[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Hahaha, my favorite lines:  "she is in love with me" while she is trying to stop her tears due her allergies of flowers. I was laughing the same way as his friend was lol. And then he prepares a romanic  event for her and she drops a bomb "u r not my style" the look of his face was priceless lol. I wonder how she is going to fall for him. This will be fun hahaha. 

• Like 4

The guys are so tall!!! PMY  looks like a cute small human next to them. Love her outfit. Hopefully viki will be fast at subbing!! The drama trailer is full of intense and funny moments <3!

On 29/05/2018 at 8:22 PM, thistledots said:

Hi everyone! :lol: I’m really excited to watch this drama. In case anyone wants to read the chinese translated webtoon, I read it from this chinese webtoon site http://m.ac.qq.com . 

Or you can google this 腾讯动漫 

When you’re in the website,  use the search box and find: 金助理怎么突然这樣

I’ve only read upto episode 43. After that, it limits the viewing access and requires a fixed period of waiting time for every succeeding episode that you want to view for free. 

Hope this helps other excited fans out there!!! :D

I am reading from another site http://m.gufengmh.com/manhua/jinzhulizenmeturanzheyang/ and if I am not wrong, the site is almost done uploading all the episodes. Just a couple or few more to go. Hope this helps. :)

I am totally hyped up this drama and can't wait for it to start airing!

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Open Up About Working Together For The First Time

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-XPN.jpg

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young opened up about working together, and Park Seo Joon also revealed an interesting story related to Park Min Young from his army days.

On May 30, a press conference for tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” was held.

During the event, Park Seo Joon shared an interesting connection he has with his new co-star. Park Min Young laughed as he stated, “I was an avid viewer of ‘Unstoppable High Kick‘ when I was in the army. My superior officer really enjoyed watching reruns, so I watched every single episode.”

He continued to say, “I’ve had a good impression of her since then. I had been hoping to work with her because we’re similar in age, and now I get to. Our director keeps telling us that we have great chemistry, and that’s boosted my confidence and motivates me to work harder.”

Spoiler

Park Min Young reciprocated and opened up about working with Park Seo Joon as she said, “I’ve watched Park Seo Joon’s previous dramas. He’s such a great actor that I’ve always wondered what it would be like to work with him. He’s a considerate person and a very talented actor who is able to perfectly embody his character and knows exactly what he needs to emphasize to bring his roles to life. I can see why people call him an expert in romantic comedies.”

She added, “He helps me out a lot and makes me want to be funnier in my role. I’m very fortunate to be working with such a great cast. There’s a peaceful and fun atmosphere on set all the time and our teamwork is strong, so I believe I am very fortunate to be able to work on this drama.”

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young will be playing a self-absorbed vice-chairman and his perfect secretary who wants to quit her job. “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” will premiere on June 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

cr

• Like 3

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Go On A Late Night Date In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-11.jpg

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is an upcoming romantic comedy based on a webtoon about narcissistic Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and his secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young).

Newly revealed photos show Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So meeting up at an amusement park late at night. There appears to be a romantic atmosphere as they make eye contact with sparkling lights in the background. Lee Young Joon looks calm in comparison to Kim Mi So, who has a surprised look on her face.Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young9.jpg The following images show Park Min Young on a carousel with a happy expression and Lee Young Joon warmly gazing at her while holding in his smile. Park-Min-Young2.jpg

Park-Seo-Joon2.jpg

The stills draw curiosity for how they end up at the amusement park together and raise anticipation for the sweet romance between the two characters.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” is set to premiere on June 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Edited by Chellsee
Please use spoiler tag when posting more than 3 images. Thanks.
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Could anyone PM a link where it is possible to read the webtoon in English? Or even a proper paid website? Many thanks!

this link is in english though only 3 eps are free to read, but unfortunately succeeding eps are paid with coins or tokens.. so if anyone here knows other link, share it to us, pretty please.. :wub:

https://www.tappytoon.com/chapter/whysecretarykim/2

hello everyone again, i think my last post was last month but still i'm excited to see this drama. this looks really promising since i've read few eps on webtoon. Fighting to the leads and other casts! :D 

• Like 1

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” Reveals Interesting Character Relationship Chart

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young10.jpg

Spoiler

tvN’s upcoming drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” has released a map of character relationships.

See Also: Park Min Young And Park Seo Joon Are Off To A Rocky Start In "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?"

The romantic comedy tells the story of a narcissistic young businessman Lee Young Joon (played by Park Seo Joon) and his extremely proficient secretary Kim Mi So (Park Min Young).

The character relationship chart shows how each character is connected to the two main characters in their own ways. Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So are described as “struggling with quitting.” Lee Young Joon, the vice president of Yoo Myung Company, has worked with his secretary Kim Mi So for the past nine years. Kim Mi So, however, announces that she’s quitting her job in order to find her own life. Lee Young Joon can’t understand her abrupt decision and will do everything he can to change her mind.

Lee Sung Yeon (Lee Tae Hwan) is also a central character in the drama. As Lee Young Joon’s brother and a bestselling author, he’s set to clash with Lee Young Joon as he takes interest in Kim Mi So.

Whats-Wrong-with-Secretary-Kim6.jpg

The chart includes other members of Yoo Myung Company. Park Yoo Sik (Kang Ki Young), the president of the company, is Lee Young Joon’s best friend and serves as his relationship counselor. Although he seems to be an expert when it comes to Lee Young Joon’s relationships, Park Yoo Sik is actually a divorced man who still isn’t over his ex-wife.

Go Gwi Nam (2PM’s Chansung), the most popular guy in Yoo Myung Company, and Kim Ji Ah (Pyo Ye Jin), a rookie secretary, are also connected with a line, making people curious about their relationship.

The members of Lee Young Joon’s secretariat will not only function as the supporters of both Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So in the drama but will also be highly relatable for many viewers. The office includes Jung Chi In (Lee Yoo Joon), Bong Se Ra (Hwang Bo Ra), Park Joon Hwan (Kim Jung Woon), Yang Chul (Kang Hong Suk), and Lee Young Ok (Lee Jung Min).

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?” premieres on June 6 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

SOOMPI

• Like 3

Seems like a nice drama :) I guess the romance gonna take time consider she is tiered of his behavior, so wonder what gonna make her fall for him. looking forward to finding that out :D 

• Like 2