Midnight Runners.”

Park Seo Joon breaths life into the characters by paying close attention to all the little details such as gestures, accents, and facial expressions. This is why many are looking forward to Park Seo Joon’s portrayal of his character Lee Young Joon in the new drama.

Lee Young Joon is a man who is so confident about himself that it borders on arrogance. While he is usually charismatic, he also has a cute side to him. Park Seo Joon is expected to nail the role of Lee Young Joon, shifting from being comical to serious according to each scene.

2. His Experience in Romantic Comedies

Park-Seo-Joon1.jpg

Park Seo Joon has been named a “romantic comedy king” through his participation in various romantic comedies. His sweet voice, as well as his gentle personality, has viewers falling for him in every drama.

Park Seo Joon’s long experience in leading the genre will be reflected in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” When his secretary who has been working with him for the past nine years suddenly decides she wants to quit, Park Seo Joon will do all he can to change her mind.

Because the actor has always shown great chemistry with his partnering actresses, expectations are also high for Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young in the new romantic comedy.

3. His Fashion

Park-Seo-Joon41.jpg

Park Seo Joon is known for his broad shoulders, long legs, and impressive body proportions that allow him to pull off any kind of fashion. His tracksuit fashion in “Fight My Way” revived the style fad among young men while his police uniform in “Midnight Runners” was praised by fans.

Because the character he plays in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is a vice president of a large company, Park Seo Joon will showcase various kinds of formal suits. Seeing how he pulls off each suit will be another thing to look forward to in the new drama.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” will premiere on June 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

SOOMPI

• Like 4

More stills are coming from tvN twitter...

De4srfgU0AAkz-G.jpg

De4srfhV4AAiOtw.jpg

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Get Within Kissing Distance In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” dropped new teaser stills of their two leads looking like they’re about to kiss.

The new Wednesday-Thursday drama from tvN has only a day left before its premiere on June 6. It tells the love story between a narcissistic boss (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary, legendary for how perfectly she does her job (Park Min Young).

In the new stills, Park Seo Joon is crisply dressed in a black suit, but Park Min Young is not for once dressed in officewear. Instead, she is wearing a comfortable blue sweater and watching Park Seo Joon. In one picture, she gets within kissing distance of him, though his expression is cold and looking into the distance.

read full article>>> https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/04/park-seo-joon-park-min-young-get-within-kissing-distance-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 1